Christmas Threesome

Story Info
Who knew the family motto meant having a threesome.
11.3k words
4.5
167.6k
118

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

L

Who knew the family motto, "If you love me, you have to love my family", meant having a threesome

WINTER HOLIDAYS STORY CONTEST 2016 entry.

^^^

"Boom!" There was a collision on the playing field.

"Thud." A body landed on the ground.

"Whoa! Ric, you've been schooled! And by a girl! Now that's how soccer is supposed to be played," Pete shouted. He was yelling to his roommate, the confused guy lying on the ground who was wondering what just happened.

Ricardo, Ric to his friends, looked over and saw a short girl with a bushy brown ponytail smiling at him. She got up, brushed some grass and dirt off her shin pads and then extended a hand. He accepted it and stood slowly. In his dazed condition, he asked himself "What happened?" and "Why is she wearing a shirt with a picture of a squirrel?".

His opponent, a nineteen-year-old freshman, shouted, "Squirrel power!" and then she ran off as play continued down the field.

Ric was playing in a coed soccer game. It was one of the "mixing events" the college was hosting to give the incoming students an opportunity to meet one another. Ricardo was a freshman. He thought playing in this game would be a good way to meet other students. He hoped some of his new acquaintances would be cute girls. Worst case, he figured he'd enjoy the game and the beer that followed.

What he hadn't counted on was that some of the players would take the game seriously. He had been caught off guard by a slender, brunette middie who executed a perfect slide tackle. She neatly separated him from the ball and in one continuous, fluid movement, she flicked the ball to her teammate.

^^^

Ric took some ribbing at the after-game beer party. Pete, his roommate, summed it up.

"Man! You lost us the game. That girl stole the ball from you and scored the winning goal. I have to admit, it was a beautiful play. She took the ball cleanly from you. She even managed to direct it to her teammate. Then, after helping you to your feet, she ran the length of the field and scored the winning goal."

A petite girl with shiny brown hair turned around and said, "It was a spectacular play, wasn't it? I hope I wasn't too aggressive. I only know one way to play, full out. I was taught you play to win."

Ric looked over his former adversary. She was cute. Her most notable feature were her big, brown eyes. Now that her mane was no longer restrained by a hair band, he saw she had wavy tresses that hung down to just past her shoulders. She was on the short side, Ric guessed 5' 2". She was slender and fit.

She ran her eyes up and down Ric. She liked what she saw: blonde hair, kind blue eyes, and perfect teeth. She smiled, extended her hand and said, "Hi. My name is Pepper. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

He shook her hand and said, "Ric. No, I'm not hurt, unless you count the injury to my pride. After you de-cleated me and stole the ball, did you yell "Girl Power"?"

Pepper pulled her shirt taunt so the picture of the squirrel was more visible. She said, "I shouted "Squirrel Power"."

He didn't respond. He didn't know what to say. He was thinking, "Isn't squirrel, like beaver and pussy, a pejorative slang for vagina? Is she setting me up?".

Pepper enjoyed the look of confusion on his face. Then she asked. "Don't you recognize Gladys? Haven't you heard of The Fighting Squirrels?"

"The Fighting Irish I've heard of. I've never heard of a team called The Fighting Squirrels. You're kidding me, right?"

"No. Gladys is the mascot for Mary Baldwin College and their sports teams are called The Fighting Squirrels.

"Mary Baldwin was one of the founders of the school. She had a squirrel on her family crest. To honor her, the college adopted the squirrel as their mascot. My sister went to school there. I love the story and bought this shirt decorated with their unique mascot."

Pepper adopted a more serious tone and said, "The little rascal has a special meaning to me. My grandmother's sister was nicknamed "Squirrel". Her dad gave her that name because, like a squirrel, she had large brown eyes and she was always running here and there.

"The sister passed away a long time ago. Grandmother says I remind her of her sister. I'm small, active and she says I have her sister's big, brown eyes. She calls me Squirrel."

"Cool," Ric said respectfully.

Pepper's demeanor changed back to that of a young, carefree college freshman. She flirted with him and said, "You're nice. You're also pretty cute, but that will only get you so far. If you love me, you have to love my family. Gladys is family. Do you love squirrels?"

Ric liked her and her playful manner. When Pepper mentioned Gladys, he glanced at the cartoonish picture on her shirt. He looked at it and then got distracted by what was underneath. He stared at her boobs trying to discern how big they were.

