Christopher's

Story Info
A Wedding Hair Style.
3.1k words
4.34
89k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in the "Christopher" series and my first submission to Literotica. Thanks to the volunteer editor program. Your suggestions brought this story to life.

It was 5:00am and he felt good as he pulled his jet black Vette to the curb in front of Christopher's, his exclusive West Hartford salon. He was at his best in the early morning. Perhaps it was his ten- year hitch in the Army. First, as an Army Airborne Officer. Then as an Army Ranger. What did the commercial say? "We do more before seven than most people do all day

But that life was long past. There are only three left over effects of his Army days. At forty-three, he still had the body of a Special Forces snake eater. He was 5'10", 175lbs with 44 inch shoulders and a 32 inch waist. Woman looked two or three times when he walked past. The only thing thick on his body was his 9 inch cock.

The second effect of his military life, he was fanatical about his appearance. Whether dressed in a tux or finishing a two-hour workout, not a hair out of place and his clothes… just perfect.

Last and most important, he retained his military bearing. The merchants, club owners and restaurateurs that surrounded his West Hartford Center salon came to him for advise and direction.

Over the last twelve years, he had helped lead the revitalization of this once sleepy New England town. Today, West Hartford Center was a destination for the rich and trendy.

He also had a command over his staff of 17 employees. They were the most talented stylists, make-up artists and manicurists in the area. Clients drive from all over the State, to Christopher's and pay top dollar for the privilege.

Although he pampered his wealthy clients, he commanded them too. He got what he wanted from them, their money, respect and the most enjoyable rewards, their throat, pussy and assholes.

Robin was waiting at the front door of the salon. Her friend Carol was a favorite client of Christopher's and, unknown to most, one of his many sluts. Christopher had bumped into Carol and Robin at an area restaurant.

Robin was getting married and wanted her hair done, just right. She asked Carol to call Christopher and arrange an early morning appointment on her wedding day.

Carol had called a month prior and begged for the 5:00 am appointment. Christopher had refused the first two requests for this early morning appointment but he was playing with the woman.

The third time Carol called, he told her what he wanted. She pleaded with him, "Please, not on her wedding day!" The pleading was to no avail.

"You'll do as I've instructed," was the last thing he said. He heard her sniffle as he hung up the phone.

All-American is the best way to describe Robin. Dressed in a crop top tee and shorts with A&F Gym scrawled across her butt, she stood 5'4" in her running shoes. She had strawberry blond hair and perky C-cup breasts. "No bra!" he noticed immediately. Very firm for a 30 year old, he thought. Her face was perfect, sparkling blue eyes, high cheek bones and a dazzling smile.

He smiled as he approached. "Good morning," he said and stepped toe to toe with her.

Taking control from the start, he grabbed her hair and examined it.

"Mmmmmmm," was all he said. He looked into her eyes smiled, unlocked the front door, took her hand and led her to his private work area.

He could tell she was a little uncomfortable and that was perfect. He would maintain his control and keep her off balance. She quickly took out two magazine pictures and held them out.

"This is what I want my hair to look like," she said. He maintained his smile but ignored the picture. Instead, he continued to run his hand through her shoulder length hair, pulling and prodding and shacking it loose.

He walked in back of her, hands still roughly running through her hair. He leaned in close, pressing into her firm butt and whispered into her ear, "Put the pictures away, Christopher is going to create a master piece. Jump into the chair," he ordered as he patted her bum.

Her eyes sparked with immediate anger. The anger of a spoiled rich girl. "This is my wedding and you'll do my hair the way I want!"

He smiled and shrugged. "Get the fuck out of here, its way too early for your bullshit!" And he started walking to the front of the shop.

"What? Get back here and do my hair now!" The confusion in her voice was clear. She was used to getting what she wanted.

"You have two choices. You can leave now or you can sit your cute little butt in my chair and keep your mouth shut. This is my shop and I don't take orders from anyone!" He stood with his hands on his hips, his eyes looked like daggers. She lowered her eyes and retreated to the chair.

The haircut took a quick forty-five minutes. She didn't talk much at first, still mad at him. But, he was professional and confident. She liked that in a man. As her hair started to come together, he started to draw her out, asking questions about her wedding and the honeymoon.

He was a well-practiced flirt and was able to get her to describe her Victoria Secret teddy for the wedding night and the g-string bikini for the Hawaii pools and beaches.

As he flirted and coaxed more information from her she found herself becoming more attracted to this handsome older man. Carol was right; he is a hunk.

She would ask her matron-of-honor and oldest friend more about this man. They would share some girl-talk when they met later that morning. They would meet at Robin's mother's house at 9:00am to get ready for the 10:00 a.m. ceremony.

Robin couldn't believe her eyes as he finished. Her hair was perfect, just what she wanted. She felt foolish about the argument earlier. Her hair certainly is a masterpiece. But, her feelings turned to nervousness as she realized he was finishing.

