Christopher the Vampire 01

Story Info
The beginings of a haunting tale of The Vampire Christopher.
801 words
3.91
9.7k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello dearest Annalise,

I am writing this from distant lands. Where the trees touch the sky and the sunshine never ends. But all of this beauty could never compare to your face. Your crystal blue eyes. Your raven wing colored hair..."

This is as far as I could read before I burst into crimson colored tears. She was my everything. And I let her slip through the cracks of mortality. I wanted to hold her once again. I needed to smell her honey and jasmine scented skin. I needed to touch her supple satin skin. And feel her warmth next to me as I feigned sleep

I could never have her back and I knew it. I can't help but to force myself into this hole of self pity. I just could not let her become the monster that I am. I am a murderer, a demon, I have even been called Satan himself. I find this a laughable notion. For I have met Satan. He is an angel with no free will. Jealous of humans. And still a follower of God. Believe you me. I am far worse than Satan. He only tempts, and I can bend the will of the strongest men.

My name is Christopher. I am a Vampire, and I need to tell you the tale of my heart break and redemption.

As I was walking down the streets of Nashville, alone in the dark, I caught the attention of a few whores. They looked sickly and cold. I felt something resembling pity, although it felt more like disgust. Possibly a mix of the two, its been so long since I have felt anything but loss and blood lust. I decided to have a little fun tonight although I would come to regret it by dawn. I signaled the pair into a dark ally, I knew this would satisfy my blood lust, I haven't been able to satisfy the lust I had in my loins in quite a while. I asked them to strip on the spot. The first girl barely 18 with the sickly sweet smell of drugs coursing through her veins asked "Are you sure you have the money for the both of us?" In an overly sultry tone.

"We will negotiate later. Now off with your clothes whores." I said in a fierce needy tone.

They both stripped and showed their wares. The second girl was maybe 19, with a small patch of pubic hair right at the cuff of her womanly lips, said "You can fuck us, after we get the cash."

I flashed them the unnecessary money, their eyes lit up with glee at the thought of such a stroke of luck. I almost felt bad that they wouldn't even have a chance to touch the money. I ordered the first girl down on her knees. She started playing with my zipper giggling in a fake girlish way. She pulled out my flaccid member and stared to suck it enthusiastically. The second girl rubbed her perky breasts on my light jacket. I could feel her hard nipples pulse with excitement. My cock hardened and the second girl sank to her knees with the first one. They both toyed with my cock for a while, until the first girl said she wanted to ride. I had no opposition. I laid down on the pavement in that dark ally and let them fuck my still body. The girl on my cock faked an orgasm in thought that it would hurry and speed my climax along. I willed my cock to spew its dead seed into her womb with little more than a grunt. Rolling her eyes she said "your turn Bri, he's still hard."

I said "There will be no need for that."

In the blink of an eye I had the two girls pinned in a matter of seconds. I was finally able to fuck them in the way that I wanted. I plunged my hard throbbing cock in and out of the first whores cunt with so much vigor and force that her vaginal walls were charing. It was so surreal. Like I was there but only in spirit, not body. I knew my real climax would kill her. With laughter that only comes with the blood lust I came, so hard that it ripped through her cervix and my dead seed came to rest somewhere in the trollops chest cavity. Then, with much delight, I tore in to the first girls flesh as easily as tearing a piece of wet paper. She was drained in a matter of seconds. And the second girl had but a second to scream as I ended her life as well. I find little joy killing. But it's the only way to soothe the demon inside.