Chronicles of Cambridge

Story Info
Naughty Mother tries out her daughter's boyfriend.
5.3k words
4.53
159.6k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

I've always been fascinated by sex. It's been a prominent feature throughout most of my adult and teenage life. I'm a reasonably good-looking guy. I don't work out or keep particularly fit, but you couldn't tell. I'm David. I'm slim, well proportioned and don't look my age. I've been told that there is a sense of mischief in my eyes that women find exciting. I'm 40 now and I've seen and done things sexually that a lot of men would dream of but I'm not bragging. I'm not a big head – that's not my style. I simply know that when, eventually my time comes one thing I won't be able to say is that I wish I'd had more sexual encounters!

This story happened at a time when I needed cheering up (sex always cheers me up). I'd had a major relationship break up and was kind of on the rebound. I'd met a girl 10 years younger than me. I was actually trying to pull her mate but things didn't work out that way, and I've learned that when it comes to sex, most of the time it's best to roll with the punches. Debbie was tall, slim and reasonably attractive. She wasn't a stunner, but there was something... well...French about her features. We had a few drinks one evening. Me, Debbie and her mate. Things were beginning to look like a threesome was on the cards as Debbie and Elaine had made their love for each other quite plain. As the evening went on, Elaine got too drunk, and we had to call a cab and get back to her apartment where we were all staying for the night. Elaine collapsed onto the couch and fell into a deep, deep sleep. Debbie and I retired to the bedroom and despite the fact that she said she never sleeps with men on a first date, we slept together. We didn't have full sex, but she gave me a fantastic blow-job and finished me off with her hand, while I gave her a shuddering orgasm with my fingers. She had a full bush and large clit that I found a massive turn-on at the time and I wanted more. A lot more.

The relationship moved up a gear and eventually, we decided to move in together. We found a house and bought it. It needed a little work, like heating and a new roof, so while that was being done; we took up the kind offer of moving in with Debbie's parents. They had a nice big house in a secluded part of town and before too long, we were all one big, happy family. Well sort of happy...

Debbie's mother, Carol was a flirty sort. She was in her fifties and in reasonably good order. She'd put a bit of weight and few wrinkles on but she kept herself tidy. She'd been married to her husband for thirty-odd years. He had his own business and often left Carol by herself in the house. Carol took full advantage of this situation and frequently had 'social evenings' out with 'friends'. It was quite clear that she was unsatisfied sexually. I'm a nosey bugger and one afternoon, having been left alone in the house, I went into Carol's bedroom and found two vibrators, hidden in the drawer under her bed.

One day soon after, Debbie announced that she was going, with some friends to a gig in London. This meant being away for the afternoon and night. Carol was going out and her husband was in Florida for two weeks. I arranged to stay over at friends' and do some serious partying that night (purely to numb the effects of missing Debbie of course).

The day came and Debbie went off with her mates. I quickly drove over to my dealer and scored a bit of weed for later. I then came back to the house to watch a couple of hours of TV and then get ready to go out. I have very little will-power and decided to roll a small joint before I had a bath and typically, soon began to wish I wasn't going out. I called my friend and made a lame excuse for not going over, preferring instead to open a bottle of wine with the house to myself.

I very quickly became bored and wished that I had taken my friend up on his offer. Debbie phoned and I told her I couldn't be bothered to go out, which pleased her because she wasn't exactly in favour of my hard partying. By about ten o'clock I was ready to chill out and get comfy on the sofa with a take-away and a movie. Then I heard the key in the front door. Carol was slightly disappointed to see me curled up on the sofa. She had left her friends early with the idea of having the house to herself and a nice long bath.

"Sorry Carol. I'll get out of your way. I could do with an early night anyway. I can go and watch TV in my room"

"It's OK Dave. No need for you to clear off. I'll just have a quick bath and join you with that bottle of wine if that's OK. I fancy watching something on TV and just chilling out." Which was exactly what I had in mind....

While she was having a bath, I took the opportunity of rolling another joint and letting the dogs out for their last loo break. When I came back in, I was buzzing and delighted to find that I wasn't looking too stoned! Carol was sitting on the sofa, dressed in her pyjamas and a white cotton dressing gown.

"I hope you don't mind me slobbing like this, but I couldn't be bothered to dry my hair and just wanted to relax"

"Hey no worries Carol. It's your house, you do what the hell you want. Fancy that glass of wine now?"

