Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm swept through her, a brush fire burning away any reason beyond the hard penis in her, nudging her G-spot, and the impact of his pubic bone against her, and she gripped him, once, again, and again, and his answering spurt drew words from her: "Oh, Scott... oh God, yes--" and she drew the 'e' out into a long ecstatic moan, "--fuck me, fuck...oh fuck...oh baby yes, come in me..." and words failed her again as he complied, feeling him throb within her. He finally stilled and she held him close to her, riding out her climax as its last waves crashed through her.

"Wow," they said simultaneously, and chuckled.

"Let's go somewhere," Scott said suddenly. "Together."

"You have to work," Janice answered.

"No, I'll quit," he insisted, but she shook her head.

"Don't quit your job. If you want to see me again, you will."

"I never want to not see you again," he told her.

Janice's head had stopped spinning and she began to wonder about all this. "Scott...why did you do that last night?"

He looked nonplussed. "I don't...I don't know, Janice. I just...felt weird...like, you weren't the person who had...who had taken me home," he finished lamely, and Janice wondered if he was too shy to say 'sucked me off'.

"But today is different?" He nodded.

"Today I looked at you while I was bagging your groceries and you were irresistible. I had to have you. I have to," he corrected himself. "It was like the sun had come up in there."

"Did you see me before you started bagging my groceries?" she asked, and he nodded again. "But you didn't think the sun had come up?"

"You looked like any other girl, I guess," he answered. "But then when I got close to you, I...saw you." He shrugged.

Janice was suddenly uneasy. "I, uh, better go," she told him, pushing him up and pulling him out of her with a whimper of anguish. He stood before her, his cock still at half-mast, while she pulled up her pants and slipped her shoes on.

"I get off at two-thirty," he told her hopefully.

Janice locked the front and rear doors and closed them, then walked to the driver's side and got in. Out of a sense of pity, she unrolled the window. "Okay, two-thirty," she told him. "And you better be out here waiting."

She drove off and chanced a look in the rear view mirror and saw him still standing with his pants around his knees and a full condom on his softening spear. She giggled. "He's pretty," she said to herself, "But not real bright."

Off work for a few days, she had expected to stay home and watch TV, maybe do some research for her job, but her self-esteem was bolstered by Scott and the puzzle he presented, and so she dropped by her friend Joanne's place to find her dressed to leave.

"Hi Jo," she said at the door, just as Joanne was walking out.

"Jan!" she responded. "I was just going over your place to ask you to go shopping. I didn't expect you to want to go," she confessed.

Janice smiled. "I'd like to," she said. "What are you shopping for? Someone special?"

Jo scoffed. "Like who? My dad?" Jo was, like Janice, perpetually single and perpetually frumpy; the two of them could walk through a whorehouse and no-one would notice. "No, I got some money in the mail from the folks and I'm going to buy a handbag and a nice pair of shoes."

"Wow, you must have gotten a lot," Janice said, shaking her head. "Okay, let's go."

It was a joke between them that if one of them saw an attractive man at the mall, they would point him out to the other and make fun of his seeming arrogance. At the mall, Jo pointed out a few, and did the appropriate playacting. Janice spotted one and began the act but she had no sooner begun then the man locked eyes with her and her faux arrogance petered out.

"He's walking over," Jo whispered. "You must have really ticked him off."

The man walked up to Janice and looked at her; he spared not even a glance for Jo. "Hi, I noticed you over here and I thought you might like to join me in a cup of coffee?"

"I...I'm shopping...shopping with my friend," she stammered, and the man finally looked at Jo with a faint look of annoyance.

"Why does a hot chick like you hang out with HER?" he asked her, unsubtle.

"'Hot chick'?" Jo could obviously stand no more of this. "'Hot chick'? What, are you from the fucking seventies?" She was livid.

"You know, I don't think so," Janice told him, regaining her tongue. "If you're nice to me but an asshole to my friend, you're an asshole."

The man looked chastened. "You're right," he told her, and faced Jo. "Please forgive me, that was rude." He faced Janice. "Let me give you my number...I'll treat both of you."

Two hours later, Jo had finished her shopping and Janice had bought a bracelet to add to her collection. She had gotten eight phone numbers and four outright propositions. Jo was thoroughly depressed. "How did you do it?" she asked.