This delayed his response. When he realized that she had asked him a question and that she was waiting for an answer, he spoke quickly to compensate for the slow response. He stuttered, "Ah. Ah . . . Who doesn't love squirrels? They're cute, furry, industrious little critters. Prudent. They stash away acorns to have something to eat in the winter."

Pepper said, "I think I personify the squirrel. We're both active, intelligent, slender creatures with big brown eyes that love the outdoors. We may be small chested, but we have a powerful lower body. And, of course, we are known for our signature bushy tail."

She turned and pointed her cute, plump butt in his direction and shook it about as she said the last part. He laughed as she had hoped.

They talked, drank and flirted more.

After a couple more beers had lower her inhibitions, Pepper knelt in front of him under the pretense of studying his knee. She said, "You have a boo-boo on your knee. Did I do that?"

She kissed it and then looked up at him with her large, brown peepers. At first, she looked him in the eye, then she stared directly at his groin and asked, "Do you have a big bushy tail?"

Her boldness embarrassed him and he blushed. She stood and said, "Would you like to go to my place? I'll show you my furry parts if you show me yours."

He nodded vigorously. They hurried to her dorm room. As she got out her key, she said, "Give me one of your socks." He looked at her questioningly but complied. She tied it to the outside doorknob. Then they entered her room. She closed and locked the door.

"That'll guarantee us some privacy. Kiss me and make it a good one."

He liked her directness. He took her in his arms and kissed her. Her lips were warm and soft. She groaned enjoying the buss. When they broke, she smiled and said, "I had a feeling you'd be a good kisser. Strip!"

She shucked off her clothes. It took him longer to undress because he couldn't believe she had told him to get naked. And of course, he kept stopping to peek at her nude body. She had a toned, firm body. She was light in the chest, but she had a trim waist, and a dynamite ass. She was unshaven. Her sex was hidden beneath a jumble of soft, brown curls.

Eventually, he got all his clothes off. When he pulled down his underwear, his already hard penis bounced into view. Ric had a fit, furry body. He had hairy legs and a manly hairy chest. He was of average height, two inches shy of six feet.

The two stared at each other. She asked playfully, "I told you I was furry. Do you like my vagina sweater?"

He didn't recognize the term, but he got the reference. He smiled and said, "I like everything."

She squealed happily and ran to him. They embraced and kissed again. Each liked the feel of the other's naked body against their skin. The passion of the kisses increased. They stumbled over onto her bed and the necking and petting continued.

He found her small, pert boobs to be firm. The nipples were very responsive to his fingers and tongue. She groaned her approval as he lapped and sucked her brown nips.

She grasped his rod. It was stout and very hard. She was pleased by its size. A smaller penis would have been disappointing and a larger one would have been too much for this petite girl. She had learned the hard way, it's no fun having your cervix punched by a long dick and her tight, little pussy didn't comfortably accommodate overly thick cocks. They both would have been disappointed if his dick was too big for her mouth. She was a skilled cocksucker.

Pepper liked the way things were going. He was gentle, respectful and getting her hot and bothered. She decided it was time to show off her skills.

"On your back, Blondie."

She got between his legs, grabbed his penis and brought it to her mouth. She started slowly. A kiss here, a lick there. Then she took the tip into her mouth. She sucked gently and stared up at him with her coffee-colored eyes. She knew sex was part mechanics, but also part theater. She knew how to excite the mind as well as the body. She was working both sides of the street.

"Ahhh," he moaned. He loved that his dick was in her mouth. It was so hot seeing her lips wrapped around his manhood.

Now the action began in earnest. She gave him great head and showed a variety of moves.

He told himself, "This girl's good. Thank God, she's not one of those prissy girls you have to beg to suck your cock and gives you a half-hearted effort. You can tell she's into it. She's having as much fun as I am".

Pepper took him deep. Part of him went into her throat. Then she pulled off suddenly. She smiled pleased he brought a nice dick to the party and pleased with her performance. She knew he was enjoying it.

"Wow! That was great. I loved every minute," he said exuberantly.

As he spoke she rolled over onto her back. She spread her legs, exposing her furry cunt hoping he'd get the hint and go down on her. Ric's eyes zeroed in on her pussy. He smelled her scent and saw that her pubic hair was damp. He immediately went for it. No hesitation. No asking permission. He hungered for her sex and happily ate her pussy.

