Christmas Gift

Story Info
Mistress's gift to her pet.
1.5k words
4.45
22.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early Christmas morning. He had just woken up to a knock at the door. Cursing whomever it was, he rolled over, pulling the covers tightly around him. His eyes glanced at the clock on the table beside him. 6am, he cursed from between his teeth. He was tired, and wanted to go back to sleep. The knock on the door, however, was persistent. Finally he gave in, groaned, got out of the bed, and went to the door.

Feeling the coolness against his skin, he realized he was naked. Yes? He called to whomever was outside the door. "Open the door Pet", the voice outside the door commanded. Suddenly his heart was pounding, his hands trembling. He knew that voice well, and immediately unlocked the door, stepped aside, pulling the door wide open.

She stood there smiling, he was almost convinced this was a dream, and then suddenly she had wrapped her arms tightly around him. "Sorry for the early arrival pet," she said, pulling away from him and walking into the apartment. "I wanted to personally deliver your Christmas gift," she said. She was carrying a black leather bag with her, not a purse; this was quite a bit larger. She put the bag down onto the floor and removed her coat. She was wearing a soft green sheer dress, and the way that her red hair fell onto her shoulders; this was definitely a festive outfit.

She threw her coat on the arm of the chair, picked up the bag, glancing around then headed to the bedroom. She stopped by his night table, opening the bag, and placing items onto it. Once she was finished, she turned around, the light shining through her dress, showing her naked body very clearly, and slowly returned to him. "Let me look at you pet," she demanded softly but firmly. He stood in front her, lowering his eyes to the ground.

Her eyes rested on his beautiful naked form. He was standing tall, his head bowed, as she looked him over. She was pleasantly surprised by the way her body was reacting to him being right there. She slowly walked around him, admiring his lean body, and suddenly couldn't help herself. She leaned her hand forward, and lightly brushed her fingertips against his tight ass. He jumped under her sudden touch, and then slowly relaxed. She knew that he belonged to her. That knowledge alone was so very exciting to her.

She returned to facing him, and noticing his hardness, she moaned softly. She reached out her hand, placing it under his chin, directing his eyes to hers. He had beautiful, but somewhat sad eyes. Looking directly into those eyes, sent a jolt of lust through her. She smiled at him encouragingly. "You look very yummy, my pet" she whispered. Her lips were suddenly very dry. She cleared her throat. "Are you ready for your Christmas gift pet?" She asked.

His reply was a quiet, "Yes Mistress".

"Follow me pet," she said, turning around and returning to his bed. She turned around, slowly peeling the dress first off one shoulder, then another. Her eyes on him as she pushed the dress past her breasts, down to her hips, then down to the floor. Without looking down she stepped out of the dress, kicking it aside, then she sat down on his bed. He followed her, and took his place at her feet. She spread her legs wide open, her left hand caressing the insides of her thighs. Moaning softly, she reached for the vibrator sitting on his night table. Holding it in her hand, she looked at him, kneeling in front of her, and purred. "Please wet this for me my pet."

He took the vibrator from his Mistress, and carefully ran his tongue along it. It was warm to his touch, actually very life like, he thought as he wrapped his lips around it. Her hands were slowly caressing her thighs, as she watched him sucking on her vibrator. His cock stood straight up, she knew he was excited. The vibrator moved in and out of his mouth, his hands holding it tightly. She was growing more excited by the minute. Not because he was sucking on her vibrator, but because he was doing it for her. She wanted him. She could feel her wetness, the heat radiating from her pussy, and knew she had to have her release. "That's enough my pet," she finally whispered, taking the vibrator back.

She carefully placed the vibrator to her sex, the smiling at him, she commanded him to watch. As his eyes lowered, she suddenly pushed the vibrator all the way in to her aching sex. He moaned. His chest was moving up and down rapidly. She almost lost it, but fought to hold back. He had such an effect on her. Then finally she started rocking her hips back and forth. The vibrator sliding in and out of her wetness faster and faster. The pleasure building within her was incredible. She knew she was close. "Come closer" she moaned to her pet, and he inched himself between her thighs. Her hands flew up, pushing down on his head, until his hot breath was on her sex. She felt his tongue gently touch her aching pussy, she pushed his head down harder, and exploded against his mouth. Her cum splashing against his face with such force. She was moaning uncontrollably. Her head trashing from side to side.

When she finally returned to herself, she let go of his head, and smiled at him. "Thank you Pet," she whispered. She leaned over, kissing his lips. Tasting herself on him was exciting. Kissing him was exciting. She felt the lust building back up. Her tongue caressed his lips, tasting herself, then pushing past his lips into his warm mouth. As their lips crushed together, they both moaned loudly.

Then she pushed herself back away from him and reached for the table. She selected a toy for him. She grabbed a pillow from the bed, handed it to him, and told him to rest his hardness onto it while she got his toy ready. He held the pillow in his hands, his erection resting on it, his hips moving back and forth slightly. He was so close already she could tell. She loved this part.

His hips were rocking back and forth, sliding his hardness into the silky soft pillow. He was moaning. Her eyes never left him, although she prepared his toy. Squeezing the tube of lubricant over the opening of the toy pussy she had brought for him, she wanted nothing more than to see his release. He was whimpering softly now, she pushed her finger into the toy pussy, spreading the lubricant inside. Then she told him to drop the pillow and kneel on it.

Obeying immediately, he knelt on the pillow, watching her. His eyes were now pleading with her. She handed him the toy pussy, and said: "now show me pet". She moaned wildly as he pushed his hardness into the pussy slowly. "That's it pet, fuck the pussy for your Mistress," she moaned. His hips pushing back and forth into the pussy, slow and deep at first, then faster. He was so close. He was trembling, his eyes glazed over. She could barely control herself watching him. She reached again for the table, and picked up another vibrator. This one soft rubber, and smaller than her own. She squeezed the tube of lubricant to her hand then rubbed the vibrator on it. Her eyes never leaving him. "Stop pet she commanded," and she heard him moan in disappointment.

She stood up, and took the few steps that separated the two of them. She leaned over and kissed his neck, and whispered, "I want you" into his ear. He was moaning louder now. She placed the vibrator between his feet, and ordered him to sit down on it. Holding it in place for him as he worked his gorgeous ass all the way down on it. His cock still sliding in and out of the pussy at an increasing speed. "Fuck me pet," she whispered.

His hips were rocking, he was moaning wildly now. His ass moving up and down on the vibrator, his hard cock sliding in an out of the pussy. This is the part she loved. She knew he wouldn't cum until she gave her permission, and she loved the control she had over him. He was whimpering mistress quietly through his lips. "All right pet," she finally said. "Cum for your mistress" she commanded. Hearing those words, his cock pushed into the pussy hard this time, his ass down onto his heels, the vibrator deep in him, moaning out Mistress, he exploded. His cum shooting out of him in pulsing streams. Oh god how she loved this.

When he finally stopped, she went to him. Offering her hand, she pulled him up, then walked him to the bed. She laid down beside him, wrapped her arms around him, and pulled him tightly to her. Reaching for the covers, she pulled them over their naked bodies. Then she kissed his lips softly, and whispered... "Merry Christmas Pet."