Christmas Inside Ch. 02

Story Info
Mysterious organisation celebrates Christmas.
2.2k words
3.92
19.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bones99
bones99
1 Followers

"First you'll be helping to clean this hall, and then to put up the decorations. You'll be working an extra hour tonight, and all of Christmas Eve to get everything ready. We'll wait until your equipment gets here." He lined them up, their backs almost touching the mirrors and strolled along in front of them, examining them one by one. Her came to Lara and stared lingeringly at her rounded breasts, stretching the red over them alluringly. He placed his hands on them and felt them slowly; Lara closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch.

"Whilst we're waiting, you can entertain me." He motioned for her to get on her knees, which she did obediently. She looked up at him, her eyes asking him what he intended to do as her mouth dared not. He reached out and grabbed Christina by the leather neck-strap.

"Kneel behind me". With a surly but submissive look in her eye, she mirrored Lara and knelt behind the guard. He lowered his black Calvin boxers, revealing muscled buttocks and strong upper thighs. His cock was half erect, less than a few inches from Lara's anxious face.

"46b, eat my dick. 44a kiss my arse." He pulled Lara's face gently toward him, and her eyes eagerly looked up as her lips touched his cock. Christina waited for a second before pursing her pert lips to his cheeks and kissing softly. The guard gently guided Lara's mouth fully over his now erect dick, smiling at Christina's kiss. "Good bitches. Get moving." He ran his hands through Lara's auburn ponytail as she wetted her mouth, now full of him. Although she had been fiercely independent in her own life, in the building she was slowly but gladly submissive, and after a few timid movements of her tongue on the guard's dick, she relaxed and remembered how much she enjoyed this. Christina put her bound hands up to the guard's waist and lent her face against his arse, lowering her hands again to his cheeks and massaging them rhythmically as she kissed. She enjoyed the feel of his sculpted figure, and willingly submitted to his rule, resolved to pleasure him to her best. A small, lewd smile crept over her face as she continued. Lara had started slowly, and now began to caress faster with her tongue, pushing her head against his body to fill her mouth. She closed her eyes and forgot Geri and Kirsty looking on, relishing the dirty thrill of sucking him off.

After five minutes, the guard was excited and had grabbed Lara by the back of her head, forcing himself onto her. His dick had stifled a filthy beam on her lips, and he encouraged her to suck harder and faster as he filled her mouth. Christina kissed him ever harder, caressing his muscles in time to Lara's moves, occasionally sneaking a view of 46b, eyes closed, mouth full, shamelessly enjoying her submission. Lara's lightly tanned skin was flushed on her cheeks, and small strands of her hair had been weighed down to her skin by a light sweat. The guard tensed and suddenly came in Lara's mouth, pulling out of her mouth quickly to let off a few small squirts on her face. Lara kept her eyes closed, and swallowed unselfconsciously and greedily, small white beads on her cheeks and nose. She remained still, awaiting further instructions. The guard turned abruptly and looked down at Christina, who was licking her lips.

"Dry off my shaft." Christina took a deep breath and ran her hands over his shrinking cock, Lara's saliva and his cum covering her slender fingers. She looked at them briefly, and closing her eyes, licked them clean. The guard nodded his approval and pulled a lengthy tuft of her free, white-blonde hair up to his dick, draping it sensually over the shaft and soaking it immediately. Commanding both to stand up, he turned to Lara and stroked his hands between her legs.

"Made you wet didn't it, you filthy little whore." He gloated.

The he turned back to Christina, clasping her firm but thin frame and turning her away from him. He stepped back and admired her shapely arse cheeks, slapping them with his damp hand before stepping closer and burying his hand between her slender thighs. He pulled aside the thin red thong and ran his finger along her cunt, she trembling slightly.

"Stay wet. I'm going to do you in fifteen minutes." He commanded authoritatively.

The wooden panelled doors to the great hall swung open and a guard entered with a trolley of cleaning equipment behind him. The mops, buckets, dusters, cloths and brooms were distributed, and the two guards went and sat down on the leather armchairs in the corner of the huge hall to survey their underlings at work.

"Good arse, the thin blonde."

"Yeah, she was kissing mine not five minutes ago." Smiled the first guard.

"There's something about the short ginger one that's quite… she's very inviting, but not as fit as the tall brown-haired one… 44b I think it says."

"Oh, 46b, yeah, she's very enticing. It's the face; very keen. She wants it. Like the one who left for the outside this morning; great lips."

"Shit, I know what you mean. But look at those tits!" Lara's breasts were straining under her top as she mopped the floor. The strength of the material looked doubtful behind her firm, heaving, protruding chest.

"Tits like that and such a slim waist. And look at the arse…"

She stopped to brush back her sweat-dampened hair, unaware that she was being discussed several yards away. She ran her finger under the lining of the thong, the tight red Lycra shrinking back quickly. She tugged again at the leather necktie, before getting back to work.

After two hours, the slaves were tired and slowed. The parquet floor was spotlessly clean, the white panelled walls and shiny mirrors gleaming in the light from the high-hung chandeliers. The guard's palmtop beeped, informing him that four more females were on their way to help out with the tinsel and tree.

"Eight is too many, they might try something. We'll need to attach the leashes. Get them for us please."

The second guard disappeared, returning momentarily with eight red extendable leads and four more ripe slave girls chained to and pulling a huge, heavy trolley full of tinsel, baubles, and other decorations. After examining and feeling them up, they began unchaining them. Immediately they leashed them, the two guards tying the long leads to their belts four each, and then they sat back down to observe the work.

