Christmas Party Revenge

Story Info
Was it revenge or desire?
2.4k words
2.73
129.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LWife
LWife
6 Followers

It couldn't have really happened. Could it? Maybe it was just a dream, a twisted result of my uncontrollable desires. Man, my head is killing me. I definitely had way too much to drink last night. As I turn to see Bridgid blissfully sleeping beside me, there is no sign of anything out of the ordinary. I lie in bed and try to think through the fog of my hang-over. What really happened last night?

* * * * *

It seemed to have started yesterday at work. This was the day of our department Christmas party at a local restaurant. The restaurant had been chosen as a good compromise for everyone. It was a great location for me, due to it being very close to my home. I figured I could drink without worrying about a long drive. We were going to have lunch, drinks and a Yankee swap. The bar was equipped with a nice pool table and various arcade games.

Tracy stopped by my desk as I was finishing up my work so I could head to the party. Tracy is a 40 something with a body that doesn't seem to age. She has huge round tits and straight narrow hips. She often wears her jeans pulled up so tight that her pussy lips stretch around her inseam, a fact not missed by many men in the office. Her rich brown wavy hair hangs down past her narrow little ass. Tracy and I have an openly flirtatious work relationship which causes Bridgid much anxiety over my time spent with her. We do a lot of international travel with each other and both enjoy explicit conversation and sexual innuendo, though we are both happily married.

Tracy sat on the edge of my desk, her long slender cowboy boot wrapped legs showing from between a long slit in her light tan skirt. Her breasts looked exquisite, her nipples pushing at the thin white cotton material of her peasant shirt. Tracy started to say what a great night this was going to be because we finally were wrapping up the project that has taken almost a year of our time. I agreed and said that I planned on drinking a few beers to celebrate. Tracy said she hoped we could drink a few together. I was thinking the same thing as I watched her move her long brown locks from between her breasts to behind her shoulders. As she walked away to go to the party she looked back catching me watching her hot little ass and gave me a brood mischievous smile.

The party was from 1 to 5 at night and I had suggested that we send the children to her mom's house and meet at the restaurant's bar at around 5 or 6. Some people usually stay late to drink and hang out. The party was great. Everyone enjoyed their meal and we had a fun "Yankee Swap" with some very interesting gag gifts. 5 o'clock came quickly. The party started to break up and the party people moved over to the bar for some more talk and drinks.

I forgot about Tracy's comments at work until she came over to me at the bar. She seemed a little drunk as she pouted that I was ignoring her, her full glistening lips still wet from sipping on her daiquiri. I said that I could never ignore such a beautiful sexy woman, as she smiled and sat down in front of me, exposing her ivory thighs even more than in my office. Her scent wafted over me causing a slight twitch from my prick as I tried to focus on her conversation. We talked about our project and what needed to be done to complete it. She leaned very close due to the loud music and noise in the bar and her thick scented hair brushed across my arm and lap. The hair on my arms stood up as goose bumps formed from her lightly touching hair. My cock started to stretch out down my pant leg as I tried to subtly adjust it. Tracy saw my attempt to get more comfortable and leaned close letting her hair fill my lap. She pushed her knees against my leg as she skillfully reached into my lap and lightly brushed my bulge as she removed her cascading hair, saying, "I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable". I was now completely aroused and started to fantasize pulling her head to my now rock-hard cock in front of everyone.

Well, they say that timing is everything and my timing was way off. I heard someone clearing their throat behind me and turned to see my beautiful wife Bridgid standing there. I could see she was furious. I laughed nervously and tried to give her a big kiss on her tightly closed lips. She didn't respond at all.

Bridgid was wearing a purple velour spaghetti strap mini dress and my favorite "fuck-me" sandals. She had done her makeup perfectly and was looking fantastic. I moved down the bar with her and asked what she wanted to drink. She called me a "fucking asshole" and told me to buy her a "fucking long island ice tea". I told her that Deb and I were talking about our project and that we were happy to be done with it. Bridgid just looked around the bar and said nothing. She was in no mood to talk to me as she gulped her drink down as if it were a shot.

After some more uncomfortable silence Bridgid stood and walked to the bartender on the other side of the bar. She had quite a long conversation with him while pointing at me and the pool table area. She gave him what seemed like a large tip and a kiss on the cheek. When she returned she seemed in a much better mood. I asked her what she said to the bartender but she only responded with "You'll see". We started to talk with my coworkers and she even seemed to warm up to Tracy. I kept her drinks flowing as the night went on. Occasionally I would see Bridgid talking to the guys at the pool table, her short dress showing her legs off beautifully. She was soon invited to play a game of pool. Bridgid loves to play pool and jumped at the opportunity.

I continued to talk with my remaining coworkers, being careful to keep plenty of space between Tracy and myself. I noticed that Bridgid was attracting some attention at the pool table. She was bending over the table exposing her luscious round cheeks from around her black satin panties while taking her shots. It started to look like she was actually trying to expose her tasty ass to all these men as she swayed and danced to the music playing on the juke box. My quiet sweet soccer-mom wife was beginning to look the part of a pool hall slut. I could see she was getting a little loud and definitely weaving when she walked, but I figured I had better keep my mouth shut based on her mood. The men at the pool table had no complaints, as they tried to coerce Bridgid into kisses under a sprig of mistletoe hanging near the table. She declined politely, showing them her wedding ring.

