Christmas with Jane and Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and I looked at each other and then at her parent's slack jawed in amazement. Jane then screamed and rushed into her father's arms and then her mothers. I then hugged both Stan and Bettina and then hugged Jane. Jane's parents then took us on a quick tour of the house. The inside had a sort of a Mission Style feel to it with lots of oak trim and oak floors. The kitchen had high quality stainless steel appliances with white trim and cabinets and light yellow walls. The kitchen was ready for action as it had been stocked with pots and pans, dishes and both the pantry and the refrigerator were stocked.

There was a door with stairs down to the cellar, which we went down into. In the cellar was a washer and dryer and a small bedroom that Stan said was for tornado warnings.

We went back up to the kitchen and then up some stairs from the kitchen to the second floor. There were two bedrooms and a master bedroom. One of the spare bedrooms had been made into a study with two desks that both had computers. There was a low counter along the whole outside wall that had a printer, a modem and a Wi-Fi router. The wall with the door was one giant book shelf which had more than enough space for Jane's collection!

The other small bedroom was set up with a queen bed, dresser, chairs and two bedside tables. Bettina said that it was for guests. We all then went to the master bedroom. I was amazed at how big the room was. It took up the whole width of the house and went back nearly halfway! In it was a giant bed like in the 'coral room', two large dressers, two chairs and a love seat, two bedside tables with lamps and another table in one of the corners.

When we went into the master bathroom I noticed that the shower was setup just like the one that Jane and I used at her house with several different shower heads and a number of spray heads down the wall. There was a two-sink vanity with a large mirror (Jane and I looked at each other and smiled when we saw that), a large linen armoire and two commodes of which one was normal and the other was different. When Jane saw my quizzical look she said, "It's a bidet!"

We went back down stairs and Jane and I poked around our new abode pointing out surprises that we found. After a while Stan announced that they had to go to the airport. Jane and I thanked them profusely and we all hugged. We waved to Jane's parents as they drove off until we couldn't see them anymore and walked back into our house. When we got inside Jane and I hugged and kissed deeply. When we broke our kiss I looked into Jane's eyes and said, "I can't believe this place! It must have cost a fortune!"

Jane laughed and said, "I know! I guess my parents really love us or something...or just wanted to get their house back without our screaming!" We both laughed at that and then Jane said, "At least we don't have to suppress our ardor anymore!"

Jane and I hauled our luggage upstairs to our room and began unpacking. As we filled our dresser drawers Jane said, "Of course you know we will have to make love in every room!"

I laughed and said, "Well, as horny as we are we should be able to accomplish that in two or three days!"

With that Jane ran into my arms hugged me and said, "Room number one, the master bedroom right now!"

We began kissing passionately and then began tearing at each other's clothes. We stood groping each other for several minutes until Jane suggested that we should get into our bed and break it in properly. We crawled onto our bed and continued making out running our hands over each other's bodies and genitalia. Finally, Jane whispered into my ear, "I need you in me now! Can I be on top?" I told her of course she could. She rolled me over, straddled my pelvis, grabbed my erection and then sank down on it until she could go no further. She then moaned, "Oh Tony! You feel so good in me!" She began riding me at a moderately fast tempo. She lowered her upper body down towards me so she could slide herself easily on my cock.

Her beautiful breasts were swaying back and forth towards my face so I reached up and grabbed one in each hand and began massaging them and pinching her nipples. After a while I would take her nipples, alternately into my mouth to bite and suck on them. Jane yelled, "Oh yes! Bite my nipples harder!" I then bit harder and then sawed my front teeth back and forth across each nipple. Jane then yelled, "OH FUCK TONY...KEEP DOING THAT!"

I then noticed Jane's right hand shoot down to her crotch to begin rubbing her clit! Jane's tempo began increasing and I began lifting my hips up to meet Jane's. Jane cried out that she was cumming and I could feel her release on my balls! I wasn't there yet so I kept pounding into her for several more minutes until I finally released jets of sperm into Jane's womb!

Jane collapsed on top of me and I hugged her to me. When our breathing calmed down we kissed and then Jane lifted her head and said, "Well that was fun! One room down! Which room should we do next?" and then she laughed!