"Ooh yes please! I've been on mineral water all night. I could do with getting a bit tiddly!"

"What do you fancy watching?" I said as I opened the nicely chilled bottle. I poured Carol a glass and handed it to her

"Oh, I don't really care. Whatever you were planning." Carol said taking a sip from the glass while she looked at me. Was she flirting? I thought I picked up on some signals a few days ago, but I'm a guy and I'm not really very good on women's subtleties.

"Well I couldn't find anything worth watching, if you can then you're a better person than me!" I joked "I hate this. Over 200 channels and not one decent programme, and I refuse to simply watch TV for the sake of it."

"Well....we could talk if you want" Carol said softly.

I knew she was cracking on to me, but this was my girlfriend's mother...in her house!

I tried to break the mood by suggesting putting some music on instead. Carol agreed and because she has a dreadful taste in music suggested that I put on something from my collection. I went to my room and selected some chill-out instrumentals and some classic soul CDs. When I put them on, it seemed like every track was seduction music. I thought 'She's going to get the totally wrong idea here!'

I decided to leave it to fate and put the CD on random and sat back down. I was still buzzing from the joint and the alcohol merely enhanced my mood. I had to face it; I was beginning to feel quite horny.

"So are you and Debbie OK then?" Carol asked "I must say, she seems a lot happier since she met you. Her last so called boyfriend was a complete caveman, and I think it's nice she's met someone older than her, with a bit more experience"

I laughed "Experience? Experience of what exactly?"

"Oh I didn't mean to sound rude. I meant that you have lived in London and been around a bit"

"Oh thanks!" I teased helping her to dig herself even deeper.

"This all sounds so wrong! I didn't mean it like that! You know I didn't. You're just playing games"

"I know Carol. I'm sorry" I joked. Giving her a quick wink. "Debbie is a smart girl and she knows what she wants. She doesn't need me to show her"

My bladder was getting full and I felt the need to pee. I put my glass down and excused myself. In the bathroom I unbuttoned my jeans and found that I had a semi-erection, making my normally average sized cock look quite handsome. I let out a strong stream of urine and smiled to myself. I didn't hear the door open, but I was shocked to find Carol's hand coming round from behind me and holding my cock mid-stream. The additional handler, combined with my surprise sent splashes of piss over the urinal.

"Carol what are you doing?" I asked

"I'm showing you that Debbie takes after me, and I know what I want" I had nearly stopped peeing and I didn't know what to do. Carol still had hold of my cock and let my piss splash on her fingers as she wiped and fondled my helmet.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea" I lamely protested

"I do!" Carol said. "I've often wondered what has been making my daughter so happy. Now I see it, I want some for myself"

My cock was beginning to harden under her touch. She shook it to get the last few drops off and her shaking quickly turned to stroking up and down the shaft as my cock grew harder and more vertical.

"It's been a long time since I saw such a nice cock. Tony's is smaller than this and we don't make love much anymore. I just have to rely on my imagination and a vibrator." Well at least she was being honest!

She continued wanking me from behind as she spoke to me

"Dave. Your cock is getting hard. Am I doing something right?" I had to admit. I was getting more and more turned on. My inhibitions were gone and I was really starting to enjoy it. Precum was oozing from my cock and lubricating Carol's hand as she continued to slowly stroke my shaft.

"Ooh. Look at that" She marvelled "A nice, juicy one! Do you want me to do you here and now?"

I was tempted because it felt so nice. But I was wondering where this was going

"No. Not yet. If you want to play, then I won't stop you"

She let a soft laugh escape from her mouth. "Well, we've got all night!"

She carried on stroking my cock, which was close to bursting. I was really turned on by my girlfriend's mother and she was horny as hell.

I turned round to stop her from bringing me off too quickly and pressed my hard cock into her belly. The juice leaked out over her silk burgundy pyjamas. She stood back. "Now look what you've done!" she said in mock admonishment "You've got love juice on me". She dabbed it with her finger which she then raised to her mouth and licked. She still has some drops of piss on her fingers, which she sucked up greedily. She looked as though she were tasting a mouthful of wine.

"Mmm.. that tastes nice. I haven't had a cock in my mouth for a long time. Can I suck yours?"