The bar was starting to close and all of my work colleagues had left. Bridgid was still having a great time being a show off at the table. A tall monster of a biker insisted that Bridgid give him a kiss beneath the mistletoe. To my surprise she agreed and gave him a big kiss. I decided that it was time to go and suggested we go home. My demure and usually quiet wife barked "Get me another drink and shut the fuck up". By this time the bar had emptied out and the bartender was locking up the doors. The only people left in the bar were a few guys at the pool table watching Bridgid taking her shots and showing off her ass. I was ready to go and her "pool hall slut" game was getting old.

I grabbed Bridgid by the arm and demanded that she "end this shit and leave with me, now". She just shrugged me off and walked over to a tall young tattooed kid and pushed him toward the mistletoe. She gave him a long deep wet kiss right in front of me. I yelled, "Bridgid. What the fuck are you doing?". The next thing I knew, two guys grabbed me and pushed me into a chair. They removed their belts and strapped my arms to the back of the chair. I was shocked and scared. What was going on? Bridgid looked over and just smiled wickedly, as she slowly slid down onto one knee, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his already hardening dick. I started to yell again when someone punched me hard in my gut, leaving me buckled over trying to breathe. Now I was really scared. Through the pain I knew there was nothing I could do. I was scared for my wife's safety. She must have been too drunk to know the danger she was in.

As my sight cleared from the pain, I couldn't believe my eyes. My sweet, quiet, conservative, wife seemed to be enjoying her dominance over these guys. Bridgid was always so nonchalant about sex, always so passive. Most variations from the norm were usually instigated by me. Here she was holding on to this scumbag's swollen cock with 4 more strangers circling her, like wolves. She slowly slid his hard shaft between her wet quivering lips. She was sucking his cock ravenously, stopping only to jerk his engorged tip into her open mouth. I was fucking pissed, but I still felt the pain that reminded me I wasn't going to stop this.

Now they all had their dicks out and were stroking them and shouting at her to "swallow it, you whore". She soon had two cocks in her face and was taking turns sucking and rubbing their balls. Her beautiful face was covered in saliva and pre-cum as they rubbed there cocks on her cheeks and mouth. I couldn't believe it, as I actually started to get aroused. I could feel my dick pushing at my pants front. One of the bastards she was sucking suddenly shot a huge stringy load in her face. She tried to catch as much as she could in her mouth, most though ended up dripping from her nose and chin. She had turned into a cum hungry slut before my very eyes.

The huge 6 foot 200 pound biker dude grabbed Bridgid and lifted her up onto the pool table. She lay on her back across the table. Her head draped over the far side with her knees in the air. The biker pulled her panties off exposing her wet swollen pussy lips as they all started touching her quivering body. They squeezed her firm round tits and stuck thick fingers in her soft reddening pussy and mouth. There were hands all over her glistening sweaty body. My anger soon started to change to excitement as these guys were going to fuck my wife right in front of me and she really wanted it!

The leather clad biker moved towards Bridgid with the longest cock I had ever seen. As he slid his dick into Bridgid's pussy, I could see her whole body jump as his massive member hit bottom. He slowly started to pump long slow strokes into her glistening wet cunt. The tattoo boy was now shoving his cock feverishly into her waiting mouth, while the rest of the group sucked her nipples and massaged her arms and legs. Bridgid was now buried in the middle of 5 strangers fucking her senseless. She was making sounds I never heard her make for me. She was almost screaming with pleasure.

How could this be happening? What does she think happened between Tracy and me? Could this be a punishment or an excuse?

Bridgid started to moan really loud, muffled only slightly by the swollen cock ramming deep into her throat. She was cumming. Boy was she cumming! She convulsed over and over as the guys pushed dicks into her throat and pussy. She jerked on the cocks surrounding her feverishly as her body bounced from the thrusts of her monster biker. Then it started. One after another these guys started to cum on her. The biker started to shake as he banged the full length of his cock into Bridgid. He pulled his dick out as cum spewed almost up to her heaving breasts. Load after load shot across her belly. I couldn't believe how much spew was shot onto her. Next a guy, jerking-off next to her, shoved her tattooed face-fucker aside and immediately unloaded all over her face. She tried in vain to catch his white cream in her waiting mouth. The other guys took turns coming on her face and tits as Bridgid just lay there all spent from her incredible orgasm. She finally looked at me defiantly, cum dripping from her cheeks, nose and chin. I was in shock.

The guys all zipped up, untied me, and left the bar. I just got up and never looked back as I left the restaurant and drove home. I was numb, drunk and drained. I went straight to the bedroom and passed out. I'm not sure when Bridgid arrived home, but I thought I heard the shower running through my drunken fog.

* * * * *

Could it really have happened? Was it only a dream? Whatever it was, my rock-hard prick demanded release. Next to me lies my beautiful wife, looking angelic in her sleep. Rolling over, I start to gently rub her soft pussy. She quietly moans and plants a big kiss on my mouth. She then whispers "I love you, dear!" into my ear as I feel her juices start to flow. I slowly slide myself into her softness and rock quietly to distant thoughts of Bridgid's writhing violated body. My cum starts welling up from the depths of a hazy memory to become overwhelming spasms of ecstasy and semen. I can feel my spunk firing out of my manhood in seemingly endless streams of hot lava. My thoughts flowing from my head as I slowly fall back to sleep in my beautiful wife's arms.

LWife
LWife
6 Followers