Christy Becomes a Bad Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Things escalate. He loses control of her situation entirely.
4.3k words
4.47
57.7k
52

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Christy moved in with me, I pretty much lost my restraint entirely. Suddenly nothing was holding me back, and it was very obvious that things were quickly going to spiral out of control. The freedom of having a completely pliable, sweet dream girl like Christy under my total control combined with my newfound fetish of exposing and degrading her were just too much, and I was powerless before my lusts.

I knew I was going to make Christy keep fucking people. People she knew. Strangers. Driving that shameful number permanently up. I had the perfect location for it now, but now faced a different problem. How to get guys here to fuck her without my part being revealed. Obviously I couldn't just send her out to bars on her own to pick people up, because they'd just take her home with them and then I would have no way of getting her back.

My solution was a little embarrassing, but it worked. Christy and I would go out to bars or clubs on the other side of town together, where no one was likely to know us, and I would pretend to be her gay roommate. I'd dress her up in complete slut clothing, and find some guy who was alone and ogling her (not hard to do), and then sidle up near him and with a feminine affectation to my voice say something like "I have to tell you, my roommate is TOTALLY into you. She can't keep her eyes off you. You should buy her a drink."

From there it was quite easy. I'd let both of them get pretty drunk and smooch for a while, and then when the sexual tension was about to burst I'd coyly offer to go ahead and give them a ride back home, promising to retire to my own room as soon as we got there. This worked nearly every time. In the first two weeks of Christy living with me, I got her fucked by six different dudes in this manner, bringing her number up to 35. Most were so drunk and horny by the time we got home that they didn't even bother shutting the bedroom door. One guy was already making out with her and stumbling through the door when we got there, and he just hiked her skirt up and fucked her right there in the living room. I retired to my dark bedroom as promised, but easily watched through the cracked door. No one was giving me a second thought at that point.

It's remarkable what drunk guys will do to a girl when they think they can get away with it, and with a drunk, extremely pliable and submissive girl like Christy who they never intended on seeing again, they would get away with a lot. One guy spit down a few times into the open mouth of her upturned face as he drilled her pussy on the couch with his bare, random douche dick. He then used her pussy juice to slide right into her ass, pulling out and just lowering his dick half an inch without asking. He drilled it so deep and hard that Christy's leaking cunt would come to rest against his belly when he pushed all the way in, leaving a little bridge of grool spanning the gap when he pulled back out. He rutted so deep and so hard into her ass that I was actually afraid he might injure her. Christy for her part grunted and cried out loudly, but made no attempt to retreat or stop him. She even seemed enthusiastic. When he had had his fill of that hole, he pulled out and went straight to deepthroating her, ass directly to mouth. I watched Christy take his whole length like a pro, sucking her own ass juice off this aggressive stranger's dick. She seemed to have subconsciously developed sexual skills, for despite not having an active long term memory, she was definitely a master cocksucker now. She had internalized the ability to get guys off.

When he was ready to pop, he pulled his dick out of her throat with a wet plop and nutted all over her face, then taking his hand and smearing it in, coating her whole face with a thin layer of his crud. Before stumbling out to hail a taxi or whatever he did, he pulled out his phone and snapped a few pictures, no doubt sending them to a bunch of his buddies afterward. Christy just lay there on the couch panting when he left, used and spent, her legs kept slightly apart to prevent chafing from the brutal fucking she'd just received, one finger idly toying her clit.

