Christmas Tryst

Story Info
A Christmas fuck has unintended consequences.
7.6k words
4.22
17.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tadahel
Tadahel
1 Followers

It was Christmas – December 22nd to be precise - and along with our closest friends, Debbie and Alan, whom we'd known for years, my wife Jayne and I had tickets for a dinner-dance that night at a restaurant in a nearby village. Normally I'd have been looking forward to it but as I'd neglected a bad cold I'd had, and had now gone down with a chest infection, I was dreading it. Then, talking to Jayne at lunch-time, she'd told me that Debbie was also feeling lousy and really didn't fancy making the trek out, so we decided to leave it until early evening to make a final decision as to whether we'd go at all.

As arranged, Jayne and I met at Debbie & Alan's straight after work to decide what was happening. Debbie was feeling even worse than me and really wasn't up for it and I admit to breathing a quiet sigh of relief at the news - I was still feeling like crap but didn't want to be the party-pooper. Then, just as I thought things were decided, someone came up with the idea that as Jayne and Alan were both fine and were disappointed at having to cancel the evening, they should still go - together. The tickets had been paid for, so why lose out? They had every sympathy for their sick spouses and promised not to fall about too much when they each got home, so would that be ok?

Normally, I wouldn't have batted an eyelid at Jayne going somewhere without me. In fact, when we originally got together, she was really shy and reserved so I'd actively encouraged her to branch out on her own. But this was different in one very important respect. For some time now I'd felt that Alan was eyeing Jayne up in a way that made me feel uneasy.

Knowing Debbie and Alan as well as we did, we spent a lot of time together and regularly had dinner at each others' homes. Being pretty broad-minded, conversations often revolved around sex, relationships and even swinging etc. but although we'd never gone as far as suggesting we try it, it was obvious from Alan's stance on the issue that he'd definitely give it a go if the opportunity arose. He also wasn't very good at hiding his obvious physical attraction to Jayne.

Debbie and Jayne were very much alike apart from hair colour, Debbie being a natural blonde whilst Jayne was a brunette. They both had voluptuous figures, with boobs to die for. Alan's glances at Jayne when she and Debbie had had a couple of drinks too many and were fooling around and dancing together on boozy Saturday nights were all too clear. This unease I felt had been growing for a few months and it now set my nerves on edge when it was suggested that they should go to the dinner dance together. The fact that it was Alan's suggestion made it worse.

However, just as I was about to voice some made-up objection to Jayne going, common sense prevailed and I overcame my paranoia. I had no reason at all to distrust Jayne, and even if Alan did try it on with her, I knew she'd give him a piece of her mind and that would be that. So, as Debbie was in no mood to argue, the decision was made and Jayne and I headed for home – Jayne to shower and preen herself and me to bed.

As arranged, Alan arrived at 7 o'clock sharp - tall, dark and handsome in his Tux. He is, admittedly, real eye-candy. Seeing Jayne standing next to him in her plain, black but distinctly elegant and sexy evening gown (with plunging neckline emphasising her natural attributes to great effect), I again had that tinge of doubt that this was going to be a mistake. But there was no going back now. I wished them both a lovely evening and waved them off, all the time fighting the urge to take Jayne on one side and warn her to watch herself.

All through the evening I was listless and, although still feeling lousy, I couldn't sleep. I lay in bed fidgeting, flicking around the TV channels looking for something that would take my mind off both feeling like shit and worrying about what Alan might (at least try to) get up to at the end of the night. The minutes dragged by. Eventually it got to around 11:30 and I'd wound myself up as tight as a drum. In my mind I could see Jayne and Alan in the back of his car going at it like dogs on heat. I had to do something about it – even if only to confirm that I had absolutely nothing to worry about.

I got dressed, rehearsing in my mind the excuse I'd have to give Jayne later when she got home to find me missing ("Couldn't sleep and went for a drive." was the best I could come up with – but it would have to do). I now couldn't think of anything but the practicalities of finding Alan's car and staking it out without being seen, so off I went. It was midnight and I was just pulling into the village's car-park when I saw Alan's car right next to the entrance. I drove to the far end of the row he was on and reversed into a space, stopping just far enough forward to see the entrance, then I killed the engine and settled down for a wait of what I supposed would be an hour or so – the dance being scheduled to finish at 1 am.

