Christy Becomes a Bad Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small group of dudes was starting to gather in a semi circle around the fellatio frenzy. Richard was looking at me for approval. I tried to very nonchalantly give him a thumbs up.

She was switching between about eight different guys now, including Richard. They stood over her, wagging their dicks in her face as they waited their turn. Christy's squatting position caused her skirt to hike up in such a way that she delivered frequent full frontal glimpses of her bare pussy to those of us on the opposite side of the room. Many people standing around the edge of the room were looking on in disbelief, or, in the case of some of the girls, standing with their mouths gaping open. Several people were laughing to each other, unable to believe what they were seeing. A lot of guys seemed to be standing with their girlfriends - if there hadn't been so many couples, I wondered if the line to get your dick sucked would be a lot longer.

Eventually, after the third guy had been brought to completion (and Christy had swallowed all three of their loads), the guy who must have owned the house came in and loudly announced that the "fuck fest" needed to be brought to the lounge room upstairs. Evidently some of the girls had complained and even left, and he didn't want to scare a bunch of people off, so he wanted it to be moved to a less central area. Someone grabbed Christy by the hand and pulled her to her feet. She just looked confused and slightly dazed when the cock left her mouth and she began being pulled toward the stairs. The guys who were still trying to get their dicks sucked all followed eagerly, along with a good half of the crowd. Everyone was all hooping and hollering, making crude jokes as we followed Christy and the others up to the lounge.

There were more couches up here, along with a pool table and some bean bags. As they pushed Christy to her knees someone took the liberty of pulling her top completely off of her, and then everyone else began chanting for her to step out of her skirt too, which she did. The articles of clothing were tossed somewhere across the room. Now she was squatting there completely naked, being swatted in the face with several naked, unprotected cocks.

She continued jerking and sucking people off, but now that most of the casual crowd was gone the guys started to get a bit more bold. They would grab her by the back of her head and basically force her to deepthroat them, jerking her head in and out until their balls slapped against her lips, fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. She gagged and coughed and spluttered but kept soldiering on without complaint, black tears running down her face from her mascara and long strands of saliva and spittle hanging from her chin and swinging about as she switched from dick to dick. I thought my dick was going to explode.

That night my darkest fantasies were satiated, even though I didn't have full control of the situation. Perhaps enhanced, in fact, because of this. It all happened a bit quicker than I had planned, but seeing her used like a worthless whore by a gang of uncaring guys was glorious - the ultimate realization of my newfound forced-promiscuity fetish. This loss of control that I experienced that night would soon become a fixture for me, although I didn't know it at the time.

Before she made the next guy cum they had decided to move on to bigger and better things. Someone had hefted Christy onto one of the big bean bags on the floor, and then got down to his knees on the floor and lay down between her wide spread legs, his pants dropped down around his ankles. With no preamble he sank his naked dick into her soaked cunt. The crowd and the other fornicators all cheered as he pounded into Christy's crotch rapidly, fucking her with quick, deep thrusts, putting all of his weight into it. Christy's head hung backward off the bean bag, her eyes rolled back and her mouth hanging wide in a perpetual O face. She ran her hands in slow arcs up and down on the carpet, like she was making some sort of profane snow angel.

Soon enough the guy began thrusting even more madly and grunting loudly. With a great effort he pulled out of Christy and quickly shimmied over her to her face, jerking his cock wildly.

"Oh fuck," he gasped. "Come here bitch."

He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her face up, then promptly jizzed in thick, hot bursts all over her face.

"That's right," he said, squeezing out one last bead of pearly cum onto her nose. His handiwork was splattered across her mouth, her cheeks, the bridge of her nose, and across one eye.

"That's right, baby. Eat it up." He did his best to scoop all of it into her open mouth. Christy, for her part, licked it all right off his fingers and swallowed it seemingly happily, as if she was born to do it. The cheering continued, as did, I couldn't help but notice, the incessant videotaping.

Another guy went after, followed by another. The second guy also popped in her mouth, but the third couldn't help himself and came balls deep in her pussy. Some people gave him shit for it but no one was dissuaded from continuing. The fire had been lit.