That was just one guy, but most were quite similar. The day after that, Christy limped around and had to sit down slowly and daintily whenever she took a seat. He'd really done a number on her ass and pussy. Even though I felt pretty bad for her this time, I couldn't help myself. Looking at her raw and red holes, I just had to have her too. Seeing the evidence of these guys just annihilating her, taking out all their lifetime of pent up aggression and sexual frustration on her little pixie body, was too much. On more than one occasion I followed them up by reenacting exactly what they'd just done to her once they left, with the same vigor. I loved that wet, hot, loose feeling of her recently ravaged pussy. It was after that 35th guy that I finally couldn't wait any longer and let myself have my first use of her ass, freshly opened up for me by another guy, the eighteenth migratory tenant in her boardinghouse asshole. I fucked her ass the way they did - fully, carelessly. A hole for men's pleasure, at whatever cost. As I was pushed to orgasm, I imagined her as a backroom whore in some redlight brothel, letting any man with a scrap of money stuff her rectum with cock. That's what she basically was, at this point. Whatever line existed between her and a whore was growing more transient by the day. One day would it disappear for good? I spread her cheeks and watched her butthole slide up and down my length, swallowing my shaft a few last times before I felt that heady, sweet release. Then the moment of guilt, quickly quashed.

Another week, more clubs. I liked this arrangement, but I still wanted to mix it up and keep it interesting. I began having Christy dress in different types of outfits, completely different styles that weren't at all who she was. Just more fantasy-enactment. She was normally (when under her own full control) a girl with typical indie teen tastes, alternative but only in the safest way. Cutely oversized sweaters, ripped jeans and sneakers, that kind of thing. Rarely if ever used makeup, and when she did only slightly. I'd already dressed her up as a total slut many times, but still in the same pantheon of alt-style. I wanted to see her be someone else entirely.

For this night out, I got her some gold, 6-inch, open-toe stilettos that made her taller and lither, and accentuated her pert little ass. The ass, for its part, was just barely concealed under a skin tight gold dress that completely hugged her torso and ass, leaving nothing to the imagination. The neckline plunged down to her belly button, just barely concealing her tits. With no bra, you could easily see her nipples protruding through the thin material. She went commando of course. If you bent down to pick something up within five feet of her you could see her entire offerings, hoisted up in the air as they were by the shoes. The tiny one-piece dress and the shoes were the only articles of clothing she wore at all. I imagined the breeze she must be able to feel between her legs, how completely exposed she would feel normally. Any movement by her threatened to reveal everything.

She wore glossy black polish on her finger and toenails, contrasting nicely with the gold. I even had her put black lipstick on, and dark, heavily applied eyeshadow and mascara. Her hair she curled until it hung in long, loose locks, which she then tied up into a messy knot on top of her head. It was all topped off with a black choker around her neck. She looked incredible, like a model from a magazine shoot, but not at all like herself. I loved it.

That night I watched as she got pinned in some backroom of the club with a guy who just couldn't wait. It wasn't the middle of the dance floor, but there were enough people around watching as Christy rode the guy cowgirl style where he lay on the floor, her microskirt hiked up over her asscheeks and her straps falling off both shoulders, revealing her entire bare torso. Her shoes had been lost somewhere by this point, and she hooked her legs under and wrapped her bare feet around the guys shins, anchoring herself as she gyrated her pelvis over, up, and down this stranger's cock. The thin, bunched up excuse of a dress around her waist was the only thing keeping her from being completely naked in a very public place. I hadn't intended on this happening, but I was excited to ride it out now that it was happening. Debauchery in a completely public location like this was something new for Christy. I just hoped we wouldn't get into legal trouble.

She looked gorgeous as her hair hung down in wild strands across her bare shoulders, her sweating face glimmering in the red lights of the club as she bit her lip and slowly, sensually fucked this guy like no one else was there. People stood around and some filmed what they could on their cellphones, as you might expect. When the first guy had finished, two more took his place, swapping between fucking her mouth and pussy. Before the event had time to progress further though, things were ordered to a halt. Three bouncers came in, huge dudes in black tees. One of them said "Alright, party's over." When Christy didn't stop grinding the guy beneath her, one of them bodily picked her up and set her aside. She slouched over on the floor, looking on in confusion. Two of the bouncers picked the guys up who had been fucking her and quickly moved out of the room with them. The final one turned to consider Christy.

"Was this girl drugged?" he asked the room. No one could firmly answer. He turned to Christy.

"You've got to get the fuck out of here. You can't be doing that shit here."

