Christmas in Chicago

Story Info
Running in the arms of a new lover in a new city.
3.8k words
4
7.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to cloud softened sunlight beaming in through the windows, giant windows, covering one full wall of a posh hotel room. Through the windows I see the skyscrapers surrounding the building I'm in. I wonder if anyone saw what happened on that same window last night.

I hear the traffic far below me. The people bustling by, on their way to work or finish up holiday shopping. The city is awake and buzzing with activity. I've never been in such a place. Everything about this place is unbelievable.

As I stretch and turn over I feel the weight of another body in bed. My eyes adjust to to light and I realize you never left. I panic slightly:

"Oh. My. God. Jim! I thought you were leaving last night."

You yawn, stretch and grab your glasses off the night stand next to the bed.

"No. I decided to stay. I told her that I had a week long conference in the city. I've got you all to myself, if you'll stay longer." You say as you push your glasses up your nose and lay back in the plush covers.

I sit up, pulling the blankets around me. It's so cold in the room, and I'm not used to the chill. "Um, I guess. I'm not in any hurry. But on Monday, I've got to leave. I'm headed to Canada. Got it?"

"I understand. But I'm going to show you around while your here. During the day you're a tourist in my city, we'll just be two faces in a very large crowd. At night you're all mine. To do with what I please." You grin, and glance at me.

I give you a playful smack across your chest. And lean against the headboard, thinking about the possibilities.

"If I'm going to live in Canada, and walk around Chicago I will need a coat. I don't even own one. It's so cold here. Why did I think this was a good idea in December? It's just supposed to get colder to--"

You pull me down to you, stopping me midsentence, and wrap your arms around me and pull me close. I feel your warmth, and your strength. I smell you, us, together. I lay my head on your shoulder and snuggle in close to try to absorb any heat I can get.

"I can take you to get a coat, but first I think we'll need breakfast and coffee. Before that we should probably take a shower. But I'm not ready to get up yet." You place your hand on my face and gently kiss my forehead, your stubble gently scratching my face. "Lay here with me a bit longer."

I close my eyes, lay my hand on your chest and take in the bliss of the moment.

-----

Suddenly we're woken by the phone ringing.

You reach across me to the table where it sits. As you pick the receiver from its cradle you hold your body over mine. Despite the silence surrounding us, I can only hear you.

"Hello? Yes, this is him."

...

I rub my hands over your chest and back. Taking in the sight of you.

"Oh, I see. I apologize for that."

...

I continue my taunt, but start making soft moaning noises. Distracting you from the phone for a moment, you give me a playful dirty look, and try to shush me.

"Yes, sir. I will remedy the situation immediately." Putting the phone back on the base, you lower yourself to my side and start laughing.

"What's going on?" I question.

"That was the front desk. They got a lot of noise complaints last night, and asked us to keep it down."

Laughing I reply "Really?? Are you being serious?"

"Absolutely, would I joke about something like that? I guess today we'll just have to keep it quiet."

Tossing the blankets back, you get out of the bed, back to me and stretch again. I quickly grab the sheets and cover back up.

"How do you stand this cold? It's cold everywhere. I feel like it's seeping into my bones. I love the cold, but man, this is crazy cold!"

You start walking towards the bathroom, and glance over your shoulder "I'm used to it. It doesn't even bother me anymore. I'll get the shower warmed up. Will you join me?"

Still under the covers I shiver again. "Don't get lost in that shower, it's as big as my living room. I'll be in there in just a minute."

I hear the shower turn on, and wait for a few minutes.

Then I slip from my safe haven of warmth, and cross the floor. Peeking around the corner of the bathroom, I see you lathering the tiny hotel soap in your hands, your back to me.

I try to sneak up behind you, but I fail miserably when I reach the shower door. I fumble with it and can't open it. You turn to see me with my sheepish grin, and open the door from the inside.

"Are you always this clumsy?"

"Actually, yeah. And I talk funny. I don't have much going for me. But I'm pretty good between the sheets." I wink, and step into the steaming water.

Wrapping your arms around my waist you whisper in my ear "I like your accent. It's cute and endearing."

I blush and quickly grab the soap from your hands and begin lathering up the both of us. We stand with our arms entwined under the flow of hot water.

"So, what do you want for breakfast? We can get anything you like."

