Chronicles of Chris Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got Joni settled in the cab, got in myself and told the cabbie we needed to go to the Palmer House. Joni snuggled up under my arm and I held her protectively. The cabbie was older and he smiled at me in the mirror.

"Long day?" He said with a smile in his voice.

"Yeah," I answered. "We got married this morning and we've been doing some sightseeing." I just continued with the fiction, it just seemed easier.

"Well, congratulations son, we're here." The cabbie answered.

I paid the fare, with tip as the doorman helped Joni from the cab. I got out and took Joni's hand. I tipped the doorman and we entered the lobby. I guided Joni to the elevator and then after exiting, to our room. Once inside, Joni said she wanted to take a shower.

"I don't mean to be crude," I said. "But, I'm starving. Do we know what we are doing for dinner?"

Joni smiled and walked into the bedroom. She closed the door and I heard her talking. She came out and said, "Daddy had arranged for room service tonight. He figured we would want to stay in. I just told them to bring it up in about an hour. I want you to take a shower first and then I'm going to take mine. I will be out after dinner arrives, OK?"

I shrugged, walked over to her, kissed her and went into the bathroom. It felt good to stand under the hot water and let it run over my head, neck and shoulders. My dick, which had been teased unmercifully all day was at full staff and looked a little like it was staring me in the face, accusingly. I wanted to stroke it, but I knew that I should be rewarded soon enough. I finished and put on a pair of soft white boxer shorts and then got dressed in the nice clothing that I had brought.

I walked out and Joni whistled. "You clean up pretty good, you know?"

I just shook my head and muttered, "Nice, very nice."

She laughed, blew me a kiss and disappeared behind the bedroom door.

I looked around and there was a very nice TV, so I sat down and looked through the TV listings. I wasn't much of a baseball fan in those days, but the Cubs were on so I tuned the TV to WGN and started watching the game. Not surprisingly, they were losing. There was no noise coming from the bedroom and I was curious what Joni was doing. I figured I would never really know, so I sat there and watched until there was a knock on the door. I turned off the TV and went to the door. The room service waiter was there with dinner.

He brought in the cart and set up the plates on the little dining table. There were candles on the table and he lit them. He seemed to have instructions for the setting and the mood. He opened the curtains showing the skyline and then turned down the lights. I stood back and watched as he turned the dining area into a romantic dinner setting for two. There were two place settings with covered dishes and he left several items on the cart. He explained that dessert was on the cart. He turned and started toward the door.

"Uhhh," I stammered, "don't I need to pay or something?"

He stopped, turned and smiled. "No sir. This has already been taken care of." I started reaching into my pocket and he shook his head. "No need, sir. That was included. You have a pleasant evening, sir."

"Oh, OK, thanks." I answered.

I walked to the bedroom door and knocked softly. "Joni, dinner's here."

I heard a faint answer and I walked back and sat down on the couch. I heard the door open and I stood to face Joni. Her beauty again took me and left me breathless. Her hair was done up as it had on our first date, with tendrils hanging down. She was wearing a short, white silk robe with white lace trim that she had tied loosely around her waist. Her legs shimmered in white stockings that stopped short of the robe and a white silk garter belt evidently held them up. White slippers adorned her feet.

I took a step toward her and she met me in the middle of the room. "Mrs. Peters, I feel overdressed." I leaned down and drew her into my arms, our lips softly meeting in a kiss that curled my toes.

She withdrew from my lips, giggled and said, "Mr. Peters, that won't be the case for long." She reached for my belt and unbuckled it. I watched her small hands as they unbuttoned my slacks and then undid my zipper. My neglected dick started twitching with the feeling of Joni bumping around getting my slacks undone. Soon it was pushing against the front of my boxers. Joni knelt before me and pulled my pants down to my ankles. She reached down and gently lifted my foot from the floor, slipping off my shoe and sock before sliding my pants off my foot. She repeated the process on the other foot before starting to rise to her feet. As she rose, she kissed the end of my cock through my underwear, giggling when it jumped. When she got to her feet, she tossed my pants onto the couch. Wrapping her arms around me, she laid her head against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my cheek to the top of her head. We stood there holding one another in silence.

"Chris," she said softly.

"Hmmm?" I answered.

"Do you really have to go?" She spoke so quietly that I barely heard her.

