Christmas Party Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" asked Nicole

"I want to see more"

"What do you want to see?"

"Raise up your dress and show me your pussy"

Again the fingernails caught his eye as she obediently did as he asked. She lifted her dress to expose the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. She had the tiniest little bush, the hair was trimmed so tightly that it was just like two little racing stripes. Nicole began running her red fingernails back to front along the lines of her slit. She shivered at her own touch and David shivered at the sight of it.

She came to stand in front of him and asked him to unzip her dress. He did so and helped to pull it over her head. He was not impressed with her small breasts, but her white matching bra was a nice touch. He just wanted to see more of the little pussy.

They heard Eve coughing from the next room and David's heart sunk. Is she seriously going to ruin it again? Just when things start going good...she blows it. He walked out of the bathroom to check on her. She had rolled over and began her rest in a new position. He dimmed the lights and went back to the bathroom, intent on being quiet and not waking his wife.

When David entered the bathroom again, Nicole was sitting on the sink.

"Is she okay?" the girl said sincerely.

"Yes, let's just be quiet".

Nicole motioned for David to come to her and she pointed to her clitoris. "Kiss me here", she whispered.

It has been so long since David had gone down on a woman, he wasn't sure exactly what to do. Why had he stopped doing this to Eve? He couldn't remember.

Her scent was like pineapple and mango. He kissed her clit with only his lips a few times before introducing his tongue. She moaned softly and reached down to spread her lips opened for him. She pointed silently to where she wanted him to pleasure her. He kissed and tongued and rubbed where she told him and his penis bulged with excitement and pride as he could tell that this young girl was enjoying his exploration of her most special and sensitive places. As his tongue entered her pussy she shrieked with excitement and locked her thin beautiful legs around his head. She ran her fingers through his hair and tugged at his head in the rhythem that she wanted. He was on his knees plunging his tongue into this strangers beautiful pussy. How did he get so lucky? She locked her legs tighter around his head and pulled his hair roughly keeping him in place. He fought hard with his tongue making sure that he made her cum as hard and as good and as long as she could. She released him and her body suffered through shocks and convulsions of the most intense orgasm of her life. Her head hit the mirror with a thud as she finally released from the throws and they both giggled and hushed each other.

She stood on wobbly legs and unleashed David's belt and zipper on his dress pants. She quietly pointed for him to sit on the toilet seat. He did as she comanded and seconds later, she was stradling him. She kissed his mouth and face, both still fresh with the flavor of her pussy. She kissed him deeply and licked her own juices from his face. He swelled more with excitement as she found yet another way to please him.

Nicole reached between his legs and struggled to free his cock from the opening in his dress pants. She felt his size and felt dizzy. Eve had told her that he was very large. She hadn't believed her. Would she be able to handle him?

Her pussy was still wet from his mouth and her orgasm. She pulled him to her opening and he stiffened.

"What's wrong?"

"I told you, I can't cheat on her."

"I told you, it's not cheating. I promise you it's not going to be cheating."

He grabbed the girls face and kissed her roughly. She repositioned herself to ease onto his cock, but he pulled her down tightly and thrust himself into her tiny opening before she knew what happened. She was filled with pain for a brief moment until her orgasm that had happened less than two minutes ago on his tongue was back sending tremors through her body. He held her thin legs and pulled them to him again and again. She cried out with pain and delight. She couldn't stop moving against him. He stood up and thrust her against the bathroom door, where their relationship had started just a little earlier. He held her firmly against the door with her legs thrashing trying to wrap around him, he thrust his huge cock into her 6 mores times, making a thunderous banging against the door. He pulled his cock out of her exhausted pussy and sprayed his hot sticky cum onto her belly and her pretty little white bra. He was thankful that Eve had been in the mood earlier as he was able to stay erect longer for Nicole. Who would have ever thought this was going to happen?

David leaned against the sink, weary, his head spinning at the unbelieveable journey he had just taken with Eve's new Assistant. He washed his face and straightened his clothes. There were voices from the next room. Eve was awake? Holy shit.

David looked into the mirror and could not believe his eyes. Nicole was walking into the bathroom leading Eve behind her.

"We were getting worried about you, we think it would be good to wake you up with some cool water and get some coffee into you. We were worried you might have alcohol poisoning".

David could not believe it. Why did Nicole wake her after what just happened in this bathroom. They had not even had time to clean up. Nicole was wearing only her white bra and red heels. She was still drenched with his load. She didn't even get dressed before waking up Eve. Eve was wearing her red panties only.

"Let's get you in the shower now, David will you turn on the water." He looked at her in disbelief, but did as he was told.

Nicole pulled Eve's panties down and then she was offically naked. Nicole then unhooked her own bra and let it drop to the floor. She kicked off her red sexy pumps. She too was naked.

"I'm going to come in with you in case you get dizzy."

Eve was still groggy, "Ok, whatever you think is best".

Nicole winked at David and he began to realize that the rollercoaster ride was not yet over for tonight.

David sat on the toilet again and listened to what was going on behind the shower curtain. He heard Nicole ask Eve several times, "does that feel good?"

What in the world was this woman doing to his wife. He had not been invited to come into the shower, but he had to know what was going on. He quietly stood up on the toilet seat and looked into the tub at the two women in the shower.

