Christmas Parties Ch. 05 Pt. 3

Story Info
After the party finishes - will Jenny be shared again?
4k words
4.34
83.6k
36
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there we were, Jenny and me, alone in the room. Jenny was nearly naked, and exhausted following the furious fucking she had had from twelve men, one after the other. She laid there on the table, wearing just her stockings and suspenders, with cum dripping out of her well used and tender pussy.

I was still standing half naked, just watching her breathe, and contemplating the fact that had been a willing participant in the group fucking of my lovely wife.

I went over and gently kissed her. "You ok?" I asked.

"Tired, a little sore, but incredibly horny" came her reply. " Make love to me please"

And I did. This time was different though. Earlier she I had taken her part of the group of twelve, I hadn't been making love, none off us were, we had been fucking her.

Fucking her for our own pleasure, and while she evidently enjoyed it, and came several times while she was filled with other men's cocks, and ultimately had her tender pussy flooded with the spunk of twelve men.

No this time she I stepped between her legs, and gently eased my swollen cock into her wet and cum filled pussy, I did it with love and lust in my heart for her, and I took her gently and slowly, building the intensity as she responded passionately.

Her hands were on my bottom pulling me deep inside her, and she was bucking beneath me, responding to every thrust, keeping my cock as deep inside her pussy as she could, and I could feel her pussy gripping me as she slowly built towards another massive orgasm and I filled her pussy with my second load of cum.

After we made love we both dressed and once Jenny had made herself as presentable as she could given that she was now filled with thirteen loads of cum, and it was leaking out of her pussy and running down her legs, we headed up to our room.

Once there we shared a shower and afterwards we made love again before finally drifting off to sleep.

The next morning we talked more about what had happened the night before and Jenny told me that she hadn't been hypnotised when the last session began. When the hypnotist had asked us if she would take part, and they went off for him to prepare her, she had told him how much she had enjoyed being exposed earlier in the night, and that she would be happy to do it again, but she didn't want to be hypnotised.

The hypnotist had told her that the guys were hoping for more than a little striptease, and that he'd told them that she would only do what she wanted even when she was hypnotised.

So the whole of the final striptease, and the gang bang had happened not only while Jenny was fully aware of what she was doing, but she had actually chosen how far it would go, and could have stopped it at anytime. She also reminded me that I could have as well.

But to be honest, we had both enjoyed the night, and I was honest and told her that I'd be happy to do it again sometime if she was.

There have been some other times when we have indulged in our game of exposing Jenny and sometimes sharing her...............

The first occasion was just a few weeks later.

Julie from Jenny's office was getting married, and had invited quite a few of the staff, including Jenny and I, to the evening reception at a local hotel.

We had booked a room so we could both enjoy a few drinks, without worrying about driving home.

Jenny dressed to impress in a short, low cut yellow dress that showed of her trim little figure, and suntanned body beautifully. The neckline was cut almost to the waist, and consequently she couldn't wear a bra, and she used a little tit tape to hold the dress so it exposed the curves of her breasts, but wouldn't expose her completely. For the more observant it was also obvious that there were no telltale white bikini lines meaning that she had to have been sunbathing topless at least. Beneath the dress she wore a small thong and hold-up stockings.

We had a drink in the bar before we joined the party, and while we were standing at the bar I noticed three of the guys from Jenny's company, Jimmy, Steve, and Ron sitting at table. They were three of the guys that had enjoyed shagging Jenny at the Christmas Party a few weeks earlier, and it was obvious that they liked the way Jenny was dressed this evening.

I mentioned to Jenny that she had caught the eye of the group of men as she climbed onto a bar stool, and as did she gave them a little flash of stocking tops.

When we went through into the function room, we noticed that the works crowd were all round one big table, and so we went to join them. It wasn't long before Jenny and I hit the dance floor, and her short dress was never going to keep her stocking tops hidden away, so it wasn't long before she was regularly flashing her creamy thighs to anyone in the vicinity.

When we returned to the table, Jimmy asked Jenny for a dance, and whisked her away to the dance floor and I sat and watched my lovely wife as she danced, and like everyone else caught more than the odd glimpse of her stocking tops.

