Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 22.5

Story Info
Pippa and John enjoy their first foursome.
13k words
4.63
1.7k
4

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/12/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2.

Author's note.

This is part two of a two part chapter. Ok, so to recap the events of part one...

Myself, (Pippa) and hubby John are a mature swinging couple, having previously befriended an older man called Eric during a wild camping trip a couple of months earlier, we have been regularly visiting him at his camp site in the woods where we indulge in some 'sharing is caring' fun.

This time however is special because we have been joined by Eric's friend, a large black man called Josh who has no experience of our type of lifestyle...but is eager to join in.

So now we rejoin the story, as my husband is about to demonstrate to Eric and Josh...just what a compliant slut I can be.

**

It begins suddenly and rather unceremoniously with John being openly affectionate towards me, verbally at first, informing Josh what a good kisser I am. Then in full view of our friends demonstrating by giving me a kiss on the lips while running a hand through my hair. Slow and gentle at first...once...twice...then on the third time he slips his tongue inside for a full on, open mouthed passionate embrace.

Oh god!...it feels so good being watched by Eric and Josh while my hubby expresses his love.

Breaking off John continues to proudly boast, telling Josh how good I feel and how actively I use my tongue, before describing how obedient I am...

"Likes being told what to do... don't you love?" I just nod before aiming a quick, innocent glance towards Josh.

John continues, "She'll do anything I say...here watch this...Pippa?...take your top off."

My hubby has jumped straight in at the deep end, his dominant side taking control. I knew what was coming but the speed it's happening at has taken me by surprise, John's actions and words sending my already racing heart into a frenzy, the heavy rapid beat thumping away in my ears.

Hesitating for a brief moment my gaze wandering past a grinning Eric...and settling on Josh's fervent stare...I do as I'm told.

As soon as I begin to move Eric quickly stands up out his chair, moving past us to sit next to his friend directly in front for a better view. I hear him mutter something to Josh that sounds like, 'gunna be good.'

Upon turning around to sit facing me Eric's red face is full of grinning mischief but I do note that Josh's fervent gaze remains, hardly noticing his friend's playful comment...a serious...determined look.

Taking my shirt off in one smooth move sees Josh's eyes widen a little, it's almost imperceptible and would perhaps have gone unnoticed if I weren't giving him my full attention.

Eric's reaction is crude by comparison, "Oh yes!...what did a tell ya?...nah that's a pair a tits!"

The emphasis being on, 'that's'. Josh turns briefly to glance at Eric where they share a little grin but quickly returns his focus to my bare boobs...I can see him mentally licking his lips!

"That's a good girl..." John's voice right next to me almost makes me jump, so lost in what I'm doing and our friend's reactions.

"...now...let them see how you like to play with your titties...go on that's it...dont be shy."

Letting both hands cup the warm soft skin I follow John's instruction and begin fondling, playing with blossoming buds which were already swollen due to my aroused state. But now, as I gently pinch and tease between finger and thumb...grow noticeably.

Briefly closing my eyes and taking a slow deep breath...a surge of tickly pleasure radiates outwards from my chest and spreads all over my body, and this is not just because of what I'm doing to myself.

The high level of excitement is stirred up by the way I am being devoured by hungry eyes, especially our new friend Josh.

I keep alternating my focus of attention between him and Eric, but it is Josh who captures my gaze so completely...a deep all consuming...powerful stare.

Soon, John provides me with further instructions, this time I'm required to use my mouth and suckle on my boobs.

There is no hesitation from me, eagerly lowering my head to ripe nipples and initially licking each in turn, eliciting a gasp from Josh and a muffled expletive from Eric. Realising it's difficult to see our two friends with my head lowered like this I turn sideways on the log so I can see them out the corner of my eye.

Moving on from licking I begin sucking, hard, just how I like it, the sensation causing breath to quicken through my nose and my eyes to once again briefly close...concentrating.

On opening I'm met with Josh's ever watchful dark eyes and more expletives from Eric...their simmering desire...is eating me alive.

Still John plays his game, teasing us all. He knows how badly they want me and I them.

After a few moments he gives me yet another task, I am to stop what I'm doing and sit facing our friends. Next I'm ordered to open my legs and place a hand up my skirt...touch myself.