After that it became a free for all. Someone declared his intention to anally fuck her. My heart skipped a beat. Would they really? No one had ever fucked her ass before, not even me.

I didn't have to ponder it long. The one guy lay grabbed Christy bodily and flipped her over onto her knees, with her face pressed into the beanbag and her ass raised up in the air. Kneeling behind her, the guy rubbed his fingers in some of the copious pussy juice flowing from her cunt, then used it to lube up her virgin (unbeknownst to him) asshole. To continued loud encouragement from everyone he pressed the rather large, bulbous head of his cock against her anus and pressed it in with his fingers. With some gentle coercion he had it in. Christy was just breathing heavily into the beanbag. When he slowly thrust forward, sinking the rest of his cock into her rectum, she gave a visible start, but did nothing to try to stop him. Soon she seemed like she had acclimated to his cock filling her in what had been her final private orifice. I took a look at the waiting group of guys. She could kiss that privacy goodbye in a big way.

As I watched this stranger ram away at my innocent, oblivious girlfriend's shitter, I considered the fact that I had failed to take even that last virginity of hers. Why hadn't I? I wondered if I had subconsciously done it intentionally; maybe I wanted to torture myself by never getting first go at anything about her. I'd had the first thing taken away from me, and now I wanted to give it all away. I wanted to chase that sick, complex thrill that came from sharing her. By never being her first in any way, I'd be swearing away all source of claim I might have had over any part of her, forever.

The guy soon nutted deep in her ass. Christy was quickly manhandled again, this time made to mount a guy cowgirl style who laid down on the beanbag. As soon as she had sunk all the way down to the hilt of his cock, another guy came behind her and pushed her forward until her sweating, heaving chest was pressed against the guy underneath her. The guy behind her aimed his dick at her asshole.

"Might as well really put her to work," he said. "I've always wanted to fucking do this."

With that he worked his cock into her asshole. Christy hung in suspended animation, pinned between her two new lovers. She let out a long, involuntary moan, somewhere between pain and pleasure, as her body attempted to regulate itself to allow for the two simultaneous intrusions. Without any further waiting the two guys began hitting it, pounding her in unison.

With that I sat watching Christy get double penetrated by two randoms, as if I were in a daze. It seemed so surreal. It was like something from a high quality porno, except it was my beautiful, respectable girl. Soon a third guy took residence in her mouth, and this arrangement, one in the mouth, one in the ass, and one in the pussy, continued until everyone who was game had gotten their fill. Each guy took a turn in each of her holes, switching out as needed. Hardly a moment passed that she had a vacant hole. Some fucked her to completion more than once, but by the end of it I'm pretty sure each of them had gotten a turn in each position. It was twelve guys in total, counting the three who she had sucked to completion downstairs, but who had gotten it back up to take a turn fucking her. About half the guys came in either her pussy or ass - the others all popped on her face (some of the guys who went multiple rounds got to cum both in her AND on her face). Her face was practically covered in a substantial film of jizz.

At the end she lay spent one of the beanbags, breathing heavily. A thick stream of cum ran out of her pussy, merging with the one coming from her asshole and flowing in unison down her crack to pool in a depression in the bean bag below her. A couple guys stood over her, getting a few last pictures to prove they were here. I knew there was no going back now. Christy had just done probably the sluttiest thing in the history of our city, and there was plenty of video and photo to prove it. She was going to be forever branded as a slut amongst everyone in our town who was even remotely around our age group. *That* I could maybe work with - I just hoped it wouldn't make it back to her parents.

Soon I couldn't take it anymore, and figured it probably didn't fucking matter anyway. Everyone else had just done it. Once all the videographers were gone, and only a few people remained in the room, I dropped trowel and went for it. She had never looked more erotic to me than she did in that moment: spent, ravished, defiled. Just utterly used. I spread her legs and looked at her red, slick, slightly swollen pussy. It was still gaping open slightly from its hour plus of fucking. I aimed my dick at the mess and sunk in so easily. It was intoxicating. Her pussy had never felt so accessible, so primed and accommodating. It was warmer than I expected, and slightly looser than normal, as if it had given up all pretense of resistance. My dick couldn't tell the difference between her own pussy juice, which I knew was plentiful, and the cum of those who had gone before me. It was all just a slick, euphoric fuckhole.

