Christmas Eve Services

Story Info
I have fun at the candlelight services at church.
2.2k words
4.16
27.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amber87
Amber87
4 Followers

Christmas Eve services. My family went every year. But this was the first year I was bringing a guest. I looked up at Brian, who was in the driver seat. We'd taken a separate car, at Brian's insistence. He'd told me it would be much more fun. Maybe he was right, I thought as I put my mouth back onto his cock. But I loved flashing him my pussy and stroking his cock when we were in the back seat of my parent's SUV. I felt us make another turn, then come to a stop. I lifted my ass up off the seat standing slightly so that I could get him farther down my throat.

"We're here," he said, as his hand ran up the back of my thigh and over my ass, pulling up my dress so that any one who walked by the car could see my ass and pussy. I felt his fingers run down the crack of my ass to my pussy, dipping in for a moment. His other hand pushed down on my head, making me gag on him suddenly, before pulling me up by my hair away from him. I pouted as he held my head up.

"You don't want to be late, do you?" he asked.

"No, I guess not," I said as I watched him tuck himself back into his Khaki pants. He had on a dark red button down, which he also tucked in before doing up his belt.

He'd picked out my outfit for the night. I was wearing a black tube dress that hung tight on my breasts then flowed down to the tops of my thighs. I was also wearing a thin scarf that was red with snowflakes on it. I was in heels, but not anything outrageous. Neither of us were wearing any underwear. He came around the car and put his arm around my waist. We headed up towards the huge old brick building that was my church.

"So what do you have planned for me tonight?" I asked him. His arm slid off my waist to cup my ass as a car passed us looking for parking.

"You'll find out," he said. I felt his hand slide under dress again. I stopped walking for a moment as he rubbed my wet pussy, but he kept moving, pulling his hand up to grab me by the waist again, pulling me along with him. He hadn't pulled his hand out from under the dress.

"Everyone behind me can see my naked ass," I said, leaning in to whisper in his ear as we walked.

He chuckled. "You're right. That isn't fair to the people in front of us, is it?" With that his hand started gathering up more material from my dress, so that my pussy came into view in the from. He pulled it higher, pulling it up so that there was no doubt what you were seeing if anyone looked. I expect him to let it back down as we reached the automatic doors that were the entrance to the church. I heard voices drifting out as the doors opened, but didn't see anyone in the immediate entrance. We would have to turn left into a hallway momentarily, and there were people there. We stopped just outside of the hall, where I heard people exchanging greetings and chatting. He pressed me up against the rough wall, and drove two fingers into my pussy. I began to moan, but his mouth quickly covered mine. He pulled back to watch me as he started pumping his fingers in and out. I gasped as he began playing with my clit using his thumb. I started to moan again, but his free hand came to my neck, pinning me to the wall and cutting off my air.

I loved the feeling of his hand around my throat. It made me feel so helpless, like I was nothing but what he made me be. His fingers were driving me closer and closer to orgasm. I started feeling light headed. I grabbed the hand he had on my throat and pulled it harder against me. Brian smiled and increased the pressure a little bit. I felt myself about to cum. My vision began to get dark around the edges. My mouth was open and gasping but not able to get any air. Brian leaned in and kissed me, driving his tongue into my mouth. My pussy clenched around his fingers as I drenched them with juices. I felt him pull his mouth away from mine and as I gasped this time, I felt cool air rushing into my tortured lungs. The sensation made me cum again, and I would have fallen to the floor if Brian hadn't pulled me flush against him.

I looked up at him after resting my head on his chest for a moment to recover.

"Want me to clean those fingers?" I asked, licking my lips.

"Not yet," he replied. "Come on, we need to hurry now or we really will be late."

We breezed past all the greeters, grabbing a couple bulletins that would have the songs for tonight and a candle for each of us. I could feel my juices from earlier on my thighs. I wonder if anyone noticed? We got to the sanctuary with a few minutes to spare, but the lower levels were all full. I spotted my family in their usual spot, but there were not two seats with them.

"I think we'll have to go to the balcony," I whispered to Brian.

"We're not sitting with your family?"

"No space. They'll understand." We made our way back out, and headed for the stairs to the balcony portion of the sanctuary. I climbed ahead of Brian, and I lifted up my dress so he could have an unobstructed view of my ass as I climbed. Halfway up, he decided he didn't want just a view, as I felt his hand on it.

