Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My love continues to fuck my willing body, deep and pleasurable. Soon I feel his breathing and tempo change and he jettisons his seed inside of me.

I sigh contented and clench my pussy walls on his cock, milking him for every drop of his semen. Once he finishes cumming inside me, I feel my love loosen the bonds from my ankles before he snuggles up beside me as well.

Whispering into my ear, "I'm sorry love for not being there as much as you needed."

I curl up into their arms knowing that I'm safe and loved. I whisper, "I will always love you guys." With the words still lingering in the air, I fall asleep in between my guys with a contented and sated smile on my face.

I wake up to my normal morning music, and there is no one around. I realize it was all just a dream!

My eyes tear up realizing that it wasn't for real. There was no body there. My love and Leon were not lying beside me to wake me up after a long session of making love to each other. No sharing our love with a close friend. No terrific threesome.

It would have been an amazing gift if it had really happened.

Then I notice my hands are gripping my phone close to my chest. I must have grabbed the phone and drew it closer to me sometime during my sleep instead of leaving it near my pillow like I always do. The phone has always been such a connection to the man I love and has remained near me at all times bringing me that comfort that he is there, just a text or call away.

Glancing at my phone, I see a text message was received while I slept. Opening it up, I see my love has texted me, "Merry Christmas Love. I hope you are ready for your present."

"Maybe, just maybe, my dream will come true after all," I think as I send back a text with a smile on my lips.

12