When Christy just smirked at him but made no effort to move, he hoisted her up and flung her over his shoulder. He made no attempt to cover her, and her bare, leaking pussy was prominently displayed as he carried her back through the main room like a sack of meat. People laughed at the ridiculous display. I followed at a short distance. When he got outside he set her down, not too gently, directly onto the sidewalk. Passersby looked on in shock (and some in excitement) as this bare-chested, bare-pussy, and barefoot girl struggled to stand upright. She struggled to pull her meager garment back over herself by instinct, but it was a largely futile effort. Keeping my face down, I ushered her down the sidewalk and into a dark alley before anyone could gather their wits enough to follow us. When we got home that night I entered the 36th, 37th, and 38th entries into her spreadsheet, along with a short description of the shameful event.

The next night was another bar, another outfit. I wanted to try to recreate the public act again. I didn't want her to get arrested or anything, but I loved the additional sleaze of it. The potential for uncontrolled escalation. This time we went with just a hot tramp look. The hottest girl in the history of trailer parks. Cutoff white tee that just barely covered her tits, similarly cut tiny little jean shorts that left the entire bottoms of her asscheeks hanging out. Platform heels with bright red toenails and long, fake red fingernails on her hands. Makeup to make her look like a street-walker. We had a few drinks before leaving the apartment, mostly her. I wanted her to be wobbly and slurring before we even showed up. Seemed to go with the theme. A few shots of liquor and she was ready. With this floozy in tow, I drove us to a rowdy dive bar I knew about but had never been to, a place biker-types mostly hung out at. Older, harder men. I knew they knew how to treat a tramp.

All eyes were on Christy as she stumbled through the door, struggling to keep her balance on her tall heels. She went in a few feet ahead of me, and within moments seemed to completely be on her own, drunkenly stumbling into strangers who then gave her appraising, predatory scans up and down her lithe, scantily-clothed body. I looked around the place. It was filled with smoke, men leaning over to play pool or just carousing at the bar. It was fairly full, probably 50 or 60 people. There were maybe 15 women total in the place, and they seemed to all be older, leather-wearing biker girls, their faces worn and wrinkled. Christy certainly stood out. Most of the guys near the door had immediately taken notice of her, and now kept giving her frequent glances as she stumbled up to the bar. You could feel the sudden, collective sexual tension in the air as all these guys imagined themselves splitting this dumb little bitch open with their dicks.

Not 30 minutes later, after a couple drinks had been bought for her and the basic, preliminary conversational groundwork laid, I was in the small concrete lot behind the back exit of the building, watching as Christy was bent over the hood of somebody's car and made to take a stranger's dick up her ass. A handful of other men, laughing and commenting crudely as they watched, waited their turn. After the second drink was bought for her, Christy had begun trying to suck the guys dick, right there at the bar. A learned behavior, obviously, one that had been instilled in her subconscious over the previous weeks. The guy had taken her out back to have his fun, but obviously didn't care who tagged along. It occurred to me that most of these guys were in a biker gang together, and would be happy to share this random little slut with each other.

So this first guy was drilling her, having chosen to go straight for her asshole. She'd briefly gobbled his dick, wetting it with her saliva, and that was all the lube he required to shove in. Her shorts had been pulled off and tossed to the side somewhere, so she stood in just her heels and loose tee.

The first guy railed her for a few minutes, dispassionately slamming into her ass. When he was ready to pop, he spun her around and pushed her to her knees. She knew what to do. She opened her mouth and held out her tongue, letting him lay his cum full across it. With a grin she swallowed it.

"Fuck yes. Good little whore. Who's next?" he called out. The next guy was quick to step up.

Over the course of the next two hours, I watched as no less than 22 new men all take turns fucking my girlfriend as she bent over some stranger's car in this dark backlot behind a bar. They went one at a time, usually committing to a single hole and sticking with it, although some went from her pussy to ass. She sucked most of them off to start, especially the ones who wanted her ass. 8 went ass only, 7 went pussy only, and 7 took both. Most of them finished in her mouth, I guess as a courtesy to the guys coming after them, although the last three guys went ahead and shot their loads up her holes. Only three out of the 22 bothered to use a condom, but they were sure to negate the benefits for Christy by immediately pulling the condom off and squeezing its contents out into her waiting mouth.