Janice shrugged, just as confused. "I don't know," she told Jo. "But I can tell you the last two days have been very weird." She related the story of Scott, which she had withheld from her friend in the interest of sparing her feelings.

"Now I'm getting hit on by every guy I think I might sleep with, given the chance...I don't get it either."

"Did you get new perfume or something for Christmas?" Jo asked her. "Maybe something with, like, pheromones in it?"

"No," she admitted. "I got a new backpack, some horrible clothes that probably don't fit me, some new bracelets...and get this: Toe socks. That seventies guy might like them." She giggled.

"Nothing you have on right now?"

"No." Janice shook her head.

"Well, I intend to go home and get drunk." Jo looked despondent.

"Oh, don't do that..."

"Oh, please, Miss Popularity," Jo answered her. "I wish it was so easy for ME to get laid."

At Jo's house, they discussed further the sudden wave of male largesse that had swamped Janice while Jo stood by and watched like the wallflower she typically was. Janice had already crossed many of her suitors off the list for being rude to Jo, and she had many reservations about the remainder. Jo had made good on her promise to get drunk today and they had already had two mai tais apiece; Janice was feeling loose.

As she reached for her glass, she admired the new bracelet on her wrist, and how it looked with the others, and stopped. "Hey Jo?"

Jo walked over. "What?" She set a third glass in front of Janice.

"I got bracelets for Christmas, I forgot. I'm wearing those."

"Who gave them to you?"

Janice thought back, a difficulty in her current condition. She pointed. "This one," and she pointed to a braided gold one, "came from my Aunt Janice, and this one," she pointed at a thin band of beaten silver with intricate inlays of copper, "came from my cousin James. He always gets me nice ones." She smiled. "This one I bought today." She pointed to a thin gold band, plain and unadorned. Then she pointed at a carved wooden one. "This one...hmm." Her brow furrowed as she concentrated. She dimly remembered a little box wrapped in silver foil, with her name on it but the From: field had been blank. "I don't know who sent me this one, but I really like it."

"You don't know?" Jo examined the bracelet. "Can I see that?"

Janice removed the bracelet; she felt no different.

Jo picked it up.

Janice stared at Jo and felt a vast and sweeping desire. She found her heart pounding and her pussy was sopping wet. She rose from the table and, under pretense of hugging her, embraced her closer than was decent. Jo was surprised but answered her embrace.

"Jo..." Janice began, her mouth dry, "can I--" And she found her lips against Jo's, her sandpapery tongue in Jo's mouth.

Jo kissed her back, tongue darting, and reached under the back of Janice's shirt to scratch her back. When she brought her hands to the front Janice noted that she had put the bracelet around her wrist, but she didn't care; she would give it to Jo if she could only be with her.

Jo's hands slipped up to her bra and her fingers slipped inside to find Janice's nipple's erect and Janice knew that Jo could feel her heart pounding. Her own fingers fiddled with the closure on Jo's slacks and, this accomplished, slid down to find her pussy as wet as her own. "Oh, Jo," she whispered, "I want to kiss you here."

Jo disengaged and, holding her slacks up with one hand, led Janice by the other down the hall to her messy bedroom and threw her on the bed. Then she kicked off her shoes, dropped her slacks and panties to the floor, and straddled Janice's face, kneeling. "You want to kiss me? Then kiss me."

Janice found herself looking up at Jo's wet delta, Jo's face looking down on her, and she loved her and would do anything for her. She grabbed Jo's hips and pulled her down to her.

She tasted sea salt, and honey, and an indescribable something that fueled her passion as her tongue parted Jo's lips. Her tongue shot to Jo's clitoris and the other girl hissed and pulled away. "That's too much, baby," she said, and Janice began caressing her lips with her tongue, drawing moans of pleasure from Jo. Juice flowed onto her face and she reached up to Jo's breasts; Jo threw her head back and began to rock slightly on Janice's tongue. Janice pointed her tongue and thrust into Jo's love tunnel and the woman went wild, throwing her hips forward for Janice's easy access and groaning her pleasure in a deep voice. Janice thrust again and again, tasting her juices with relish, and Jo sank to her hands and knees; Janice moved cautiously back to Jo's clit to find the touch welcomed by a groan and a quiver throughout the woman's body.