Immediately obeying, letting out a gasp as my fingers make contact with sensitive...moist warmth.

Breathing harder now, staring straight ahead at the two men, alternating my focus between them as they share their's between my eyes and what I'm doing down below. Although the skirt is short Eric and Josh can't see what I'm doing with my hand, so John instructs me to describe exactly what I'm doing and how it's making me feel...

This particular request takes me by surprise, suddenly feeling very self conscious and a little foolish I look to my side at John. Hesitating, my reluctance clearly visible to him, but I find no mercy in his stern gaze.

"Pippa?...do as I say." His words are quiet but have a commanding tone.

Swallowing, my face beginning to burn with embarrassment, I start to speak but I'm immediately stopped by John, "No!...not me...them." He nods away towards the guys.

In my nervous state I've begun to address John instead of our two friends. Correcting myself I turn to face Eric and Josh and slowly, clumsily, begin describing what I'm doing.

"I...I'm using my...using my finger to stroke...up and down my er...my slit...it feels really...really good."

The words are posted out through quickening breath and the second time I say, 'really' my voice falters as I make contact with my clit, causing a little involuntary jerking movement.

The two men stare wide eyed as they listen, their appearance giving me a crazy impression somewhere off in the back of my mind... two greedy labrador dogs...one black one golden...begging for their dinner.

It's something that perhaps on another occasion might have given me the giggles but I'm so aroused that humour doesn't register, just the image.

After my description I'm praised by John, who then gives another instruction. "Now...listen to me carefully Pippa...I want you to take your finger and push it up inside yourself..."

Hesitating once more, another glance at John this time containing more excitement than reluctance, confirmed by a knowing, 'I've got ya now' smirk from hubby...continuing, "...yeah that's it go on...push it all the way in."

Now John knows my apprehension has all but gone he pushes things forward quickly, reveling in his dominant role and making me perform for Eric and Josh.

After having inserted my finger I'm ordered to work it in and out, "Don't stop until I tell you." He adds in that commanding way that makes me feel so vulnerable.

As I obey, beginning to finger myself in front of the two men, a surreal atmosphere descends...

Eric and Josh stare transfixed on the spectacle before them, the older man voicing his excitement at what's happening with the use of more profanity. Josh however is quiet, but his eyes speak volumes...I've never seen such determined desire...

As they watch, John proudly boasts to the guys how compliant I am...how I'll do anything they want.

And myself?...lost in the moment.

Although I'm acutely aware that there are three men here, it's Josh's gaze that captures me and holds me prisoner so completely with it's sheer intensity. I fall easily under the big man's spell, it's almost trance like.

So engrossed with him that I don't notice just how aroused I'm becoming until I hear John's voice breaking through my heavy breaths.

"Ah a!...that's enough...you can stop now...Pippa?...no...not yet...that's it take it easy... good girl...you see?"

He glances at our drooling friends, a confident smirk on his face, "See what I mean?...she'd go all the way if I let her."

Turning back to face me John gives instruction to remove my finger from below and bring it up to show our friends how wet I am, before ordering me to taste myself.

And I do so unashamedly...inhibitions long since shed.

My actions cause more crude comments from a by now very excited Eric and more praise from John, Josh's stare remains but this time is accompanied by a silent but clearly mouthed, 'Fuckin ell.'

After sucking the juices off my finger I'm briefly touched up by John to inspect for himself my...readiness.

"Oh yeah!... you are juicy." The words are almost whispered, being shared between us rather than our two friends. What follows is a deep passionate kiss, husband and wife expressing not just excitement at what is about to happen but also our love for each other...a naked display of affection for the audience.

After breaking off John stares into my eyes while absently calling out Eric's name, and on hearing his voice in reply he looks away...the special moment broken like a spell lifted.

"I think we'd better let Josh go first eh?...seen as he's new?...give him some time with our Pip on his own... at first anyway."

Eric nods then replies that this is fine by him and mutters something about enjoying watching.

On hearing this my hubby gets up off the log while addressing the big man, "Come on then Josh I think it's time we swapped places."

Walking over, Josh gets up too and the two men approach each other, meeting half way John pats him on the shoulder while saying, "She's all yours big fella...enjoy."

