Christmas Wrapping

Story Info
My sub visits me for the holidays and I wrap him up.
3.8k words
4.57
20.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
281 Followers

My number one sub, Jeremy, had come up to Connecticut to spend the Christmas holiday with me. We didn't have snow this year, but there is still something magical about a New England Christmas. We spent the day out shopping and going to the little towns to see their decorations. After a lovely dinner, we drove through the local neighborhoods to see the Christmas lights before making our way back to my house.

I gave Jeremy the task of lighting the fireplace while I went into the kitchen and poured us some drinks. I returned to find a nice roaring fire, Jeremy has always been good with his hands in so many ways. I handed a full glass whiskey to him while I sipped on a nice New Zealand chardonnay. We settled onto the couch, cuddling amongst the twinkling lights of my Christmas tree and made some small talk for a while. I could feel the wine working its way through my body, creating a nice feeling of warmth and a tingle that wasn't solely from the wine.

I turned to Jeremy and gave him a soft kiss. Pointing to my tree I said, "I think I did a pretty good job on the presents this year... but I still have one thing left to wrap."

"My dear, you certainly waited to the last minute," replied Jeremy. "That's not like you to procrastinate like that."

"I better fix that right now then. Let me refill your drink and get what I need."

I took his glass and mine, went into the kitchen and topped them off. I also grabbed a roll of green plastic packing wrap and went back to Jeremy. Handing him his drink I smiled and said, "drink up quickly sweetie. The last thing I need to wrap and put under my tree is your hot body."

My sub just gulped and took his drink. Knowing what might come, he quickly drained his glass with a smile, watching me standing over his position with a devilish smile playing across my face. Once he finished I took his face in my hand, "good boy. Now strip naked and be quick about it. And don't leave your clothes all over the place." Under my watchful stare, he quickly removed his clothes, folded them neatly and put them on the end table. With my wine in my left hand, I surveyed my sub in all his nakedness standing in the middle of my living room. I circled around him, my right hand tracing a slow caress across his back making him shudder. When I got to his front, my hand made its way down to his cock, already hard. Giving it a good squeeze, I remarked, "now this is the kind of package I like under my tree. Now stand still while I wrap it up properly."

I put my wine down and got the plastic cling wrap. I started at Jeremy's ankles and pulled it tightly across his skin. Slowly overlapping, I circled his legs pinning them together and slowly made my way up to his knees. "Now get on your knees, my sub." Jeremy just looked perplexed so I added, "If I wrap you all the way up, how will I be able to lay you down under my tree? You'd probably hit your head. Now I enjoy causing you pain, but I like that brain of yours too much to take that chance. Kneel - NOW."

Jeremy lowered himself to a kneeling position and I continued wrapping him up. I put his hands on his sides and made sure to put a double layer over his hands and wrists. When I reached his midsection, I pulled up his erect dick and first wrapped under his balls, and on the next layer pulled his dick down to wrap just above it, keeping his lovely cock free. "Not wrapping up my package, mistress?"

"Nope. This is one toy I plan on playing with before Christmas morning." I gave his dick a few strokes causing Jeremy to moan. "See, much better this way, don't you think?"

Jeremy just nodded at me, a glazed expression forming on his face. I continued my progress up his body. His stomach, then chest were soon tightly encased in my shiny plastic. I made sure to leave his nipples exposed (also giving them a hard tweak) as I made my way up to his neck. "Now I don't want my toy making much noise, so let me go get your mask." Jeremy just groaned as I went into the cabinet where I had placed several of my toys. I know he hates being gagged, so that's one of the main reasons I do it. Plus seeing my subs in leather always makes my dark goddess smile.

I came to my helpless dildo whore and saying, "Open wide" pushed the ball gag into his mouth. The top straps joined between his eyes, then went over the top of his head to fasten into the strap that went behind his head. This firmly keeps the ball gag in his mouth. Two remaining straps cross under his chin and also fasten behind his head. The best part is that the ball gag is hidden behind a nice leather mask.