"Ok, so don't laugh at me. But I'm dying for pancakes that I don't have to cook." I mumble.

Grabbing my chin and lifting my face to yours, you gently kiss my face. "Anything for you dear."

We explore each other's bodies until the water starts to cool...

After running out of hot water, we step out of the shower and grab the fluffy robes provided by the hotel and slip them on.

Still dripping wet I make my way towards the thermostat in the room. "If I'm staying out of the bed, I need more heat. I'm freezing."

You've followed me from the bathroom, you take me by the shoulders and lead me back towards the bed.

"Who says we have to leave?" You push me on to the bed, my legs hanging over the edge. Kneeling down between my legs, you put a hand on each one and staring from my ankles you gently run your fingertips up my calves to my thighs. You lean towards me and grab my legs, pull them to your face, then bite the fleshy part of my upper thigh.

"That's enough for now. If we're going to make it for brunch, we'd better get dressed" You say as you squeeze my leg, and stand.

"Oh, are you kidding me? You're actually going to touch my legs then just leave me hangin? You can't do that to a girl."

I sit up on the bed. You take off your robe and toss it in my direction as you say "You'd better wear a lot of layers, it's really cold."

We get dressed in silence, as I pretend to be upset at you for being a tease. I grab my sweater, and put it on Then I stand by the door with my arms folded across my chest, a feigned look of irritation on my face. I'm trying hard to pretend to be mad.

"Come on, baby. Don't be upset. I promise after we've gotten you a coat, we can come back and I'll make you forget about that little tease." You lean in to kiss me, I pull away but only for a second.

"I'll forgive you, but only if you call me sweet names for the rest of my stay." I play, and lean back toward your mouth.

"As you wish, darling." We kiss for a moment, then leave the room for the maid to make the bed.

-----

We walk arm in arm into the neon lit cafe. We chose a booth near the back of the restaurant. Filling ourselves with energy for the day to come.

I drink my first cup of coffee so fast that I don't even taste the bitterness of the black sludge.

"I guess you were really cold." A look of astonishment flashes across your face.

The waitress shuffles by and refills my mug.

"We have cold in Oklahoma. But this is a whole new kinda cold for me. I'm pretty sure all the clothes I own wouldn't keep me warm. Maybe living in the Great White North was a bad idea for this Okie Gal."

I'm sipping a cup this time, filled to the brim with creamer and sugar.

You take me around the shops and we find a perfect wool coat, one that actually fits. I also pick up gloves and a hat. I put my new winter gear on, and you show me around your city.

It's all dressed up in it's seasonal finest.

At our last stop for the day, you pause, pulling your arm out from mine. You take my elbow and pull for me to break my stride, spinning me around to face you. The crowd parts around us and the only thing I see is you. With a glimmer in your eye, you tell me you can't take it any longer.

"We have to go back."

The ride back to the hotel is a blur, minds are racing with the thrills that await us. How we keep our composure is anyone's guess. But for the sake of the driver we mostly keep our hands to ourselves. Mostly.

Our fingers are interwoven with each other. A feeling so personal it makes us feel like seasoned lovers.

The car slows to a stop, and we crawl out. We cross the massive lobby and stand waiting for the carriage that will carry us to our refuge.

I ask "How did you get this room for us? Wouldn't it have been suspicious?"

"I paid cash, and it's under Jim Halpert."

I let out a full belly cackle, "Oh, my gosh. So am I supposed to be Pam?"

The carriage finally arrives, we step on and press the button for our floor.

As soon as the elevator doors ding closed, that composure is lost. Mouth to mouth. Mouth to neck. Mouth to ear. Hearing, and feeling each other's breath on our frigid skin. Hands pulled out of gloves and and tugging at coat zippers...

*ding*

We're at our floor, thank goodness no one else needed a ride.

Running quietly down the hallway you search for the room key in your pockets.

"Oh, my God. I can't find it."

Patting your self, you finally calm down to discover it's in your back pocket. It's shoved into the lock and the door clicks unlocked.

We tumble into the room, and the door snaps closed. We fumble for the locks and they are secured.

Coats are tossed to the side, along with the other items of outter wear. Shoes are kicked off, flung across the room.

Our hands are back on each other. Your hands take my face and pulls it to yours. We engage in an earth shattering kiss. I feel my knees weaken. I have to pull away to catch my breath.