It was his turn to show his skills. He loved oral sex, giving and receiving. He had a voracious appetite for pussy. Soon he was lost in it: kissing, tasting, lapping, flicking, touching and tongue fucking her. His fingers caressed and explored her, inside and out. Her coos, moans, and groans were the background music to his great adventure.

She loved it and had a long, enjoyable climax. "Oh, ohh, oh! Ooohhh!"

His reward was to have his head crushed between her strong thighs. He rode out her orgasm with his face pressed against her quivering sex. He was very proud of the joy he brought her. She rolled over on her side and luxuriated in the blissful feeling. He spooned her body and a hand cupped her breast.

The magic was broken seconds later when her roommate pounded on the door. "Pepper, I saw the sock and gave you more than 30 minutes. Let me in. It's after midnight."

"Huh?" Pepper came out of the hazy of good sex. She listened to her roommate and hollered back. "Okay, Amber. Give us a second."

They hopped off the bed to dress. She pulled her shirt on sans her bra and then saw his erection and said, "I'm so sorry. I thought we'd have more time."

She dropped to his knees and reached for his cock. "Let me get you off. I feel bad leaving you in this state."

Amber whined, "Come on guys! I've had a crummy night."

Ric twisted to avoid her grasp. He reached down and guided her to her feet. He said, "You don't have to do that."

"I don't mind," she said. She felt bad. She didn't want to be the female equivalent of a guy who climaxes quickly and then rolls over and goes to sleep leaving his partner unsatisfied. She was a believer in the warrior's code, "Leave no one behind".

"No," he said more firmly. He looked her in the eye and said, "I'm not looking for some girl to use as a cum dumpster. I want the full girlfriend experience. If you're open to having a real relationship, you can make it up to me by agreeing to a date."

He proceeded to get dressed. She walked him to the door bottomless and said, "I'd love to go out on a date with you. Text me tomorrow."

She stood on her tip-toes, gave him a nice kiss and opened the door. Ric and Amber exchanged greetings as they passed.

"He seems nice," Amber said after he left. She could see that her roomie was only wearing a tee shirt. She sniffed the air. Her nose didn't detect the telltale the full on musky, after-sex odor, but there was a pungent smell.

She asked, "What's that smell? Did you guys do it?"

Pepper giggled and said, "He did me. You're smelling me."

Pepper gave her the highlights of her encounter with Ricardo.

"I don't believe you. He went down on you and left here without cumming and he's not angry, bitching or complaining. Instead, he asks you out for a date! Wow! You're a lucky girl."

Amber told her roommate about her evening. She summed it up. "I had to put up with drunken douchebags all night. They kept grabbing my boobs and ass. They had no problem asking for blowjobs, but none of them asked me my name."

"Awe, that sucks," Pepper said commiserating with the other girl.

"Ric seems awesome. Would you share him?" she joked. It was only half said in jest. Amber had been with guys and girls and enjoyed them both. Her roommate was cute. She could see her fine thighs and a cute butt peeking out from under her tee shirt. She was interested.

"No," Pepper answered embarrassed by the question.

"I don't mean give me a turn with him. I meant the three of us -- sharing."

She left that statement out in the air as she undressed for bed. She took advantage of the fact that she was nude to flaunt her body and to make a silent case for the threesome. She casually walked over to Pepper and presented her breasts to her. They were full and pendulous.

"Do you see anything?"

All Pepper saw was an impressive rack. Amber's tits were much bigger than her petite boobs.

Amber said, "Do you see any bruises from when the boys groped me?"

"No," Pepper answered quietly. She was feeling weird. She worried that she was enjoying looking at the other girl's boobs too much.

Amber left them in her face. She shifted giving her roommate a close-up view of her great tits from all angles. Then she softly said, "Thanks for checking the girls for me."

She smiled at Pepper. Then she walked naked across the room. She rolled her hips showing off her plump butt. Before she got into her bed, she bent over at the waist and pulled down her bedspread. She mooned Pepper and exposed her crinkled asshole and shaved sex.

Pepper climbed into her bed. She lay there awake, flustered by her roommate's behavior. She wondered, why her mouth was dry? Why was her heart racing and why did she have butterflies in her stomach? She had trouble going to sleep that night.

^^^

The next morning Pepper and Amber did their morning routine in their shared bathroom. Amber was unapologetically naked. Pepper took off her shirt to shower and stayed naked as she brushed her teeth and did her make-up.