I said, with a chuckle, "Are you in a hurry? We have two weeks until break is over and the rest of our lives on top of that!" And then my stomach rumbled loudly!

Jane looked at me and asked, "Are you hungry?" I admitted that I was and so Jane said, "Let's see what we can throw together for supper!"

Jane grabbed my old t-shirt that she was so fond of and, as she promised me she would do, wore nothing else. I grabbed and kissed her and said, "I don't know what it is about that t-shirt, but you look so beautiful and hot in it!"

Jane said, "I know!" and popped into the bathroom. She left the door open and I could see her sit down and heard as she urinated. She then called out, "This doesn't bother you does it?"

I walked in and watched her and said, "No, not really. I'm just waiting for my turn."

Jane eyes brightened and asked, "Can I do it? Can I hold and aim you while you pee? I've always wanted to do that!" I told her that she could. After she wiped herself she stood out of my way and then when I got into position she grabbed my limp dick and aimed it towards the toilet. I told her to pull it to the left a bit and then I let my pee go. Jane began making circles in the water and then tried to spell her name. When I finished I told her to give me a couple of quick shakes. She did and then we turned to wash our hands.

We went downstairs into our kitchen and put together a pretty good dinner. Jane is a pretty good cook. She says she always enjoyed cooking with her mom and that her mom taught her a lot of tricks. I always enjoyed cooking too and between the two of us we did really well. So, our first dinner in our new home was consumed by a woman in a t-shirt and a man in his boxers who were very much in love! After we finished eating we sat and talked for a while until Jane suggested that we "christen" our new bathroom with a broad smile and a twinkle in her eye!

As we quickly tidied up our kitchen I took the opportunity to admire the sway of Jane's breasts and the wiggle of her ass while we worked! As we went upstairs I was able to admire Jane's posterior at an even closer range. When we entered the bathroom I went to turn on the shower but Jane called out for me to wait a second. I asked what was wrong and Jane replied, "Nothing is wrong, I just need to clean myself for you."

I looked at her and said, "Yeah...that's why we are going to take a shower!"

She replied, "No silly, I have to clean myself inside. Wait here a second." She trotted off towards her suitcase, grabbed a hot water bottle and a hose and then trotted back into the bathroom.

"See! I need to give myself an enema to clean myself out so we don't get sick!" I nodded and said OK as she began filling the bottle with water and a little mild soap. She took the bag and hung it on a hook that was put conveniently on the wall behind the bidet. She then inserted the nozzle at the end of the tube into her backside, opened a valve and then squatted over the bidet. As the water entered her Jane moaned softly and after a few seconds shut off the valve and pulled the tube out of her anus. I could hear the water rush from her asshole into the bidet. She looked down and said, "Yuck!" and then turned on the bidet and washed her backside. She did this three more times then said, "Oooh! That's much better!

Could you do me a favor and rinse out the bottle until the soap is gone and fill it halfway with warm water?" I took the bottle, rinsed it, filled it and then hung it up for Jane. She then reinserted the nozzle, opened it up and said, "Final rinse!"

When she was finished she stood up and said I should turn on the showers. She pulled of her t-shirt and I dropped my boxers then we walked into the shower. We hugged and kissed and then washed each other completely. My cock was aching it was so hard because I knew what was coming next. Jane then pulled me out of the shower to a point between the two sinks and then hugged me to her and told me that she loved me just before filling my mouth with her tongue! I reciprocated and held her wet body close to mine as we kissed. Then Jane turned around and faced the mirror as I held her.

I rubbed her breasts with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other. Jane began moaning and rubbed her ass against my erection. Her hair was dripping water between us adding to the eroticism of the moment. Jane then bent over with her head on a towel on the counter and reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide. As I knelt down to French kiss her little pucker Jane said, "I just fucking love this! Make me cum all over your face and then fuck my ass until I'm screaming!"

I put my face to Jane's asshole and began licking and probing with my tongue. I would periodically move down and lick her wonderful pussy too. When Jane began moaning and pushing herself into my face I put a couple of finger into her pussy and began fucking her with my hand. She called out, "Oh fuck that's nice! Put another finger in my pussy!" I then inserted my ring finger along with my middle and index fingers. She was sopping wet so my fingers slid in and out easily. Jane then said, "Put two fingers in my ass, please!" She grabbed the KY as she released her ass cheeks. I pulled one side of her ass over and she squirted a gob on her ass and then squirted some onto my fingers. She then dropped the tube and resumed spreading her cheeks wide.