"Stop for a second, Amber." I froze where I was, as he climbed to the same level. I felt him run his fingers up and down the crack of my ass. They were cold and a little sticky where my juices had dried on them. He shoved two fingers into my pussy again, making me squirm with pleasure, but he pulled them out very quickly. They dragged back, until I felt his fingers on my ass hole. Usually, when he fingers my ass, he had a lot more lube. At the very least, I would have drooled all over his fingers. But this time, he only had a little bit of juice from my pussy as he began forcing his middle finger into my hole. I tried to grind down on his finger to make it easier, but I could really feel the difference. His finger wasn't sliding in like it usually did. He was having to force it in, and it hurt. I whimpered as he got it in past his first knuckle.

"You ok, babe?" he asked.

"It's fine," I responded. "Just hurts a little."

He kissed me, and I pulled myself to him. Just as I did, he rammed his finger in the whole way. I cried out a little into his mouth, as I felt my pussy twitch a little. "You like that?"

"Yeah," I breathed into him. He pulled his finger out just as fast, and it felt like it was pulling my ass inside out. God it hurt. He fucked it all the way in and out over and over. I was leaning on the stairs, gasping and shuddering. I'm surprised he didn't make me bleed. When I felt myself getting close to another orgasm, he shoved in a second finger. It felt like I was getting torn in half, and I came so much I felt it dripping down my legs.

I laid there on the stairs after I came, with my head in his lap. I could feel his hard prick through his pants as it pressed against my face.

"Now I want you to clean my fingers off," said Brian, pressing them to my lips. I eagerly began sucking the fingers that had just been abusing my asshole. I could faintly taste my own shit, and I tried to fit them farther down. After a few moments of sucking he pulled them out. He wiped them on the crack of my ass to get the spit off. My dress had been pulled up to above my waist, and neither of us had pulled it down.

"Can you walk?" he asked. I nodded shakily. He helped me to my feet, and we brushed off the front of my dress, where there was dust from the stairs. I wasn't sure I was able to talk, I had come so much that I was on autopilot. My asshole still hurt as we walked up the stairs, and the inside of my legs were wet almost down to my knees. It was plain to anyone who looked that I wasn't wearing a bra, my nipples seemingly as aroused as my pussy was. We walked in silence to the end of one of the rows of pews in the balcony. I sat on the end of the pew, and Brian sat to my left, between me and the other people in our row. There wasn't anyone sitting directly behind us, and we were on the front of the balcony. It was probably good that we arrived so late, because Brian pulled my dress out from under me when I went to sit down, and my moist pussy was on display for anyone who walked in front of me.

Not much excitement happened during the service. Brian brushed his fingers along my slit every now and then, but every time I tried to play with him, he just place my hands in my lap (well, maybe he pressed my fingers into my pussy a bit). It got to the end of the service, when we all sing Silent night with only the candles light. They turned off the lights in the sanctuary, and an usher lit my candle. I passed it to Brian, who passed it down the row. Everyone stood up to sing. As I stood, I felt a firm tug on my dress, and suddenly it was below my breasts. My breasts were in the small sphere of light made by the candles. I couldn't tell if anyone noticed, as the light didn't get past most people's chin. I looked at Brian, kind of shocked that we were being this bold. There was no way we could hide this if someone looked, we just had to hope they didn't. He took my hands in his, and lifted them slightly. I looked down to see what he was doing, and realized it just a the first drop of hot wax hit my nipple.

I don't know how I stayed standing while this wax coated my nipples. It was scorching them, burning them, and I felt another gush from my pussy. The song ended, and we all blew out our candles. But rather than sit down, I grabbed Brian and headed for the door before the lights could come back on. We were out the door, and I continued dragging him upstairs to where the Sunday school classes met. Once we were on the third floor, where no one would be coming tonight, I turned and dropped to my knees in front of him. My breasts were still out, and the wax had hardened on then. He scraped it off as I undid his pants, and I couldn't keep from moaning as his nails dragged across the inflamed flesh of my nipples. He squeezed my breasts, as I bobbed my head up and down on his hard cock. His cock came out of my mouth as he bent down, and I tried to follow it, making little mewing noises as I did. He just wanted to get me all the way out of my dress though, and I sighed in contentment as his dick settled back into my mouth.

I sucked for a few minutes more, before I felt Brian tense up like he always did. He jerked out of my mouth as he started to cum, and his warm jizz shot out to coat my face. He came a lot, and aimed some of it onto my breasts. When he finished, I sucked the last bit out of him, and then he helped me up. He wiped the cum off of my face with the scarf I had been wearing, before retying it around my neck. When I put back on the dress, all the cum that he had sprayed over my neck and chest had been covered. I could still feel it though.

"I don't want you to clean up when you get home," he whispered to me as we headed back downstairs. "And sleep in only that scarf tonight."

I nodded as I wondered who I would manage to sleep nude and covered in cum in a room that I shared with my sister.

"Merry Christmas, babe."

Amber87
Amber87
4 Followers