Christmas Parties Ch. 05 Pt. 1

Story Info
Prim wife loses her skirt and more at the Christmas Party
2.3k words
4.21
125.9k
44
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five - The Final Party Part 1.

Recap

Hi, I'm Jack, and I want to share with you the sorry tale of how my wife ended up being used as a sexual plaything by a group of men who work for the same company as her, and how much I enjoyed watching.

The events that happened are all true, and I admit I'm not proud of my inability to stop what was happening, or the fact that I found it very erotic to watch.

First of all let me introduce you to my wife Jenny. At the time of the final part of this story Jenny was forty two years old, but honestly doesn't look it. She has a wonderfully slim and toned body, and still wears some of the same clothes that she was wearing fifteen years ago when we first met.

She has a lovely 35B -- 24 -- 36 figure, and stands just five feet tall. She's also quite prim and proper when you meet her. She is lovely to look at, and is one of those women that every one looks at and thinks "I'd love to have a piece of that" while knowing deep inside that it will always remain a fantasy.

Twelve years ago she went to work for a construction company, as office manager, and she's been there ever since.

As you can imagine being an attractive, prim and proper woman working in the offices of a construction company, my wife has always drawn lots of looks and comments at company functions.

But having said she's prim and proper, she does also have a wickedly teasing side to her nature. As I have said she has a lovely body, and when the occasion allows she dresses to accentuate every inch of it.

The forty or so red blooded men that work for her company first experienced this side of her at the first company Christmas party we attended when Jenny wore a short miniskirt and basque top to show a side (and other parts) that they had not seen before. Over the years Jenny wore several revealing outfits, including a couple that ended up with what ins currently known as "wardrobe malfunctions" which resulted in her pert breasts being displayed to all and sundry.

This is the story of the last Christmas Party we attended, when things got very heated and my wife because the toast, or should that be roast, of the party......

Following the full exposure of Jenny's breasts at the christmas parry there was lots of office banter, which she took in good spirit, and loads of comments about how the men were looking forward to seeing more of her at future parties, and once again some pictures of her brief but oh so exposed topless dance were doing the rounds.

But as with everything in life, things returned to normal as the year wore on, until thoughts turned to the annual christmas party at the end of the year, Just before the party was due to be held, the owner of the business, Charlie, announced that he was going to retire early in the new year, and that the was in the process of selling the business. So the forthcoming christmas party would be the last that he would be attending, and that he was laying on some extra special entertainment for the night.

The night of the party arrived, and Jenny looked stunning as usual. A simple yet beautiful outfit that oozed sex appeal. Her blouse was blue patterned chiffon, not quite see through, but not quite opaque. It didn't have any buttons down the front though, just a series of ties that left about an inch gap right down the front of her body. It was impossible for her to wear a bra with the blouse, and even before we left our house her nipples were hard and clearly pushing at the loose material of the blouse. She finished the outfit off with black seamed stockings, white suspender belt, and matching white lace g-string.

Her skirt was a wrapover style, tied with a bow to one side. Where the skirts two sides wrapped over each other it was cut so that the darker band of her stocking tops were on show when she stood still, and as she walked, her thighs flashed.

In the bar before dinner Jenny drew lots of attention from the men, and as usual she lapped it up. During dinner the other men at our table all enjoyed the occasional glimpse of the side of her breast as she moved.

Once dinner was over Charlie gave his usual speech and then introduced the entertainment for the night, a hypnotist.

It was the usual thing. He got a few of the men up on stage with him, and had them eating lemons thinking they were apples, barking like dogs etc. Then he took a break. During the break he made his way round the tables talking to different people. A couple of times I saw him glance over at our table and then he came over. He spoke to us for a couple of minutes and then went back on stage.

He started the second half of his show with a bit of patter and then he asked us all to close our eyes while he selected four people to come on stage to help him. He talked softly and slowly, going over some of the conversations he'd had during the break, repeating back little bits of conversations and after a couple of minutes he asked for those that felt like joining him to go to the stage.

A minute later he told us to open our eyes, and there on stage were his four volunteers. There were two men, Charlie and the site manager Steve, and two women, Jenny, and a young girl from the office called Julie. The four of them stood in a line across the stage.

The told them that he was going to play some music, and when he called their names they were to start dancing to whatever was playing, doing the actions they associated with each piece of music, instructing them that when they heard the name of the other person of the same sex they should exchange places.

The first piece of music was Superman, and he called out Steve and Jenny, then he called out Charlie, and after that Julie. After they started dancing the track change to Saturday Night by Whigfield and they changed the way they were dancing. This went on for a few minutes with him changing the tracks and the people dancing every thirty seconds or so.

Steve and Julie were dancing together when the Lambada came on, and sure enough Steve pulled Julie tight to him with his leg between hers. Then the hypnotist called Jenny. She replaced Julie in his arms, and as she straddled his leg her skirt was pushed open to expose her stocking tops and thighs. The audience got much noisier, and the hypnotist quickly realised why. He called Charlie back and he replaced Steve. Once again Jenny's stocking tops were exposed to the audience as Charlie slid his leg between my wife's and pulled her close to him.