I stood there for a moment and couldn't decide what to do or say. Finally, I gently pulled away from her. She didn't look up at me, so I tucked my fingers under her chin and pulled her face up to look at me. I wasn't surprised to see tears streaming down her cheeks.

I looked at her for a moment and then with a maturity I didn't really know I had, I said, "Joni, if I stay home, we couldn't be together anyway. I would be arrested and taken away. I truly wish we had gotten together before I signed up, but we didn't and what's done is done. I do love you and I don't want to hurt you. I would like to enjoy this for what it is and what we agreed it would be. Could we do that, please?"

She sniffed, nodded and laid her head on my chest once again. After a few moments she slid back and started unbuttoning my shirt. She looked up at me and smiled shyly. "I just want you in your shorts, OK?" She pushed the shirt off my shoulders and it fell to the floor.

"Sure," I smiled, "whatever you want."

I reached for her and she twirled away, giggling, her sadness hidden away, at least for now. "Let's see what's for dinner!"

She went to the small dining table and lifted one of the covers. Under it, we saw Chicken Parmigiana and angel hair pasta with what smelled like a light garlic sauce. I lifted the other cover and it contained the same thing.

Joni giggled, "It's a good thing we're eating the same thing, or it could get ugly!"

I just shook my head and walked around to hold her chair for her. As she sat, she loosened the belt on her robe. It fell to her sides and I couldn't see anything because I was behind her. I walked to the other side of the table and sat down. When I looked up, I was treated to the vision of Joni in a see through teddy, made of lace that matched the trim on her robe. Her perky, firm breasts, tipped with erect pink nipples stood proudly on her chest and I knew I was going to have a difficult time eating and conversing with her.

Joni giggled, "See something you like, Studley?"

I knew I had to put her off her game, so I said, "Yeah, the food looks great!"

Her mouth dropped open and she instantly teared up. 'Oh, crap! I thought she would laugh.' I jumped up and raced to her side. I knelt beside her. "Joni, I'm so sorry, I was teasing you. I didn't mean to be mean or hurt your feelings."

"It's OK, Studley." Joni murmured. "I probably deserved that. I tease you without mercy and you take it like a champ. I was just surprised, that's all."

"Just so you know," I whispered, "You look amazing." I kissed her cheek.

She turned her head and caught my lips with hers, "No need, but it's sweet that you apologized. Let's eat."

I returned to my seat and we ate. The food had gotten a little cool, but was delicious, anyway. We talked about the day and what we had seen. I thanked her for showing me some of her favorite places and things and her eyes sparkled. It seemed to make her very happy that I liked what she liked.

We finished eating and Joni said, "I wonder what's for dessert?"

I went and uncovered the plates and was surprised to find chocolate covered strawberries, cherries and small shortbread wafers. Joni started clapping her hands.

"Daddy remembered!" she cried. "I love chocolate covered strawberries and cherries! Studley, let's take them to the bedroom, OK?"

I shrugged and picked up the plates. Joni got up with a little grin, twirled and the robe slipped off her shoulders, and slithered to the floor. Her teddy reached her hips, and her little butt was barely covered by a tiny pair of white silk panties and the garter belt. I stood and watched as she glided into the bedroom.

She stopped and peeked over her shoulder. "Are you coming?" Then she was gone through the door.

She seemed to know, instinctively, how to keep me on edge. My dick had been in varying states of hardness all day. I had never gone completely soft at any time since we woke up this morning. I had been as hard as I have ever been a couple of rimes, but most of the time, my dick was just thickened, ready to leap into hardness. A word, a touch, a smile, all those things served to keep me aroused. Amazingly, it wasn't annoying or uncomfortable. It was warm, pleasant and served to keep me looking so forward to this evening that I would do anything for her.

By the time I got to the bedroom, she was sitting on the bed, propped up on pillows against the headboard. She patted the bed and I set the plates beside her and then crawled in and sat in front of her. I picked up one of the strawberries and offered it to Joni. She smiled, leaned forward and took a small bite. A little trickle of juice ran from her lips and down toward her chin. I leaned forward and licked it off. She giggled and opened her mouth like a baby bird. I extended the strawberry and again she took a small bite. The juice trickled and I licked it up, this time pausing for a kiss. Joni licked the remaining juice off my lips and then kissed me softly. Pulling back, she opened her mouth again. This time I popped the rest of the strawberry into my mouth instead. She was startled and sat up, blinked, and started laughing.

