Chronicles of Danny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh honey it's not a problem. It's my job." Mistress Victoria said with a smile.

*****

That night, Brianne stood in the study surrounded by the sorority with her hands covering her breasts and crotch, she had just been forced to strip completely naked.

"But it wasn't my fault!" Brianne said.

"Shut up Brianne." Kara said. "Bad enough I had to talk with my mom about Taryn's little public masturbation incident-"

The women all looked at Taryn who lowered her eyes in shame as her cheeks turned pink.

"-and now I'm going to have to pull strings to keep you in school after exposing your naked ass on campus."

"Kara I swear, it was the police officer's fault!"

"I don't want to hear it!" Kara shouted. "Bend her over."

Two sisters grabbed Brianne by the arms and forced her to bend forward. Cammy appeared from behind, with the paddle in her hand.

"If you wish to stay in campus and to revive your ruined reputation, then you will be spanked and then you will say thank you after each one."

Brianne's face turned red as she begged, "Please Kara, don't spank me!" she could feel her body get warm just at saying the word "spank." It didn't help that she was bent forward.

"Do you want me to have you kicked out of this sorority then? Live out the rest of your time here as the loser who lost her clothes?"

Brianne lowered her head and bit her lip as she waited. Cammy swung the paddle back with both hands and swung it hard on Brianne's pale ass, making a loud SMACK! As she did.

"UNGGH!!" Brianne moaned as her toes curled from the stinging pain. "Th-thank you." She muttered.

"Again Cammy." Kara said.

SMACK! "AHH!" Brianne said as her thighs rubbed together, her face was getting warmer as sweat started to accumulate all over her body. "Thank you." Already her pussy had an intense tingling sensation from the stinging pain in her ass. No matter how hard she tried, Brianne couldn't override her body's desire to respond sexually to the spanking. Embarrassment was a secret turn on for her and this was perhaps the closest she would come to living it out.

"Harder."

"No not harder!" Brianne shouted in panic. But it was too late, Cammy pulled back the paddle as far as she could and swung it with all of her might with a loud THWACK!"

"OHHHHHHHHH!" Brianne screamed as her legs buckled and she fell to her knees, panting.

Cammy looked down and then made a face. "EW!" Below Brianne was a dark stain on the carpet.

Brianne gasped and she felt something wet and sticky between her legs and her hands flew to cover her pussy. 'I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it!" she said.

"She just came." Cammy said to Kara.

"EWWWWWWWW GROSS!" Madison said. "All over the carpet!"

"Well that explains the panties you wore today." Kara said to the now blushing Brianne. "You're cleaning that up. WITHOUT your clothes. Ladies, the rest of you are dismissed.

Brianne hunched over to clutch her naked body as she rocked back and forth, feeling the scornful gaze of the sorority sisters as they walked by.

As the Three Furies left the room, Cammy whispered to Kara. "That's the second one of our sisters who was humiliated like that. This can't be a coincidence."

"I know that you idiot." Kara said, "Someone has it out for us and I'm going to find out who. Let the others know that there's a threat to this sorority and they need to use whichever social contacts they can to find out who it is.Nobody humiliates women in this sorority but me."