She had a favor to ask, something Carol suggested. It was a honeymoon present for her husband… something he has fantasized about.

"Christopher", she started nervously. "I have a favor to ask. Carol said you might help me with a problem. My new bikini is very small and my hair sticks around the edges. My soon to be husband has wanted me to shave my private area but I've never done it. Would you shave me?"

His eyes widened in surprise and she thought he was going to decline but he was laughing deep inside. Carol had followed his instructions perfectly. He wanted this beauty and now she was his.

He started slow, "Can't you do this yourself? It's very personal."

She answered, " I want all of the hair removed and its very delicate down there "Would you please do me this favor?"

After 'reluctantly' agreeing, he instructed her to remove her shorts and panties and stared as she slowly rolled her clothes down her tanned legs. There wasn't much hair. He could see her pussy lips were wet and swollen.

"You have a beautiful pussy. Your husband is a lucky man."

She was embarrassed, but thanked him and she noticed for the first time a growing bulge in his pants. It looked huge and she felt some excitement. He continued to stare at her body.

"Spread your legs", he ordered. When she hesitated, he continued "over the arms of the chair, now!" She took a deep breath and did as she was told.

Spread open completely before him, he reached for his tools and grabbed a pair of scissors. He knelt between her spread legs and looked into her eyes.

"You smell delicious, do you like having your pussy eaten?" Eyes wide, she admitted that Michael didn't give her oral sex.

"Fool!" Christopher muttered under his breath. It took ten minutes to trim her bush and Christopher took every opportunity to brush his fingers along her pussy lips and clit. He grabbed tuffs of her hair and pulled quit hard.

Slowly the discomfort turned to pleasure. Her breathing increased and soon she was panting. She couldn't hide her growing excitement.

When finished, he stood and stepped back to admire his work. He replaced the sisccors on the counter and took up his straight edge razor. Looking her in the eye, he slowly opened the tool. Her eyes couldn't meet his and seemed to be hypnotized by the danger and excitement of the straight edge.

He saw her shiver as he rubbed the tool along a thick leather strap. "I'm going to shave the hair around your asshole first. Kneel on the seat and lean on the back of the chair."

She wasn't used to such crude words. Her face turned red and she was about to say something, but one look into his eyes and she did as he ordered.

He smiled as she positioned herself. Her ass was a work of art, firm and heart shaped.

"Spread your cheeks apart". Her hands reached behind her, cupping each cheek. Her pink asshole spread before him. He resisted taking his tongue and spearing it deep into her ass.

'If he doesn't eat her pussy, what's the chance he tongue fucks her ass?' he thought.

"I'm going to spread some shaving cream on you. Don't move." It was a command not a request.

It doesn't take much effort too spread shaving cream around such a small area, but he took his time. He spread the cream deep into her crack. His fingers slowly rubbed back and forth over her asshole.

She was going out of her mind, breathing hard and softly moaning. "Oh God, what are you doing to me", she cooed.

"I said, don't move." The tip of his finger penetrated into her ass and she jumped. Three quick swipes of the razor and the few hairs around her asshole were gone.

"I'm going to rub in some baby oil. You don't want razor burn, do you?"

All Carol could do is moan as he rubbed the baby oil into the crack of her ass. No one had ever touched her there. Her pussy was soaked and she had never been so aroused.

She was losing control with this man. He was just a sexy stranger, but he was somehow taking control of her. She was four hours away from her wedding and a stranger was touching her virgin ass.

"Turn over and spread your legs over the arms of the chair again. Its time to shave your cunt."

Out of control and filled with lust she spread herself over the arms of the chair. She watched as he got more shaving cream and she knew what was coming next.

Again, between her legs he applied the cream. Rubbing her pussy, clit and the surrounding stubble, he spread the cream. This ten-second job took forever.

He enjoyed watching her turn into a panting slut. As much as she wanted, she couldn't tell him to stop. Her eyes were closed and he could tell she was approaching orgasm. He stopped and grinned when she let out a shivering moan.

He opened the razor again and in a few expert strokes her cunt was as bare as a baby's.

"We won't need baby oil here, your pussy juice will work fine." With the palm of his hand, he cupped her pussy and started to rub. Carol was out of control and all she wanted was cum.

He watched her eyes, listened to her breathing. As her orgasm hit, he shoved three fingers deep into her cunt and wrapped his lips around her clit.

He was glad it was early morning, because her scream could easily be heard on the quiet downtown street. He kept finger fucking her pussy and licking and sucking her clit. He reached up and with his other hand and lifted her crop top.

He took a cherry red nipple and twisted cruelly. She moaned and launched into another loud cum. She was now begging him to stop, but the assault continued. When she started her third orgasm, he let her nipple go, took two fingers and stuffed them deep into her asshole. Her virgin ass gripped his fingers as he fucked her cunt and ass together. When she finished her third cum, he pulled his fingers from her body. "Open your mouth," he said.

