Christmas Wish

Story Info
Dana makes a special wish...
2k words
4.21
26.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this for my husband, Cody, who is in Iraq from May 2007 -- August 2008. He's pretty damn horny out there and requested I write him some dirty stories, so.. yeah. I decided to make it a little lovey-dovey because my heart's a bit lonely as is my bedside.

*

Dana sat on the floor, snuggled up under a warm blanket and staring at the blank, silent wall. It was nearly nine o'clock at night and she was beginning to wonder where her family was.

Dana was a twenty-one year old female who came to five foot three. She had blue eyes and naturally blonde hair -- which was dyed black at the moment. She wore one of her softer pair of pajama pants and a tee shirt.

It was Christmas Eve. After her husband, Cody, had been deployed, she had stayed in the city of Tacoma for six months, but after his R&R, she decided it was time to go home to Bellingham and to her family and wait for him to get home for good.

This particular night, her mom and sister had gone out to pick up a few things for tomorrow night's dinner. As Dana sat in the silent house and stared at that plain wall, her eyes occasionally flickered between her and her husband's engagement photo, and the flickering red and green lights of the Christmas tree.

Dana helped herself to another mug of steaming cocoa and after dropping some marshmallows into it, she snuggled into the blanket again and sighed loudly.

How she missed the touch of a man, she thought. For six months, she'd waited for Cody and when his R&R had come, she had reveled in the feel of his fingers, lips, and most of all, that hard cock of his. Now, she was once again waiting, albeit not very patiently, to feel that hard cock of his once more.

Considering that no one was currently home, Dana let her hand slip down to squeeze at her 42D-sized breast, her thumb drumming against her nipple and making it harden immediately. It ached with such desire that she groaned aloud and set the mug of cocoa down.

Her other hand, still warm from the cocoa, slipped into her pajama pants and found the mound of flesh. She pressed her palm against herself and stopped moving for a moment, enjoying the fleeting heat.

As her hand methodically squeezed at her breast, her other hand slid up a little. She pressed against the small slit of her cunt and was almost shocked to find how moist she already was. She groaned something. Her fingers hit her clit and she ground them down on it, closing her eyes and imagining the face of her beloved.

"Oh, Cody..." she gasped softly, "god, I wish you were here."

"I guess Santa decided that you'd been an extra good girl this year, didn't he?" A quiet voice replied.

Dana froze. She recognized that voice. She felt her face flush a deeply red color and now, she felt hot in a whole new way. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to open her eyes. What if this was only a fantasy that seemed very real and she ruined it by opening her eyes -- or worse, what if she discovered he wasn't there and had to deal with the disappointment of that?

"You don't have to stop. Keep your eyes closed." She heard the voice come again. Yet, she still couldn't bring herself to move. There was the sound of movement. She imagined Cody putting down his bags. There was the rustle of clothing, which she imagined to be him putting down the jacket of his army uniform, the one that made him look so sexy.

A moment of silence came over the room and then Dana felt the warm presence of a hand wrapped around her wrist. Her eyes started to flutter open, but Cody's voice came urgently and soft. "No. Keep them closed, baby."

She did as he asked. His hand slid down her hand, his fingers tracing her fingers until they also rested against her clit. He began to use his fingers to grind her own against her clit, sending warm sensations of overwhelming pleasure rolling through her lower stomach. She moaned softly.

She felt her hair being moved to the side. He pulled on her hair a little to tilt her head and in a quick moment, she felt the warmth of his lips on her neck. His tongue flickered over the sensitive skin. The sensations of his fingers and his lips drove her crazy. Almost unintentionally, she began to gyrate her hips gently back and forth. As she inhaled so sharply through her nose, she felt as though she was in heaven -- the scent of his cologne filled her heart and her body.

Filled with a new excitement that he was really there, Dana lifted her arms and through them around Cody. His lips slid off of her neck and found her lips. A spark of heat seemed to ignite as their bodies finally pressed against each other.

Cody's hands found the waistband of her pajama pants and tugged downward, slowly exposing pieces of her pale flesh. Once her pants were completely removed, he pulled her shirt upward -- but before her breasts could feel the coolness in the room, his lips were against them.

Caught up in the passion, Dana arched her back against the intrusive tongue and grunted slightly with the growing need inside of her. She gripped blindly at his shirt to tug it off and suddenly, Cody pulled away.

"Keep your eyes closed." He instructed and she did so. She heard his footsteps and then knew, by how much darker it suddenly was, that Cody had turned the lights off. There was the rustle of clothing. "You can open them." And she did.

Standing before her, she could make out the shape of her husband. Red and green lights from the Christmas tree bounced off of his pearly flesh. She saw that he was nude. His toned, handsome body stood proudly before her and she distinctly saw his hard cock, standing at attention.

"Lay on your back." She wiggled downward until she laid on her back on the floor. Her heart thundered so hard against her chest that she was sure it would break her ribs at any moment.

