Christmas Party Fun with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry sweetie. I will leave first and make sure it is clear and if it isn't I will make it clear and then I will come and knock on the door 3 times so you know its me and then you can get out of here too. Now for giving us time to ourselves....hmmm...I got it. We will tell everybody you need to go get something and we will be gone for a while so don't expect us to be back at any certain time and that I am going to take you since my car is the only one not blocked. We will then come back inside and go up to the bedroom since nobody will go in there especially your uncle since he will be too busy playing the host. Oh yeah and we can also say that Bethany is coming with us," my aunt said as she reached for the door knob.

"Wow this is going to be exciting and the plan sounds fu...oh yeah how is Bethany going to know our plan?" I asked with a giddy voice as my cock was begging to be let back out of my pants."

"Don't worry all we have to do is tell our story and give her a wink when we say she is coming with us and she will understand," my aunt said as she walked outside into the house.

The second she walked out of the room it felt like time was going in slow motion. It felt like many excruciating hours had passed before she knocked on the door and yet it was actually only a few seconds.

"Come on out sweetie. It's clear," my aunt said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom.

I was still dazed from the sheer pleasure of what happened so I don't remember much of what happened from when we left the bathroom to the bedroom. I remember her having to pull my lifeless body to the backyard as she stuck her head out and let everyone know what we were doing which everybody barely even noticed her to hear it but they did and nobody seemed care. When she told them that Bethany was coming she winked at her and you could tell Bethany knew what that meant as you could see a smile run across her face. The next thing I knew all three of us were in my aunt's bedroom and I was sitting and the bed as both of them were standing next to each other looking at me.

"Wow Mommy did you give him some drugs or did you just blow his mind? He looks like he is high," Bethany said while laughing as she looked at my pleasure induced face.

"Oh believe me it is not drugs that made him like that but it was me that did it to him and he still owes me for it," Leslie said as she walked up to me and pushed me down on my back and climbed onto me.

Leslie laid herself flat on me as she lined her head up with mine and we started pecking each other on the cheeks but it started progressing to more deep and passionate kisses. As Leslie and I were making out Bethany was rubbing her breasts through her shirt with one hand and using the other to rub her crotch. Leslie noticed what Bethany was doing and stopped our kissing and rolled off of me and stood up.

"Ok let's get this thing started. Oh wait I have to go do something really quick. You two get undressed as I do something really quick," Leslie said as she went to the closet and started to rummage in it like she was looking for something.

I didn't need to be told twice as I got up and was almost ripping my clothes of my body. I was not apprehensive about this being wrong since what happened earlier so I decided this was ok and to enjoy it. I thought I undressed fast but when I looked up Bethany was already naked and rubbing her breasts with her hands.

"Do you like what you see Sam? I sure like what I see," Bethany asked with a wink.

"I umm I sure do like what I see. I love what I see and I am sure you could already see that," I said as I looked down at my own rock hard cock.

Just as we finished with our little flirtatious banter Leslie walked past us towards the door with what looked something like noodle looking flotation devices for the pool. She walked up to the door and started to place the devices onto things that were connected to the wall which I didn't notice earlier. Bethany and I both looked at what she was doing.

Leslie finished putting them up and turned and saw our puzzled looks and said, "They make the room sound proof so when we have sex Bethany didn't hear but since she turned 18 we have stopped using it. Actually we have been trying to get her to notice and maybe investigate and join in but now I put them up so nobody hears us because I can get very vocal."

"Oh I see Leslie that is a good idea," I said as she walked back over to us.

"Yeah mom I have been noticing lately loud moans coming from your room so it is a good idea to put those up," Bethany said as she stopped the rubbing of her breasts.

"Glad to hear you both agree with them it looks like I need to catch up with you two," Leslie said as she stripped as quickly as she could almost falling as she looked both of us up and down.

I just couldn't stand it any longer so I sat back down on the bed and admired the beauty of both of them as I started stroking my cock very slowly as I took in their beauty. They were both shaved which I loved and both of they pussies looked almost the exactly the same. They both noticed what I was doing and decided to put on a show for me. They both walked up slowly to each other and each of them took each other's faces in their hands and started to just give pecks on the lips and then quickly turned to more passionate and animalistic kisses. This was starting to get too much for me to not cum.

"Ok is one of you going to come over here because I am getting close to cumming from watching you two have fun?" I asked as I stopped stroking my cock waiting for an answer hoping they both jumped at the chance.

"Oh sorry yeah of course I will," they both said and then looked at each other and laughed.

They both walked over to me and they both used a hand to push me back down against the bed. I lied down and let them do have their way with me. They turned to each other and whispered into each other's ear. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I know they were plotting something. It seemed like they were talking for hours but it was only a minute before they broke apart and moved on opposite sides of the bed.