"I considered just using the plastic wrap all the way up your head, but I so like you in leather. Now it's time to finish you and put you under my tree." I got several pillows and set them down to the side of where Jeremy was kneeling and gave his body a push. He toppled over onto the pillows. I had to giggle at how helpless he looked. I then raised his legs up onto my shoulder and finished him up by wrapping his knees to keep them from bending, then the coup de grĂ¢ce was his feet. I put the pillows away and rolled my helpless sub onto his back. I took up my wine glass, sipped it slowly and eyed my work. "Now don't you look like the proper Christmas whore. All wrapped up in green wrapping, unable to move, and packaged up under my tree for me to play with. I guess I should have gotten a big bow to complete the look. Oh well, next time. I got this idea when I saw the Brendan Frasier movie "the Mummy" a few weeks back. I figured you'd be nice and helpless if I mummified you in some way, and Christmas is such a nice time for the giving of gifts."

I went back to my cabinet and retrieved a long length of cord and my riding crop. I slowly made my way back to Jeremy, and said, "let me see if I securely wrapped you. I'm sure this will make you try to get free." I took my crop, ran it through the palm of my left hand feeling the strength and texture of it. With a fiendish smile, I brought it down right across my sub's cock that was standing up at firm attention. Jeremy screamed against his ball gag and his body arched. I loved how the plastic flexed but didn't allow him to get free. "Oh, what's the matter? Can't stop me from doing this?" and I gave his hard member another taste of my crop. His muffled screams and the squeaking of the plastic as he strained to move were music to my ears.

"I'll tell you what, dildo whore. Your mistress wishes to leave you like that for a spell. I expect you to stay hard for me. To remind you, I'm going to leash up that cock of yours to keep you ready. If you can't keep it hard - well, I guess I'll have to use my crop. Turning you into a pain slut has been so rewarding."

I took the cord and looped it around the base of his cock. A few tight turns later I then went around his ball sack, spreading his nuts and separating his whole sack from his body. I went back to the couch with the end of his new leash and sat down, picking up the rest of my wine. I loved the way his cock was growing that nice shade of purple tied as it was, and I gave it a hard tug with my cord. Jeremy only could grunt against his mask and look at me.

"I have an episode of Master Chef to catch up on. You don't mind if I watch it now, do you?" I asked him with a wink. He proceeded to make some inarticulate noises, which I cut short with a hard tug, "Now, now, dildo whore. Don't interrupt me or you might find yourself there all night, waiting to be unwrapped on Christmas morning."

I turned on the TV and started up the DVR. I would occasionally glance over at my sub to see how he was doing and to fuel my dark goddess. He was a good boy and didn't make any noise, and every once in a while I'd tug on the cord leashed to his cock. It was very hot just sitting there, listening to the squeak of the plastic as he tried vainly to shift position now and then. When the show was half over and a commercial break was in progress I looked over to find his cock was starting to lose some of its rigidity.

"what's the matter dildo whore? Can't keep it up without something in your ass?" I said to him pointedly. He was startled and looked over at me with his eyes growing wide. "Don't worry, I'm not going to do that just yet. But I guess you need a bit of help keeping that cock of yours the way it should be - nice and hard." With this, I walked over to his helpless wrapped body and knelt down next to him. I took my hand and gripped that mask shaking his head, "Oh my. I get so wet just seeing this on you." I heard him grunt.

Moving my hand down I first choked him lightly making him gasp. Then I traveled down and gave his pointed nipples a good hard pinch. Jeremy lurched and moaned against his mask. "Oh, do you like that?" I said giving them a really good hard twist. This time not only did he moan but strained against his wrapping. "Oh, it does seem you liked that. Your dick has responded nicely, but you have to suffer a bit for letting it go soft on your mistress."

I kept one hand pinching his nipples and took my other to grab his cock. His moans got louder as I began to slowly run my hand up and down, feeling it flex and grow in my tight grasp. I moved my thumb up to the soft sensitive spot just underneath the head and gave it a nice circular rub. My sub's moans got more urgent and his hips started to thrust upward. I kept this up until I knew Jeremy was getting close to blowing his load then pulled both hands away with a chuckle, "Oh no. You aren't getting any until I get some. That was just to give you a taste."