I was speechless. Amazed at the situation I found myself in. My potentially future Mother-in-law, horny and wanting to suck my cock! I was intrigued as to what she looked like naked, but it could wait – for now. Carol went down on her knees and grabbed my cock. She slurped around my helmet, holding my shaft in one hand as she greedily licked and stroked me. It felt incredible and surprisingly she seemed to know exactly how to make my cock feel like a piece of steel.

"You're incredible" I told her though my moans and gasps. She took my dick out of her mouth "It's been a while, but you never forget" she said. "You've got a lovely penis. I want it in me."

"I'm not sure I can last too long, Carol. I really want to come, but I really want to fuck you hard"

Without a word, she undid my belt and I stepped out of my trousers and pulled my T-Shirt off. Carol stood up and, holding my penis, led me back into the living room. She took her bathrobe off and held me close to her. We kissed, she had a similar style to her daughter except Carol was all over my face, kissing as if she hadn't been kissed for ages. I could feel her need and desire. I could also feel her very erect nipples pressing into me. My hand moved up to her breast and felt it. It was big and still felt nice and full. I cupped it and felt the nipple. It was like a bullet; exactly the same as her daughters, except Debbie had small tits and was always envious of her mother's full figure.

Having her breast in my hand sent Carol into a different gear. She kissed me even more urgently and as I played with her nipple, I felt her breathing get heavier and quicken. Then her body shuddered and spasmed. I held her tightly as she bucked lightly against me. She was coming. She let out a deep moan and her hands grabbed my head as we kissed. It sounded like she was crying and I held her as she exploded and waited for it to subside. When Carol's breathing steadied slightly, I let my hands drift down from her breast, over her chubby belly to the top of her pyjama bottoms. I loosened the tie and let them fall to the ground, round her ankles. My hand went immediately between her legs, which she parted to give me more access. She too had a thick mound of pubic hair and, as I felt my way around I discovered that she had large swollen outer lips. She moaned as my fingers played with her labia. She was soaking! My hand was making squelching noises as my finger probed her cunt. I stuck two fingers in her and she gasped and grabbed my shoulders. We were still standing, but as my fingers went deeper, her legs gave way and we slowly sank to the floor managing to take her top off on the way down. She offered no resistance but kept her eyes closed and I broke away from kissing her lips and began the slow, tantalising journey lightly kissing across her cheeks, to her ear, then down her neck over the collarbone to her breast. My fingers were still buried right in her cunt gently looking for her G Spot, which as I arched my fingers found it. She jumped when I hit the spot, which was about the same time I began sucking her breast and nipple. She was in ecstasy and her hand slipped to her side to find my cock which was dribbling a massive amount of precum. Her thigh was saturated as were my fingers in her sloppy, wet pussy. I added a third finger and began slowly revolving my hand. Carol opened her legs wide and let me bury my fist into her crotch. She was slowly wanking me and I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

"I want to watch you cum" Carol said. I took my hand out of her pussy and sat over her belly. I could feel the soft, plump rolls of fat beneath my buttocks and I had a magnificent view of her tits. I grabbed a cushion from the sofa and placed it under her head so she could watch. More precum was dribbling from my cock and formed a string between my helmet and her breast. I slowly wiped my cock on her nipple and it glistened in the light. My hand was still wet from her orgasm and it squelched as I began stroking my shaft and our juices combined. I could feel her hips lift, her cunt aching for satisfaction but I wasn't going to give it to her that easily! Her eyes were locked on my penis and a smile spread over her face as I took her hand and folded her fingers around my shaft, letting her take over. "I haven't seen a man cum in such a long time Dave, I can hardly remember how it feels"

"You won't have to wait for long Carol, I'm so close" She rubbed my cock more vigorously now, her tongue licked her lips in anticipation. I was slightly disappointed when she said "You can't cum in my mouth. I don't like it" but I was close to not caring. This woman nearly twice my age had me to the point of bursting with desire for her body which needed so much attention and probably had more in the last twenty minutes than it had for years!

I felt the sperm rise from my balls as her hand cupped them and squeezed them gently while she furiously masturbated my solid cock.

"Aaah...I'm....cumming...Carol!" I gasped as I felt my seed explode from me. The first jet caught her by surprise as it landed on her shoulder and neck. The second jet splashed on her breast and the third hit her arm and fingers.