One arm was across her back, and his other hand slid down to her bottom, which he cupped and squeezed as they danced. He slowly brought his hand up her body and arm until he was gripping her hand. He stepped backwards, gently spun her halfway round, and pulled her back in to him, wrapping one arm round her waist, with the other across her chest and gripping her shoulder.

As they danced he was grinding his cock into her arse, onstage, in front of the whole company. The hypnotist called Steve's name, and he stepped up to replace Charlie holding Jenny much the same way. As they continued to dance the hypnotist was talking to Julie at the side of the stage. Steve's arm moved slipped from Jenny's shoulder and in a moment his hand was cupping her braless breast as they danced and we watched.

While Steve and Jenny were dancing the hypnotist placed two chairs on the stage, then he told them to stop dancing and asked the two girls to sit down. After they had sat down he took Steve and Charlie to one side and talked quietly with them. Then the music started again, and he announced that the two girls were now in a Lap Dance club, and that Steve and Charlie were their chosen dancers.

It was hilarious watching as Steve and Charlie started to bump and grind like lap dancers in front of the two girls.

The hypnotist reminded them this was a lap dance, and they moved closer. Charlie was dancing for Julie, and Steve was dancing in front of Jenny. They stood astride the girl's legs and gyrated close to their faces, and then turned around and wiggled their bottoms at them.

The hypnotist then asked the couples to swap places and for the girls to dance for the men, explaining that they were naughty lap dancers and the men had just paid them for a private dance.

As the girls started dancing Julie had to hitch her dress up her legs so she could straddle Charlie's legs, and the tops of her stockings came into view as she straddled his legs and when she began to sway her hips from side to side her tight dress slowly inched its way higher and higher, exposing more of her creamy thighs.

Jenny followed Julie's lead, and straddled Steve's legs, and as she did her wrap-over skirt hid her legs and stocking s from the audience, but I knew very well that it would be gaping wide at the front, and Steve would have a great view of my wife's stocking tops, and thighs, and possibly even her lace g-string.

As the girls danced the hypnotist told them to change partners, and to grind their bums into there customers laps. So Jenny and Julie did exactly that. Julie's tight dress was still slowly inching it's way up her legs, and as she began to dance for Steve, we could just see the faintest flash of a pair of red knickers beneath her red dress.

But Jenny was far more exposed. When she turned to face the audience to grind her bottom into Charlie's lap, she couldn't step backwards over his legs with her skirt down, so she lifted it up as she stepped back, and then let it fall into his lap. But this meant that the two halves of the wrap-over separated right down the front, and she was now exposing her lovely little white lace g-string to the whole audience, and the stage lights really made those white knickers stand out.

The guys in the audience were really enjoying the show, me included, and I could see that several had their mobiles out thing pictures and video of the spectacle.

Then the Hypnotist changed the music, told the girls to step away from the guys, and asked the guys to stand up. He then told them that they'd soon here a very recognisable piece of music, and when they did they were to dance to it until they were tapped on the shoulder. The music changed again, and that well known 1960's instrumental "The Stripper" started to play. The four of them started to dance suggestively and the audience started to clap along.

It wasn't long though before someone started to chant "Off, Off, Off" and the call was soon taken up by most of the room. The four dancers seemed to respond, and both Steve and Charlie began to unbutton their shirts. Julie was running her hands over her body, and slowly itching her dress higher. As she danced and turned, her dress inched upwards, and her bum cheeks were now plainly on show, and she reached behind her to the zip on her dress and started to slowly unzip it.

Jenny was holding the edges of the two sides of her skirt, and lifting them as she danced, and her white lace knickers were on full view to everyone.

Julie had her zip halfway down her back when the Hypnotist touched her on the shoulder and she sat down. Steve, Charlie, and Jenny continued dancing. Steve and Charlie both had their shirts undone to the waist when the Hypnotist tapped Steve's shoulder and he sat down.

Jenny and Charlie were still dancing and the crowd kept chanting' "Off, Off' Off" as Charlie tugged his shirt from his trousers. While he was doing this, Jenny turned her back to us all, and while still holding the hem of her skirt, lifted both arms up to her head, flashing her almost naked bottom to us all.

As Charlie pulled his shirt off his arms, the Hypnotist tapped his shoulder and he sat down, leaving Jenny dancing by herself. By now she had let her skirt fall back down, but had one hand on the end of the tie at her side, and slowly started to pull. I knew that if she pilled much more her skirt would just unwrap from her, leaving her completely exposed from the waist down, and while the guys in the audience didn't know that, their chant changed to "Take it off, Take it off".

The Hypnotist moved towards Jenny, presumably to stop her, but before he reached her she gave the tie one last little pull and her skirt came open, slipped, and fell to the floor at her feet.

Their in the middle of the stage was my lovely wife, with her skirt on the floor, dancing to "The Stripper" with just her blouse, a lacy little thong, stockings and suspenders in front of all the guest she worked with. Many of whom were photographing or videoing her performance.

To be continued...........