When she did, he jammed the fingers from both hands into her mouth. Without any further commands, she cleaned his fingers with her mouth.

When she was finished, he stepped back and pulled his shirt over his head.

She wondered how an old guy could be in such good shape. Next, he pulled off his pants. She absently started rubbing her pussy when she saw the size of his cock.

Carol wasn't a virgin, in fact she had a number of lovers, but this guy had a horse cock.

"Please fuck me; I need your dick, please!"

"I have three rules", he explained, "first, I don't fuck single woman, you have to be married. After your wedding today, you can come back for my dick. If you want to fuck this cock, you have to be my married slut.

"Second, my married sluts give me all their holes." As he said this he approached her. "They give me their mouths," and he jammed three fingers deep into her mouth, choking her. "They give me their cunts," and he jammed the same fingers into her sore pussy and "They give me their assholes," and he worked hard to stretch three fingers into her ass.

"Do you understand?" Tears ran down her cheeks as she nodded her understanding.

"Finally, my married sluts obey me. Will you do as I command?"

She nodded a submissive yes.

"Good, get on the floor and suck my cock!" She lifted her legs off the chair arms and slowly slid to the floor.

"I'm not going to fuck your pussy today, but you are going to use your mouth to fuck my cock. If you do a good job on your own, I'll let you come back after you're wedding for a pussy and asshole pounding. If you do a lousy job, I'm going to grab your perfect hair and face fuck you. After I cum on your face, I'll throw you out the front door and never let you back in. Now get sucking."

Carol was a possessed woman. She wanted to please this man. She started chocking on his monster at five inches, but she kept trying. He didn't make it easy telling her she was a shitty cocksucker. She reached behind him, grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper into her mouth. She was chocking and crying as she felt her nose reach his washboard belly. "You've bottomed out slut, now mouth fuck me" She slides him out then swallowed him over and over.

Her husband would cum in a minute or two, but this guy was lasting forever. Finally, with a sore jaw and aching throat, she felt his cock expand. The first blast went down her throat; the second in her mouth and the rest all over her All-American face.

He lifted her up and licked a load of cum off her cheek and then offered it to her on his tongue. She swallowed his tongue and they ended with a long tongue kiss.

He sat her back in the chair and touched up her hair. Just perfect he thought. She'll make a beautiful bride and a great future slut.

He dressed her tenderly and walked her to the front of the shop.

"Will you be back?"

"I don't know", she said, but they both knew she was lying.

"Have a great wedding, you're a beautiful bride," then he kissed her cheek and let her out the door.

After watching her drive away, he relocked the door and went back to his private workstation sitting in his chair.

"You can come out now," he said.

The closet door slowly opened and Robin stepped out. She was naked as instructed. Behind her was the electronic equipment needed to tape his affairs. He had hidden cameras around the salon and was able to tape all the action.

There was a lot of money to be made in the hair business and even more money in the blackmail business. It was so easy to blackmail these sluts. He blackmailed them for cash and sex. But the most profitable business was porn.

His web site showed his many married sluts following his orders and commands. The web site was raking in $100,000 a week and most was profit. He owned three buildings in West Hartford Center and an interest in a Cancun Hotel.

He draped his legs over the arms of his chair in the same fashion that Carol had. "Eat my asshole and get me hard, slut."

Robin had the body of a ten year old, A-cup tits with long red nipples, a slim build, no hips and a bare cunt. She dropped before him and leaned in. She was a well-trained slut.

He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her face tight against his ass. Her tongue probed between his cheeks and found his asshole. He loved a good rim job and she was licking him like a pro. He was soon hard.

"We're trading places."

She sat on the edge of his chair. He hooked her legs behind his elbows and nearly doubled her over. He reached out and pinched both nipples tightly. She winced in pain.

"Your asshole first," and he felt her hand grab his cock and guide it to her back entrance.

She was a smart slut and had come prepared. Her asshole was well greased, but she still screamed as he pushed his nine inches deep in her bowels. She knew he had just cum with Carol and that this would be a long painful fuck.

For the next hour he switched between her cunt and asshole. She felt like she was on a roller coaster, pain, pleasure, cum, and sweat.

She was a mess when he finally pulled out of her asshole and unloaded on her little tits.

"Baby, you're my best slut. You have to be over at Carols Mom's home in an hour for the wedding preparation. Lets fix your hair."

She rested for the next hour as he pampered her and got her ready. Finally, at eight, as the shop was opening for a Saturday full of customers, Robin got dressed and headed out to her best friends wedding.

My editor was great help in bringing my story to life. I'd like everyone's feedback, but most importantly, girls, what do you think? Thanks. TSG.