"That a boy Dave!" she squealed "Give it to me!" she carried on rubbing me hard and squeezing the base of my helmet to get every last drop of cum out. I shuddered and my body went weak. I convulsed with every stroke she gave me and my head dipped forward to the pool of cum on her breast. I licked it up and rubbed my face in it then slowly began kissing her reversing the path I originally took, up to her mouth. When I got there, I kissed her passionately and let her taste my cum, which to my surprise she accepted eagerly with a little muffled squeal. I knew that this would turn her on and get her used to my cum. With a bit of luck she'd let me cum in her mouth next time! When we'd finished kissing, her face was covered in my cum and because she was so hot was already beginning to dry on her cheeks.

My breath was deep and my chest was heaving as the final stages of my orgasm passed away and I came back to earth. Carol was still holding my cock and her hips were still thrusting into my backside.

"I want to do you now Carol, then I'm going to fuck you" She looked at me and smiled excitedly.

"Mmmm...that sounds great, but I want your cock inside me. I want to feel you cum in my cunt" It was horny to hear her talking like that. I bet she'd never spoken to her husband in that way.

I swung my leg over her plump body and took a good look at her for the first time. He body had stood the test of time well. Ok she was not in the best of shape, but she had good firm tits. A few stretch marks here and there, but nothing too bad. My eyes drifted down to her crotch. She had a thick mound of slightly greying pubic hair, but it was well maintained. I let my hand wander over her belly as I knelt beside her.

"Do you find my body horrible?" she asked

"Not at all Carol. You look good and, well.. you turn me on. I want you to open you legs for me. I want to see your cunt and lick your juice."

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not. I want to kiss your clit and stick my tongue inside you"

That was all she needed. She bent her legs as I moved round to face her wet, glistening cunt, framed with grey hairs. I put my face in her crotch so she could feel my breath on her cunt. I began kissing her inner things making little circles with my tongue. I could smell her sex and knew she was waiting for the moment I plunged my tongue into her waiting pussy, but I wanted to build her up to the moment. I wanted her crazy with desire.

I carried on with soft gentle kisses around her thighs, buttocks and asshole. I probed her anus with my finger and wiped some of her love juice over the hole to smooth the entry. She resisted at first but every time she did, I moved away from her labia. This drove her mad as she didn't want me to stop homing in on her cunt.

I gently pushed my little finger into her asshole and the others into her cunt as I kissed and pecked around her labia. With my other hand, I opened her lips to expose her clit which was enormous and wet. I flicked my tongue over her clit and felt her twitch. Not wanting to make the sensation too strong I made little circles with my tongue around her clit.

"Eat me Dave. Bite my clit" Carol said, taking me slightly by surprise. I increased the pressure from my tongue and nibbled gently at her clit, making her shudder every time. She held my head tight to her cunt and moaned and squirmed as my tongue went deeper and deeper. She tasted very different, a kind of wonderful musk. Not too strong, but packed full of hormones. Her pubic hair was wet from her cum and my saliva and I could feel she was climbing up to another orgasm. I sucked at her labia and played with them in my mouth, making her even wetter. The grip on my head increased as did the speed of my tongue. She ground her hips in small circles into my face and he breathing was getting faster. I put my fingers inside her and with a "come here" movement of my index and middle finger, rubbed her G-Spot while flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Oh God Dave I'm going to come. Keep going. It's coming.....Ooohhh....I'm.....aaaaahhhhhhoooOOOW" she bucked strongly against my face and I felt contractions of her labia on my mouth. Suddenly my mouth was full of hot, creamy liquid. Lots of it; too much in fact. It spilled out of my mouth and down my chin, over my fingers and onto the carpet. Carol kept twitching and her fingers forced themselves onto her clit and she began rubbing it furiously. I pulled my face away just as another jet of her cum shot out onto my face. Carol was wanking herself and her hips were rising and falling with each spasm and each time she moved her hips, she shot more cum out. I had never seen it happen before and it was a real turn-on. I could feel my cock stiffening and I pulled myself up onto my knees and grabbed her hips so that her glistening cunt was millimetres away from my helmet. Carol was still bucking and twitching but I wasted no time in plunging my cock deep inside her. She gasped as our bodies came together and I began thrusting into her.

12