As I continued to push in and out of her pussy I now put two fingers to her anus and pushed them in slowly. As I worked my fingers into her ass Jane cried out, "OOOH FUCK IS THAT GOOD!! PUT ANOTHER FINGER IN MY PUSSY!!!" When I put the fourth finger into her Jane shouted. "YES, YES, YES!!!" Jane then called out for a third finger in her ass and squirted more KY on my hand! As I pumped into her Jane reached down and began flailing away at her clit. In a matter of moments Jane screamed out she was cumming! I pulled my fingers from her pussy and put my face to her opening and was hit by her ejaculate!

I was still pumping my fingers in and out of her ass when Jane cried, "TONY FUCK MY ASS NOW!" I pulled my fingers, found the KY, shot some on my cock, smeared it around and pushed into Jane's ass! Jane raised herself up on her elbows and then she pushed herself back on me as I went forward causing me to bottom out into her rather quickly. "HOLY SHIT! OH FUCK! TONY, FUCK MY ASS! FUCK IT HARD, TONY!" Jane screamed out! I was ramming myself into Jane as hard as I could, Jane kept screaming out, "OH YES! JUST LIKE THAT! OH TONY I LOVE YOU! OH FUUUCCCKK!

As she did at her house, Jane stared into my eyes with a smile on her face. I couldn't get over how beautiful she was as I was hammering into her ass with my rock hard cock! Her tits were swaying all over to and fro. I always liked the way her breasts moved when we fucked like this. I then saw Jane reach her right hand back underneath herself to rub her clitoris. That was a sign she was getting close to another orgasm! Jane then screamed out that she was cumming and began shaking and squirting all over while screaming, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" I kept sawing into her ass as I worked my way into another orgasm. Then Jane yelled, "OH FUCK! ANOTHER ONE!" I felt her squirt again! I then yelled, "I'M CUMMING TOO!"

Jane yelled out to me, "PULL OUT OF ME AND CUM IN MY MOUTH!" I pulled out, she turned around and knelt down and then took my now erupting penis in her mouth! I let go before I got in her mouth and hit her face with a healthy shot semen. Jane stroked and sucked the rest of my ejaculate down her throat and then stood up, turned and looked at her reflection. She said, "That is so fucking hot! I would always see pictures and videos online whenever I researched sex things with women with semen all over their faces. I didn't really get it until now!" She then used a finger like a squeegee and ran the spunk that was on her face into her mouth and then swallowed it!

Jane then turned to me, smiled and then hugged and kissed me! We then stepped back into the shower to wash again. After we dried off we climbed into bed and spooned. I felt so contented lying there with Jane in my arms all warm and soft.

After a bit Jane turned her face towards me and with a frown asked, "Do you think I'm a little deranged or perverted? I love anal! I liked it when you 'came' on my face just now! I just can't get enough of you! Do you think I'm a nympho or something?"

I kissed her and said, "Well, I was wondering the same thing about me! I, pretty much, want to fuck you constantly! I love fucking your ass and pussy and face! I can't hold or kiss you enough! Whatever you have, I have!" Jane smiled and kissed me. I went on, "I think it's infatuation and lust and, most of all, love! Have you ever really been in love with another person before? I know I haven't! The very first day when we met and I shook your hand I felt tremors run up and down my spine! From that moment on I wanted to be with you every waking moment! There's nothing wrong with either of us. We are in love! I'm guessing, eventually, the sex will slow down a bit...either that or we will develop calluses on our genitals!"

Jane started laughing uncontrollably at that! I too began laughing. After our laughter calmed down Jane pulled me into a big hug and whispered, "Thank you! I love you so much!" and then kissed me. I told her that I loved her too. We fell asleep while in each other's arms.

We awoke on Christmas morning to another snow storm. We stood, naked at our bedroom window watching the snow fall. It was coming down so hard we knew that nobody would be able to see us. After several minutes Jane turned in my arms and said, "Merry Christmas! I think all of the Bing Crosby fans will be thrilled with the snow fall!" This cracked me up and then I said, "Yeah! The Nuns at the orphanage would always rent that video and about a dozen other Christmassy videos for us to watch!"

