Chronicles of Danny Ch. 03

Story Info
Danny and Ashley get revenge on Taryn.
6.3k words
4.1
29.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continue focusing on the enf genre and exploring different forms of humiliation, I understand that the line between humiliation and lack of consent can be tricky, especially with the often "comedic" themes in most enf stories. So to be respectful, I want to let readers know that there is a form of forced masturbation in here that some may not be into if non-consensual erotica makes them uncomfortable. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy!

*

Ashley was able to get away from Danny without revealing the stain on her shorts by saying she needed to use the restroom. Once inside, she used a dryer to dry off the dark stain left from her wet dream. When she returned, Danny gave her some clothes before walking her back to her dorm. Both of them had class and so they agreed to meet at lunch to discuss their revenge plans.

When Danny and Ashley finally did meet, Natasha joined them as well and they filled her in on the details.

"This sounds insane." Natasha said, "But also really fun so I'm in. When do we go after that racist bitch Cammy?"

Ashley pursed her lips and said, "Hmm, the Three Furies are going to be hard to get to. They're almost never alone. If we're going to get to them we'll have to do it in a sneaky way."

"You mean taking them down one by one?" Danny asked.

Ashley nodded. "Yeah, it'd be easier to go after some of the other sorority members who aren't as important because they aren't around the sorority house all the time. Like Taryn." her nostrils flared at remembering how Taryn restrained her so she could be stripped by the others. "She has a concert coming up, that would be a perfect time to embarrass her."

"Great." Danny said, "But how are we going to do it? I'm not really wild about stripping her onstage since we'd get suspended."

"Does it have to be stripping?" Natasha asked. "There's other types of humiliation you know."

Danny and Ashley looked at Natasha. "What do you mean?" Ashley asked, unable to think of anything worse than the humiliation she suffered.

"Oh lots." Natasha said, "Tickling, sexting, tying them up, getting them dirty, forced orgasm."

Danny raised an eyebrow as Natasha listed different types of humiliation. Danny never thought Natasha to be educated in this subjected and here she was coming off as someone who had done research. "Enforced orgasm?"

"Yeah it's like forcing the person to orgasm, like in a public place in front of people. That'd be pretty embarrassing." Natasha said

"Oh that's it!" Ashley blurted out, "We'll get her to orgasm onstage."

"How do we do that?" Natasha asked.

"During the orientation day. We played this game "Never have I ever" and it was during that game that we found out that Taryn has a pair of vibrating panties." Ashley said as she leaned in to lay out her plan, "It's perfect. I'll figure out when Taryn leaves for rehearsal and then we'll steal all of her panties except for her vibrating pair. We'll also steal the remote control so on the night of the concert, she's going to be doing a different type of singing."

Danny and Natasha looked at each other, impressed with Ashley's plan. Danny was more impressed with her willingness to go even kinkier beyond stripping Taryn. It gave Danny the impression that Ashley had a more wild side, something that Danny wanted to explore further. "Sounds great." Danny said as they smiled at Ashley. "What can we do to help?"

Ashley smiled back at Danny, feeling proud that her plan was approved by her friends. "Just be there when I tell you to." she said, "Taryn is always talking shit about her roommate, so I'm sure it will be easy to convince the roommate to let us in."

Natasha shook her head and laughed, "A panty raid? What is this? Animal House?" she shrugged and said, "I'm game."

"Awesome." Ashley said as she held her hand out in the center of the table. Natasha reached out to touch her hand and agree to the pact as well. It was when Danny's hand touched Ashley's that she felt a warm feeling in the center of her chest and then they broke hands to make Operation Revenge official.

***

Later in the week, Ashley told Danny and Natasha to meet her in the bathroom on her floor in her dormitory. They did as she instructed and waited in the stalls until Ashley showed up with two pairs of black long sleeve shirts and black ski masks.

"Put these on." she said.

"Are these really necessary?" Natasha asked as she put the mask on.

"I'd rather not get caught raiding Taryn's room." Danny said.

"Okay, she's getting ready to leave." Ashley said to Danny and Natasha.

"You're sure she'll be gone long enough for us to do what we need to do?" Danny asked

"Tonight is the dress rehearsal before tomorrow nights' big recital. There's no way she would skip out on it." Ashley said. "Okay, I'll signal you two on my phone when Taryn is out of her room."

