Christmas in Boulder Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

"Good girl," I said as she slid into her seat and pulled the blanket over her. Once she was under the blanket I could see her fumbling with her clothes some more. A moment later her skirt dropped in a dark blue pool around her feet.

"Now, have your way with me, you lecherous Swedish bastard!" she whispered.

First, I unwrapped another blanket and draped it over myself, carefully releasing the zipper on my trousers and my cock from its confinement. Fuck, did that ever feel better. It had been getting painful.

Once I was organized, I slid a hand under her blanket and began to explore. As I expected, she was naked from the waist down, and her blouse was fully unbuttoned. I began by slowly caressing one breast after another, taking my time on each one. Her nipples were hard little pebbles and I pinched each in turn gently between my thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhh, that feels so good."

"Are you playing with your pussy," I asked.

"Shhh. Someone will hear you."

"That wasn't an answer," I said as I continued to caress her breasts and tweak her nipples. "Are you playing with your pussy?" I asked again more firmly.

"Duh!" she responded.

I could tell from the shape of the blanket that she had her legs spread to provide access to her sex. "I think you are, you nasty girl, and I think you are enjoying it, especially because all of those stuffed shirts you work with would seriously disapprove."

"Oh yeah," she responded as she continued to play with herself. "Would they ever disapprove! A couple of them would have a stroke." She giggled some more at the thought of her co-workers reaction and then she gasped as I pulled especially hard on one of her nipples.

"Hey," she asked, "where is your other hand?"

"It's busy," I said. It was busy—busy stroking my cock. I was turned sideways towards Gina in my seat. Otherwise, it would have looked like I had a tent pole under the blanket.

"Leif, you're masturbating!" she accused, with mock outrage. "You lecherous Swede! Right here at 35,000 feet over . . . Oh fuck, wherever we are . . ."

"Iowa," I interrupted.

"You're jerking on that big nasty cock of yours, and it's going to squirt a big load of cum all over something."

"Where would you like it to squirt that big load of cum?" I whispered.

"Well . . ." she said. "I like it a lot when you squirt it way up into my pussy. It feels so good when I can feel you shoot your cum into me."

"Anywhere else?"

"Ohh, yes. It's so nasty when you spray it all over my tits. It's so hot and slippery and I like to smear it around while you eat my pussy."

"Anywhere else?"

"No, either of those will do. Compared to those two, anything else is a waste."

"Let's trade," she said. "I want to jerk your cock. I don't think we can spray it on my tits or in my pussy, but I have an idea."

We adjusted our positions a bit so she could put both hands on my cock and I could massage her pussy with one hand while I kept playing with her tits with the other. God I love to play with her tits. That sounds simple, but it turns out to be complicated, especially when you want to avoid having one or both of the blankets slide off. But, . . . we got it done.

"Now just put a couple of fingers in my cunt, but hold still. I don't want to cum yet. And be careful what you are doing with my tits, because you have made me cum just playing with them before."

"I remember. It was our first date."

"Yes, I was naive. Back then I didn't know how lecherous and corrupt Swedish men are."

"But now you do?" I asked, as I slid two fingers into her pussy. My god, she was wet. I decided to just follow her instructions, because I wanted to know where she was going with this.

"Oh yes," she said in response to my question, as she began to stroke the shaft of my cock with one hand and to massage my precum around the head with her other hand. Fuck, it wasn't going to take long for her to make me cum if she kept that up.

"Is that a complaint?" I asked.

She giggled again as she continued to stroke my cock. "Well, it might have been once, but now I think it's a compliment. I really do love your nasty mind."

I stopped talking and concentrated on the sensations in my cock and upstream. I could feel my balls tightening up.

"Oh fuck!" I whispered not necessarily to anyone.

"Getting ready to cum big guy?" Gina asked with that really nasty twinkle she gets in her eye sometimes.

"Fuck yes."

"Should I stop?"

"No, no. Don't stop. Oh God that feels good." She was still swirling the precum around the head of my prick while her other hand stroked the shaft with just the right pressure.

"Do you have a big load for me, a big load of Svenska cum?"

"Yes," I croaked. "Now, arrrrrgh!" I groaned softly, as I felt the first spurt rocket up the shaft of my prick. Then I felt the muscles around my prostrate spasm as they sent three more loads up my prick.

"Oh, you really had a lot, big boy," Gina said, "and I caught most of it right here in my hands. Now I'm going to smear it on my tits." She pushed my hand away as she smeared my spunk across her chest.

"Ummm. Not as good as when you spray it on me, but almost. Now I want you to get busy with those magic fingers of yours and make me cum, while I rub this into my tits."

Always willing to take direction, I added a third finger to the two already in her cunt and began to rhythmically fuck her with my hand.

"Just use your middle finger," she said breathlessly, "and see if you can hit my g-spot." She had dropped one hand down and was rubbing her clit with a circular motion, by this time.

Again, I followed instructions and began to probe for her G-spot with my middle finger. I knew when I hit it because she jumped like she had been shocked.

"Oh yes! That's it. Now just press hard on it while I rub my clit."

It only took a moment before her whole body stiffened and she levered her self out of her seat as a climax ripped through her. It seemed like it was going to last forever, but of course it didn't. When it relented, she sagged and snuggled up next to me. Keeping the blankets in place was a challenge we barely managed as she thrashed around in ecstasy.

After a few minutes, she said, "I have to go clean up." She struggled back into her skirt, without crawling out from under the blanket to do it, and buttoned up her blouse. Then she climbed across me and tottered off to the lavatory holding her dress closed with her shirttail hanging out. For my part, I tucked my wilted cock back into my boxers and zipped up my slacks, before pulling the blanket off. "Nice work, Gina," I thought. There wasn't a drop of cum on my trousers.

Gina was gone a long time. When she returned, she was totally presentable, although I noticed that she still didn't have a bra on.

"You were gone awhile," I asked.

"I met a new friend, Lisa, and now we have a much better place to stay tonight than the Marriot at the end of the runway at DIA."

"Oh really, and who is Lisa?" I asked.

"The blonde in 2A," referring to the seat occupied by the feminine half of the Russian couple.

"I see," I said, "and where might we be staying?"

"Lisa and Mikhail have a condo in Boulder, and she wants us to spend Christmas with them. We can have a White Christmas instead of a dreary Northern California grey one." Gina was excited about the whole thing.

"And you determined that he is not a Russian mobster?" I asked.

"Of course not, silly." Lisa is an actress, and Misha is a chef.

"And how are we getting to Boulder? Its about 50 miles from DIA and there is a blizzard going on."

"Not to worry. Lisa tells me that they have a Humvee parked at the airport, and Misha grew up driving in Siberia, so he feels right at home in a Colorado blizzard."

"Uhh, do you have clothes with you for a White Christmas?"

"You silly Swede. I've been to Boulder before. The shopping there is fabulous. Lisa and I have already planned an expedition for tomorrow."

I looked over at the couple across from us, and I could see Lisa giving Misha the same excited sales pitch that I had just heard from Gina. "Our fates are sealed," I thought, "Christmas in Boulder."

"Okay, Gina," I laughed. "I have never been to Boulder, but I hear it's nice, in a yuppie, hippy sort of way, so let's have a Boulder White Christmas." As I said that, I felt the pilot ease back on the power to the engines and start his descent into DIA.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers
12