Christmas Inside Ch. 03

Story Info
Mysterious slavery organisation celebrates Christmas.
2.5k words
4.25
19.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bones99
bones99
1 Followers

As they re-appeared round the huge tree, the guards didn't even look. They were too busy fiddling with the expensive sound system concealed in the wall. Suddenly it sprang into life, playing some gangsta rap:

It was a clear black night, a clear white moon

Warren G was on the streets…

The slave girls barely noticed; they were involved in the decorations, and laughing quietly, hands on buttocks to lift someone carrying a decoration, thongs admired, and stolen kisses at any excuse. Two bitches, 46b and 35a emerged flushed and wet. Looking at his watch, the Lara's guard decided to bring the fun to an end. He retrieved the leashes from the chandelier and warned them that they had only ten minutes left. The tree was covered with both traditional and lewd decorations, and as he called time, 44b was placing the fairy on the top, supported by two smiling slave girls who held her feet on their shoulders. Allowing her to dismount, the guard then drew his band of four to him, they lining up out of habit.

"Right that's finished. You've got the ladies' shower room and toilets to clean before dinner."

As three of them gathered their cleaning tools, the guard detained 44a and whispered in her ear.

"Want to sleep on Christmas eve bitch?"

"Yes sir." Christina's eyes thinned and she concentrated on his instructions.

"You did my arse well today. I'm gonna fuck you in a minute. If it's good, you're in my room."

"Sir, what's "good" today then?"

"Use your imagination." Christina was already wracking her brains as to how to spice up the sex. He had control over her anyway, what could she do. As he ordered her to kneel on all fours facing the tall mirror, '94 Ho Draft came on the sound system. The guard smirked as he looked round at all the hos already drafted in.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Pimps, players and hustlers: Welcome to the nineteen ninety four… ho-ooo draft.

… We got ladies like Kim… we got…uh… Tammy… she still got some good pussy, oh yes she do… also we got Vivian, the video ho that's been in everybody's video… we got Amy… that bitch from the Westside… we got Melanie… burn baby burn.

The guard looked down an Christina, knelt behind her and, moving and placing her thong to one side of her slightly moist hole, felt his way along her abdomen to her small, pert breasts. Looking straight ahead into the mirror, he slipped his hands under the tight Lycra and headed for her tits. Feeling them briefly, he withdrew and stroked her smooth, tanned back. She was glistening now, and then she asked.

"Please sir, can I have you inside me now?" This was obviously how she intended to please him. She abandoned all shame and begged loudly, a knowing, filthy smirk on her beautiful face:

"Fuck me now. I want your cock." The guard was intrigued, and after running his erect dick teasingly over her thighs and butt entered her.

A mixture between greed and genuine enjoyment, Christina smiled and resolved to enjoy herself and show it. Looking at herself in the mirror, her light blond hair hanging messily around her head and shoulders, she judged the pleasure of her master in the mirror. She cranked it up a level, positively pushing herself back at him. In turn, he began to pound her harder. Christina noticed the other slave band leave, her guard slapping her arse and winking at his comrade. Seeing her opportunity, she requested loudly:

"Spank me again, please sir." When he did it again, she realised that she quite enjoyed it, and yelped happily. She was attracted to her master, his muscled six-foot-two physique controlling her pleasurably. His shorn hair led to a small goatee and a roguish covering of stubble that added to the sleazy enjoyment. His face was masculine undoubtedly, but his wide, rounded eyes and larger than average lips gave him a beauty. She noticed that the scarlet tinsel on her leash was coming loose, and ripped it off, kissing it and tossing it back to the guard.

"Merry Christmas, sir." She added unctuously, out of breath from her exertion. She brought her thighs closer together, and regularly clenched her floor muscles to make herself tighter for the guard, who was now hammering her hard from behind. The other three bitches looked on curiously, smiling amongst themselves. She closed her eyes to avoid the burning embarrassment; focusing on the sleep she would gain tomorrow night, throwing her hair wildly around, sweating as she ground her hips onto his. She felt a warm liquid on her lower back and slowed a little, ready to jump off and claim her reward. She was quite looking forward to sleeping in his bed, rendering him the same service and ingratiating herself with him. Perhaps next year she would join Tina as a French maid. He had stopped and she slipped off his wet cock, opening her eyes.