Danny and Natasha nodded as Ashley left the bathroom and returned to hide behind a corner where Taryn's room was on the other side. It felt like hours but was probably fifteen minutes when Taryn finally left her room. Waiting for her to be out of sight, Ashley ran to the door and knocked on it, the door opened on the other side thanks to a girl with glasses and black hair, the roommate. "Have fun." She said.

"Thanks for doing this." Ashley said.

"Whatever, I hate that blond singing bimbo. She thinks she's Kristin Chenoweth with her high singing, it drives me crazy!"

As Taryn's roommate left, Ashley texted Danny, waited for them to knock on the door. When Ashley heard a knock she opened the door to let the others in and the three of them gazed at Taryn's side of the room. A poster of Anything Goes was above her bed and hanging on the closet was a silk blue gown.

"She must be pretty good." Natasha said.

"We'll see." Ashley mused as she opened Taryn's drawers. It was the bottom one that she opened when she finally said, "Aha!" In a pile were various pairs of underwear. Ashley reached in and handed Danny and Natasha a series of thongs, cheeky panties, bikini style panties and a G-string with the words "DIVA" written on the front in rhinestones. "Here it is!" she said holding up a black mesh pair of bikini panties. "These are the vibrating pair annnnd...this is the remote." She held up a long black remote controller with a knob.

"You sure she won't go commando?" Danny asked.

"We'll just have to take the risk." Ashley said as she threw them back in the drawer.

"Well on the bright side, we have all this underwear we can sell to perverted frat boys if we ever want." Natasha said as she shoved the panties in a bag.

Ashley led them out of the room and out of the building through a fire exit, unnoticed by anyone. They giggled the whole way back to Danny's dorm at the prank they were about to pull.

*****

The next night, Danny stood in front of the mirror in their dorm. adjusting their tie under a button up shirt and jacket.

"You look like a man." Morgan said bitterly from her bed.

"Yes I do." Danny mused. There was a knock on the door and Danny opened it to see Ashley and Natasha waiting outside. Natasha wore a dark green dress with a skirt that extended just below the knee. Ashley wore a pink strapless gown that extended to her feet. "Reeeaady?" she asked.

Smiling, Danny stepped out of the room and closed the door to get a closer look at Ashley. "You look gorgeous this evening." The comment made Ashley smile as she turned her head away. Then Danny looked at Natasha, "You both look stunning.

"Yeah thanks for being polite." Natasha said with a smirk.

The three of them walked to the theater of the choir concert. "Do you have it?" Danny asked as they walked. Ashley reached into her purse and showed them the remote controller to Taryn's panties with a wicked grin on her face that Danny soon mimicked.

Upon entering the lobby to the theater, there was a group of women in silk blue gowns walking by. Taryn was one of them, her long golden locks curled for the occasion, her breasts seeming like they'd spill out of her gown as the front seemed to barely be hanging on. She had a distressed look on her face while the women around her seemed to try and console her. As Danny passed the group, they could hear one of the women say, "Just relax Taryn. You can worry about who stole your panties later."

"But..I only have one pair to wear now!" Taryn said angrily.

"Looks like phase two is good to go." Danny said as they squeezed Ashley's arm before going to their seats.

The lights went out and the show started, first with the choir group as a whole singing a hymn. The three friends slowly lost interest in the show as every song seemed to be a melancholy hymn or opera song they couldn't understand. Natasha almost fell asleep while Ashley and Danny seemed to keep "accidentally" touching their feet together. In reality, both of them calculated the shifting of their feet to make sure they were always accidentally touching. It also helped that Danny was making faces throughout the concert that made Ashley laugh as well. All three of them were brought back to attention when the choir teacher said, "And now, to perform a solo performance is Taryn Beals, who will sing her rendition of "My Heart Will Go On."

"Ugh!" Danny and Natasha said.

Ashley hit both of them and said, "Shh!"

"That song blows. Admit it Ashley." Danny said

"Shut up! I like that song!" Ashley said. "Anyway you need to focus!" She pulled out the remote control from her purse.

Taryn walked to the center of the stage with a smile on her face.

"Go Taryn!! WOOO!" they heard Kara, Cammy and Madison shout.

The orchestra started playing and Taryn's chest heaved as she breathed in to sing. "Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you"

Natasha winced as she twisted her face. "Why does she sing so high? It feels like she's fucking my ear."

