Christmas Party Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gorgeous," he said, running his hands over her scantily clad ass and tits. "Naughty, too, with the garter belt!" he added, pressing his fingers into the wet spot in his mother's panties.

Alison blushed a bit. Having a young stud appreciate her body after a while of being single made her go red with shyness. It was nice to have a young cock worshipping her body, she thought to herself.

She removed her bra and revealed her creamy white tits, so perky they just begged to be touched. To her surprise, her son then picked her up by her round ass and put his mouth around her left breast, his free hand groping the other. He made his way to the bed and plopped her down, momentarily releasing her nipple from his mouth. She slid down her panties over her hot, wet pussy and then began to take off her stockings.

"Leave them," Greg commanded, his mother still surprised at his forwardness in the bedroom. "You look sexy in the stockings"

Her son pressed his lips against hers and resumed groping her tight body, before momentarily reaching down to guide his cock into her waiting pussy.

"Baby, wait a sec" She said, much to Greg's disappointment. "Don't worry, I just want to do this differently" she added, relieving her son. "I want to ride my son like a little slut" she whispered into her son's ear.

Alison pushed her son down on the bed and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. She placed her hand on his thick cock and began to guide it into her tight pussy. She momentarily realized she was facing an unlocked door as her son's cock pressed against her wet lips. She hardly cared, though and proceeded to set herself down on her son's enormous cock.

She slowly slid down as her son moaned in pleasure, his girth practically splitting his mother in half.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed as she continued to slide down her son's shaft, enjoying the sensation of being filled completely by a younger man. Finally, her son's cock bottomed out and reached her hilt, causing her to once again moan in pleasure as her son groped her tits from the bed. She stopped for a second, allowing her pussy time to adjust to the considerable size of her lover.

"Jesus mom, your pussy is so tight" he said, breathing heavily, "And your tits are fucking fantastic" he added, cupping them firmly in his hands.

Alison, now completely adjusted to her son's massive girth, began to slowly move up and down the length of his cock. She picked up the pace and started to slide up and down his cock with increased frequency.

As she found a rhythm, she couldn't help herself from beginning to moan. "Oh, oh, oh fuck" she squealed as her son's cock filled her tight pussy. "I needed this so bad, baby! Fuck your mommy. Fill her with your massive cock!" she yelled, finally relieving her built up frustration.

Just as she said that, the door to the room started to open. Alison was facing the door, and as it completely opened her friend Dana appeared in the doorway. "We got in a little earlier than we thought! Nick couldn't come, though!" She said before she saw what was transpiring. All Dana could see was Alison's tits bouncing up and down as she moved up and down some unknown man's cock. Her son's face was covered by the headboard and he was facing away from the door.

"Jesus!" her friend yelped, cracking a smile, "Excuse me for interrupting, Ally! Thought you should lock this door, after all you don't want Greg to see you like this!"

"Close the door, Dana!" Alison yelled, still bouncing up and down on her son's cock. Alison was turning a bright shade of red from the embarrassment of being seen but she didn't want her friend to find out she was drunkenly fucking her son, though she couldn't help but feel naughty having her son's massive shaft fill her pussy while her friend watched.

"Bye bye!" Dana yelled as she slowly closed the door, "Have fun, Alison!"

"That was close!" Alison breathed aloud, clearly relieved. She momentarily stopped fucking her son. "Baby we should stop, that was too close!"

Greg spoke up this time, clearly not in approval of the suggestion. "Fuck that, mom! I'm way too horny to stop now. I don't give a shit if they see us fucking, I need your tight little body."

As he said that, her son picked her up and removed her from his cock, getting up at the same time. Alison could feel herself getting even more wet at being handled like this by a strong young man. Her son laid her on the bed and pressed his lips against hers before she could protest any further. She melted in his mouth as he lined up his cock and again pushed into her tight cunt.

"Tonight you're gonna by my little slut, mom. I'm gonna fuck you until you're too sore to walk." He said, now completely taking control. He placed his mouth once again on his mother's tits, taking one of her nipples in his mouth and sucking like he used to do when he was just a baby.

Alison gasped out loud. She didn't care anymore, her worries were gone. "Yes! Suck your mommy's tits, baby! Fill her up with your giant cock!"

Her son picked her up by her ass and slammed into her once again, this time extremely hard. He pulled her by her round, perfect ass into his pistoning cock. Her wide hips moved up and down his length as mother and son fucked each other's brains out.