Eve was leaning against the shower wall and Nicole was washing her. She had her left arm stretched out and she washed gently her upper arm and underarm...then moved down to her forearm, wrists and hands. She held her hands lovingly for a long time and washed them thoroughly. She moved to the right arm with the same patience and thoroughness. David noticed that Nicole took Eve's hand after it had been soaped and she made the drunk woman touch her breast. Eve giggled when she felt Nicole's hard nipples. "does that feel good?"

"Yes" said Eve, "that's the nicest thing I've ever felt"

The women giggled. Eve stumbled and Nicole balanced her and held her close with the water dancing off of both of them. As David watched from above, it was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. His wife was completely relaxed, still drunk, leaning against the wall. Nicole lathered soap in her hands until she had made an abundance of suds. She rubbed the suds on Eve's neck with a deep massage. Her hands moved slowly down to Eve's full breasts. She lathered Eve's breasts meticulously, slowly, lovingly. She lathered up and down. She lathered in circles. She lathered from side to side. She made a scissor like motion pinching Eve's nipples between her middle and index finger. Eve cried out in delight as this new move was thrown into the mix. When Nicole realized the pleasure it was causing, she did it more. She touched and massaged every inch of Eve's tits, focusing occasionally on her large dark nipples. David watched from above as Nicole's red fingernails dazzled against the soap and against Eve's fair complexion. Nicole's hands were flat against Eve's breasts. Her nipples squeezed gently between Nicole's slender fingers. Eve's breath was hard and changing with every move of Nicole's hands. Now and then Eve would quickly let her hands fall to the woman's belly, but she always came right back for the tits. Continuously teasing Eve with the possibiliy of her hands moving lower. "Please touch me" cried Eve. "Just wait a bit baby" Nicole cooed back at her. The breast washing became more intense with faster movements and tugging on Eve's rock hard nipples. Nicole slid her hand down her stomach and between her thighs, teasing and not touching the woman's eager treasure.

"David, we need you". Nicole looked above her head to David.

David was shocked, but he quickly began to lose his clothes.

David entered the shower and gained a better view of his wife, her beautiful breasts and the young lover who was torturning her body with pleasure.

"David, slip your finger into Eve. Do it gently."

David moved closer to his wife and watched her expression, she was obviously going insane from the teasing and playing. He did as Nicole said and gently added his finger to the party. It slid into her slit easily as she was wet with water and love and soap. Eve screamed out as his finger invaded her body. She bucked wildly against his hand. He was giving her the first real orgasm she had had in years. He didn't even really have to do anything - she was so turned on by the time he got to her that his finger to the second knuckle was all that she needed to get completely off.

Nicole smiled at David and patted his ass as she exited the shower. David stood looking and smiling at his wife. She was exhausted and still drunk. She had a smile that he would never forget. He kissed her mouth and helped to rinse her neck and breasts. He lathered his hands and slipped them between her legs, cleaning her gently. She moaned with aftershocks as he suckled one of her beautiful, very clean nipples.

They exited the shower and Nicole helped to get Eve to bed for the second time. Eve fell back into the bed and her young, naked assistant climbed on top of her with a towel. She dried the woman's face, arms, breasts, torso and legs. Nicole positioned herself between Eve's legs and looked sexily up at her. Nicole sunk down into the bed between her legs, taking in her feminine scent. She took the woman's button between her teeth and ever so gently rolled it back and forth. She added her tongue and she could hear Eve's cries escape, "oh dear God". Nicole gently explored her sensitive place, rhythemically and neatly. This was what Eve had been dreaming of. She quietly and completely came with the girls mouth firmly dedicated to her pussy. It was beautiful and complete.

Nicole laid beside Eve, their fingers intertwined. David sat on the second queen bed, still wet and naked. He was in awe at the pleasure that Nicole had bestowed upon his wife. He wanted to go back in time and please her like that again and again. He would try to please her like that from now on. She was beautiful and satisfied and it had been so long since he had seen how that looked on her.

"Eve, you seem like you want to go to sleep again", Nicole whispered.

"I'm very sleepy", said Eve, still dazed by her orgasms and drunken state.

"David is feeling lonely, and I wonder, would it be okay if I played with him for a little while?"

"You're so beautiful and so sweet. Yes, play with him" Eve giggled as she drifted off to dreams.

Eve stood up and walked to David's side. He looked at her in amazement. He couldn't remember what he found to be unattractive about her earlier tonight. He now thought she was the most beautiful woman and the most perfect lover that had ever come to be.

"I promised you it wouldn't be cheating", she smiled devilishly at David.

And she was right. Eve happily gave consent for her husband and her Assistant to "play".

Nicole stroked David's wet hair and he gently pulled her closer as he wrapped his hands around her small hips, his fingertips grazing the crack of her ass.

David pulled Nicole down onto the bed gently. He took his time and slowly kissed her body. Her entire body brushed against his lips and tongue. The slow pace was unlike anything he had ever done. Slowly and intently he kissed and massaged and pleased her body. Practicing for the next time he was with his wife, and enjoying every moment left with the young goddess that came into his life tonight.

12