"Alright sweetie both Bethany and I have made a little plan. First of all we want you to close your eyes and don't open them until we tell you to open them and not to react to anything that we do to you, just let it happen," Leslie said as she moved to her bed table and Bethany moved to the front of the bed.

I closed my eyes and relaxed my body as I waited for what was going to happen. As I closed my eyes I heard a drawer being opened right next to me which must have been Leslie getting something out of the drawer and then I felt someone getting on the front of the bed which must have been Bethany. I heard the drawer then close which must have meant Leslie found what she was looking for. I knew she must have got something after what I felt next. I felt my hand being placed by the bedpost and rope being wrapped around my hand and then the other one had the same one done to it. I knew it was Leslie who was doing it since I never felt the bed move. Once my hands were tied up my feet were too. Just as my second foot was tied up I felt a hand on my cock.

"Mmm some kinky bondage and now what's going to happen now?" I asked as a smile came across my face.

Just as I said that I felt something being wrapped around my balls. I was just about to get up or say something when I felt what was being wrapped around my balls tightens and a bolt of pain rose to my head. My head shot up looking to see what the pain was. I saw that my balls were tied together and I almost screamed from the shock and pain but Leslie put her hand over my mouth.

"Please don't scream sweetie. We all don't want this to end and if you scream this will be all over and we will all be in trouble. I know your balls may hurt right now but don't worry eventually the pleasure will override the pain. Now just try and not scream and just relax and enjoy. I promise the pleasure will come very soon," Leslie said as she rubbed my balls as Bethany got off the bed.

"So are you or I going to get to have our way with him first?" Bethany asked with a glint in her eye along with a giddy sound in her voice.

"Well like I said earlier he owes me from earlier so I think I should be able to get him first but don't worry you will have your chance sweetie. I am already worked up from earlier so I am going to just take his cock but you can take his mouth if you want sweetie," Leslie said as she crawled onto the bed.

"Ah darn I wanted to take his virginity but he does owe you so go ahead but he better still have some left in him for me later and maybe later I will take his anal fucking virginity," Bethany said as she moved to the side of the bed and got up on it.

"Oh don't worry sweetie there will be plenty more for you when I am done. He won't be able to cum since the string is stopping it so he should definitely be able to go for a very long time. You can have him lick your cunt as I ride his cock k?" Leslie told Bethany as she squatted over my waist.

"Uhhh, well alright that sounds good," Bethany said as she moved up the bed to my face and threw one of her legs over my face so that her pussy was right in front of my face.

"Ok good glad you are ok with it sweetie, now let's get this started shall we?" Leslie said as she took a hold of the base of my cock making it throb as she pointed it up and aimed it at her pussy and started lowering down.

Just as Leslie's pussy touched the tip of my cock Bethany's cunt dropped right down onto my face covering my whole face like someone was trying to smother me. Once I got used to having to breathe through my nose I stuck out my tongue and almost came from the wonderful taste of Bethany's juices and the sexual heat emanating from her cunt as she started moving in circles.

"Oh god Sam your tongue is sending electric surges all over my body. I have never felt anything like this before. I am not sure if you know this Sam but this is my first time with all this as well and I am so glad it is you I am sharing my first time with," Bethany said as she threw her head back and started moaning and she ground her pussy on my face.

"Ok Sam it is time for me to be another one of your firsts and that is your first fuck. It is time or me to take your virginity!" Leslie squealed louder than normal but not loud enough to draw any one outside's attention as she dropped down impaling her cunt on my cock.

It felt like heaven having two of my greatest fantasies come together into this great event. I almost came when Leslie impaled her cunt on my cock making my favorite fantasies come true also with the most intense amounts of pleasure spreading through me as Bethany rode my face as Leslie rides my cock. I just laid there for a minute trying to let this situation sink in because I was being overwhelmed by this whole thing. I quickly woke up from my daze and went right to work. I started sucking on Bethany's clit as she rode my face and I started to thrust up into Leslie as she dropped down on top of my cock slamming down onto my balls.

"Uhh Oh fuck Sam keep sucking on my clit it feels so fucking good uhh!!" Bethany said in between moans as she rubbed her pussy all over my mouth and chin coating my face in her love juices.

"Oh fuck your cock feels good as well sweetie. It is filling me up so fucking good. I love it buried deep in my cunt sweetie. Oh fuck, give it to me sweetie. Give me all you got sweetie now give it to me hard and fast!!" Leslie said right after Bethany said her thing between both of their moans.

I didn't need to be told twice. I continued to suck on Bethany's clit but also added a little nibbling as she stopped riding my face and just sat on my face letting me do the work as she groped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. I also noticed Leslie stopped riding me as I started to really give it to her hard as she sat on my cock. I can feel my balls start to stir like they are ready to release one of the biggest loads of cum ever but they can't do to the string.

"Oh fuck this is the most intense and pleasurable moment of my life and it is all thanks to you two. I am going to make sure I make it up to you two with interest!" I said muffled by Bethany's cunt.