I was surprised, therefore, to see them appear only about 10 minutes later and head for his car. They were both weaving about – but as Jayne was leaning heavily on Alan and he had his arm around her shoulders, I couldn't tell whether they were both drunk or whether it was just Jayne and he was supporting her. Either way, their close physical contact tightened the knot in my stomach. As close as we all were as friends, I'd never seen them touch each other quite so much. It wasn't exactly intimate, but it seriously added to my unease and increased my suspicions about him. They tottered across to Alan's car – Alan leading Jayne to the passenger door. Then, as he opened the door for her, she turned and he bent down and kissed her full on the lips.

My stomach somersaulted. He'd crossed that invisible line that had always limited greetings and departures between us all to a hug and a kiss on the cheek. But it was also clear that Jayne, whilst not exactly sticking her tongue down his throat, had made no effort to stop him. My hand went straight to the door handle – I was going to put an end to this right now. But something stopped me. Could I be over-reacting? Was I reading too much into a harmless gesture between long-standing friends? Then events overtook me. Jayne had slipped quickly into the car and Alan had done likewise, starting it up and immediately driving off. I noted which way they left the car-park and, as I knew there were no turn-offs for a few hundred yards, I took my time following them to avoid being spotted.

As I exited the car-park though, I could see Alan's tail-lights disappearing up the road at some speed so, whether I wanted to or not, I had to gun the engine so I didn't lose them. We headed out of the village towards home and Alan was really flying along now. Then, about half a mile from a set of lights at a junction we had to cross (I was hoping the lights would be on green so I wouldn't have to pull up directly behind them – or stop suspiciously short of them), he suddenly veered down a side road that I knew eventually led to a large country estate that was a popular tourist attraction. They had absolutely no reason to take this road as it led directly away from both of our houses.

My stomach had turned to water now as I thought about the implications of what was happening. This was no longer a paranoid, wild goose chase, leading to me feeling a total fool when I realised I'd got it all horribly wrong. There was definitely something going on.

At this time of night, the lane was deserted and I had no trouble hanging back far enough to keep my lights out of Alan's rear-view mirror but still see the glow from his own headlights illuminating the road ahead of him. Being locals, we all knew this road really well so I began trying to imagine where they were going. There were a couple of pull-ins to allow traffic to pass at narrow points - and about a mile ahead there was a remote car park frequented by walkers using the local footpaths and country park. Historically, it had also been known locally as a 'lovers lane' at this time of night – but, modern times being what they are, it was now more seedily known as a 'dogger's den' – and I probably don't need to tell you how it achieved that notoriety.

I now found myself imagining all kinds of wild scenarios. I couldn't think straight any more. That one action – turning off the route home – had confirmed all my worst fears and I began to believe that anything was possible. Were the pair of them part of a local doggers group, heading off to take part in a Christmas group session? Crap. This was my wife. She'd NEVER do anything like that. But that's what I'd thought 15 years earlier when my first wife had dropped her bombshell on me that she'd slept with a friend of ours. After the dust had settled on that little lot, I'd realised that anyone, regardless of how well you thought you knew them, was capable of doing anything. So how could I now be convinced that Jayne wasn't about to become the centrepiece of a 5 man gang-bang?

Just as these, and even wilder thoughts were going through my mind, I saw the lights from Alan's car suddenly veer off to the right. They'd reached the car-park and had turned into it. I carried on along the road, slowing down as I approached the entrance. From the road, I watched as Alan's car wove slowly through the landscaped parking bays towards the end farthest from the entrance. As far as I could see, though, there were no other cars in there. I wondered whether I should drive straight up to them and confront them there and then. What excuse could they possibly have for ending the night in a secluded car-park in the middle of the countryside – when they should have been home by now? It was a rhetorical question. They didn't have an excuse. He'd taken her there to fuck her brains out.

So, why wasn't I hurtling towards them, lights blazing and horn blaring – to scare the crap out of them and put an end to their little assignation? To this day I've never been able to answer that question. No. Instead, I drove on 50 yards or so to a pull-in and killed the engine. There was a perverse logic forming in my mind that told me I needed proof – to see them going at it with my own eyes – before I could confront them. So I quietly got out of the car, locked it, made my way into the woods and worked my around towards the rear of the car park.

