Christmas Lay

Story Info
Nick and Jeff of 98 Degrees are at it again!
1.7k words
4.03
33k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas Eve, 2000, and the boys of the teen-pop group 98 Degrees were staying with Nick and Drew Lachey's parents for the holiday. Everyone (Nick, Drew, Jeff, Justin, and Nick and Drew's Parents) was sitting around the fire in the den, caroling and drinking hot cider. They stayed up until about 10pm, then they decided to retire for the evening. Drew said his good-nights, then headed upstairs to his bedroom, his parents and Justin did the same, leaving Nick and Jeff in the den, on the sofa watching 'It's a Wonderful Life'...

No words were spoken from either one of them, but occasionally one would glance over to the other and flash a subtle grin, then look back to the television. Nick let out a sigh and picked up the remote, and said, "Do you mind if I change it?"

"No, it's cool," Jeff replied. Nick proceeded to search for a program worth watching, when he landed on MTV, which just happened to have a Ricky Martin concert special showing. "Oh, SHIT!" Nick thought to himself. "Ricky is SUCH A CUTIE!" he continued his thought. Nick was secretly gay. No one knew at all. Absolutely NO ONE. We're talkin' a MAJOR CLOSET CASE. But he definitely knew that he was, and that it wasn't just a phase, no doubt about that.

Nick looked over to Jeff and said, "Man, I hope we can tour with him someday. He's such an awesome performer." Jeff agreed, "Yah, that would be fuckin' cool!" In Nicks mind, he was thinking, "Fuckin' right it would be! To be able to fuck that cute little Puerto Rican ass EVERY NIGHT on that bus....mmmm...." They continued to watch the show for about 10 more minutes, when Jeff looked over to Nick's lap, not helping but to notice the enormous bulge pointing down his thigh in his pants. Jeff's mouth fell open, and he thought, "HOLY SHIT!" Nick quickly flashed a look over at Jeff, and Jeff quickly picked his chin up off the floor and stared at the television, pretending not to see anything. Nick slowly turned his head facing back forward, beginning to feel his face blush. "Oh shit. He saw my hard-on," he thought. He slowly reached between them and grabbed a pillow and placed it on his lap, then his hands folded on top of the pillow. He then slowly moved his eyes over to Jeff. Still watching television. Then he moved his eyes downward, to Jeff's crotch. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! HE'S HARD TOO!" he thought in utter excitement. "Wow...I always thought that he was gay...or at least bi," he thought.

He decided to be brave as a mother fucker, and said, "So...do you think Ricky's cute?" Jeff, raising his eyebrows and developing a look of confusion, surprise, and excitement on his face at the same time, said, "Um...what?"

"You heard me. Do you think Ricky Martin is hot?"

"Um...uh...well...I guess...I mean, he's not like...ugly," he replied, stammering. "Me, too. I bet he has an awesome dick," Nick said, trying to get Jeff to open up, in more ways than one. Jeff grinned, then bit his bottom lip. Nick, seeming to get braver by the second, shot out another question for Jeff. "Do you think I'M cute?" Jeff said, "Well...um...well...uh...yes...I guess..." Nick then said, "Well I think you're GORGEOUS." Jeff began to blush, then said, "Oh...really? Thanks..."

"Okay. I know, Jeff. You're a fag. It's okay. I'm cool with that. I am too. No one knows. Except YOU."

"Oh...well...yah you're right. I like da boyz...and...I think you're fucking HOT AS HELL...," Jeff replied, then placing his hand over his mouth and saying, "Oh God...did I just say that out loud?" Nick nodded his head, flashing to Jeff a half-grin. They stared at each other for a few moments, then back to the television. Ricky was over. It was 10:30pm. Their dicks were still hard.

Jeff asked Nick, "So...you tired at all?"

"Nope."

"Ah..."

"Why, are you?" Nick asked. "Oh, no. I'm fine." Jeff replied. Jeff then got up and walked over and sat on the rug in front of the fireplace, which was barely flickering. He took off his turtleneck sweater, revealing the wife-beater he wore underneath, and his perfectly chisled torso. Nick's jaw slowly opened in awe. "Jesus. Look at that fucking body!" he thought. Nick's cock was still hard as a rock. He couldn't see if Jeff was still hard from where he was sitting. Jeff then stretched and laid on his back, with his head facing the fireplace, just gazing into the hypnotic flames. Nick just stared at Jeff's beautiful physique for about 5 or 10 minutes, then asked in a very quiet whisper, "Jeff? You asleep?" No reply. He asked again; still no reply. He saw his chest moving up and down in sync with his breathing, indicating he was asleep.