Janice slipped her hands down her own jeans and began to rub her own clitoris in circles, feeling her summit nearing, her pelvic muscles tightening and her tongue working on Jo with renewed frenzy; she felt the other woman soaring upward into her own ecstasy and Jo spasmed above her. "Janice," she groaned, her voice raising at the end as she sailed over the edge. Jo's pussy dripped warm juice onto her face in the grip of orgasm and Janice licked it up, wanting, needing to please this woman shaking above her. Her wet fingers stopped their exploration and, sensing what the other woman needed, she raised them to Jo's face and felt her licking tongue on her sticky fingers and felt another wash of hot love course over her face.

"Janice, you're awesome," Jo told her, and an irrational wave of pride washed over her. She slipped her jeans down to her ankles and began to play in earnest, watching Jo's movements as she rummaged under the bed and brought forth a good-sized realistic dildo and a strap-on harness. "Now I'm going to fuck you silly. Get those jeans off."

Janice complied, kicking her shoes off and sliding out of her constricting pants while Jo buckled her contraption on. When the other girl positioned herself between Janice's thighs she pulled her down to her face, and their kiss lingered as Jo slid the dildo into her slick pussy in one long delirious stroke. Jo pulled back and sank slowly into her, pulled back until Janice could feel the rubber head of the dildo right at her opening and then slid in right against her G-spot. Janice pulled her knees to her chest and locked her ankles around the other woman's buttocks, pulling Jo into her and prompting her for more speed, harder thrusts. She felt herself nearing orgasm again, and ground herself against Jo, Feeling the full length of the dildo inside her. As Jo started pulling back again, she applied pressure with her feet, shortening and speeding Jo's thrusts into her and groaning deep in her throat as she neared and neared and exploded under Jo, crying out and growling, holding her still as her pussy clenched around the dildo again and again, her eyes locked on Jo's and her fingers squeezing her nipples.

Jo pulled out of her and detached her harness; she held the dildo before Janice's face and Janice's tongue snaked around it, tasting herself, similar to Jo's taste but different, muskier and more delicate. She found Jo's tongue playing with her own on the dildo as they shared Janice's taste.

Jo finally collapsed beside Janice on the bed and Janice lay her head upon Jo's chest, listening to her heartbeat and watching Jo fiddle with the bracelet on her wrist.

"Jan, I really hate to take this off," Jo said softly. "I've wanted this for years. That's the biggest reason I don't go out with guys. They never did it for me the way fantasizing about you does. Now we've done it and it was better than I expected and it'll probably never happen again. I really love you." Her voice was sad and broke on the last word.

She pulled the bracelet off her wrist and Janice froze.

"Joanne, what the fuck."

Janice leapt off the bed and grabbed for her clothing. "Why the FUCK did you do this?" she yelled. "You fucking raped me."

Jo shook her head in silent denial of Janice's accusation.

"Why? Why, Jo?" Janice expressed confusion and betrayal in her tone. "Why couldn't you have just asked me?"

"What would you have said?" Jo asked her softly.

Janice knew what she would have said; she would have said no. Jo could have gotten her into bed no other way. But now they both knew their friendship was over.

Jo picked up the bracelet and Janice felt a deep wave of affection for Jo and gratitude for the incredible fucking she'd just received at the hands of the other woman; when Jo handed her the bracelet, the feeling was gone but Janice's remembrance of the pleasure she'd felt remained.

"Janice," Jo said softly, "I think that thing makes anyone you are hot for fall for you. I've been hot for you forever, and it made you hot for me too." She hung her head. "I'm sorry I wasn't stronger." A tear fell to the carpet.

Janice grabbed her handbag and donned her coat. "I think I should go," he told Jo.

"Please don't," the other woman said in a miserable voice.

But Janice, still woozy from the cocktails, walked to the door and out of the house.

Janice left her car in the street and walked homeward, her head hanging. She had gotten half a block and no-one molested her, despite the fact that she was wearing the bracelet. She realized that she didn't want anyone; that she had passed several attractive men and none had accosted her. No sooner did she acknowledge her attraction for one of them than he peeled off from his crowd and neared her.

"Don't even come close to me, motherfucker," she screamed at him. "Not interested. Do you hear me? Not. Interested."