Jeremy kept thrusting into the empty air, his dick trying vainly to find something to bring him over the edge. I could hear him trying to say something, but I was spared his pleading by the tight mask. I rose, turned give him a good view of my ass, and slowly made my way back to the couch and sipped my wine reveling in my sub's predicament. "Don't worry, only a half hour left to my show's done, then I will give you some more of your mistress' attention."

I returned to my show, making sure to take up the cord and gave Jeremy's cock one good yank. On the next commercial break, I saw that my sub's eyes were glossed over a bit. I guess all this being wrapped up and teased had sent him into subspace. I stood up and went over to him and prodded him with my toe. His eyes met mine and I teased him some more, pulling on the leash, "I wish Christmas came every month, with presents like this for me to enjoy. Don't worry, only 15 more minutes to go for my show to be over. How you doing, sport? Comfy?" Jeremy only grunted against his mask.

I went the kitchen and refilled my wine. As I returned to the couch, I could see Jeremy's eyes following my every move. I always liked the hold I had over him, the way our mutual desires meshed so nicely. The way he submitted to my will, accepting the hold I had over him and being able to let my dark goddess play. "Oh dildo whore, does the pain I give you quiet the demons within? I know hearing your cries brings out my demons, and quiets them at the same time." I spent the last of the show, sipping my wine and constantly tugging on the cord wrapped around his cock, making sure it didn't get a chance to get soft.

The show ended and I clicked off the television. I pulled on the cord, keeping tension on dildo whore's cock and slowly sipped the rest of my wine while watching the way his body strained against the plastic wrap. Moving slowly I removed my skirt and blouse showing my sub my black panties and bra. He was straining even more against the plastic. "Now it's time for your mistress to get her package a bit early, my dearest. You know you won't cum before I let you, but if all this gets too much, grunt three times against your mask, understood?" Jeremy gave a loud grunt which is our signal for "yes" when he's gagged (which I tend to do a lot lately, it seems)

Stepping out of my panties, I could feel my warm fluid against my inner thighs. I gave Jeremy a nice look at my pussy as I stepped one leg over his body and squatted down. Taking his rigid cock in my hand I positioned the purple head up against my tender lips and slowly, ever so slowly, lowered myself down. Oh my, the feeling of his turgid erection, slowly entering my core was exquisite! My body trembled as I buried his flesh as far as it would go into my womanhood. By my sub's moans, I could tell he was enjoying this as well!

I began to ride my helpless sub, easing his cock back and forth in my wet box. It was so hot, seeing him tightly wrapped under me, straining against his wraps, moaning helplessly against the leather mask. I leaned down and pinched first one, then the other of his nipples as hard as I could. That proved to be a mistake as that was too much for him. Three loud grunts came from his throat and I stopped my riding and stood up, my fluid seeping out of me to drip onto his shiny plastic. "oh that won't do, dildo whore. I was feeling really good taking my toy for a ride. I guess no more fucking you for now. I guess you'll have to make your mistress cum another way."

I slid off his body and cat crawled to his head. Lifting it roughly by his hair, I unbuckled the mask and undid the straps. The gag came off with a soft sound and Jeremy made a sigh and moved his jaws to work out the kinks that only having a ball gag locked in your mouth will give you. "Don't think you're going to get too comfortable, my dear. I only freed that talented mouth of yours for one reason, to finish what your cock couldn't. Now if you can do your job properly, and make me cum, I'll give you an early Christmas present and let you cum as well."

I chuckled and straddled my poor sub's head, facing his feet. "I'll honor you by allowing you to worship my ass first before you get to taste my sweet nectar." I sat up straight to allow dildo whore to tongue my sensitive little rosebud. He stuck out his tongue and began to probe. Shivers went to the tips of my toes as his big tongue found what it was looking for and he began to give me a great rim job. I've made all my subs eat my ass from time to time. Not only does it feel great, but nothing screams "sub" more than being forced to lick someone's asshole. Circling around it first, then slowly entering my dark recesses, his darting tongue made me quiver and got my pussy even wetter. I could feel it throbbing and I knew it was time for more. I was close and I knew one thing that could push me over the edge.