"Fuck dude," someone behind me said. "Going for that sloppy fifteenths?" I refrained from correcting him. Thirteenths. He obviously hadn't been counting like I had.

"Fuck it," someone else said. "I'll have another go. Get her on top of you bro."

I glanced over my shoulder. It was one of the guys who had fucked her earlier. His dick was back out.

"I'll take her ass," he told me. "Here, clean off her face. Don't want that shit dripping on you." He tossed me her discarded top from earlier. Tepidly, I used it to wipe the majority of the cum off her face. Balling the top up, I threw it in the corner of the room.

Nervously I pulled out and lay down on the ground, dragging Christy with me and making her mount me. The other guys came up behind her on his knees, grabbing her by the hips as he aimed his cock to her asshole. I could absolutely feel when he got past her sphincter. I was shocked at how thin the membrane between her vagina and rectum was. As we fucked her in tandem, I could feel his dick basically sliding up and down mine. It was a very strange feeling, but somehow neither of us worried about it being gay. We were just brothers in this slut. My slut.

I kissed her lips as she faced down at me. I don't think anyone noticed, because they surely would have called me out on it. I kissed her while feeling another guy fucking her in her ass, imagining the dozen other guys who had just took their turn in the very same wet, hot little gash that I was in. It might go without saying that I only lasted seconds. With a great jerk I deposited my cum directly against her cervix, among the great mix of cum that she was already incubating. I didn't even take my turn in her ass, I thought to myself. I'd do it when we got home. I tried to wrap my head around the fact that I'd be the thirteenth guy to experience it. Not the first, or even the second. The thirteenth. And that made twenty two different guys in total who she had been fucked by. I still couldn't believe it.

The other guy finished again and we left Christy laying there again as we cleaned ourselves up in a slightly awkward silence.

"Well this shit was fucking crazy," said the guy.

I chuckled slightly and nodded.

Just as I was starting to plan our exit strategy, I noticed a guy standing against the wall by himself, just staring, managing to look pretty creepy, even in this already extreme situation. I remembered him just watching the whole time, like me, not talking to anyone or participating. By this point I was experiencing a rather noticeable post-orgasm refractory period, somewhat disgusted with myself and remorseful (I knew this feeling would pass soon, from experience). So it was with a somewhat grudging annoyance that I watched him suddenly psyche himself up and move toward the mostly prone Christy.

He looked at me with a somewhat bashful look. "I'll never lose my virginity otherwise."

With that, he pulled out his dick and plunged into the easy, sloppy fuckhole. Twenty three.

In probably under fifteen seconds he had popped in her. I watched the whole sad display in a mixture of distaste and intrigue. He awkwardly buttoned his pants back and left the room without a word. It was now just Christy and I. I did my best to clean her up, but her top was ruined, and I couldn't even find her skirt or heels. I helped her to her feet. She was a bit unsteady on her feet, but she smiled up at me, innocent as the day she was born. In that moment, despite her nakedness and her wild mane of sweaty, slightly glazed hair, her face looked just like I had seen it so many times before, while watching a movie together, or taking a hike. It served as a powerful reminder that it was still her, which drove the insane acts I had just witnessed her partaking in to new heights. Acts which she would never in a million years have even begun to think of partaking in. Things she would have been shocked to even hear about happening - to anybody. My dick was rock hard again. I put my arm around her, wondering what the hell was wrong with me.

Several people were still downstairs, buzzing in shocked tones about what had occurred upstairs. They all turned to look at us as we crossed through, me and the naked harlot, and a hush fell.

"Bro, you're taking that chick home? Have fun," somebody laughed.

I hurried her outside and across the lawn to the car. On the way home I stopped in a 24 hour supermarket and bought her some shorts, flip flops, and a tshirt. I hoped her parents would be asleep by the time we got back.

They were, luckily. I sneaked her upstairs to her room, and made her hop in the shower.

I sat on her bed in a daze, trying to process what had just happened. Was it the most thrilling night of my life, or was I fucked? Probably both. I pulled up her laptop and got on social media. Some of the footage was already making the rounds.

(To be continued).

12