"I'm sorry," the man told her and backed away.

Janice walked on, her head down, trying to look at no-one, and tripped on the concrete. Finally she took off the wooden bracelet and slipped it into her pocket.

She was unmolested all the way home.

She arrived to find Scott sitting on her porch. "Did you forget our--" He stopped and looked at her. "I, uh, guess you did. Well, forget it then. I have things to do."

Janice said not a word as he got up and walked away.

She let herself in and dropped into a kitchen chair, her head hanging and her hands at her sides. She still felt liquid inside, the way she did after she'd been well-fucked, and she was sad about Jo, more sad than angry now. She realized why the woman had shortened her name to Jo, like Joe; she was a closeted lesbian. Not so closeted anymore, she realized.

She came to the difficult conclusion that if something had somehow happened between them without the aid of the bracelet, she would have enjoyed the sex. She remembered the taste of Jo and the way she had responded to her touches. Janice had been wearing no bracelet then, and she knew that Jo's responses to her were pure even if her method was not. Janice was resentful but there was now an undeniable sexual tension in her for Jo, and a flattery that the other woman had such feelings for her.

She examined herself and realized that it was not meant to be, that she liked dick too much to be a lesbian. She got up and walked to the bathroom to shower and wash the stale pleasure from herself.

Janice needed her car; she walked toward Jo's house hoping that the other woman wasn't in. As she walked, the bracelet in her pocket, she experimented; she considered men she passed as potential sex partners but no-one noticed. She stopped and eyed an attractive man who did not notice her; she cautiously slipped the bracelet on and watched his head swivel toward her and his approach toward her.

She slipped the bracelet off and the man stopped and looked confused. "Can I help you?" she asked him.

"Eh, no, I'm good," the man told her. "I thought you were someone else."

"Someone hot, you mean," she told him, her voice contemptuous. The man gave her a look like she was crazy and turned his back on her without further words. Janice continued past him.

As she walked , she noticed a department store Santa ringing his bell next to a black pot. She rummaged for some change and dropped it into the pot. The Santa nodded to her and she made to walk away.

"You have to give it back, you know," the Santa told her. Janice stopped.

"Give what back?" she asked him.

"You know," Santa said, and his voice carried a freight of amusement.

"Where did it come from?" she asked him. The Santa shrugged.

"Is that important?"

She admitted it wasn't; she was curious.

"All such gifts are there to teach one a lesson," Santa told her, "wherever the gift comes from. When the lesson is learned, the gift is useless and only makes matters worse."

Santa looked at her, and she knew he was right.

Janice pulled the bracelet out of her pocket and held it out to him. She kept her eyes on Santa; she was not sexually attracted to him, after all, and he was probably immune anyway.

He motioned to the pot. Janice slipped the bracelet through the hole and turned away from Santa, looking down the street. His voice came from behind her.

"Well done. And now for you: If you could have anything you wanted, what would it be?"

"World peace," she said automatically, and heard a deep chuckle behind her.

"Ho-ho-ho!" Santa's laugh was just as she imagined the real one would, if he existed. "This one is for you alone. What would it be?"

Janice thought hard. She'd had the opportunity to have anyone she wanted, but it was cheap; they hadn't wanted her, they had wanted what the bracelet had made them see. Had anyone really wanted her for her? Only one, she realized: Jo.

She remembered the sex, how it had felt, even afterward when Jo had taken off the bracelet, and Jo--plain, but not ugly, forgettable as herself--had cared for her without it.

"I guess..." She looked at her shoes. "I guess I'd wish I could love Joanne, that I could be what she wanted me to be."

Behind her, Santa's voice was gentle. "That was the right one," he said. "The gift was never for you; it was for her. You are the gift."

Janice turned around to look at him and her jaw dropped.

Santa, the pot and the bell, all were gone.

Bemused, she turned, wondering if this was an hallucination, maybe the result of her drinks earlier in the day, but she turned slowly and walked toward Jo's house with a new understanding and whole new view of the world.

She passed her car to knock on Jo's door. Jo had been crying and her face was puffy; she looked confused to see Janice ever again.

Janice stepped close to her and kissed her softly.

"Merry Christmas," she told her, and closed the door behind her.

12