"Face me." She turned and looked up at the guard's face, before a hot white jet of cum hit her face.

She recovered her senses quickly to see the guard smirk at her and shake his head. If his eyes could have spoken they would have said, "You fell for that one?" He looked at her disappointed face, covered with his sex, and smiled sadistically. Getting up, he shook his cock off over her, and then gathered the leashes as he pulled up his underwear and re-attached his belt. The other girls were giggling at her, and as she got up and followed, wiping the cum from her clear skin, she felt the full shame of one who had to tried to pull of an audacious move, but ended up looking like a fool. She kept sweating steadily, the embarrassment refusing stubbornly to subside.

That evening, after a hard afternoon cleaning the ladies changing rooms, which as slaves they were forbidden to use, the girls sat down in canteen 3, 2 storeys underground with the other 47 slaves still in the complex. With their food heap onto a plate from the hot-trays, the girls perched at the end of one of the long metal benches that spanned the length of the large but low-ceilinged eatery.

"I'm fed up of eating their bloody leftovers." Grumbled Kirsty as she tucked into a scrap of pheasant breast and some lukewarm carrots.

"Have you ever seen their canteen?" asked Lara, interestedly.

"No, but one of the demotées from last year, who was a French maid, said that it was basically a gourmet restaurant. And canteen 2, for the guards, is quite plush too." Chipped in Geri.

"What did she get demoted for?" asked Christina.

"What do you care, easy-rider?" retorted Lara, light-heartedly, but with a serious questioning tinge and hint of condemnation. Geri and Kirsty laughed.

Later on, as they hung up their small costumes carefully in their small, dank dorm, the naked slave girls lined up and kissed the guard under the standard mistletoe hung just inside their room. The guard enjoyed their arses as they did this, and all the sluts except Christina seemed to enjoy his handling. She was still bitter with him for his betrayal earlier that day, and as they lay in the dark, two people short for the first time in months, they each questioned her about her behaviour.

"But he said I would be able to sleep with him on Christmas Eve!"

"He must have been born yesterday." Laughed Lara.

"But… We've had a great understanding since I've been here. He's always treated me quite well…"

"You are a silly bitch, Christina!" chuckled Lara, turning over and yawning. "You'd never catch me being so stupid!" Geri giggled and then yawned. As always happened, after a hard day's work, the slave girls fell into a deep sleep very quickly, Lara's words ringing in their ears.

The following morning, Lara glanced at the calendar before going to line up. Christmas eve. She would not be allowed to return to her bed until late on Christmas night, and mentally steeled herself. After so many months as a slave, on the very bottom rung of the ladder in this building, Lara had given up requesting anything, as any dissention was embarrassingly punished. She had allowed her submissive side to shine through in everything she did. She curtseyed without thinking to the guard, forgetting her nudity. She had not covered her legs for months, had not seen a coat since April, and was so used to seeing herself naked that it ceased to have any shock value. Christina's submissiveness was no less guaranteed, but a slight rebellion manifested itself in her surly gestures that morning.

After reading his palmtop files, the guard spoke.

"There's a lot for you to do today. The corridors on this floor all need thorough cleaning, and then in the afternoon presents for the Mistresses need wrapping and sorting. During the night, you will help to prepare the party and on the day you will be on tap to fulfil the Mistresses' wants. You will work hard like the bitches that you are. This Christmas is not for you, it is for your betters."

As they scrubbed the corridors around their rooms that morning, the girls noticed how active the building was. Other slaves were darting back and forth, worn out. The few male slaves were being worked incredibly hard, carrying heavy packages back and forth all day, and keeping the heating and air conditioning running perfectly. The slave girls had all re-clothed with their new Christmas gear, and when Lara saw Cecile pass, she remarked with a smile that the vpl was still there.

That afternoon the slave band joined about twenty others one of the secondary halls in the buildings. In the middle was a large pile of gifts and boxes of all sizes. An unknown guard approached Geri after having checked the black number written on her left breast.

"45a over here." He commanded.