As the evening wore on several of the men at the table took Jenny for a dance, and every time she came back to the table, either I or one of the other guys would take her back out for another dance.

Whenever we came back to the table after dancing together there was always new drinks on the table for both of us - anyone would have thought that we were being plied with drinks for a reason.

The bride and groom announced that they were leaving for their honeymoon, and after we had all trooped outside to see them off many of the guests decided to call it a night, and when we returned to the function room there was a much smaller crowd.

Several of the other couples from Jenny's company had left, and we were left at the table with Jimmy, Steve and Ron, and one other couple.

The DJ was playing some motown and Jenny and I got up to dance, and after a couple of tracks he played a smoochy number and I wrapped Jenny in my arms and held her close as we smooched around the floor.

"You enjoying the attention from the guys?" I asked.

"Of course" she replied.

"You know they'd love to see more of you" I added.

"Would you like that too?" she asked.

"I love to watch you tease" I replied, "So it's up to you."

As the song ended Jenny headed off to the ladies while I went back to the table. When she returned and sat down beside me I noticed that her dress wasn't clinging to her breasts quite as much as it had been, and when she leant forward to pick up her drink I realised why. She had taken the tit tape out while she was in the bathroom, and when she leant forward the dress fell away from her chest, and exposed more of the curve of her breasts.

I wasn't the only on that noticed. I could see Steve looking straight at Jenny's breasts from the corner of the table, and he turned and said something to Ron who also had a look across at Jenny.

It wasn't long before Steve asked Jenny to dance again, and I turned to watch her dance, as did Jimmy and Ron. As Jenny danced with Steve we got several glimpses of her stocking tops again but this time we had the added touch of watching her neckline misbehave and occasionally flash the curve of her breasts.

When the DJ played another slow song, Steve held Jenny close to him, and with one hand on the small of his back, the other slowly slipped down to rest on the top of her bottom. Jenny and Steve came back to the table after that dance, and after a few minutes Ron asked Jenny to dance, and Steve, Jimmy and I were left at the table watching them.

Ron was not such a smooth dancer as Steve, but what he lacked in style he made up for in enthusiasm, and when the DJ played a rock 'n' roll number he started to Jive with Jenny. This made the hem of her dress far more lively than it had been before, and her stocking tops and suspender straps were on show much more. Added to that the faster movements and frequent spins was putting much more strain on her neckline, and I'm sure we got a glimpse of her nipples a couple of times as her dress billowed about her body.

When the DJ slowed the tempo down Ron took his turn to smooch with Jenny, and following Steve's lead he held her tightly round the waist with one hand, and let the other slip slowly down her back and onto her bottom, but his hand went a little lower than Steve's, and he was feeling the curve of her bottom through her dress.

Jimmy didn't wait for Jenny and Ron to get back to the table before taking Jenny's hand and leading her back to the dance floor. As they danced to a couple of uptempo numbers Jimmy took every opportunity to spin Jenny so that her hem would rise to expose her stockings, and her neckline would move to flash some of her breast, and when they danced to slower number he gently cupped my wife's bottom as they danced.

As Jimmy and Jenny came back to the table, Jimmy still had his arm around her and his hand resting on the curve of her bottom. Jenny knocked back the glass of wine that was waiting for her, and then pulled me out onto the dance floor again.

As we danced we talked, and I asked her if she was enjoying all the attention she had been getting since she took the tit tape off so her top kept exposing her breasts a little. Jenny admitted that she was, and told me that she knew the guys were because she could feel their hard cocks pressing against her when they danced to the slower songs.

We talked some more as we danced, and when the DJ played some more slow songs, I held her tightly in my arms, and suggested that maybe we should think about taking the party upstairs, so she could tease them some more.

When we went back over to the three guys Jenny told them that we were going up to our room, and asked if they'd like to join us for a nightcap. Needless to say all three thought that was a great idea, and so we made our way up to the room.

Once we got there Jenny put some music on, and pulled Steve up for a smooch. As they dance Steve's hands dropped to her bottom and Jenny rested her head on his shoulder as he caressed her bottom while they danced.