I run my hands up your arms to your neck where I start to unbutton your shirt. Once it's untucked and falling open I pull it off your shoulders and let it fall to the floor behind you. Pulling your under shirt up and over your head, it falls.

Despite the heat I feel, my fingers are still very cold. As I touch you, you shiver and jerk back. I lay one hand on your neck and another around your hip. I kiss, and tease your neck and ears. I run my long tongue along your jawbone and down the middle of your throat. I can hear the sounds if pleasure arising from deep within.

Smiling to myself, I continue my mission. With my mouth on your chest I release your pants from their position on your hips. They drop the the ground. Keeping my lips on you I slide my hands down your side and nimbly slip my hands under the waistband of you underwear. Your lips part and let out a peep of a moan.

Teasing, I shush you and tell you "We have to be considerate for our neighbors, remember?"

Keeping your underwear on I grab your already rock hard cock and squeeze. "It's so much more than I can fit in my hands. I sure hope I can fit it in my mouth." I smile and look you in the eyes.

"Why don't you try anyways." Your voice barely above a whisper.

Keeping eye contact, I glide your underwear over your rigid dick and grasp it with both hands. I kneel before you, eyes on yours, and give it a little flick with the tip of my tongue. It gently bounces.

"Well, I think it only fair that if I had my ass pressed against the window last night, you should do the same today."

I lead you to the window. I'm still fully clothed but you're buck naked. I firmly push you against the frosty glass. Making sure your buttocks make full contact with the chill.

"Holy shit. That's cold." Shivers race through your body.

"Yeah, I know. How do you think I felt last night? But if I do this right, you'll forget about that soon." I give you a goofy wink that makes you smirk.

With your naked firm body against the window, I once again fall to my knees. I place my hands on your hips, and slide my mouth over your manhood.

-----

The warmth of my mouth encapsulates your cock. It's all I can do to fit half of it in my mouth. Not wanting to disappoint you, I open as wide as I can and take in a little more.

I glance up to meet your eyes watching me. Your face is painted with pleasure. Your checks are flushed. Eyes half opened with the look of desire shining in them.

You take your right hand and run your fingers through my short hair. Gently brushing it away from my face.

Wrapping my locks around your fingers, you grab a handful. Pulling my mouth further down your shaft.

I gag a bit and pull back.

"Fuck, you're huge. You are going to feel amazing inside me."

Smiling, you push my mouth back to your cock. I lick my lips. I'm going to do the best I can.

I run my tongue down the length of you, then back up. Run it around the tip. And take you into my mouth. You push me deeper, and pull me back. Over and over. Moaning. Louder and louder.

I can sense you're close to coming, and move your hand off my head. I pull my mouth off you, and stand. Licking the tip of your dick as I do.

Face to face, I wipe a sliver of saliva, that's running down my chin, with my fingers.

"I told you I'd make you forget about the cold."

"For fucks sake, baby. Suck my cock till I come in your mouth." Your eyes beg me to continue.

"Oh, honey, don't you remember teasing me this morning? This is paybacks. What are you gonna do to get even with me?"

I turn and slowly amble away, swaying my hips as much as I can. I sit on the foot of the bed, and cross my legs. You're still against the window, cock hard and throbing.

"Come on, big boy. It's you're move." I tease, and grin.

Taking in a deep breath, you pull away from the window and cross the room to where I sit. Your dick is in my face. I kiss the tip and smile at you.

---

You push me to my back, and uncross my legs. I am struggling to keep myself from trembling with excitement, but I'm not doing a good job. My legs are shaking. You straddle me and bend over to unbutton my jeans.

I lift my knees to put my feet on the bed too, in the process knocking you off balance. You catch yourself inches from my face. You lean closer to me and kiss the tip of my nose. Moving to my cheek. I close my eyes and feel the softness of your mouth on my skin.

My breasts are heaving against my snug sweater.

I have to concentrate on steadying my breathing.

My blood is rushing through my body, making my skin tingle.

Your mouth touches my eyelid, tenderly.

You whisper "Take off your sweater."

I reach down and grab the hem of many layers, and wiggle my way out of them. Of course, once my hands get to my head one slips and pops you on the shoulder.

You take over, and pull my clothes over my head and toss them somewhere in the room.