Geri, her petite frame trembling with a frisson of youthful excitement walked over to and stood to attention in front of the guard.

"You are being given to Mistress Brooke for Christmas. You will need to put on… outfit 14… yes… and report for wrapping up tomorrow at 4:00am." He slapped her arse as she walked out toward the 'costume department'. When she got there, she was given an expensive, but small, pair of black panties and a top hat.

Meanwhile, Lara was wrapping up a beautiful silken black bra and trying to concentrate on the work, not on her guard who had been eyeing her all day. He and the other five guards in the room had just finished gagging all the slave girls working on the presents. They had no time to chat. Red ball-gags had silenced the majority, a few being let off with only a piece of red fabric tied over their mouth and chin. Eventually the guard approached Lara and her heart skipped. She would not be played like Christina. His hands clasped her waist.

"You want this gag off?"

She nodded in resigned affirmation.

"I can get it off right now if you eat Kirsty." Although Lara did not fancy Kirsty, she recognised that she was very attractive. It would also make Cecile jealous and want her more if word got out. Anyway, refusing a guard was unwise, and eating Kirsty would be pleasant, not humiliating. She affirmed and he undid the ball gag, attaching a leash to her red-leather necktie and compelling her out of the hall to a side room, where Kirsty lay, thong beside her, legs apart, on a sofa. The guard took a seat on a pre-positioned stool, and signalled that he wished her to begin.

Lara pushed back the trademark tuft of hair that hung over her left eye, licked her lips and looked into Kirsty's eyes. The she knelt on the floor in front of the sofa, and began. The first touch of her lips as she kissed Kirsty's pubic mound sent a hot chill through her. She knew she had made the right decision, and as soon as Kirsty was wet enough, she started to tongue her slit. She forgot about the guard, even who Kirsty really was, and enjoyed giving pleasure in her submissive way. She ended by pushing her tongue into the opening slit, lapping up the delicious juices that ran from it and only stopping when she felt the tell-tale convulsions and heard Kirsty's ecstatic gasp. The guard noticed that Lara was wet and as Kirsty recovered, helped her up and caressed her arse, pulling her to him and slipping his hard cock into her. She had lost all her nagging doubts and gratefully accepted the satisfaction, throwing her loosely bound arms over his neck and hitching up her legs to aid his thrusts. He came inside her, laying her down next to Kirsty on the sofa. Pulling up his Calvin's, he spoke.

"You can get out of present wrapping if you stay in this room. I'll even get you some wine." The two sat, satisfied and happy, nodding their agreement.

When the guard returned with a bottle of Merlot and two glasses, Kirsty and Lara were already cuddled up on the sofa. He had noticed that slaves, often denied of affection from other people, turned to each other. Lara was kissing her nipple and the two were laughing. The poured the wine, a drink neither had enjoyed for months, and drank. The guard snuck out as they laughed, fully relaxed and chatty for the first time in ages.

When he returned, the bottle was half empty, and the girls were playing with each other, both discarded their thongs and succumbed to the suggestive power of Bacchus. The guard was with two others, both shorter than him by a few inches, but both with short hair as well. After not having drunk alcohol for months, one glass had made the pair of bitches very flirtatious, and when the guards took out their meat, the two girls got up from the couch and lived their submissive roles.

Lara crouched on all fours, waiting for them. The guards conferred and decided on their position. Lara's own guard entered her from behind, noting how soaking wet she was. A blond guard knelt, his cock in front of her face, and slipped in to her mouth. She enjoyed the dirtiness of it, and began to revel in her harlotry. Under her, Kirsty slipped, kissing her tits, and then licking the balls of the blond guard as Lara salivated with his dick in her mouth. In the locked, windowless room she let go and ground herself onto her guard. Kirsty below her was now fondling her tits, and encouraging her. Convinced no one could see her, Lara enjoyed the blond guard coming on her face as he pulled out, licking what she could into her mouth. She came off her guard and asked huskily:

"Come on my dirty little face sir." He pulled her round by her leash, locked short, until then dangling from her neck, and unloaded in her face. When she had recovered from her orgasmic laughter, she looked up and saw the third guard with his camera. (3)

bones99
bones99
1 Followers