"I can see why Ricardo is attracted to you," Amber said kindly. "You're one tight package."

"Thanks. You've got some body. You're tall and voluptuous," Pepper said it in a way that Amber knew she meant it. She could tell she wasn't jealous and she didn't have an inferior complex about her less endowed body.

"Thanks," Amber said. She stated the obvious. "I'm not as pretty as you and I'm chubby."

She slapped her doughy stomach. It jiggled. She said, "If I exercise and lost fifteen pounds, my waist would be smaller and firm, but I'd also lose my big ass and big tits. Then I'm a toned, plain looking girl, who is completely unremarkable and the boys don't give me a second look.

"If I keep the extra weight on, the boys notice me. When I have big tatas and junk in my trunk, not being pretty doesn't matter." She shrugged her shoulders and said, "What's a girl to do?"

Pepper was impressed that her roommate was so self-aware and would honestly admit her shortcomings.

Amber laughed and said, "What? Are you surprised? I've been staring in the mirror at this face all my life. I know my defects." She cupped her big breasts, hefted them and said, "And I know my assets."

Now it was Pepper's turn to laugh. She said, "My high school classics teacher would love you. He said the key to a successful life was to know yourself."

The college students got dressed. Then, they listened to music and prepared for class. Ric's text arrived.

Pepper said, "I'm having lunch with Ric today. Is there a good time for us to have the room to ourselves this afternoon?"

"I have a class at 1:00. I don't get out until 2:30," Amber said. "You better take care of him this time," she gently teased.

^^^

Pepper and Ric met for lunch. It went well. They talked and ate. Both were happy with what they learned about the other. Ric wanted to spend more time with her so he said, "The weather is warm and sunny. Let's go for a walk by the lake."

Pepper smiled and said, "Okay. Can we stop by my room first? I forgot something."

"Sure."

They walked and talked about their classes. He followed her into her dorm room. Pepper said, "I'll be back in a second." She stepped into the bathroom. She came out a minute later, stark naked. Her actions surprised Ric.

She said in a sexy voice, "I forgot to take care of my boyfriend the other day."

"Oh. You have a boyfriend?"

She playfully grabbed his shirt and shook him. "I have a boyfriend and it's you. Do you have a problem with that?"

He smiled broadly and said, "No."

They kissed.

"Get undressed," she ordered.

She got into bed and asked, "Have you ever ridden Space Mountain at Disney World?"

He nodded and said, "Yes. It was a lot of fun."

She rolled over and showed him her plump bottom and said, "I bet you'll like my ride a whole lot more."

Ric's eyebrows shot up and his mouth fell open. Pepper laughed loving his reaction. He recovered and tore off his clothes. He raced to the bed and said, "I love you!"

Kisses and giggles followed. They pleasured each other with hands and mouths. She was kissed from head to toe. She enjoyed the toe sucking more than she expected. She felt the burn, the tension in her belly. It wouldn't take much to send her over the edge.

She concentrated on the most well-known parts of his anatomy. He wasn't sorry her mouth traveled no further south than his cock. She sucking, kissed and stroked it until he almost exploded. Then she pulled off and yanked down on his nutsack forestalling his climax.

"Calm down. You can't come yet."

She felt his penis swell and pulse and she encircled and pull on his scrotum a second time.

"Ouch!" he cried.

"I know it hurts, but you'll thank me later. This is a little trick to kill your impending orgasm. Calm down. I need you hard and strong. I promised you an exciting ride. Have you thought about how you're going to fuck me?"

He nodded.

"How do you want me, lover? Any position. Your choice," she purred in a sexy manner.

"Missionary," he said. "I want to look into those big, brown eyes."

"Good choice."

She got into position and spread her legs wide. He crawled between her thighs and touched her sex. He rubbed her moisture around and put some on his dick. Then he drove it in slowly. The whole time they had their eyes locked on one another. They heard groans of exquisite pleasure and saw eyes and faces melt as each experienced the joy of penetration.

"Ohhhh," she cried. "You're so big!"

"Ahh. Ahhh!" he moaned. "You're so hot and so tight. Mmm."

Their extensive foreplay had them excited and at the edge. When Ric finally entered her, their animal instinct took over and they rutted fiercely. Soon they were sweating, gasping and pounding each other. They came simultaneously. Their bodies went rigid. Their minds went blank. They savored the bliss.