Nick stood up from the sofa, removed his turtleneck sweater and shoes, leaving nothing on his body except for his navy blue Docker's khakis. He then crept over to where Jeff lay, then knelt down beside him, then on both knees, just staring at Jeff's amazing body. "He's like a little angel..." he thought. He glanced up at the clock. 10:58pm. Jeff was flat on his back, with his arms stretched under his head, and his dick was still VERY much erect. Nick pinched Jeff's right nipple to see if he was really asleep. No movement. He hoped he was asleep. Nick wanted Jeff so badly. Ever since the first day they met. And tonight, he was going to fulfill his desire...

He carefully reached over and unbuttoned Jeff's jeans, then unzipped them. "Ahhh...no undies. Why Jeff, how cute..." he whispered to himself. Pulling Jeff's massive cock out, Nick's mouth dropped once again, in awe of it's size. Nick estimated it to be approximately 10 inches long, and about 2 inches in width. Jeff began to move. Nick almost shit himself, then jumped back up and onto the sofa. Jeff opened his eyes, then raised his head, looking down his stomach to his cock standing straight up. "Um...OH MY GOD," he said. "Oh God...I'm sorry, Jeff. But I've had the BIGGEST crush on you ever since I met you."

"No...it's okay. I'm just in shock because I have always hoped we would...'DO' something...I have had a crush on you forever too...," Jeff replied. "Really? Wow," Nick said. "So...do you want to...do something?" Jeff asked. "Really? Are you sure?" Nick asked in sheer excitement. "Yes. I'm sure. You can come back over and finish whatever you started *wink*..."

Nick stood up, again revealing his 9" cock bulge in his pants. He walked over to Jeff, spread his legs and placed one knee on each side of Jeff's smooth chest. Nick then began massaging Jeff's chest, then his sinewy, sexy arms, then leaned down and kissed him. A long, sensuous kiss. Nick pulled away, staring into Jeff's beautiful gray eyes. He off his knees, then sat next to Jeff's legs, and slowly began to stroke Jeff's giant manhood. He then leaned forward and licked the head, then continued to move it into his mouth as far as it would go. He was sucking as hard as he could, moving slowly, enjoying every moment. He continued sucking for about 5 minutes, then lifted his head completely off Jeff's cock. "Goddamn Nick...where did you learn to suck like that?" Jeff asked.

"Oh...just...practice I guess *half-grin*," Nick replied. They both smiled at each other, then Jeff sat up and removed his shirt and pants. Nick removed his pants also. "So...feel up for some suckin'?" Nick asked Jeff. "Of course *wink*," Jeff answered. Nick moved up to the sofa and sat, and Jeff planted his knees on the floor in front of him. He grabbed Nick's dick and licked it gently, from the base to the tip, then back down, leading to his balls, in which he licked and sucked for quite sometime. He then licked Nick's cock up and down some more, then proceeded to put his lips around the head, indulging every savory taste of his manhood. He moved his head up and down, faster and faster until Nick let out a subtle moan, then Jeff lifted his head off Nick's dick.

Nick leaned down and they passionately kissed. Nick's cock was so hard that it was throbbing. Jeff stood up and slowly moved toward Nick, smiling, indicating it was time for booty blastin'. Nick smiled back, kissed his neck, then placed his hands on Jeff's perfectly shaped ass, pulling him forward. Jeff held Nick's giant cock and aimed it for his tight ass, then Jeff sat on his cock, slowly sliding down, letting out a long, quiet moan. Jeff was riding Nick very slowly, kissing him at the same time. Nick then placed his hands around Jeff's waist, pulling him up and pushing him down harder and faster. Jeff began to moan, in sync with Nick's strong, yet gentle thrusts.

They continued for 10 or 15 minutes, then Nick began to moan, and he pulled himself out of Jeff. Jeff was moaning too, then he began to jack Nick off, leading to an explosive orgasm. Nick was grunting and moaning as he shot his load all over his hard, smooth stomach, and all over Jeff's hand. Jeff then licked Nick's cum-covered stomach, then kissed his way up to his pouty lips. Jeff moved his cock up to Nick's face, and Nick began sucking Jeff's hard cock.

Nick then started to jack Jeff off, then Jeff grabbed his own cock and jacked himself off until ejaculation, cumming all over Nick's face. Nick opened his mouth to attempt to catch some of Jeff's warm, thick juice. Nick was surprised at how long Jeff's orgasm had lasted. He kept cumming and cumming! Finally, he stopped, moaning, then he slid down and they kissed for a few moments. Nick then said, "Wow. That was even better than what I expected."

"Same here," Jeff replied. Jeff then leaned forward and laid his head on Nick's chest, then closed his eyes. They stayed there for quite sometime. About 20 minutes had passed, and they had both drifted off to sleep, maintaining their positions, when Nick woke and looked at the clock. It was 12:04am. He whispered as softly as he could, "Merry Christmas, my sleeping beauty..."