Christmas Wish

Story Info
Angel submits to a mortal.
1.5k words
3.34
51.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melisande wandered aimlessly, kicking her feet. Things were just not working out like normal this year and she felt very depressed. All around her preparations were going on for the year's big event and she just couldn't get into the mood.

The choir director had even kicked her off the choir. He said that all her "Gloria Alleluia's" were flat and were causing a discord in her section. He had suggested that she get her voice checked out before she came back. She had always led the choir in the number of solos she'd been given, but not this year. She knew there was nothing wrong with her voice. She just couldn't put her heart into singing the same old thing over and over again.

Melisande didn't know what she could do now. She knew she wasn't in the mood for taking part in the pageant and definitely couldn't take part in the spreading of peace and joy, not in the mood she was in. Melisande didn't know what was wrong but she felt somehow unfulfilled and it was affecting all her work. She'd gone to all the counseling suggested but nothing had revealed the root of her problem. Since no one went unassigned, she would now have to talk to the big boss to get a new assignment.

"Michael, I just got kicked off the choir. What do you want me to do now?" said Melisande.

"Well I've looked over your record for this year and you seem to have problems completing any projects. Physically you're in good shape but you seem to be a mental mess," said Michael

"I know. I'm so restless and I can't keep my mind on anything, I feel like I've missed something and I feel so unfulfilled," Melisande answered. "I don't know what to do."

"Well I have an idea. We have a Christmas wish from a mortal. He's a very good soul and does good works every day but since his wife died he keeps wishing in the back of his mind to do this. It's a little out of our normal line but I'm inclined to grant it," said Michael

"What is it? Some kind of messenger from God bit," asked Melisande.

"No, he's very explicit. He wishes to have a special Christmas Eve present," said Michael.

Melisande thought for a moment. She had never been a present before - a messenger, a vision, a benefactor, a protector - but never a present. At least it would be something different. "Well I guess I could try. I've nothing to do now since I can't sing in the choir. What do I have to do?"

"He wishes to have a completely compliant female who will do everything he wishes with no argument. You will not be able to use any of your powers. You will need to act like a simple mortal. Do you think you can obey him? Some of what he wants may not be what you expect."

Melisande felt a thrill of anticipation. To put herself in the power of a mortal, to let him decide her actions gave her a feeling of weakness.

"Yes I want to try."

"Okay but remember no wings, no halos, no angel bits. Just what mortal women would be and do. He will be the master of your actions," said Michael

*****************

Melisande found herself walking toward a house on a snowy street. It was brightly lit with Christmas lights hung on the eves, a large garland framed the door, and an evergreen wreath hung on the door. She knew this was the house of the man she was to see. As she approached the door she began to shiver. She was wearing only a white fur trimmed coat with her hands in a fur-lined muff and the dress she wore felt light and silky against her skin.

She knocked on the door and waited as the chill wind whistled around her and snowflakes fell against her cheeks. She shivered in her coat She had never felt the breath of winter against her skin before and the cold air swirled around her bare legs.

The door open and silhouetted against the light was the figure of a man. He was tall and seemed to loom over her. She had never before felt so helpless, so fragile.

"May I come in?" she stammered. "It's so very cold out here."

He nodded and opened the door wide to let her enter. As she walked into the entryway warmth engulfed her. Behind her she heard the door shut and the click of the lock. She was here where she must stay until morning and the unknown loomed before her.

She turned and saw him looking at her questioningly. She let her muff drop to the floor and slid the coat off her shoulders. It settled as a pool of white fur at her feet. Thin straps supported the white silk gown she wore. It clung to the curves of her body. It looped down across her chest barely covering her breasts. The long gown caressed her hips and a long slit up the side to her thighs showed that this was all she was wearing. She took one step forward and knelt at his feet.

"I have come Master as your Christmas wish. I will do whatever you want this night," she whispered.

Her head and eyes dropped until all she could see was the floor at his feet. She couldn't look at his face. She felt so helpless. Nothing she had ever done had given her this feeling. His hand came forward and lightly stroked her cheek. The he lifted her chin to look in her face.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Melisande, Master," she said.

He lifted her to her feet easily. Standing, her golden hair barely brushed his chin.

"Follow me," he said

They entered a large living room with a crackling fire providing warmth and light. A Christmas tree in the corner added twinkling light to the room.

"Go stand on the rug before the fire"

The warmth from the fire penetrated her thin gown and she stopped shivering. The fur rug tickled and warmed her bare feet. He went and sat in chair facing the fire.

"Turn slowly so I can watch you"

She began slowly to rotate before the fire. The light showed her bare shape through the thin material of the gown. The dimpling of her erect nipples showed clearly.

Melisande wondered what was happening. Strange sensations within her body made her feel dizzy and breathless. He watched her so closely she wondered what he saw.

Suddenly he was at her side and she raised startled blue eyes to look at him. His hand came forward and eased the strap of her gown off her right shoulder and brushed the material off her breast. His large hand engulfed her breast and his thumb softly began to brush across her nipple. She gasped a breath as a sharp tingly sensation coursed through her body. Her nipples tightened and became more erect. She leaned toward him. His other hand came up and gripped her hair pulling her head back. He began to softly kiss and lick her neck.

She moaned and sighed as he continued to stroke her body, pushing the gown down to her hips. Nothing she had ever done before had made her feel like this. Is this passion she wondered? Her body seemed to be taking on a rhythm of its own. She couldn't control it at all. Melisande was powerless in this mortal's hands.

After a time, he quit caressing her, stepped back, and said. "Kneel and remove my pants."

She knelt at his feet and undid his belt, unsnapped his trousers and slid them down his legs. As she removed his underwear his penis sprang erect and engorged. She blushed. She had never considered the look of an aroused male.

"Suck and lick me." He commanded.

Slowly she took it into her hands and brought it to her lips. She licked its length and then she took it into her mouth. She continued fondling it until he told her to stop and lie on the rug and not to move.

He removed his shirt and knelt at her side. He removed her gown and she lay naked before him on the rug. His hand caressed her and felt the moisture between her legs. Her back arched and she moaned.

"Please, please tell me what is happening," she whimpered.

He lightly caressed her skin and little shivers tingled through out her body. She thought she was going crazy. She wanted him to stop and wanted him to continue. He spread her legs and entered her. As he stroked he continued to massage her clitoris and waves of tension coursed her body seeking release.

His movements became faster and faster, until she felt at the brink of a vast new emotion. As he plunged deeply into her a crescendo of sound sprang from her lips and a stupendous "Gloria Alleluia" filled the room with golden sound.