We took turns in the bathroom to relieve ourselves and then went down stairs. It was a little cool in the house so we were wearing sweats. I pulled Jane over to the Christmas tree, reached under it and handed her the gift I bought for her. Jane's eyes lit up and tore the wrapping off the book I bought her. "Oh my god! It's 'A Wrinkle in Time'! My all-time favorite book! How did you know?"

I said, "You told me the third time we had coffee together. Open it up!"

She opened it and screamed, "It's autographed...and it's a first edition! How? Where? My god!" I told her I found it at this great old bookstore down in the loop. I thought it would be the perfect gift for you.

Jane hugged me hard and kissed me harder and then said, "Thank you so much! It's the best present I have ever received!" and then she kissed me again. She then turned and grabbed another package from under the tree and handed it to me. I took it and began unwrapping it. Inside was an IPad and an envelope.

I looked up at Jane and said, "Wow! An IPad! How did you know I wanted one?"

Jane said, "I always noticed the way you looked so wistfully whenever you saw other's using theirs. So, I just figured I would take a chance! What's in the envelope? Mom told me to put it into my package for you."

I opened the envelope and pulled out a short note and a gift card of some sort. I scanned the note and then read it aloud.

Tony,

First, we want to wish you a Merry Christmas! Secondly, we thought that the two of you would need money to live in your new house to buy food, clothes and other essentials. Jane already has one and we thought you should too. We love you,

Bettina and Stan

I opened the card and inside was a credit card with my name on it. They had written the pin number on the card too. I was more than a little stunned. Jane read the note to herself and then looked up at me and smiled. She hugged me and whispered, "I think you're stuck with me! You'll break my parent's hearts if we split up!"

I replied, "No! You're stuck with me because you'll break your parent's hearts if you break up with me!" We hugged a bit more and then headed for the kitchen where we made coffee and had breakfast.

We cleaned up our breakfast things and began exploring around the house. We discovered a room that had been hidden behind some pocket doors. We opened it to find a TV and stereo system against the wall to the left with a large sofa in the middle of the room facing the TV. In front of the wall on the right was a wet bar. Under the bar were several small refrigerators stocked with soft drinks, beer and mixers. I looked up at Jane and said, "Don't your parents know we are under age?" Jane laughed and said that the alcohol was probably there for her dad.

I walked over to the stereo and started messing with it. There was an IPod attached so I turned the stereo on and then turned the IPod on and chose a Mozart piano concerto to play. I began trying to figure out what a series of buttons near the stereo would do. Jane had left to explore some more and then she yelled, "Wait! What did you just do because music began playing in the dining room!" I went out to her and told her what I had done after I pushed another button. I began running around to various rooms to see which buttons played the music in which rooms.

After we finished exploring Jane came up from behind and grabbed me. I could feel her breasts press into my back as she said, "I think we need to christen another room!"

I smiled and said, "Which one did you have in mind."

Jane thought for a minute and said, "I think it should be the computer room! I want to bend over the counter in front of the window while you take my pussy from behind!" I instantly tented my sweatpants! Jane reached down and said, "That didn't take long!"

We, virtually, ran upstairs into the computer room and when we got there we hugged and kissed. Then Jane turned in my arms with her back to me. I began rubbing her body through her sweats. I began with her breasts caressing them and pinching her nipples through the cloth of her sweat shirt. I moved one of my hands down to her vagina and felt that her sweats were already damp. I then moved both hands to the hem of her sweatshirt and pulled it up over her head baring her beautiful breasts. I caressed them for a few moments as Jane moaned.

After a while I reached down and untied the knot of the drawstring of her sweatpants and began pushing them down her legs. I kneeled down as I pushed the pants down kissing Jane's lovely ass and her legs as her pants descended. When she had pulled her feet from the pants she stepped forward towards the window in all of her naked glory. I quickly ripped my sweats off and joined her. I, again, fondled Jane's, now, heaving breasts with one hand and began running my fingers through the warm wet folds of her vagina. Jane reached behind her and grabbed my penis and began rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass. After a few minutes she pushed my dick so it was pointing down and then let it come up between her legs.