Sliding back a little I leaned forward and planted my pussy right over Jeremy's mouth. He lapped it up like a man lost in the desert coming upon an oasis. My juices were sweet nectar to him and he couldn't get enough. I grabbed the chord and as I rode his mouth, keeping the tension up on his straining cock. I was feeling my orgasm build to a crescendo, and I furiously fucked his face with abandon. When he sucked my clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it, my orgasm finally crashed over me like a tidal wave. My head threw back and I yelled. My toes curled and my thighs squeezed my sub's head like a vice. As the waves crashed, again and again, I just froze up and felt my inner core throb. Jeremy had done well and I reveled in the climax.

As I started to come down from my post orgasmic bliss I climbed off of my sub's head. Slowly standing I went back and refilled my wine glass and returned to find him panting, his chest heaving against the plastic wrap. "Oh is something the matter, Jeremy?" I asked sipping my wine and feeling marvelous.

"I was hoping you could give me that present you mentioned and fuck me again." He asked giving me those puppy dog eyes of his.

"Did I say I'd fuck you again? No, I said I'd allow you to cum. And I always keep my word." I took up a throw pillow and a towel then went to his taught body. Putting the towel over the pillow next to his hips I then grabbed the wrap and pulled. With a bit of effort, I was able to roll him onto his stomach with his hips over the pillow. I went back to the couch and sat down taking up the wine glass and winked at him.

"Mistress?" was all he could say.

"That cock of yours was all you could think about when I was so nice to you to allow it inside my body. You couldn't even wait for your mistress to get her pleasure first. That's not nice, dildo whore. If I wasn't so sated I'd have you earn your name and stick a nice big black dildo up your ass to encourage you. Instead, I think I'll just give your tight buns a taste of my crop every minute that you lie there without cumming."

With this, I retrieved my riding crop from the cabinet and stood up. With my wine glass in one hand and my menacing crop in the other I just looked down at Jeremy, "better get humping my pillow, dear. I could always take back my present."

Muttering, "aw crap" my poor sub finally understood what he was supposed to do. He began to fuck the pillow as best he could still confined inside the plastic wrap. I had to chuckle at how he looked like a giant inchworm, his backside going up and down trying to thrust his beleaguered cock against my pillow. The plastic creaking and straining with his movements.

"One minute up, one welt coming up..." I gleefully said and taking aim at his taught backside laid my riding crop hard against it. Dildo whore yelped loudly and arched his back as much as he could. His head turned in my direction. "Oh, don't stop now, you were just getting going. You want to cum now, don't you?"

With a "yes, of course, mistress," Jeremy resumed humping the pillow. He was trying to find a good rhythm, but without much success not being able to use his hands to get a good thrust going. First, he tried just sliding back and forth, but couldn't get any traction. He seemed to settle on just bouncing up and down, vainly trying to get friction across his throbbing member.

"Two minutes, that means two welts on your ass," I said and used my crop two more times. The first hit I gave him was just starting to raise up a nice shade of red, and I made sure to hit in two new places. This time Jeremy didn't stop but only yelled out while he continued fucking my pillow. His head forward, he was really going at it humping as furiously as he could. He began grunting in time with his thrusts and I could tell he was getting close. "Another minute is gone, dildo whore. Better hurry up or this cum is going to cost your ass dearly." I took careful aim and gave his poor ass three good belts with my crop. I could hear the whistle in the air as each one made its mark.

The pain from my crop, the constant edging, and finally the friction on his cock finally sent my sub over the edge. He gave a loud unarticulated cry and I saw his whole body first stiffen for a few seconds, then with another shout his cum burst from his body. He thrashed against the wraps, writhing across the floor over my pillow.

For several long seconds he was lost as his pent-up energy exploded out of his dick until finally he gave a long low moan and slumped insensate on my floor. Spent, he just murmured unintelligible words.

Smiling, I went back to my couch and sipped my wine until Jeremy finally turned his head toward me with a glazed expression. "So, dear," I smiled at him, "I enjoyed my present, did you?"

"Oh yes, mistress. Thanks for letting me cum."

"Think nothing of it. Now let's get you unwrapped and go to bed, that is unless you'd like to remain under my tree until Santa comes tomorrow? No, that's ok. I have plans for you tomorrow as well. One of the packages under the tree contains a brand new strap-on that I'm dying to try out."

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
281 Followers