As I picked my way through the trees and bushes, it was clear that there were no other vehicles about and I could see the interior light of Alan's car shining in the distance. I skirted around the edge of the car park until I was behind and slightly to one side of the car and no more than 15 feet away from it. By that time, the light had gone off and the whole place was silent. What the hell was I going to do now? Then I heard the driver's door open and the light came back on – Alan was getting out.

I was beside a large tree so I moved quietly out of sight behind it just as I heard Alan say "Christ that champagne's gone right through me – I just need a quick pee. Don't worry, I'll dry the end off when I've finished." I went cold. One of my closest friends had brought my wife to a secluded spot in the middle of the night and the bastard was now talking to her about drying off the end of his dick. The fact that Jayne was sitting in the car waiting for him could mean only one thing – they were in this together. This was no spur-of-the-moment "Oh bugger, we've run out of petrol." moment. I wanted to smash his fucking brains out right there and then. The problem was he had a good 4 inches and 30-40 pounds on me. I knew I could never take him in a fair fight but I had nothing to hit him with so I had to bide my time.

He actually came right over to the tree I was standing behind and peed against the other side of it. Once he'd finished, I heard him turn around and begin making his way back over to the car so I peered around the edge of the tree. As I did so, I saw the passenger door open and Jayne climb out. She said "My turn now. Want to watch?" Despite my now-confirmed suspicions, I still couldn't believe I was hearing this. Here was my own wife talking dirty to my best friend before they fucked each other. She walked in the direction of the tree but stopped after only a few paces. She reached down to the hem of her evening gown and pulled it up to her waist, revealing her black thong and hold-up stockings. She held her dress in place then crouched down, simultaneously pulling the crutch of her panties to one side.

As she began to pee, Alan strolled over and stood beside her. She looked up at him and as she did so, he unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out. He was semi-hard and pointed it towards Jayne's face. "Suck me" he said. I was absolutely transfixed. I was rooted to the spot and could hardly believe what I was seeing : my own wife, crouched down and peeing whilst taking my best friend's hardening cock into her mouth. Jayne continued to pee as Alan placed a hand on the back of her head, coaxing her movements up and down his shaft.

"You make me so fucking horny." he said. "I've never met anyone who gets me as hard as you do. If it wasn't for what I'm going to do to you next, I could explode in your mouth right now." Jayne pulled her head back.

"Don't you fucking dare." she said. "I told you in the car what I want you to do. Help me up."

He took her hand and pulled her up, holding her dress at waist height as he did so. He pulled her towards him and kissed her hard on the mouth whilst his hands dropped around behind her and grabbed her arse cheeks, pulling her even closer. I could see her hand disappear between their bodies, probably massaging his prick, judging by his moans. They moved slightly apart and he took her hand, guiding her back towards the car.

Instead of getting back inside, though, he opened the rear of the car (it was a Land Rover), swung her around and sat her on the edge of the rear compartment, still with her dress around her waist. She lifted herself slightly as he grabbed her panties, sliding them off and throwing them behind her. Then, as she perched on the edge of the car, he took hold of her gown's shoulder straps and tugged them down. Jayne's breasts sprang into view, bouncing under their own considerable weight. She had fantastic boobs – full and heavy and with nipples hard from the cold night air. She reclined slightly as he leant forward taking first one and then the other nipple into his mouth, sucking on them greedily.

"Lick me." she commanded.

He didn't need asking twice. As Jayne leaned further back to give him easier access, he crouched down and, taking hold of one foot in each hand, he placed her legs over his shoulders and buried his face between them. She was silent for a few seconds then she began to moan as his tongue started to have the desired effect. As she got more excited, she leant on one hand and used the other to caress and knead her own boobs and nipples. Then, after a few more moments she reached out and grabbed the back of Alan's head, pulling his face into her crutch.

"Suck on my clit." she said breathlessly. "Stick your tongue into me."

"Jesus, you're soaking wet. You really were desperate for this weren't you?" Alan managed to say between gasps – she was nearly suffocating him. He moved away and stood up, pulling Jayne with him. He grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it off over her head, leaving her standing there in just her stilettos and hold-ups.