At one in the afternoon two male slaves came in, dragging behind them a gigantic Christmas tree. Fifteen feet tall with a thick trunk, the guards helped the male slaves to stand it up in the centre of the hall.

"The Mistress will be pleased." Observed the first guard. The two male slaves, of medium height and the lean build developed by their manual labour, wore embarrassingly tight and small red Speedos. Their bodies were covered with faded oil and dirt, and as soon as they were able they left the hall to return to their usual work, shamed by the giggles of the gaggle of slave girls. The two guards waited until the girls had finished draping some gold tinsel over the large doorframe, using a white emulsion-stained stepladder, before calling them over, and tugging on their leads. The girls stood lined up as they had been trained over several months, for some of them years, in the building.

"The tree must look perfect. Take out the decorations and do it. You've got an hour before its back to hard work."

They dragged the trolley of decorations over and emptied them carefully out, their loosely bound hands of barely any hindrance. The two guards looked on idly, exchanging ribald grins at the sight of the girls bending down or some straining cleavage.

The bitches whispered amongst themselves as they unpacked the decorations. In among the tinsel and baubles were golden chains, red lacy knickers and thongs with golden thread, and festive figurettes resembling indecent and sluttish Barbies. The fairy for the top of the tree was a doll wearing a red-leather catsuit.

"That's supposed to be the Mistress. It has dark hair like her." Whispered 44a.

"And good tits too." The group giggled, looking around guiltily at the guards, who had not noticed.

The other figures were wearing thin and sluttish underwear, some nothing at all, but all had a puff of tiny tinsel in their hair.

"No Christmas was ever like this on the outside." Observed Lara.

They decorated the tree, occasionally straining as the leashes, tied now to a chandelier 10 feet above them, reached their 20-foot maximum length. The girls, in a state of heightened arousal not uncommon for them inside the organisation, flirted with each other and took any opportunity to be tactile. The four newly arrived slave girls were also scantily clad, their costumes inducing excitement not normally associated with a Christian festival. Each wore cheap red stockings held up by tinsel garters, sparingly tailored red leotards, and matching arm-length gloves. On their heads they sported mock reindeer horns over their hair, much to the amusement of the guards.

Lara rounded the tree and had a hurried conversation with an acquaintance of hers from the other slave-band.

"You know Tina got out over Christmas."

"Dirty tart." Replied 35a, or Cecile to Lara.

"Well, as long as I've got you with me in here." Cecile and Lara had both been here for eight months. Cecile stared understandingly at Lara, Lara looking back into her turquoise eyes. She reached out and stroked Cecile's gloved arm.

"I love this glove – the material's like your stocking, smooth and silky." She ran her hands sensually over the slender arm of her companion, both knelt behind the green tree.

"Well, it wasn't my choice, but it looks good."

"You know where I want that gloved arm." Lara grinned licentiously at the strawberry blonde. The leotard showed off an attractively slim figure, with great breasts that Lara could not resist groping. Cecile's gloved arm brushed lightly Lara's inner thigh, sending her quietly wild. Lara's chained hands pushed Cecile's toward her now dripping cunt. Hours of forced foreplay had left her unsatisfied.

"Cecile I'm tired of always being used to satisfy other people. I like being a slave here, I can let go sometimes, but…" Cecile responded by putting her red puckered lips on Lara's Lycra covered nipple. It hardened at her tongue's touch. Her hand was guided to Lara's moist snatch, where she pulled her festive thong aside to allow Cecile to massage her. The two continued, Lara's juices leaking slowly on to the polished floor. Cecile kissed Lara on the mouth and then the two continued à la Française before Cecile slipped a wetted, thinly veiled finger inside Lara and began to thumb her clit. Lara whispered breathlessly.

"Give me something to bite on, else I'll scream when I climax."

Cecile, concentrating on the task in hand, scrabbled carelessly around on the floor for something, feeling and snatching three small red thongs meant to adorn the tree. She shoved them into Lara's mouth and sealed it with a kiss. Lara breathed heavily through her nose, and as Cecile bent and kissed her clit, Lara came, convulsing and writhing silently on the floor, her chained hands stretching against their metal bonds.

Lara opened her eyes and looked up coquettishly at Cecile. Although she had spent many an hour gagged like a true slave in this place, she still forgot to remove the thongs before trying to talk to her fellow bitch.

"-Han-s…" She muffled. Then she removed the thongs, stained darker red with patches of her saliva, and tried again.

"Thanks babe, that was wonderful."

Cecile kissed her mound and pulled her to her feet, feeling up her arse as she did. "Wipe yourself and the floor off with the thongs, or the guards will find out and punish us. Lara, smiling sheepishly, bent her knees and lowered herself down, staring alluringly at Cecile. Her cheeks almost on the wet floor, she wiped the thongs slowly over the smooth finish, and pushed herself back up again. Thrusting the thongs into Cecile's hand, she said huskily.

"Clean me off".

Cecile wiped the thongs slowly across Lara's cunt and then replaced Lara's own undergarment. She looked at the wet, fragrant thongs in her hand, grinned filthily at Lara, and put two on the tree.

"No-one will know, whilst we serve them at their Christmas, what's on their tree. Beautifully ironic, isn't it?" Lara smiled.

"Never mind that. Put the other one on, as a memento."

Cecile held it to her nose and breathed in.

"I love your smell. Your guard must shower you well…" Lara winked at her. Cecile, looking at Lara, took off her leotard, and slipped into the tiny thong, licking her fingers afterwards. Then she replaced the festive, open back leotard.

"Shit, you have a vpl." She was right; the thong, albeit miniature, showed through the crimson leotard. "Come on, before they miss us."

bones99
bones99
1 Followers