Christmas Pie

Story Info
Husband receives a special gift from his friends.
1.5k words
3.51
92.2k
29
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khatch46
khatch46
66 Followers

(Fuck world is an alternate 'time line' just like ours but with one major exception, in fuck world there are no STD's or aids or any other type of disease that might be harmful to a person that has sex with multiple partners who exchange bodily fluids.) Safe sex is an orgy in a bank vault.

*

My wife and I have been married for a little over eleven years and the last four of those years she has been fucking six of my friends (with my knowledge and approval).

I don't at this time have the luxury to go into the why's and how's that this arrangement came about, perhaps I will divulge that at another time, but I will say that we both love the sexual freedom she has with my friends and for now we couldn't be happier that they fuck her on a regular basis and more often than not she brings her sloppy pussy home for me to eat along with the story of how and whom left their sperm deposit deep in her body.

I do however want to take this time to relate what happened at our annual Christmas party this year. It was the Friday night before Christmas. All six of my wife screwing friends had been invited. Two of them are married to lovely but oblivious ladies that had they known what was going on would most likely been very upset. On one hand I felt bad about the risk we were exposing their marriage to yet on the other hand it had been the husbands choice to participate or not.

I know, I know, who's going to turn down free strange pussy right? Especially if the woman that has that pussy between her legs is as hot as my wife.

So here we are at our house just like last year and the year before that. My friends and their dates and or wives along with I and my wife are having a great time drinking, exchanging gifts and kissing in a friendly way under the mistletoe.

Having wives of their own did create issues for the husbands who were screwing my wife because unlike the single men in our little group the married men were not going to be able to spend the night with my wife tonight for the purposes of gang banging her into tomorrow, as they had each December for the past three years. These gang fucking parties only happen a couple times a year, but Christmas was one of the times that always seems to be the most fun.

Anyway, because the married men would be unable to enjoy my wife's charms overnight they would at pre-arranged times sneak up stairs and ball my wife during the party while the others engaged their wives so that they wouldn't notice that their spouses were being otherwise entertained. These little encounters didn't take very long and upon each man filling my wife with their load of cum it was my duty to orally clean my wife's sperm filled pussy for the next man to sink his cock into my slutty wife.

All of my friends knew of my proclivity to eat my wife's cream pies, though at first some of them thought it quite odd if not disgusting, they have since learned to accept it and even after the first few times have begun to encourage the behavior.

This year preceding the party all of them at one time or another had promised me that this year was going to be special, and that they were conspiring to give me a unique Christmas present that they hoped I would enjoy.

Other than this rather cryptic message I was left in the dark to wonder what their gift could possibly be.

So back to the party, the married men had each fucked my wife twice and I had lovingly cleaned her after each encounter. As always we tend to end the party by ten o'clock so the real party can start before midnight.

By the time everyone had left and my single friends had taken their dates home only to return within the hour. My spouse and I tidy up the house somewhat and then I strip my wife down to her panties and watch her tight ass excitedly move around the house cleaning up.

As the first of my friends arrive they waste no time in stripping the panties off of her and putting them on my head with the sopping crotch over my mouth and nose. I love the smell of her juices mingled with my married friend's sperm.

Each man has arrived with identically wrapped packages with a bright red glitter bow fastened to the top. One of my friends carried in three of these packages and as he hands them to me I realize that two are from the married men who were unable to be with us tonight.

So I now have six identically wrapped presents about the size of an I-phone box sitting on my kitchen counter. When my wife hands me another box about the size of a shoe box wrapped in the same paper as all the other gifts. I was told that when the time was ready I would be able to un-wrap the gifts, but not until they had fucked my bride until they could no longer get their cocks hard enough to penetrate her.

One of the rules that had been established at these gangbang parties was that I was only allowed to stick my tongue or my fingers into my wife. No other of my appendages were permitted and I was not to touch myself or rub myself in any manor to relieve the sexual pressure that would build up during the night.

My function was as oral pussy cleaner, refreshment server and observer of the debauchery so that I could relate the evening's events to the two men that were not able to participate tonight. I would not be allowed to cum until everyone had left the party.

Even though I dutifully observed my wife get screwed many times that evening, several of which she had three cocks in her at the same time, I could not for the life of me tell you how many times my friends deposited their sperm into her lovely shaved cunt, ass or mouth, nor could remember how many times I lapped that cum from her body, or how many times I sucked their cocks till they became erect so they could again fuck my wife. I can tell you that we all loved every second and by the time the only dick that could get hard was mine the sun was rising and everyone was anxious for me to open my presents.

Though everyone but me was exhausted I could see the excitement in their eyes, especially in the eyes of my wife. They instructed me to open the smaller packages first. The first package contained a small white opaque bottles that the only writing on it was "4 oz."

The other five packages were identical. So six four ounce white jars were lined up in front of me, but they would not let me open the bottles themselves. Then I was instructed to open the shoe box sized gift. What was inside confused me even further.

It was a brand new bright blue automotive transmission funnel.

Before I could ask what the hell was going on they laid my wife on her back on the floor and two of my friends grabbed each a leg and pulled her up on to her shoulders and spread her legs wide directing her pussy to point strait up at the ceiling.

Another friend took the funnel and placed it between her cunt lips and pressed it about three inches into her, while the other friend opened one of the small bottles he passed it under my nose.

I recognized the smell instantly. It was filled with sperm right to the very top. He then proceeded to pour it into the funnel filling my wife's cunt with the cum of my six friends. Bottle after bottle was dumped into her upturned pussy until her twat was filled to the brim with twenty four ounces of dick cream. That's equal to two twelve ounce soda bottles of full baby batter.

Then all five of them looked me in the eye and told me. "Merry Christmas".

One of my friends pulled me between my wife's legs and pushed me down to my knees. I looked down wondered how many trillion tiny tadpoles were swimming around inside my woman's flesh fish bowl. I felt my head being pushed down until my lips made contact with the warm core of her woman hood.

One of them pushed on the back of my head holding my mouth to her sperm filled cunt as the others hoisted her up and rolled me over onto my back, never allowing my mouth to loose contact with that bubbling cum filled cauldron, eventually I ended up with her squatting over my open mouth. As nasty as it seemed I relished the juices that ran into my oral cavity and I savored the thick liquid that I practically chugged into my belly.

They could have given me no greater gift and I didn't disappoint them as I ate my slut wife's cunt with holiday enthusiasm.

khatch46
khatch46
66 Followers