"That is how I know you ggooo onn"

"Please, make her stop" Natasha whispered. Held up the remote and started to twist the knob, turning it to its highest setting to the right.

"Far across the distance, and spaces between us, you have COME!"

The audience, and three friends included, jumped as Taryn shouted the word and jumped herself as she felt a strong tingling sensation between her legs. The conductor looked at her with surprise and she smiled as she continued the line to show you go on.

Danny, Natasha and Ashley held their hands to their mouths as they repressed snickers. "Holy crap that was loud." Ashley whispered.

Danny continued snickering as they wrapped their hand around Ashley's, "Here, do it slow." The way Danny whispered it was less in quiet and more in a raspy sensual way as their fingers brushed against Ashley's. Danny made eye contact with Ashley, smiled and then slowly turned the dial to the right. "Watch me." Danny said.

"Near, far, wherEEEEEEEver you ARE!" Taryn sang, going slightly off key each time Danny turned the knob to the right and then back to the left, making the vibrations increase and decrease with speed, never going further than a quarter of the way to the right.

"I believe that the hearOh! Does gOH! On." Taryn stopped talking as her hands went to her stomach, In reality, she wanted to touch herself as she could feel her panties vibrating. She felt the wetness of her pussy staining them. At the realization that they were going off, her eyes widened in fear and her cheeks grew red.

"Taryn!" her teacher whispered. "What are you doing?"

Smiling nervously, Taryn nodded to the conductor to continue and the music continued.

Ashley and Danny smiled at each other as they watched Taryn's look of horror. "My turn." Ashley said as she placed her hand over Danny's to take control of the knob, pinching it between her two fingers. Even though they were humiliating someone else, Danny was oddly focused more on Ashley's reaction as she turned the dial a little bit further to the right.

"Once more you OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Taryn moaned as he legs squeezed together and she held her hand over her crotch, she actually stepped back as the sensation was so strong. Then she remembered where she was and tried to resume singing "--pen the door."

By now, Natasha's head was buried in her lap from trying not to burst out laughing while Danny and Ashley leaned closer to each other, the tension of another woman's pleasure at their control. Danny and Ashley went to touch the knob and instead of moving their hands away, both of them grabbed onto the knob and turned it further to the right as far as they could. In thinking about Taryn's reddening lips between her legs, Ashley could feel a slight wet sensation building up between her own, not in fantasizing about Taryn, but in thinking about Danny and how even when using a remote control, Danny seemed to know how to push a woman's buttons right.

"And you're hEEEERE in my HEAR-Oh! God!" Taryn gasped from the tingling sensation that increased in her pussy as she doubled over, legs buckled. "I need to...uh..go to the bathroom!" she cried out as the audience began to murmur to each other. Sweat was accumulating on her face as she began to panic at the realization that she was having an orgasm onstage.

Then Taryn heard someone in the front row say, "Did she wet her pants?"

"What?" Taryn said as she looked down and saw a dark stain between the legs of her dress. Gasping she covered the spot with both her hands. "No! you don't understand its...uhhhhghgh" her eyes rolled in the back of her head as the vibration in her panties continued. By now it was at its full power. "Hoooh!" Taryn said as she began panting. "It's so good!...I need to get out of...haaa! Here!!" her hands ran through her hair, messing it up as she writhed in pleasure, her large breasts then spilled out of her dress as she moved, but she was in too much sexual pleasure to care now. "Oh fuck it!" she said as she unzipped the dress and let it fall to the ground. The audience gasped as they saw Taryn in nothing but her mesh black panties, sliding her hand down them as she inserted her finger in and out.

"Taryn!" the choir teacher shouted. "What on earth are you doing?!"

"I c-c-can't help it!" she whined as her legs squeezed together as she fingered her pussy faster, locking her legs and cocking her hips as she felt herself reaching her plateau. "Ohh!! My panties....they won't stop!! OH FUCK!!" she fell to her knees as her pussy strained from reaching its climax. Her nipples were erect and shined under the stage light from the sweat that accumulated on her body. People in the closer rows could see some of Taryn's juices from her pussy hit the stage. Panting slower as she relaxed, Taryn looked up, realized where she was and let out such a loud scream that she blew the speakers out. Covering her breasts and her underwear Taryn's makeup started to run as she cried. "Oh my god! I just masturbated in front of everyone!" By now, men were whistling in the audience while women held their hands to their mouths in shock.