Seeing them side by side like this drives home just how big Josh is. My hubby is six feet tall and well built but he looks tiny next to our new friend.

Josh thanks John and then as hubby walks away to sit with Eric the big guy pauses for a second, looking me up and down. A hand moves up to his mouth as he shakes his head a little and mumbles something to himself about not believing this is happening.

Continuing on towards me, my eyes are drawn to his shorts where a large bulge can be seen tenting the material...my curiosity once again is aflame.

Coming right up to me he takes a seat on the log where John recently was and begins cautiously looking about himself, as though half expecting his wife Yolonda to jump out from behind a tree at any moment.

Seemingly satisfied that the coast is clear, those big dark eyes settle on mine and even sat down I'm still craning my neck upwards to look at him... suddenly feeling so small and very...very vulnerable.

Josh studies me for a brief moment before placing one giant hand on the side of my face, gently caressing.

I watch him carefully as he moves his hand from my face and into my hair, running dark fingers through threads of gold. Gathering a handful together Josh lowers his head and breaths in deeply taking in my scent, closing his eyes...concentrating.

It's a very personal erotic moment for me, stirring up something from deep within that I recognise immediately. For I am acquainted, having felt it many times before out here in the fullness of nature...a primal...animalistic urge.

When Josh opens his eyes and looks deeply into mine I see for a brief second reluctance...confusion even, like someone who is suddenly lost between decisions. Shall I? or shall I not?...and then suddenly...just as easily as it showed itself it has gone...crumbled away.

And what replaces it is something which has been fueled by the simmering passions of the evening...a raw ravenous lust...in all its glory.

In that same instant of recognition Josh moves in on me and our lips meet for the first time, soft and gentle initially but quickly building to a full open mouthed kiss as he loses control, his burning desire engulfing us both.

I'm grabbed and held in firm embrace...devoured.

As I'm lost in the moment, Josh's tongue writhing against mine, I'm vaguely aware of my hubby's voice in the background, only just audible over the noise of my thumping heart, "Oh yeah!...here we go."

I can feel Josh's need... his hunger overflowing.

Soon he breaks away and without hesitation goes straight for my bare boobs, lowering his head and consuming with ravenous appetite causing me to gasp out loud and moan with delight at his vigorous affections.

The ferocity with which I'm being eaten takes me by surprise, staring down at Josh's bald head for a stunned few seconds before placing my hand upon it and exploring, wandering down to his thick neck and using my nails, gently digging in.

He soon has me panting and whispering through quick breaths, "Oh god yeah." over and over.

"Fuckin ell he's really going at those!" Eric's voice suddenly stirs me from erotic bliss and I look up from what Josh is doing to see two excited faces staring back.

Focusing on John's lascivious gaze, my eyes conveying to him all the pleasure that is currently flooding my senses.

Turning to briefly glance at Eric my hubby replies to his comment, "Certainly is." Before looking back at me and asking a rather silly question...am I enjoying myself?

Nodding by way of reply I manage to form a grin through the haze of pleasure that is wafting up from very sensitive swollen nips... Josh is sucking quite hard and just on the border with uncomfortable.

I am beginning to reconsider my initial impression of gentle giant. Although I suspect that his aggression is mainly down to an absence of love life recently, rather than an overly dominant nature.

And it's not only Josh's aggression that makes itself known, he's full of impatience.

I'm quickly realising that this is not going to be a gentle introduction to my first bbc...this guy means business...Josh's greedy appetite spurs him on.

Leaving my tits alone he comes back up for a deep penetrating kiss before breaking off, standing up and dragging me with him by my arm, once upright he tears at my skirt... pulling it down.

I've barely time to step out of the garment before Josh spins me around and grasps the back of my neck with one giant hand, urging me downwards.

Remaining standing, I bend right over and support myself with both hands on the log heart hammering away, swallowing hard...I honestly think this is it...I'm going to be roughly taken...right here and now.

But instead I feel the big man dropping to his knees up close behind me, then suddenly hot breath on my rear...Josh's face thrust between cheeks...writhing tongue eagerly seeking.