"Oh fuck sweetie don't speak just enjoy this," Leslie let out as she started to reach around with a hand and start to rub my balls with her hand.

"Oh fuck Sam your sucking feels so good but now stick a finger in my cunt," Bethany said while moaning.

The nasty dirty words that they were using were only driving my urges. I moved my hands up towards Bethany and I placed on her ass and started caressing it giving it a few light slaps as I moved the other hand around to her stomach and started caressing her skin moving the hand down lower to her cunt and move it around so it is at your cunt lips. I slowly slip the finger deep into your cunt up to the knuckle. As I am doing this with my hands I am thrusting deep into Leslie's cunt with reckless abandon as Leslie leans back grabbing at my legs for support from the force of my thrusting.

"Oh fuck sweetie all of the things going on are getting me so close to...cum...ing. Oh fuck sweetie that is it I...am...cum..ming," Leslie said while breathing heavily and silently moaning as her juices start flowing out of her cunt and down my balls and her legs to the bed and my ass.

"Oh fuck mommy hearing that you are cumming is getting me so clo...oh I am cum...ming too," Bethany said as a flood of cum leaked out of her cunt all over my face.

The moment when both Leslie and Bethany came was the most pleasurable and most torturous moment of my life. Having both Bethany and Leslie cum while riding my face and cock would normally probably have made me cum buckets and make me pass out but since I had the rope on my cock all I did was arch my back up and have my eyes open wide and my mouth open wide with no words coming out and falling onto the bed passed out.

"Sam, Sam please wake up. Wake up," said by Leslie and Bethany as I woke up from my sleep as a hand went across my face.

"Ok, ok I am up. You guys don't need to worry or slap me," I said in a playful but weary voice as I sat up with my arms free and my feet free from the restraints.

"Oh god Sam I am so glad you are ok. I thought something bad happened to you," Leslie said as she grabbed me into a hug.

"Yeah we thought maybe you died or something," Bethany said as she got into the hug.

"No, don't worry you too I am fine I just passed out from the intense pleasure and stimulation you guys gave me. I don't think I could really do anymore tonight but I would love to meet up with you guys again and do more. I feel so bad that I am already finished and I haven't even cum. I feel so bad that I can't give you guys any more pleasure. I feel like I am not good enough for you guys," I said as I lowered my head in shame.

"No, no don't worry Sam it is completely fine. I remember the first time I had a guy eat me out I was done after that and couldn't do anymore after that I was too sensitive. I had about as much as I could take tonight too. You were great I promise. I would love to meet up with you somehow and do more and I think Bethany would also," Leslie said as she stroked my hair and looked into my eyes.

"Yeah Sam same as what mom said I am too sensitive to do anything more tonight either. You were amazing already and I can't wait to find out how good you are at the rest. I would love to meet up with you some other time and do more," Bethany said as she took my face in her hands and gave me a passionate French kiss.

"Well I am so glad to hear you guys say that. It makes me feel so good to know that you guys are satisfied. I guess I will get Bethany's cell phone number and call her to talk about another get together and she can talk to you Leslie about it. I think we should all clean up and get back to the party before someone gets worried. Firstly I need that rope taken off my balls," I said as I looked down at my balls.

"Oh yeah of course," Bethany said as she got down on her knees in front of me and slowly untied my balls.

Just as Bethany untied my balls a massive amount of white strings of cum shot out and literally drenched her face in my cum. She couldn't even see because my cum was covering her eyes. We all laughed when this happened. Leslie got down on her knees in front of me and cleaned up the last drops from the tip of my cock and after she got done cleaning both Leslie and I got down on our knees in front of Bethany and we both started licking off all the cum off of Bethany's face.

Once we were done Leslie and both Bethany looked at me with stunned looks as I licked my lips getting all the cum, "Oh sorry I guess I didn't mention it. I like to eat my own cum and I think I maybe be bisexual too."

"Well that is sure a mind blower but I think we need to get back to the party instead of discussing this right now. We can discuss this later," Leslie said as she put her clothes back on.

Bethany went into the bathroom to wash her face of any extra cum that we missed as I changed back into my clothes too. Leslie gave me a kiss and left the room.

Bethany walked up to me and put a piece a paper in my hand and said, "Call me sometime and we can talk about this and about the next time," and then kissed me on the lips before getting dressed and leaving.

I stepped back and sat back down on the bed to collect my thoughts and regain my composure. I finally did all that and then quickly put the piece of paper Bethany gave me in my pocket so I wouldn't lose it. I then got up and looked around the room and saw the ropes till out so I got them and put them where I thought they belonged and then I left the room. The rest of the party was uneventful. Neither of us got to talk to each other again that night but we gave each other hidden winks when we made eye contact. My parents got in a huge fight and we had to leave quickly so I didn't get to say bye to them but I definitely called them and we already have a plan for another playtime.

12