Jimmy took the next dance, and Jenny wrapped her arms around his neck while he was caressing her bottom with one hand. He lightly ran his fingers up and down her back with the other, slowly moving it round so his hand was running up her side, and his hand brushed lightly across her breast. We all saw it, and Jenny just carried on dancing as Jimmy cupped her breast with hi wright hand and gently squeezed it and teased her nipple between his fingers.

As the song finished Ron stood up for his turn, and as they danced his hand went straight to her breast and he enjoyed playing with her breast and nipple for the while song.

I took the next dance, and when Jenny placed her arms around my neck I softly whispered "You sure you want to do this?", and as she nodded her head in reply I turned her so she was looking over my shoulder towards the three guys sitting on the bed. What I was about to do would make it very plain to the others that we weren't just here to drink and dance, and so I slowly unzipped her dress.

As I stepped away from my wife she brought her arms down, and her dress slipped from her shoulders, down her arms, and uncovered her delightful breasts, exposing them to all four of us. The dress hung around her waist, and as she continued to move her body to the music I stepped behind her and ease it over her hips so it fell to the floor.

Jenny was now half naked in our hotel room with three of the men form her company and me, moving seductively to the music wearing just a little lace thong, that barely covered her little pubic bush, her stockings, and suspender belt.

I took her back in my arms, and holding her from behind we danced together to the music and I cupped her naked breast in one hand, while my other gently caressed her between her legs as Steve, Jimmy and Ron watched.

As the song ended, I moved Jenny towards Steve, and he stood up to dance. Jenny wrapped her arms around his neck, and pressed her naked breasts into his chest. Steve's hands dropped to her near naked bottom, and he cupped and squeezed both her cheeks as they danced.

Jimmy, Ron, and I watched as Steve brought a hand up to her breasts and gently squeezed, and as he caressed her nipple and rolled it between his finger and thumb.

As the song finished Jimmy stepped up behind Jenny, and slipped his arms around her, holding her from behind as he danced, and his hands quickly cupped her breasts as he kissed her neck. Then he let one hand slowly slip down and over her stomach, to cup her pussy through her knickers, before sliding his hand into the side of her knickers to run his fingers through her pussy hair.

The three of us watched as Jimmy caressed her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other, and when that track ended Ron immediately replaced Jimmy, and continued the assault on both her breasts and pussy.

I danced with Jenny next, and as I slipped my hand between her legs I could feel the wetness of her pussy, and I suggested that when this song ended she should select someone to remove her knickers for her, and to dance with.

When the song ended, Jenny went over to Steve and told him that he could take her knickers off if he wanted too, but that he had to be naked first. He didn't need asking twice, and he quickly stripped before kneeling down in front of Jenny and peeling her little thong down her legs. Now when they danced his rock hard cock was pressing against her naked stomach as he cupped her breast and squeezed her bottom. Jimmy, Ron, and me stripped as they danced, and Steve slowly edged Jenny back towards the bed and then slowly lay her down on the bed.

Steve knelt between my wife's legs, and tenderly licked at her pussy, easing his tongue between her lips, and over her sensitive clit. While Jenny was laid back enjoying his attention to her pussy I knelt at her head, turned her face towards me, and slowly edged my cock between her lips.

Ron and Jimmy moved either side of her, and caressed her breasts before leaning forward and taking her rock hard nipples between their lips.

This was not going to be a rough and ready gang bang like the christmas party had been. Tonight the four of us were going to enjoy Jenny's body, but also ensure that she enjoyed it too.

Jenny was evidently enjoying Steve's efforts with his tongue and lips as she moaned while sucking on my cock, and by this point she also had her hands down between Ron and Jimmy's legs, pumping their cocks as they sucked on her nipples.

Steve knelt up, and lay the head of his cock against my wife's wet and willing pussy, and then eased it deep inside her. Jenny arched her back as Steve penetrated her fully and began to suck my cock harder as Steve began to slowly but forcefully piston his cock in and out of her pussy in earnest.

Watching my wife being pleasured by three men as she sucked my cock was having a significant effect on me, and I knew that it would not be long before I would soil my seed in her mouth, and so I began to fuck her face gently so that as Steve pushed deep into her pussy I was pushing deep into her mouth.

