Chronicles of Chris Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it all better now?" She teased.

I answered by picking her up and settling her on my reinvigorated cock. I walked her over to the wall and pressed her back up against it. I had her pinned between me and the wall and didn't need to concentrate on holding her up, just on fucking her, like she had requested.

She tipped her head and kissed me and then pulling back, repeated, "Fuck me Chris, fuck me hard!"

I withdrew slightly, held her, the tip of my cock resting softly at her entrance, and looking her in the eye, raised an eyebrow. She nodded and I dropped her, simultaneously driving my hips upward and our pelvises met violently and on contact, she screeched. I picked her up and repeated the drop and thrust. Her eyes were wild and she grabbed my head and kissed me, hard, sucking ferociously on my tongue. The hungry, rough, intensely sexy Teddi was back. As I thrust into her, she was driving herself down on me. I looked down and her magnificent tits were flying wildly on her chest, nearly hitting me in the chin on the upward flight.

She kissed me again and gasped, "Chris, let me down."

I lifted her off my dick and set her gently on the floor, confused. She walked over, pushed the chairs out of the way, and put her hands on the table, thrusting her ass out at me and looking over her left shoulder at me.

"OK, Chris," she purred, "Now fuck me hard! Get some leverage and get in deeeep!"

I stepped up behind her, grabbed her hips, and teased her pussy with the head of my dick and she moaned, thrusting her hips back at me. When she thrust, I did too, our sexes forcefully mashing together and she made that animalistic, keening whine from before. It was so primal, so needful that it spurred me to a frenzy, lunging at her repeatedly, forcefully, violently. My hips were slapping against her ass and the sound of the slapping incited me even further. I was moving as fast and as hard as I could, I was trying to increase my speed and force even more, and I finally lost my rhythm. I stopped momentarily and Teddi whined. As soon as I regained control of myself, I started again, this time trying to maintain an even pace, though I was slamming into her.

"Chris!" Teddi screamed, "I'm so close, help me!"

I slipped my right hand to her cunt, squeezed her clit, slid my left hand to her ass, and plunged my thumb into her asshole, the additional pressure from both hands driving her over the brink into her onrushing orgasm. Her pussy clenched my dick so tightly that I joined her, finally stopping and holding myself deeply within her spasming pussy. She allowed her arms to relax and her head dropped to the table. I didn't move as my worn out dick shrank and slipped from her oozing hole.

She started to rise up, her knees and arms buckling and I caught her as she was headed to the floor. I picked her up and she had the muscular control of a rag doll. As I carried her upstairs, her head lolled off my arm and I was careful not to bang her head on the wall. I carried her into the guest room and laid her on the bed. I went around to the other side and lay down beside her, putting my arm under her neck and drawing close to her worn out body. Her eyes flickered open and she smiled weakly at me, before closing them again and quickly falling asleep. I heard her start snoring lightly and I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Chris, CHRIS!" I heard in the distance in my sleep. "Chris! Wake up!"

I struggled to get my eyes open and Teddi's face was right above mine. "What?!?!"

"Chris, we fell asleep," Teddi said, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, I know." I mumbled.

"What time is it?" Teddi asked. "I don't know where there is a clock."

"Hang on," I said as I stumbled from bed and into Mom's room. "It's twelve thirty."

"Oh good," Teddi said. "I was afraid it was much later. I need to get home. I have an appointment in the morning at Northwestern and my Dad wants to leave by five. I'm going to take another shower and could you take me home when I'm dressed?"

"Uh..." I mumbled, trying to wake up the rest of the way. "Yeah, no problem.....want some company?" I finished hopefully.

She stood there a minute staring at me and then grinned and shook her head. "OK, but no funny business!"

"Hey," I said, wiggling my eyebrows leeringly, "Ain't nothin' funny 'bout whut I'm a-thinkin'."

"Asshole," Teddi laughed. "Come on."

We just showered, my enjoyment coming from washing her entire body while she stood still, watching me. I didn't try anything, I just savored the feel of her skin. By the time I finished with her she was purring like a kitten and her nipples were erect once again.

"Chris," Teddi murmured as we shared a final hug and kiss in the shower, "If I didn't have to go, you'd have a tough time getting me out of that bed. Thank you, this was wonderful."

We got out of the shower and I dried her off and then went she went into the guest room I dried my body. By the time I got into the guest room, she was dressed and had my shorts in her hand. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

She flushed red, embarrassed. "I need my panties. I gave them to you at the restaurant, remember?"

I grinned. "Oh really? What're they worth?"

She laughed, "I think I've more than adequately covered any cost associated with their return."

"Fair enough," I said, "reach into the left front pocket."

She retrieved them, stepped in and pulled them up. I got one brief, final flash of her pussy as her skirt rose as she pulled the panties over her hips. As she put on her shoes, I slipped my clothes on and we were ready to go.

As we walked down the stairs, she reached over and took my hand. We held hands all the way to the car. I opened her door; she got in and slid over to the middle. When I got in the car, she rested her hand on my thigh. We quickly got to her house and I pulled up in front. I started to get out and her hand on my thigh stopped me.

"Chris," she said softly, "I really did have a good time tonight. I'm not going to be back until Wednesday night. Could we get together, then?"

I really hated this. "I'm sorry, Teddi. I promised Joni and Sara we'd get together Wednesday night. I have dinner with Danny's family Thursday and I think my Mom would kill me if I didn't spend Friday night with her. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to spend more time with you, I just don't know when we could find that time."

Teddi smiled sadly at me. "I kind of figured that, Chris. I just thought I'd give it a try. If you're ever in Chicago or Evanston, look me up." She leaned over, gave me a sweet, soft, brief kiss on the lips, got out of the car, and went through her front door.