"Hey!" She complained, "That was mine!"

I just smiled and picked up a cherry. She smiled cautiously at me and then opened her mouth, watching the cherry as I rolled it between my fingers. I reached forward and touched her bottom lip with it and she tentatively touched it with her tongue. I slipped the cherry forward and she bit down. The cherries were like the candy with maraschino cherries and had a lot of juice to them. The juice rolled down her chin and I quickly leaned forward to lap it gently from her skin.

I gave her the rest of the cherry and she smiled. "That's better!" She said softly after swallowing her prize.

Joni picked up a strawberry and fed it to me, allowing me just a small bite. The juice ran down my chin and she quickly lapped it up. Instead of giving me another bite, she placed the wet end of the berry on my nipple and coated it with juice. Leaning down, the tip of her pink tongue flickered out and delicately cleaned the juice from my hardening nipple. I moaned softly and Joni looked up at me and smiled slyly. After rubbing the strawberry on my nipple and kissing and licking the juices off, she repeated the process on my other nipple. My dick had regained its previous state and was now throbbing in my boxers, trying to find the light. Joni offered me another bite, I took about half of the remaining berry from her fingers, and then she finished it. I cocked my head, raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

"We're sharing." She said defiantly, but with a smile.

"Well," I responded, "if we're sharing, then you're overdressed. Besides, if we continue sharing this fruit, you're gonna get your pretty, white outfit all messed up."

In the time it took her to say, "Good point," it was over her head and lying on the floor beside the bed.

"My god, Joni," I murmured, looking at her pert breasts with the pointy nipples and blush of freckles, "I can't get over how beautiful and sexy you are. Can I hold you for a minute?"

Joni picked up the plates and put them on the bedside table. "I've been trying to tell you that you can hold me for the rest of our lives, but you need to be all mature and responsible."

I started to protest and she wouldn't let me talk. "Just shut up and listen. I know this is our last night together, I just want to be sure you know how I feel." She spoke while pulling me down beside her, my arm pulling her close and her head on my chest. "I love you and I want both of us to remember this night for the rest of our lives. We're not going to talk about tomorrow any more tonight. You're going to hold me and love me and make me believe everything's all right. OK?"

"Sure Joni, whatever you want." I agreed softly.

My arm was around her side and I allowed my hand to slide around and lie on the soft skin of her tummy, with the taut muscles beneath. I stroked her skin while nuzzling into her hair and softly kissing the top of her head. Joni reached down and pulled my hand up to cup her breast. It fit so nicely into my hand that I groaned a little and I felt Joni giggle. I let my thumb rise up and rest on the tip of her rigid nipple and she sighed and snuggled in more deeply. I just allowed myself to cup and squeeze and fondle her little boob and revel in the feeling of our bodies nestled together. We fit together as if we were meant to be like this forever. It was then that Joni's hand started working its way down my belly and finally to the opening in my shorts. Her warm fingers found my throbbing shaft and lightly grasped it. I groaned again and Joni gave a little squeeze.

"What, Studley?" Joni whispered. "Do you like that?" She squeezed and stroked again.

I moaned in response and stroked her nipple to encourage her actions. She lessened her grip so that her fingers were barely making contact with the skin of my throbbing rod. Her feathery-light touch stoked my fire and made me even harder. So hard, in fact, that it had gotten a little painful. A good pain, but pain nonetheless.

"Ohhh, Joni," I moaned, "you're making me crazy. I'm so hard for you, can you feel it?"

She nodded, giggled and leaned forward away from my chest. She started planting tiny kisses on the purple mushroom that was the head of my dick. I willed myself not to jam my cock into her mouth. It was difficult, but I managed. I couldn't see anything but Joni's pretty strawberry blonde hair on the back of her head, but, I felt every caress and touch of her lips. Her little tongue flicked the end of my dick and I groaned again. She giggled and then swirled her tongue through the pre-cum that was now leaking copiously from my pulsing member. I felt it running down to her tiny hand that was now steadily stroking the length of my cock.

Suddenly, she let go and I nearly howled in frustration. The loss of contact was only momentary as she shifted her legs around and knelt beside me on the bed. She grasped my dick again in the same light fashion and continued to kiss and lick it.

