Christmas with My Brother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers

I took him into my mouth again, teasing the head with my tongue while I pumped the shaft with my fist. Michael tried to remain still, as I had instructed to do; but he simply could not refrain from rocking his hips as his excitement grew.

I could feel the head of his erection swell and pulse in my mouth as his inevitable orgasm approached. A loud, almost inaudible, series of moans escaped him, telegraphing to me that he was about to ejaculate.

I pulled away for the briefest of instants to encourage him, "That's it, that's a boy, cum for me. Give me your sperm."

I immediately took his cock back in my mouth just seconds before he erupted. Instantly, my brother grunted. Suddenly, my mouth was brimming with a large, warm dollop of my younger brother's semen.

It had been over two months since I had last experienced the uniquely salty, slightly bitter taste of Michael's most intimate nectar. Strangely, I missed the intimacy of ingesting my brother's sperm.

I struggled to swallow the viscous gel as Michael's penis throbbed again, and he ejaculated a second string of semen in my mouth. The volume was overwhelming me. I had to pull away as I continued to pump his rigid shaft with my tiny fist.

It took me several seconds to choke down the volume of sperm in my mouth, during which time, Michael continued to leak trace amounts of his ejaculate as it dribbled down my fingers and thumb.

"Oh, Kelsey, that was great. I missed you so much," Michael moaned.

"Michael, that was some load you had saved up there. You almost drowned me with it. How long has it been?"

"How long has what been?"

"How long has it been since you came? How long have you been saving that up?" I asked as I climbed into the bed, lying next to my brother. He draped his arm around me. We cuddled together in my bed. I kept my hand on his penis as it slowly 'deflated'. Michael remained heavy but he was losing his firmness.

"It's been four days. I haven't jacked off in four days. I wanted to save it for you."

I was flattered and impressed. I was flattered that my brother would abstain from masturbating to 'save his release for me'. I impressed that he could.

I fell silent for a moment. Then I broached the all important subject.

"Michael, have you ever thought about us going to the next level? You know, doing more?"

Michael thought before answering. "Of course I have. Have you?"

"Michael, the fact that I asked the question is pretty convincing evidence that I have."

"Are you ready to do that? I mean, are you ready to take me? You know. Take me inside?" Michael interest and excitement was evident in the tone of his response.

"If you want to do that, I think I want it too," I answered.

Coming soon: Chapter 6: Kelsey's wet dream: I give myself to my brother.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers
12