"Spread your legs." Shyly, feeling her face go scarlet again, she did as he told her to. A moment of silence filled the moment. "Wider, baby. Spread your legs wide open. I want to see everything."

She froze for a moment, her heart pounding even harder. Then, slowly, she forced herself to spread out her legs, feeling the cool air hit her drenched pussy. Her fists tried desperately to grip at the carpet.

For the longest time, there was nothing -- Cody didn't say anything, move, and she didn't feel him anywhere. Then, suddenly, she felt the strangest sensation between her thighs. Cody pressed his entire mouth against her slit, her tongue pressing through the folds. Dana groaned loudly with surprise and delight, and bucked her hips upward.

His little wriggled up to her tongue and then circled it. She held her hips up, as if wanting to get closed to his mouth. He pulled back and disappointment washed over her, but a moment later, she felt the tip of his thick cock pressing into her.

Cody pressed himself firmly between his legs and lowered himself forward to that was lying above Dana. When Dana looked at him, she fought off the urge to cry with joy. How she had missed him, she thought momentarily. Cody reached down to cup her face in his hand and they stared in silence for a very long, loving moment.

Suddenly, with one animalistic thrust, Cody pushed the full length of his fat cock into her small pussy. She squealed loudly with more surprise and delight. Her pussy clenched at the invasion, but she felt rolls of pleasure coursing through her. Her hands encircled his back and she dug her nails in.

Cody groaned. His eyes closed, enjoying the moment of pleasure. Then he pulled his hips backwards and pushed forwards against, burying himself into her flesh more slowly this time. He pulled back and pushed forward, guiding himself into her fleshy body again and again.

Each time he delivered his cock into her, both of them gripped harder at each other and groaned a bit louder. Cody's thrusts began to come harder and faster, making Dana's breasts bounce between their bodies. A smacking sound could be heard and the pleasant scent of sex filled the room.

Time seemed to dissolve and become a concept neither of them could understand because right here, after so many months of separation and faithfulness, they drowned themselves in each other's presence and the surprise of how much passion they could muster after a year of love, a year of marriage.

Cody grunted something Dana could not hear, but she didn't need her ears. His hands gripped at her ass, clawed at it, trying to drag her whole body closer to his as his pounding cock began to slam into Dana's aching cunt without reserve, so hard that the floor beneath them thudded with each of the thrusts.

As Cody's nails dug deeply into Dana's skin, making her cry out with an intense mixture of pleasure and pain. Dana felt Cody's body stiffen up and then felt the warmth of his thick cum paint her walls. As if on queue, her walls crumbled in a spasmodic orgasm and she arched against him, her breasts proudly displayed.

Cody dropped his sweaty head against Dana's cleavage and ceased all movement. Both were silent, other than their heavy breathing and the sounds of their hearts.

After minutes, Cody looked up into Dana's drowsy, satisfied eyes and smiled. "Wow." He said.

"Wow." Dana repeated.

"I love you."

"And I love you." Dana said softly. She smiled and leaned forward to kiss his forehead.

"You're tired." Cody said softly. "Close your eyes. Go to sleep, my darling." She nodded. Although she didn't want them to, her eyelids slowly flickered shut. The very last thing Dana knew was the feel of Cody's lips on each of her eyelids and the soft whisper that came to her, exactly on the strike of midnight.

"Happy anniversary, honey...and Merry Christmas."

Bright lights. Dana blinked against the harsh light and discovered that it was morning light shining into the window. Suddenly, she realized that she was in her own bedroom and her own bed. She sat up quickly and looked around. There was no evidence of her dear husband. She looked down -- and discovered she was wearing her tee shirt and pajama pants.

Perplexed, she hurried from the bed and went into the living room to find Cody. But he was not there. His bags were nowhere to be seen and her mug of cocoa was in the sink. She searched the entire apartment, but found him nowhere. Confused and anxious, she went back to her bedroom and sat on her bed. Was it all a dream?

Ding-Ding -- her phone rang. Seeing Cody's number in Iraq, Dana hurriedly answered it. "Honey?" she asked hesitantly.

There was a second of silence and then a handsome chuckle. "You know, baby...I had a very vivid dream last night. I dreamt I came home to you...and we made hard, hot love right in front of the Christmas tree. The damndest thing is that the smell of your perfume is all over my pillow. Isn't that strange?"

"Very." Dana replied with confusion. She brought her own pillow to her nose and inhaled, breathing in the scent of his cologne. "Very." She repeated.

NON-SEXUAL ENDING

April 2nd, Dana went to the doctor for a normal checkup. After running several tests, the doctor confirms what Dana is suspecting -- she is pregnant. Overjoyed, Dana tells Cody the news immediately.

Dana is more confused when she has her first ultrasound later that week. After the doctor does the ultrasound, he tells her that her conception date is a little over a month after Cody went back to Iraq -- she is given the conception date of Christmas Eve or Christmas.

The months pass -- and Cody comes home a month and a half before his first daughter is born...a daughter who mysteriously came into being on the night of a whispered wish.