Christmas Eve Many Years Ago

Story Info
Christmas Eve on a dry-docked submarine.
758 words
3.55
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago, I was stationed on a submarine undergoing overhaul in one of the very large shipyards on the east coast.

So here it was Christmas Eve and I had the Below Decks watch, which means that myself and the topside watch were the only people on the forward part of the boat. About an hour into the watch, a very pretty young lady from the cleaning shop, came down the ladder and told me she had orders to clean inside the radio room. Well because EVERYTHING is classified in there, I just couldn't let her in. Called the duty officer, he checked it out with the shipyard and gave me permission to let her in. But, I had to keep her insight at all times - easy for me because she was good looking. So each time I needed to make rounds and readings, she had to leave with me locking the door behind us.

Well after the first set of readings, I begin to notice that her blouse buttons seemed to be becoming undone. Now she had a nice set, so as a young horny sailor, it caused me to rise to the occasion. She noticed it too, because she claimed to be hot and with me watching, more buttons were loosened and more of those pretty young things, encased in a pale blue bra, begin to show. Well as you guessed this had a cause and effect thing going. The more she undid, the harder I got.

Finally it was dinner time. So, I shooed her out the door and while I was locking it, I noticed she went into the control room just around the corner. Man was I hurting by now. So I went forward to the old man's stateroom, pressing the door almost closed (wanted to hear if anyone coming up the passageway). I proceeded to pull my very hard dick one out and started to "beat my meat." After it few very enjoyable minutes, she pushed the door wide open, walked in and said, "I knew you had a nice sized dick." She quickly turned her back to me while dropped her jeans and told me to, "put that thing in here."

Believe it or not, I didn't. I told her "no thank you", because I want to take it home to mama, my wife. Now with that thing of hers out in the open, I was still hard as a rock and was stoking away. She drops her jeans all the way to her ankles, backs up to the desk behind her, all the while taking her top and bra off. She lifts herself up onto the desk and spreads it wide open. I can tell you it was one of the prettiest pussy, all pink and everything, I had ever seen. Here I am still stoking away looking at this thing and she starts her own playing and started talking about how good it would feel. When she started all that, I knew I couldn't last much longer and boy when I let go, did I let go. I shot a full load across the room, hitting her in the face and all down over her tits. She starts gathering it up with her fingers and licking it off. Telling me how good it tasted. Well after that load, I was still hard as a rock and the only thing she had on were her pants down around her ankles. She got down off the old mans desk, on to her lnees and worked her way over to me. Before I could move an inch, she had me down to the balls. About this time we both heard someone come onto the ship. Getting dressed as quickly as she could and me putting myself away, we headed for radio. Good thing we had quit, and gotten dressed. Because it was the duty officer walking down the ladder just as we got back to the radio door.

About 8 years later, I came back to this same yard on a different sub and I asked some people I knew if she was still around. Come to find out, she was one of the people that got busted for running a bunch of hookers in the officer's staterooms on the new air craft carrier that was being built. One guy told me it was a good thing I didn't, because she was known for having the clap and other things. Boy did I dodge two or three bullets that day.