"Cold?" he asked, eyeing her granite-like nipples.

"It's the end of December and 5 degrees – and I'm as hot as hell. Fuck me." she almost hissed at him.

And with that, she turned around and bent over, grabbing the door-frame on each side to steady herself. Alan dropped his trousers, took hold of her hips and edged forward, locating his target – then he slammed into her savagely. She gasped at his thrust, then moaned deeply. The slapping sound they made as he reamed in and out of her seemed deafening in the silence of the woods and the pace of his thrusting was frantic - as though neither of them had had sex in months. She urged him on.

"Harder. Harder - but don't cum inside me."

He obviously found it difficult to keep up the pace because, just a few seconds later, he pulled out of her, spun her round and sat her down on the edge of the car again. As if on cue, she cupped her tits together and pushed them up towards him as he started to toss himself off.

"Come on you dirty bastard, spray my tits. I want to see them covered in your cum. That's it – faster. Faster."

Then he came. He was grunting like a pig now as he shot his load over Jayne's boobs. He carried on milking himself for what seemed like minutes – long after he was totally spent. Then, as his body started to relax and he steadied himself on the door-frame, Jayne took hold of his softening prick and rubbed it all over her cum-covered tits, spreading his juice all over them. And all the time she was doing it she was looking up at him and smiling. Then she said

"That's a good boy. Exactly the way I told you. Now it's my turn."

She stood up and climbed into the rear compartment of the Land Rover, positioning herself so her arse was right in front of Alan's face, then bent over, spreading her legs as wide as they'd go. As she braced herself on the back of the seats in front of her, Alan moved forward and buried his face between her bum cheeks, licking and slurping at her noisily as his tongue slid effortlessly up and down her crack and between her legs. After a minute or so, he pulled back, turned around and sat on the floor of the compartment, shuffling backwards so his head went between Jayne's legs and buried his face in her pussy again. Jayne gyrated her hips slightly, grinding herself against his mouth and rubbing her clit up and down against him. As she did this, he brought a hand up between her bum cheeks and slid a finger right into her arse, making her let out a little squeal. Jayne's movements gradually speeded up and her movements became more rhythmic as her own peak approached - all the time her breathing getting faster and faster.

"Oh shit. Shit. I'm gonna cum." she gasped.

And with that signal, he put a hand on each of her arse cheeks and pulled her tight against his face. This time he couldn't have pulled back even if he'd wanted to as Jayne grabbed his head with both hands and ground her clit into him, shuddering and groaning as she came. The noise was guttural, animalistic, as she bucked and convulsed with orgasmic pleasure right in his face. It was the most erotic sound I'd ever heard. It's difficult to describe just how primitively sexual it sounded – borne out of pure, lustful enjoyment. It was the kind of sound that she used to make when we first made love years ago. But now it was someone else bringing her so much pleasure.

That's when I snapped.

Her orgasm had broken the spell that had held me motionless – condemned to be a voyeur to her infidelity. I looked around for something – anything – with which to hit Alan. I saw a piece of broken branch between me and the rear of the Land Rover – about baseball-bat sized. That would have to do. Now, could I get to it and reach the car before he could react? Just then he slumped, slated, onto his back on the floor of the rear compartment, followed by Jayne, with her sitting on his chest. She was completely obscuring his view and his legs were dangling out the back of the car, the lower half of his body totally exposed – literally with his pants down. That was my cue.

Heedless of the noise I might make, I burst out from behind the tree and dashed towards them, sweeping up the branch as I went. Jayne obviously heard me before Alan did and she started to turn just as I reached them. Raising the 'club', I brought it down as hard as I could on his groin. With Jayne sitting astride his chest, even if he'd seen it coming he could have done nothing to protect himself from my strike. It landed perfectly, catching both prick and balls bang-on. As the blow landed, Jayne had realised what was happening and started to get up. Simultaneously, the pain and shock of my blow had caused Alan to convulse and start springing up. The net effect was that Jayne was thrust backwards and out of the rear door, going sprawling in the dirt behind me. But I was only just starting.

Tadahel
Tadahel
1 Followers
12