Christmas in June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK" I muttered, wondering where this was going

"Fortunately for you, I like naughty little boys."

I was beginning to like where this was going. Damn the possible consequences, I was just going to ask.

"Are you trying to fuck me, June?"

June giggled slightly and took another big drag off of her cigarette. She got in close to me, her face three inches from mine, and blew all of the smoke directly in my face.

"Are you fucking stupid, Danny?" came her reply. Smug, businesslike, cold but alluring.

It took no more than that. I grabbed her sharply by the upper arms and took control of the situation. I kissed June full on the lips, open mouth, tongues mingling, the taste of cigarette smoke and single malt scotch combining in our mouths, swishing back and forth. June's body tightened at first, then slackened, and she put her arms around me.

As we broke the kiss, she cooed. "Mmmm...Danny. I was hoping you weren't going to take that shit from me for too much longer. Now, I believe momma promised you something to eat. You hungry, Danny?

I told her that I was indeed starving, but not for pizza.

"I thought not." She purred, as she peeled her jolly green silk panties off. June tossed her panties at my face, and I caught them in my hand. I raised them to my nose and inhaled to my lungs' full capacity. She was still holding her bitch stick in her left hand, with most of a cigarette still smoldering in it, as she sat down on the couch and spread her creamy white thighs, revealing a patch of slightly duller red fur. It was still quite a contrast from the shade of green she was wearing.

"I rolled out the red carpet for you, naughty boy. Mommy says you can have your dessert first tonight. Isn't hair pie your favorite, sweeting?"

Hair pie was indeed my favorite. I dropped to my knees and let my tongue walk all over that 41-year-old red carpet.

June's pussy was already sloppy wet, and it just got wetter the more I lapped up the juices. June's pussy was cropped close, and the edges of the hair appeared freshly waxed. As far as hygiene, June certainly knew what she was doing. June literally had the cleanest tasting and best-maintained pussy that I had ever eaten. It was such a delight; it almost seemed a shame to put a dick in it. I could have eaten June's pussy all night.

After giving me some much-appreciated instructions on how she liked her pussy eaten, June would mostly grunt and groan. She appeared to have a fetish for smoking, as she would blow smoke in my face as I was eating her, and occasionally drop an ash on my head. The smell of her expensive cigarette smoke and perfume mixed nicely with the smell and taste of her exquisite pussy. The sensation of being in a position of subservience to a woman was a new feeling for me, and it was somewhat exciting. June evidently liked it too, as I noticed she was beginning to grind her pussy into my face hard, and starting to buck wildly. The juices coming from her pussy were abundant, and her thighs began to tighten around my head.

"Uh..uh...Danny...uhh...taste momma's pussy...uhh...you like eating momma's pussy?"

June's hips were bucking wildly, and she was pushing her pussy into my face with much more force as she began to cum. My dick had been hard for several minutes and was pressing tightly against my cum soaked trousers.

"Oh...yeah...baby boy" she gasped. "Make momma cum...oh God...like a good...ooooooo...little boy...AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!"

There was no stopping it at this point. Momma was cumming on her little boy's face. My mother's friend was positively vibrating with the sexual energy that was coursing through her body with each wave of her orgasm. June wasn't even vocalizing, she was just gasping for air as the orgasm had hold of her. After what seemed an interminable amount of time, her orgasm appeared to subside. Her pelvic thrusts were not as sharp, and her breathing was beginning to slow and normalize. She started releasing the vice-like grip her thighs had around my head. Once I could move, I got up and sat on the couch next to June. She put her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss on the mouth.

"Fucking AMAZING! Oh...Danny...mmmmm" she exclaimed as she buried her head into my chest, reveling in the afterglow of her intense orgasm. And so we lingered for several minutes, her in my arms, purring. Afterwards, we lit cigarettes and just sat there in each other's company, saying nothing, smoking together in celebration of the release of years' worth of tension.

After we stubbed out our cigarettes in the ashtray, I hooked my finger gently under June's chin and moved her face to mine.

"Yes, my love?" She asked

"Take me to your bedroom" I demanded, with a smile.

"Of course" she replied.

June got up and extended her hand to me. I took her outstretched hand and got up off of the couch.

"Does the bad little boy want to come to bed with momma for a while?"

I assured her that that was exactly what the bad little boy wanted. And so June led me up the stairs by the hand, to her bedroom.

June opened the door to her bedroom and pulled me in by my hand, so that I fell into her arms. I kissed her.

The room was lit with the light of over a dozen scented pillar candles, and there were green silk sheets on her king sized bed, which had been turned down. There was a bottle of merlot on a side table, unopened, and two unused wine goblets next to it. The room was decorated to seduce; there was no question of that.

"Let's get you out of those dirty clothes so momma can wash them for you"

I wasted no time in doing so. My dick was quite literally hard as a rock and begged to be released from the confines of my soiled trousers. My dick sought the comfort of June's immaculate pussy.