"Oh god, oh god, OH GOD" Alison screamed as she neared her climax. "I'm about to cum baby! Your mother's cumming on her son's giant cock!" she gasped as her climax crashed over her in waves of pleasure.

As she orgasmed harder than she ever had before, her body started to convulse and her pussy tightened on her son's enormous manhood.

"Jesus fuck mom! You're too tight! I'm gonna cum!" her son gasped as he tried to pull out.

"Don't... you... dare..." Alison squeaked out as her climax continued to rock her world. She didn't want the pleasure to stop. "I don't care if you don't have a condom, fill up your mother's tight little pussy with your cum!"

"Oh fuck!" her son moaned as her dirty talk sent him over the edge. "I'm cumming!"

She felt her son tense up as he continued to pound in and out of her cunt. Finally, he let go as his giant load shot into his mother's pussy.

"Yes, fill up mommy!" she yelled in pleasure as her son's potent seed filled her fertile womb. Alison knew she should be more careful, but at this point she didn't care. She'd handle the consequences. "Give your mother your hot sperm! Make me a mommy again!"

"Fuck!" her son Greg yelled as his final shot of cum filled the inside of his mother's womb.

Both collapsed on the bed as their orgasms passed. Slowly the reality of the situation settled into to Alison's mind. Now free of her frustration the gravity of what just happened frightened her.

"Holy shit, what did we just do, Greg?" She said, frantically.

"What do you mean?" he asked, obviously confused.

"We just had sex! I just fucked my own son! You came in my pussy!" She was almost hysterical at this point.

"Who cares?" Greg said, surprising her. "We obviously wanted to get some relief, so we had sex. There's no better person to do it with than someone you love. I love you, mom." He said, reassuring her. He rolled over and kissed her quickly on the mouth. She realized now it definitely wasn't the kiss of a mother and a son. There was no coming back.

"I- I love you too, baby! I'm glad we did it." She tried to convince herself. "But you came in my womb! What are we going to do about that?"

"Well should anything happen I'll always be right here." He said, obviously sobering up a little. "Should you get pregnant we can handle it" Her son said as she realized he was turning into a man.

"Oh honey, I love you!" she said as she lay on top of him, kissing him on the cheek and pressing her naked breasts into the side of his chest.

"We should get back to the party, though. It's almost over and while I told people not to come upstairs they might wander up here to say goodbye or something." She told her son as she got up.

"Alright babe," he said as he smacked her ass hard, his finger lingering as he faintly touched her pussy.

Alison jumped at the sudden pain and pleasure, smiling to herself as she realized she had a nice young man who appreciated her.

The two got dressed and fixed themselves up as much as they could before returning to the party. She tried to put her panties back on but they were too soaked to be worthwhile. She took the clips off her garter belt and put her dress back on, her tight ass not covered by anything but her short dress.

One by one the guests started to leave. Both Alison and Greg greeted her coworkers at the door and said goodnight, many of them noting how good of a party it was. Eventually more than half the people had gone before Bob started towards the door to say goodnight.

Realizing this was the last chance to convince him, she appeared not to notice he was leaving. She turned to her son and once again pulled his face to hers, kissing him deeply. She pretended not to care as her son squeezed her ass through the dress, feeling a twinge while her naked pussy and bare ass touched the air and the cloth of her dress.

Bob walked up to the both of them as they ended their kiss. "I guess you really did have a boyfriend, Alison. I'm sorry for bugging you, I guess" he said, no longer skeptical, but still obviously slightly bothered by it. "Goodnight!" he said as he stepped out the door.

"Thank god!" Allison said to her son. "He finally buys it."

"Buys what?" her son said as he once again grabbed her waist and pulled her by the hips into his chest. Their lips met as her son twirled his tongue in her mouth.

"Goodnight, Ally!" Eric interrupted as he went to leave. "It was nice meeting you, Greg! I hope we can hang out again sometime!"

"Sure thing, Eric!" Greg called, now apparently well met with her coworkers.

The party was over and the house now emptied as the couple stood by the doorway saying their goodbyes to everyone that attended.

"Alright, I'm taking a shower!" Alison announced as the last guest left.

"Okay, mom." Greg said, a little disappointed that the night was over. He turned around and started towards his room.

Alison dropped her dress and began to strip in the hallway. "Would you like to join me, stud?" she asked, completely nude in front of him as he turned towards her.

His face lit up momentarily before lust took over his eyes as he roamed her body.

"Sure thing, Ally!" he said with an emphasis on her name. He grabbed her tight ass and picked her up, setting off towards the shower.

12