Jenny was writhing and moaning under this relentless assault on her mouth, pussy and breasts, and it wasn't long before she had her first shuddering orgasm of the night while Steve continued to fuck her. Hearing her moan and feeling her body shake with pleasure was enough to tip me over the edge too, and as her orgasm subsided my cock tensed and shot stream after stream of hot sound down her throat as I emptied my balls into her mouth.

Jenny sucked hard on my cock as I came, and although a little of my cum escaped she swallowed most of it down, and continued to suck as my cock began to wilt between her lips, until I pulled myself away to allow Ron to take my place.

Seeing Jenny sucking down on my cock as I came spurred Steve on, and he was now stroking deep and fast and a few seconds after I flooded Jenny's mouth with my seed, Steve emptied his balls deep inside her wet and warm pussy.

Steve held himself deep inside her until his cock stopped shooting cum inside her, and then withdrew, and as he stepped from between her legs Jimmy took his place and slipped his cock into my wife's pussy and started to fuck her hard and fast.

Ron and Jimmy work working in unison with each other, just as Steve and I had, and for the second time tonight my wife was being filled both ends at the same time with one cock thrusting deep into her pussy and another deep into her mouth.

Steve and I were playing with her breasts as Jimmy shafted her pussy hard and fast, and every time Jimmy hit home hard Ron thrust deep into Jenny's mouth. Jenny was thrusting her pussy up to meet every thrust of Jimmy, a sure sign that she was nearing orgasm, her hands were gripping Ron's arse as he fucked her face.

As her second orgasm rocked her body Jimmy tensed and sunk his cock as deep as he could and began to flood her pussy with her second helping of man-cream of the night. Ron continued to fuck Jenny's face and while Jenny's pussy gripped and squeezed Jimmy's cock to suck the last of his cum from him, Ron reached the point of no return and shot his load into Jenny's mouth and throat.

She don't swallow quite so much this time round, and Ron's hot white spunk leaked out of both sides of her mouth and streaked her cheeks as he shot stream after stream in other mouth.

When Jimmy and Ron had finished filling her mouth and pussy with their spunk they moved away from Jenny and she lay on the bed with white streaks of cum from Ron and me across her face, and with Steve and Jimmy's cum dripping out of her pussy.

"Hope you all enjoyed that" she said "I certainly did. Should I go and shower or do you plan to fuck me some more?"

We all agreed that we wanted to fuck her some more. Ron and I had had great blow jobs, but we both wanted to have turns at her pussy, and Steve and Jimmy were both keen on having her mouth wrapped around their cocks.

Jenny got down on her knees in front of Steve and took his half hard cock in her mouth and started to suck it. As her head bobbed up and down the length of his cock he soon hardened up and he placed his hands on the back of her head and began thrusting his hip to meet her bobbing head.

Watching my wife suck another man like this soon got me hard, and so I knelt behind her and fed my hard cock into her pussy. I gripped my wife's slender hips, and started to fuck her hard from behind, and every time I slammed my cock deep into her wet and warm cunt I could see her head push hard into Steve's stomach knowing full well that his cock was wedged in her mouth.

I don't know about you, but for me the second time around always takes longer than the first, and even though I had the added excitement of watching Steve being sucked by Jenny while I fucked her hard from behind, tonight was no different. I could feel Jenny's pussy gripping my cock as she responded to the pounding I was giving her, and every thrust brought a little squeal from her as she sucked Steve's cock deep in her mouth.

Steve was the first to come - with Jenny's head held tightly in his hands he pulled her head hard into him and shot his second load of the night down my lovely wife's throat. I could see her swallowing his cum as I thrust deep inside her time and time again, and watching her swallow tipped me over the edge and I sank my cock as deep in her pussy as I could and added my cum to the two loads already inside her.

After we had both cum, Steve and I stayed inside Jenny for a minute before giving up our places to Jimmy and Ron.

I sat to the side and watched as Jenny took Jimmy's cock in her hand and wrapped her beautiful lips around it, and began to suck. Meanwhile Ron had moved between her legs and pushing his cock up into he r pussy from behind.

As Ron started to quicken his thrusts Jenny's head pushed harder into Jimmy and Steve and I sat watching Ron fuck Jenny hard from behind, and in doing so make Jenny's mouth slide up and down Jimmy's cock.

12