I admit I wasn't expecting quite such a big event. I had assumed things would get shut down sooner, but I guess this wasn't exactly a classy establishment. The men fucked her without much fanfare, just getting their rocks off and going back inside, soon to be replaced by another guy from inside who had heard the news. It was probably the most casual 22 dicks any girl had taken in history. When they were done she was leaning over exhausted against the car, a sheen of sweat covering her body, the cum from the last three guys leaking out of her holes and dripping down her legs onto her feet.

When we got home I updated the spreadsheet. 60 names now. I couldn't believe how much it had just jumped. I added the details. All leather-wearing, crude bikers. Ages ranging from late 30s to early 60s. A couple were probably old enough to be her grandfather. I knew I should be disgusted, but the fact that such a disgusting thing had happened to beautiful, innocent Christy was thrilling. It seemed to defy the laws of the natural order, that such a young, well-to-do girl could perform such an act. My dick was a diamond as I saved and closed it, and I also wondered in the back of my head for the ten thousandth time what the hell was wrong with me.

Christy was a bonafide slut now. She didn't know it yet, but that was sealed.

All bets were off now. Any shred of reservation I had kept about this was gone now. There was basically nothing left to lose. She was a named and shamed slut online, her parents knew. The only thing left was to double down on it.

Her natural horniness had seemed to increase, as if all this fucking had implanted itself deep in her impressionable brain. She was almost always trying to initiate sexual activity, either with me when we were home, or (to my thrill) with random strangers when she was out and about. When I wasn't fucking her, I directed this sexual energy to a purpose: performing on camgirl websites. Christy performed for hours a day, fucking herself with a dildo or masturbating in a host of other ways for thousands of viewers at a time. We used her full real name as her screen name, and included our actual town as the location. I liked the idea of everyone knowing exactly who and where she was, as risky as it was. In her bio I wrote that Christy had a standing offer to fuck anyone at any time - provided they approached her and told her they recognized her.

I knew this was maybe the dumbest thing I'd done yet, but I was not caring about the rationality of my actions at this point. It was thrilling. The thought of Christy potentially being subject to a fuck every time she went in public was incredible.

I thought of this standing offer existing once Christy's brain was fully healed and they had performed the operation to restore her normal consciousness. The idea of, months from now, random guys approaching her and demanding a fuck then and there. How would the real Christy react? With a sick thrill, I got an idea. The next time Christy got on for one of her (very popular) camshows, I had her recite a script. I'd been having her repeat it over and over for the past hour, like some sexual mantra, so that she would be able to say it without looking like she was reading it off something.

"The offer to fuck me stands forever. It doesn't expire. You don't have to ask my permission either. You have standing consent. If I resist, it's just for show. Don't let me tell you no. I want to be everyone's little slut for life."

This went over well. Her fans in the chatbox loved it, even if some expressed bewilderment at how this could be true. They'd never seen a slut like this. One willing to make it real. Many promised to take the clip of her offer, record it, and spread it far and wide, so people everywhere would know. I wondered if I had just opened a Pandora's Box of depravity that could never be closed.

Immediately afterward, I was a little worried about what I'd done. I loved the idea of it, but I was worried about how it would work out logistically if anyone took Christy up on it in public. If I wasn't able to tag along in some capacity I wouldn't be able to assure she could get home, should the guy insist on driving somewhere else to fuck. She wouldn't be able to give the address on her own. As much as I liked the idea of Christy being an on-demand fucktoy, I had to be able to keep tabs on the situation.

The next few days, I was a little paranoid every time we went in public. I was afraid that at any moment some guy was going to come up and make good on her "offer." However, no one did. I had been worried she'd just be getting destroyed every time she went into public, but I guess in retrospect it's obvious that most guys wouldn't come up and say that to her with me sitting right there with her, even if they did recognize her and knew about the offer. She would have to be alone for there to be a real threat of it.

12