Christmas is Coming

Story Info
Will Sara make it to her family's house?
1.4k words
3.5
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara sat anxiously waiting for her last class to be over so she could finish her packing to head home for Christmas. Her mind drifted away, thinking about what to pack and what excuses she could come up with to spend time with old friends in the area instead of her boring family.

At the same time not more than two rows behind Sara was someone else thinking up some ideas. These ideas however were much darker and would be far from boring, at least he thought so.

It would be hard not to stare at her for any guy. Not only was she amazingly beautiful but she was wearing a tight fitting tank top that easily showed off her curves. Her tight jeans also left little to the imagination.

Snapping out of her daydreams Sara looked around noticing other students starting to pack up; class had flown by and was almost over. The professor was writing something on the whiteboard in that teacher type scribble nobody could ever read. Throwing her books in her bag she stood up heading out of the classroom totally oblivious that she was being watched and now followed.

Sara threw her bag in her car and hopped inside. Quickly she was off to her apartment to finish packing and head home. Not far behind she was still being followed. He kept his distance having followed her before he knew where she was headed.

Pulling up to her apartment she headed inside. She was happy to be done with classes for a while but in no rush to get to her parents house. She flopped down on her bed. Feeling a little sleepy from the professors boring lecture she thought maybe a quick nap wouldn't hurt.

This worked perfectly for Chris who had followed her from college to her apartment. He had parked behind her apartment complex and was heading up through one of the back staircases.

Leaning against the door to her apartment he listened for any movement. Silence, he decided it was now or never. Forcing the door open as quietly as possible he made his way inside. Knowing his luck he half expected to see her right behind the door and get busted. Nobody was there though, was she even home yet? He held back pretty far maybe she had stopped somewhere else first that he didn't see.

He was beginning to have second thoughts as he looked around her apartment. He continued on though down the hallway looking in each door to check for her. "Bingo," he said to himself. It was the bathroom with a hamper inside. Opening the hamper he dug around searching for a pair of her panties. He pulled out a black lace pair and immediately felt himself harden.

He made a quick check out in the hallway, still unsure if Sara was home or not. The hallway was still empty. He made quick work of his pants and boxers letting them fall around his knees. He wrapped Sara's panties around his stiff cock and began stroking back and forth enjoying the material against him. This left Chris only wanting Sara more.

He tugged his pants and boxers back up and hid the panties in his pocket to search further in the apartment. Finally he made it to the last door, this had to be her bedroom he thought. Almost tip toeing inside the bedroom he peered inside and there she was.

Sara was sprawled out on her bed sleeping away. He crept closer wanting to see what was under that tight top of hers. He was no longer thinking with his head and Chris inched her tight top up exposing her stomach. He brushed the back of his hand down her stomach feeling her soft, warm skin.

Chris pulled her shirt higher still over her silky black bra. Suddenly she began to stir and Chris made a quick turn into her closet, pulling the door behind him. He couldn't get it all the way closed in time, leaving a crack to gaze out at Sara.

Sara was just beginning to wake and she stretched out her arms with a yawn. She was startled to find her shirt up around her neck and spun searching the room to see if anyone was there. "Wow, that must have been some dream," she thought not seeing anyone in the room with her.

Feeling a bit turned on from what she had thought to be a dream she began to toy with her breasts through her bra. Her nipples started to become erect poking out against her bra. Sara lifted her shirt off the rest of the way and next reached back and unhooked her bra, her breasts sprang free. Moving her hands up her sides and over her breasts she started rolling her now hard nipples between her fingers. Her eyes closed enjoying her growing arousal.

Chris remained hidden, his mouth wide open watching this beautiful girl start to tease her body. But it was too much and he couldn't take it anymore. Pushing the closet door open he raced over to her, pinning her down with one hand and covering her mouth with his other to muffle any screams.

Sara struggled trying to fight him off while trying to cover her bare breasts at the same time. She looked up at him terrified as he opened his mouth to speak. "You're always such a tease wearing such skimpy outfits," he explained. That was when it hit her, she had seen Chris in class before and he must have followed her to her apartment.

He spoke again, "If you're quiet and do as you're told I will take my hand off your mouth." Chris removed his hand while Sara stared up still in shock over what was happening.

Chris examined her body, paying special attention to her now exposed breasts. Almost hypnotically they would rise and fall with her accelerated breathing. Chris licked his lips and moved closer to kiss along her chest. She tried to pull away at first but this was somewhat exciting and arousing to her.

A slight gasp escaped Sara's mouth as Chris started to tug on her nipples with his teeth. Chris was still unaware that Sara was actually enjoying this and continued being rough and aggressive with her. He took the panties he had stolen from her hamper and used them to tie her arms up to the bed post. Having his hands now free, Chris started to unbutton and unzip Sara's pants.

Sara then surprised Chris as she lifted her hips to aid him in pulling her pants down. He was rewarded with the site of Sara's sheer black panties. Her pussy was clearly visible through the panties and she was clearly wet.

Sara writhed in pleasure while Chris's hands roamed all over her near naked body. He parted her thighs and made a trail of small kisses up along her inner thighs till he reached her pussy. Kissing all along her panties Chris could taste her pussy. He tugged her panties to the side and brushed his tongue very lightly up and down her pussy.

Sara was now in complete ecstasy pulling trying to break free until there was a distinct ripping sound. She had pulled her arms free from the panties, thinking that Sara was trying to get away Chris jumped up. He reached up, wrapping his fingers around her throat holding her down.

Chris was surprised again as she mouthed, "Fuck me" to him. Chris stripped quickly and kissed Sara harm on the lips. She moaned softly into his mouth as she tasted herself on his lips. Chris was now rubbing the tip of his hard cock along her pussy. He rubbed the tip hard against her clit, causing her to grab at the sheets. Again she begged "Please fuck me," to Chris. Chris ripped her panties off and stared down at her intently. Sara gasped and closed her eyes as she felt him slip inside. Chris pushed deeper and deeper till their hips touched. He was now fully inside the girl he lusted after all semester.

Chris began thrusting in and out of her slowly, pulling back till just the tip remained and then slamming hard back inside her. Sara was moaning wildly as Chris filled her with his hard cock. Remembering how turned on she seemed before Chris put his hand back around her neck as he started thrusting his hips faster. Sara was now grinding her hips back in motion with Chris wanting to feel him as deep in her as possible.

Sara's bottom lip started to quiver and her body was shaking as her orgasm neared. Chris used his other hand to rub her breasts as they bounced from his hard thrusting into her. "Ohhhhh" Sara groaned as she started to orgasm. Feeling her pussy tighten around him was just too much; Chris locked lips with Sara as he came hard inside of her.