The choir teacher ran onstage with a blanket to cover Taryn who was sobbing onstage. "Wow." Natasha said, "She cums fast."

Danny didn't hear the joke, they were too busy focused on the sounds of Taryn's moaning while staring at Ashley. The association of the moans, mixed with the smooth touch of Ashley's fingers made Danny feel warm between their legs, so much so that Danny didn't realize they were crossed. Ashley looked to the stage at Taryn, clutching desperately to her blanket while her lip quivered in shock at what she just did. A smile spread across Ashley's face as her plan, with the help of Danny and Natasha came through.

"Hey." Danny said as they ran a hand along Ashley's wrist to get her attention. "Wanna see if she can go for it again?" Danny asked.

Ashley bit her lip and nodded holding onto the knob and waiting for Danny to join her before they both cranked the knob to the right again.

"Oh!!!" Taryn said as she doubled over again, spilling out from the cover of the blanket as she held her hand to her crotch. Her breasts bounced as they fell free again and then Taryn began massaging them as she started to insert her fingers into her moist pussy again.

"Young lady this is highly indecent!" the teacher said.

"I c-c-an't help it! It's my panties!" Taryn said.

"Well then take them off this instant!" The teacher said.

"What?" Taryn said in a meek voice. "No Don't!"

But it was too late. The teacher hooked her thumbs into Taryn's underwear and pulled them down, causing a huge uproar from the audience as Taryn's shaved pussy was exposed to everyone. She screamed again as her hands flew to her nether regions and she tried grasping for the blanket to cover herself. The choir teacher escorted her offstage and her sobs could be heard loudly off stage, "My career is ruined!" she could be heard saying.

"Ladies and gentleman, we apologize for the...inconvenience and will take a brief intermission before the rest of the show continues." The conductor said.

The lights went up and the audience chattered loudly at the site they just saw. "Oh my god how embarrassing." A woman could be heard saying.

"That was hot!" her boyfriend said.

"He's right you know." Danny said to Ashley with a wink.

Ashley felt her cheeks get warm and just nodded as she stood from her seat.

"You two okay?" Natasha asked with a raised eyebrow. Even though she had been laughing, she had also watched Danny and Ashley stare at each other just as much as they watched Taryn. Knowing that Danny was gushing over the fact that they were touching hands with Ashley, Natasha decided to be polite and give them privacy. "Well that was fun, but I have class early tomorrow so I should probably get going. You two cool if I leave by myself?"

"Oh sure." Danny said, finally remembering that Natasha was also there. "Thanks for helping."

Natasha rolled her eyes. "Don't mention it, that was actually...kind of hot. I think I might have an idea for the next girl."

"Really?" Ashley asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"I'll tell you later. I gotta get going. Later kids." Natasha said as she left the row she sat in.

When she was gone, Danny and Ashley looked back and smiled into each others' eyes as one of them waited for the other to talk. When that didn't happen, Danny said, "So I guess I should walk you home."

"Yeah that'd be good." Ashley said, tucking the remote control in her purse before leading Danny out of the auditorium and out of the theater.

****

By the time the two of them got back to Ashley's dorm, it was empty. Many of the other students were either in bed or out late studying. Danny followed Ashley up to her room, all the while wondering if the high they rode was going to end with a simple goodbye or if it was going to continue. As soon as she got to the door, Ashley turned to Danny and said, "Thanks again for helping me with this."

"Are you kidding? If this means I'm getting back at the Three Furies then I'm totally down." Danny said.

Both of them half-chuckled and then looked at the ground, Danny counting the seconds of silence, hoping for an invitation while Ashley ran through all of the emotions and physical reactions she felt that night. From the beginning of the concert to now, she felt excited, then jovial at the prank and then happy by touching Danny's hand. Ashley felt her chest get heavy as she thought over how to end the night and if she really wanted to. "Do...you want to come in?" she let slip out from her lips.

Danny's heart rose as the invitation was given and said, "Sure."

Ashley smiled and opened the door, leading Danny into a dorm similar to theirs. Ashley sat on her bed as Danny checked out the surroundings, admiring the purple bedsheets Ashley had and the small My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic figurine that sat on her desk. "This is cute." Danny said as they picked it up, it was a yellow Pegasus with pink hair.

12