You take your weight and rest it on your left side. Then with your right hand you pull your finger down, between my breasts.

Down my chest.

Over my stomach and to the waistband of my jeans.

You pull the zipper down, and run your hand down the outside of my pants and grab a handful of my pussy.

-----

I let out a tiny squeak of a sound.

My hands are against your chest, with my fingers grasping your skin. My nails are digging into your flesh just enough for you to feel it.

While you kiss my mouth, tongues twisting and twining together, you run your hand back up to the waist of my jeans. Under the waistband of my panties and in between the lips of my pussy.

You can feel the warm, soft liquid that has started to soak through the fabric of my favorite pants.

"You are so fucking wet." You say, dragging your mouth away from mine.

"I know. It's all for you. Just touching me has driven me to the brink." I can hardly get the words out.

You stand up, pull my legs up to your sides, and grab the legs of my jeans.

I lift my bottom off the bed, and you yank my jeans off in one smooth motion.

Then you pull my panties off. Flinging them against a window.

I am completely bare, save my bra.

My arms immediately cross my stomach and my smile fades.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" You ask.

"I'm more than a little embarrassed of my stretch marks." I admit.

You come and kneel on the floor in front of me, and take my hands and place them under me.

"I don't give two fucks about them. I'm more interested in this..." You slip your middle finger into me and wiggle it around.

Then you slide another in. Using the last two free fingers you part my lips. Revealing my weakness. Pushing your fingers more deeply into me, your tongue flicks my clit.

My hand flies to my mouth to stiffle a loud moan.

"Mmmmmm!!"

You pull back and ask "Oh, you like that, huh?"

I can't even answer. I just breathe heavily.

You pump your fingers inside me. In, and out. Harder and deeper with each push. Curling to rub my g-spot. Tongue flicking my clit. Slowly at first, but gradually speeding up.

My body quivers. My legs are trembling. My hands grasping the edge of the bed.

Suddenly you stop. You slide your fingers out of me, move them to your mouth and suck the flavor of me off them.

"Hhhmmm, you're delicious. I want to taste more of you."

Pushing my legs further apart, you lick my plump pussy from back to front. Giving my clit a final flick on your way up.

"Your pussy is fabulous. I need to bury my face in it. I need to taste you from the inside. I need you."

You engulf your face into my womanhood. Your stubbly face scratching me in the most pleasant way. Your tongue pushing into me.

Licking me.

Tasting me.

Pleasing me. My legs quiver. My body tenses. I let out a scream, and I come.

But you don't stop. You keep going. You make me come again. My nectar is dripping down your chin, and soaking the bed below me.

"Fuck! Please. Fuck! Please. I can't take anymore." I beg, pushing your head away.

-----

You flop down on the bed, your head on the pillows above me. Your dick still throbing.

I shimmy my way next you you, and take a deep breath. My whole body is quivering.

I try to steady my breathing.

"You have to fuck me. But I need just a second. If you touch me right now, I'm going to explode."

"That is exactly my plan." You challenge.

Once again you're hovering over me.

My body is still trembling from the multiple orgasams you've given me just seconds ago.

You hold your mouth just above my neck. I can feel your hot, sticky breath. Every breath you breathe sends shivers pulsating through me.

Goosebumps cover my skin. I am not cold. I am afire with longing. It has been so long since someone was touching my bare skin with theirs.

You command me to remove the single stich of cloth that separates us from being completely venerable to each other.

I reach behind my back and release my breasts from their constraints.

Your cock is between my legs, barely touching me.

Our bodies are touching, but only just. With each breath we caress each other without moving our hands.

Your mouth is suspended just above mine. Lips scarcely together.

Your breath is mine. Your longing is shared. Your appetite for me is equal to mine for you.

We want each other.

We need each other.

We have each other.

The craving has reached a climax.

You push my legs apart with your hand.

Your mouth touches mine, and your dick slides smoothly into my awaiting pussy.

My back arches. Eyes close.

You pull my right leg up and over your shoulder, and thrust deeper.

Pushing my left leg further away, you drive even deeper.

The space between my body and the bed is widened. All that is keeping me bound to this world is my buttocks and head.

The satisfaction of this long awaited moment is filled.

Grasping my hips you pull yourself deeply into me.

Thrusting, you completely fill me.

12