Her perfect bottom with the tiny panties was in my face and I just had to kiss it. She giggled when she felt my lips, first on the silky panties and then on the smooth skin of her butt. I moved slowly as I didn't want to disturb the gentle loving moment that we were sharing. I ran my hands over her bottom and she wriggled contentedly. Working up my way to the waistband, I enjoyed the feeling of her warm buns in my hands. I hooked my fingers into the top of the silky panties and slowly started sliding them down her hips. Fortunately, she had put the panties on over the garter belt so she didn't need to stop what she was doing in order for me to get them down to her knees. With a little pressure, I was able to get one knee and then the other off the bed enough that I could slide the panties down and off her feet.

The sight of Joni's perfect little bottom framed by the garter belt and the white silky stockings covering her legs made me moan in appreciation and made my dick jump. Joni's head snapped back and she giggled again.

"I like it when he jumps." She said giggling. "It makes me happy to know that I do that to you."

Saying nothing, I leaned forward and kissed the smooth cheeks of her little bottom. Joni moaned softly as my tongue tickled her soft skin. I started planting little kisses all over the parts of her bottom that I could reach without disturbing her. She wiggled her little butt and licked my dick like a lollipop. I groaned again and decided I needed to reciprocate for her attention to my manhood. Gently, I tugged her leg and lifted it so that she was straddling me. Her pretty, pink flower opened up for me, glistening with her excitement in the low light. My very own garden of delights was displayed in front of me.

I ran my finger slowly and lightly over her lips. I felt her shiver and she moaned on my dick. The vibrations from her moaning traveled through my cock and up my spine. I kept my touch feathery-light and Joni's shivering continued. My other hand joined in the stimulation of Joni's delicate flesh and soon I was rewarded with sweet Joni juice dripping from her lips. The slippery dew looked too good to waste and I scooped some onto my fingers and up onto my tongue. As I was savoring Joni's flavor I slipped my first two fingers into her channel and Joni moaned in response and pushed back, forcing my fingers deeper. Curling my fingers, I found the rough patch of skin that always made Joni squirm. I gently rubbed the patch as my thumb stroked the bump of her clit.

Joni took my rod into her lips and started rocking back and forth, fucking herself on my hand and fucking me with her mouth. She started moaning softly and the vibrations started again. My hips jerked and Joni snapped her head back as I drove into her mouth. She pulled her head back, turned, looked at me and smiled.

"I was ready for it!" She said with a sexy little grin, before turning back and taking me all the way into her mouth, the head of my pulsing dick bumping against the back of her throat.

I groaned as I leaned back in to lick her soft, dripping lips. I ran my tongue gently from her clit to her tiny pink rosebud and she shivered.

She looked back over her shoulder and giggled, "If you keep that up, I'm gonna cum all over your face!"

"Promises, promises," I teased, before I dove back in, determined to make her cum as hard as I could. I slipped my right thumb over her tiny butthole and pressed gently. At the same time, I reached around and started tickling her clit lightly with the fingertips on my left hand. All along, I lapped gently at the edges of her lips, as I knew she really liked the gentle caress of my tongue there. Her actions on my cock had slowed almost to the point where she had stopped completely. I felt her head droop and her cheek brush against the hypersensitive mushroom head of my cock. The soft, warm skin of her cheek made my dick pulse and she whimpered in response.

Slowly, she started rocking back against my hands, lips and tongue. It seemed to me she was looking for some penetration, so I shifted my left thumb from rubbing her clit into her soaking wet channel. She moaned and whimpered and it sounded like she enjoyed the penetration and her rocking sped up. I pressed harder with my right thumb, it popped into her little butt, and she stopped rocking for a moment. Suddenly, she thrust back hard and both of my thumbs slipped into her as far as they would go. She pulled off, paused, and then jammed herself back again. This time, her cunt and butt muscles gripped my thumbs tightly as she slowly pulled herself off. She paused again, still gripping and then pushed herself back onto my thumbs. Her muscles held my thumbs, viselike, by as she pushed against my hands. Suddenly, she relaxed and her pussy and butt jammed back against my hands and I felt the same muscles started contracting in a massive orgasm. My hands were quickly coated by Joni juice as she collapsed on the bed, her beautiful little butt in the air.