"Aaahhh!" A moaning gasp escapes me as Josh finds his target and feeds, exploring both orifices with a great deal of zeal. He's so enthusiastic that I'm having difficulty keeping balance, my body quivering with his eager attention.

In this position I'm facing away from John and Eric but I can just about hear their voices over the sound of my own moans and the heavy slurping noises coming from between my legs.

Eric is making crude comments about Josh being a, 'hungry lad' while John mentions getting the bed ready, pointing out that this is moving fast and we'll need it soon.

The, 'bed' is just a collection of yoga mats that once belonged to Eric's wife Jean, with some old sleeping bags piled on top for padding. We have tried airbeds in the past...but kept bursting them due to our vigorous activities!

As I hear Eric getting up and going to lay the bed out Josh suddenly pulls away from my rear. Straightening up and turning around on shaky legs I'm presented with a rapidly undressing giant, Josh's starved libido urging him on to the next stage.

The shirt is removed first, tossed carelessly to the ground, then as I'm trying to catch my breath from Josh's recent attention, my eyes wander down his bare muscular torso to the tented out shorts and as I watch these too are unceremoniously whipped off and discarded.

What is waiting for me underneath immediately grabs my full attention and holds it, for I am presented with a monster.

Gazing transfixed at Josh's semi hard cock, I see to my great excitement that he's not only a big boy but also uncut, the head partially emerged from the sheath. His package is completely bald allowing me a good view of everything including his low hung nut sack, which resembles a large ripe avocado, the two plums within forming the swell of a tear drop shape.

I don't have long to admire this impressive view however, as Eric's excited voice tears through my trance.

"Bloody ell!...look at the size of that!" Glancing over to where our friend is preparing the bed, Eric has seen Josh remove his shorts and is gazing at his groin with a surprised expression.

Not waisting any time Josh comes straight to me and I just have a second to enjoy a brief glimpse of my hubby's fervent stare before a giant shoulder blocks the view. Josh takes me into his arms and holds me in tight embrace, planting his lips over mine and slipping his tongue inside, while doing this I can feel, 'it' pressing up against my belly, so warm...so big.

Josh is making gentle thrusting movements as we kiss, and sensing his urgency, I slip a hand between us grasping hold the thick shaft and beginning to wank him.

At my touch he breaks our kiss and releases his tight hold, gazing down at what I'm doing while making approving little grunting noises.

I stare downwards too, watching and feeling him grow in my hand. Quickly employing the other to fondle the biggest, heaviest pair of balls I've ever laid hands on. The head is now fully emerged and the whole shaft is stiffening up nicely at my affections.

Moving position slightly so we are side view on to where John is sat, letting my hubby see what I'm doing...sharing another...oh so special look between us.

Tearing my eyes away from John I gaze down in awe at the monster within my grasp. Now fully erect the true scale of the thing can be appreciated.

Previously, the largest cock I've encountered belonged to my first proper boyfriend Harry, who was almost ten inches and thick with it.

As we are later to discover Josh is just half an inch shorter than this, however, the girth is something else. Josh is easily thicker, I can't get my hand around it, although the head is actually smaller in diameter giving the whole thing a tapered, snake like appearance.

It's all the same rich dark chocolate colour, unlike my indian lover Sammy whose bell was a lighter shade than the shaft, and thick bulging veins pulse beneath the surface.

With all three men transfixed upon me and my mouth literally watering at the prospect, I can't hold back my burning urge any longer...slowly bending over...I lower my head and take him into my mouth causing a reaction from all of my guys.

Josh immediately emits a deep low moan while at the same time gathering up a handful of my hair and gripping it tightly, then I hear in the background Eric's excited voice, "Oh yeah...look what she's doing!"

This comment being quickly followed by my hubby's quieter, more serious tone, "That's it...suck it."

Upon hearing their lascivious comments I turn to face the pair, as much as is possible with my hair in Josh's grasp and a mouthful of cock...

Gazing from Eric to John I make sure these two know just how much I'm enjoying this...and how much I'm looking forward to doing the same to them.

Being observed like this is electrifying and I can't help putting on a show for the boys, taking the glistening head out my mouth I get down onto knees in front of Josh and, presented with his huge scrotum...I indulge my desire.