While I removed my clothes, June opened the wine and poured us each a half a glass. She took my clothes from me and just tossed them to the side, to be dealt with later, and handed me my glass. June directed me to sit in the white Queen Anne chair in the far corner of the room, facing the foot of the bed. As I was sitting, smooth contemporary jazz started to fill the silence, very softly. June put two of her Gaulioses in her mouth and lit them with one of the pillar candles. Then she picked up the wine and walked over to me, handed me a cigarette, and drained my glass, leaving a large lipstick print on it. She then refilled my glass and walked the wine back to the table.

"You're an adult now, Danny, and so you get an adult Christmas gift. May I unwrap your gift for you?"

"Please do" I replied.

June smiled slyly as she took a drag from her cigarette, and rested it in the ashtray next to my wine glass. She brought her head down very close to my very erect penis, and exhaled cigarette smoke all over it. She stood up and giggled sweetly.

"Not yet, naughty boy"

She sat on the edge of the bed, facing me, and began to striptease. She crossed her legs seductively and leaned back onto her elbows, her head all the way back, in time with the music. She pushed off her fuck me pumps and allowed them to drop at my feet. She got up from the bed slowly and began to dance seductively in front of me, moving her shoulders and hips back and forth, running her fingers through her hair, smiling. She started to move her legs more; I was amazed at her flexibility. She brought her left foot down on the seat of my chair, dangerously close to my testicles. At that she giggled, and began to slowly move her stocking down her leg, taking care to rub her calf against my dick. When her hands had gotten to her ankle, she lifted her foot so she could completely remove the stocking, grazing my dick as she did so. After she removed the stocking, she danced around with it as a woman would with a streamer, eventually coming close to me again, and placing the stocking over my dick, as one would a condom. After she had placed it, she ran both of her hands up the sides of my dick as she moved away.

She sat on the bed and fell completely back, with her legs almost straight in the air, to remove the other stocking. She removed this one more quickly, and sprang up from the bed in such a way that it did not seem abrupt, nor did it seem slow, holding the stocking between her hands as one would hold up a piece of rope. She draped the stocking around the back of my neck and gathered up the ends in her hands, so as to move me from the chair back, and into her waiting cleavage. After she had released the stocking, she started slowly dancing again, teasing by tugging up the bottom of her camisole, but not quite removing it. She turned her back to me and bent over, hands on the bed, with her legs spread wide, and shook her round, luscious, 41 year old ass at me. When she got up, the camisole was off, and in her hand being waved around the room, in slow time with the music. June's tits were even nicer than I had imagined they would be. They were as pale as the rest of her body, much bigger than my mother's at about 38C. Her tits only drooped slightly, and were still full and bouncy. Her areolas appeared a very light pink, and were crinkled, like your toes get when they've been in the water too long. Somewhere between a half dollar and a silver dollar in size. June's nipples were fully erect, and almost as large as one of the erasers on one of the larger pencils that either children or arthritic adults use. I was so focused on June's bodacious ta-tas that I was surprised when her cigarette smoke and Chanel scented camisole landed right on my face. I pushed the camisole into my face and breathed in all of its scents, all of June that was still clinging to it.

June reclined onto the silk encapsulated love nest she called a bed, smiled, and seductively crooked her finger at me, beckoning me to join her.

"Show momma what a big, strong man you've grown into, Danny."

I wasted no time in joining my hands in June's, and she pulled me back gently on top of her as she laid into the beg.

Our naked bodies slid into place naturally, mine over hers, as we embraced and kissed passionately. Before long my hands were all over her hot 41-year-old body, and hers all over my firm 18-year-old one. We took turns caressing each other with out tongues, exploring every curve and crevice of our bodies. Licking each other's breasts, nipples, each other's shoulders and necks. She purred when I ran my tongue down her stomach, and settled it in her naval. Our hands ran up and down each other's backs, squeezing each other's asses at intervals. June was beautiful.

"Mmmmm...enough foreplay, Danny boy. Time to take charge. Show me how a woman should be fucked! Don't be gentle. I want t be ravished!"

I grabbed June's wrists and forced them down onto the bed, dug my knees between hers, and used my legs to spread hers. I brought my rock hard cock directly to the opening of her pussy, and buried every inch in one smooth forceful stroke.

"Oooo...mmmmmm...take me, baby. Take me...uuuuuhhhh"

I took her. Forcefully, deliberately. June's pussy was tighter than my mother's by far; almost as tight as my 19-year-old girlfriend. The abundance of lubrication made entry easy in spite of this.

June looked at me directly as I held her down and fucked her. It was obvious she was the predator, playing the part of the prey. I had found my way into her web, and I was trapped. It was not enough for her to feast on my teenage juices; she wanted me to give them willingly. Force her to take them, even.

I felt her pussy tighten and spasm against my cock. Her breathing picked up a little. June was having a small orgasm. It subsided and she sighed.

"Oooo...nice...is this all you can do, Danny? Hold me down and grunt on top of me? Can you fuck me like a man, little boy? You've got a man's dick, but you fuck like a little boy. Show momma how a MAN fucks a WOMAN"

Her countenance had changed. No longer sweet and seductive. Her face read "bitch" no matter how you looked at it. She was challenging me. Well, if she wanted to be fucked like a bitch, I decided I would fuck her like a bitch.

