Christmas Parties Ch. 02

Story Info
Prim wife becomes more daring at Christmas Parties.
1.5k words
4.01
121.1k
33
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second instalment in the ongoing tale of my prim wife's work's parties:-

Recap

Hi, I'm Jack, and I want to share with you the sorry tale of how my wife ended up being used as a sexual plaything by a group of men who work for the same company as her, and how much I enjoyed watching.

The events that happened are all true, and I admit I'm not proud of my inability to stop what was happening, or the fact that I found it very erotic to watch.

First of all let me introduce you to my wife Jenny. At the time of the final part of this story Jenny was forty two years old, but honestly doesn't look it. She has a wonderfully slim and toned body, and still wears some of the same clothes that she was wearing fifteen years ago when we first met.

She has a lovely 35B – 24 – 36 figure, and stands just five feet tall. She's also quite prim and proper when you meet her. She is lovely to look at, and is one of those women that every one looks at and thinks "I'd love to have a piece of that" while knowing deep inside that it will always remain a fantasy.

Twelve years ago she went to work for a construction company, as office manager, and she's been there ever since.

As you can imagine being an attractive, prim and proper woman working in the offices of a construction company, my wife has always drawn lots of looks and comments at company functions.

But having said she's prim and proper, she does also have a wickedly teasing side to her nature. As I have said she has a lovely body, and when the occasion allows she dresses to accentuate every inch of it.

The forty or so red blooded men that work for her company first experienced this side of her at the first company Christmas party we attended when Jenny wore a short miniskirt and basques top to show a side (and other parts) that they had not seen before

This is the story of the second christmas party we attended. This part does not include any sex, just some teasing and exhibitionism.

Part Two

Each year Jenny would wear something short and sexy, or revealing, or a little see through to her company Christmas Party.

This year Jenny chose a beautiful two piece white dress for the party. The two pieces were a thin semi sheer inner layer, under a sheer diaphanous outer layer. The dress was so tight over her beautiful bottom that knickers were out of the question, and her pert breasts were also bra less. The side seams were also open to mid thigh, just high enough to give a small flash of creamy skin above her tan hold-up stockings.

Now don't get me wrong, you couldn't see through the dress, but it was sure to catch the attention of the men as the party.

During the year Jenny had got to know some of the men better, and from what she said at home it was clear that several of them remembered her outfit from the previous year and had a bit of a crush my prim and proper wife. One of them, Jimmy, who had recently split up with his wife, ended up sitting at the same table as my wife and I that night, alongside Jenny.

As the evening progressed I noticed that Jenny's dress was creeping up a little as she move on the chair, and the little glimpse of thigh was becoming far more evident, and I could see that Jimmy was enjoying the view from his side as well.

After the meal there was a comedian for entertainment, and during his act he announced that the owner had put up a £100 prize for a fun competition between the tables, with the £100 going to the winning table.

The competition comprised of the comedian calling out objects which each table had to get and the first table to give the object to the comedian won.

The items were all things that we easily accessible, a lipstick, a cigarette lighter, hankie, cigarette lighter etc. and after a few rounds there were two tables, ours and one other that were leading.

The next object asked for was a stiletto shoe, and Jenny slipped hers off and Jimmy ran to the comedian with them. This put us ahead, and jimmy was determined to win.

The comedian then asked for a woman to bring a mans belt. Jimmy was the only man on our table wearing a belt and Jenny grabbed it from him and took it up, but was beaten by a woman from the other table.

As the two women walked bak to the table the comedian announced that the deciding item would need to be brought up by a man, and he wanted a ladies stocking. Jimmy jumped up from the table, met Jenny half way across the floor, knelt down in front of her, grabbed her stocking top, pulled one of them off and tossed it to the comedian to win.

Jenny was clearly a little shocked at his actions, but when the comedian called her and Jimmy up to collect the prize she turned and walked back across the dance floor. The comedian handed over the prize money and they both returned to the table. Jenny had her stocking in her hand.

When they sat down Jimmy asked Jenny if she wanted a hand to put the stocking back on, which she politely declined, but she did slip her shoe off and slowly pull the stocking back up her leg, folding her dress in-between her thighs while she did it, and exposing the full length of her leg to Jimmy and the other men at the table.

When the dancing started I pulled Jenny out onto the dance floor and as we danced her dress floated around her legs exposing her stocking tops time and time again to anyone who wanted to look. After a few dances I went to the bar to refill our glasses leaving Jenny on the floor with a group of people. While I was at the bar the disco played a slow smoochy song and I turned to see Jenny in the arms of Jimmy as they slowly smooched around the floor. One hand was in the middle of her back and the other lower down on her waist.

Jimmy would now be very aware that Jenny was braless under the dress and if his hands slipped any lower he would soon find out she was knickerless too.

As the song came to an end, the DJ told everyone to hang on to their partners for the Lambada - which was all the craze at the time - and Jimmy was more than happy that he had Jenny in his arms. He slipped his leg between her thighs, dropped his hand to her bottom, and pulled her tight into him and onto his thigh.

Know Jimmy knew that Jenny was knickerless under her dress, and the because of her height, when he held her tightly to him, straddling his thigh, two things happened. First of all the side splits in her dress allowed the front of the dress to be pulled between her thighs, exposing both of her stocking clad legs, and her pussy, protected only by the thin material of her dress was rubbing up and down his thigh as they danced.

Jimmy slid his there hand down to Jenny's bottom, to cup both cheeks, and her her tightly to him as the song played and they danced around the floor.

When the song ended Jenny came over to join me, and she looked a little flustered, the way she does when she starts to get sexually aroused, and her nipples were hard and prominent under her dress. I guess having he pussy massaged by Jimmy's thigh hand excited her.

Through out the rest of the evening jenny was in demand for dances with several of the men there, and whenever there was a slow dance a hand would slip down her back to her bottom, only for Jenny to pul it back up again, but five or six of the men who she worked with did get the chance to feel her breasts pulled against their chests, and a quick squeeze of her knickerless bum.

When she return to work after the christmas holiday there was a pack of photo's from the part on her desk, containing shots of Jimmy taking her stocking off, and of her dancing the lambada with Jimmy cupping her bottom and her legs and stocking tops fully displayed.

Jenny was teased by the other girls in the office for a few weeks, and even by some of the men. Apparently Jimmy had one of the pictures of them dancing the lambada pinned to the visor in his van. But after a while the teasing stopped and Jenny became Miss prim and proper again.

At least until the next christmas party........