I responded to her challenge with a hard slap across her mocking face, and it wiped the smirk right off her lips.

"Oooo...big man hits his women, does he? Come on, Danny, you're smarter than that. I've had men put in jail for that. You don't want momma to have to have you arrested, do you?

Her tone was ambiguous, but her face betrayed her intention. Her pussy betrayed her reaction. It tightened when I slapped her. She was goading me further.

"Fuck you, June. You want to act like a bitch, I'm going to fuck you like a bitch"

I flipped June over onto her stomach, and raised her hips to meet mine. I gave her ass a couple of good swats. She squealed with excitement. I pulled her hips into mine, forcing my dick into her tight lubricated pussy.

"Oooooo...yeah...that's it. Ooooooo harder, baby boy....harder!"

June started cumming again, this time harder than the last time, or maybe I felt it more acutely because of the angle of entry. Her hips bucked, she kept repeating, "Fuck me" in rapid succession, her pussy was like a vibrating vise. When her orgasm subsided, she was almost out of breath.

"Oh God...YES!" she screamed.

Before I knew what was going on, I was flat on my back, and June was straddling me.

"Did you think I was going to let you get away with that little stunt, Danny boy? I'm in charge here, not you. And I've decided that I can't have the cops haul you to the slammer with a stiff one"

June's eyes were wild, and her movements sudden and rough. She sat down on my dick facing me, and began to work her pussy around my dick, her tits swaying, her head back, her mouth open, her hands running through her hair and over her torso.

"Uhhh...uuuuuhhhhh...shit...fuck...yeah..."

I started to fuck her back as best I could. Her weight had my hips pinned to the bed.

"You like that? Uuuhhhh...turn you on momma's having you arrested? Uhhh..."

She looked down at me with a look of contempt and spat in my face. So I slapped her in her face. Again. Hard. Her glasses flew across the room.

Her pussy locked down on my cock like a clamp and her eyes closed. Her mouth was open, her lips pressing hard against her clenched teeth. Her right hand cradled her right breast, her left massaged where I slapped her on the face.

"Yeah...now you left a mark...uuuhhhhh...yeah...enjoy my pussy...jail's a bitch...learn to be a bitch...no more pussy...uuuhhhh...just dick for you...uuuhhhhh...in jail...uuuuhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK!!"

June was a crazy bitch. Crazy turns me on. Her pussy was contracting hard, and her hips were shaking so violently that I thought my cock would snap off in it. It was enough to begin my own waves of orgasm. I began to cum. My cock began to spurt jizz into June's hot crazy pussy.

"Cum for me bad boy...cum in momma's pussy. Shoot that hot jizz all up in my pussy...Cum in me, bad boy...cum in momma" she hissed through her teeth.

I had at least five full hard waves of orgasm before June collapsed onto my chest, her pussy still throbbing from a very intense orgasm. We were both spent.

"Let it go down in my pussy, Danny. I like that" was what she finally said. It was the first sensible thing she'd said in hours.

We reveled in the afterglow for about twenty minutes, her lying on top of me, calling me her "bad boy" and her "big man".

Afterward she sat up on the bed, grabbed a crumpled pack of cigarettes and an ashtray from the nightstand, and lit us each one. And damn, did we need it.

It was at this point June explained the "rules" to me, and the reasons for her bizarre behaviour.

June explained that she liked boys between the ages of 18 until about 22. As soon as they started resembling men, she was no longer interested in them. Naturally, she couldn't show up at professional functions every couple of years with a new boy toy on her arm; it would ruin her professional reputation. So she was always "single", but not interested. She explained that she was in the position to pay for what she wanted.

I would be a kept man, a secret. She would provide for my every need for the next while, up to $50,000 a year, so long as I kept Thursday and Saturday nights clear without exception, and cleared my schedule completely for weekend trips and vacations. In the apartment, and out of town, we could be ourselves. At home I worked for her as an assistant, at least on paper. She would be sexually exclusive, but encouraged me to have regular girlfriends, so there could never be suspicion about our relationship.

And so it came to pass that on the first day of the New Year, I moved into a furnished apartment near her house, in the better part of the town. It was obvious that this was an apartment rented specifically for her "boy", whoever he may be at the time; some of the last lover's effects were still there, and it came furnished. Shortly after, she took me clothes shopping at Brooks Brothers (she insisted on managing my "look"), and bought me a sharp new convertible. It was all too clear that the arrangement would only last until my boyish looks faded into full manhood.

We had three good years. When I began to develop fully into a man, we parted friends. The car and clothes were mine, but the position was over. Not long after, she accepted a transfer out of state, and I never saw her again.

Oh, and she did do something about the supposed "domestic violence". My third night in the new apartment, she came to the door in a very realistic police uniform, claiming a "warrant" for my "arrest". But that's a hot story for another time.

12