Chronicles of Danny Ch. 14

Story Info
Natasha gets her own revenge.
6.5k words
4.44
11.4k
3

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a surreal image for Danny, standing behind their desk, staring at Natasha and Cammy as they sat next to each other. The three of them watched a video of Madison having sex with two of her toys, representing the Kennedy brothers.

"Oh Mr. President! Harder!" she said in a high pitched voice.

"This is insane." Natasha said as she raised an eyebrow, hands pressed against her temple as if she was watching a horror movie. "The whole sorority is just an operation for Kara to record amateur porn?"

"It looks like it." Cammy said in a sharp tone, angrily tapping the mousepad on her laptop to shut off the video. "You were right Danny, that wasn't you, I just can't believe I've been so fucking stupid not to see it."

Danny found it hard to comfort Cammy, despite her offer to help them out, she still had months of abuse to own up to. There was also one other element Danny had to consider. "This is great that you brought us this, but considering it was several hours ago that you threatened to kill me, on top of all the other shit you've done, I'm finding it hard to trust you."

Cammy's head whipped back to look at Danny, rising from her seat as she fought to bottle up her anger. "Do you realize how dangerous it was for me to get this? There's no telling what Kara's mom could do once she finds out I stole this. Why would I do that just to betray you?"

"Um because you all have a fucked up idea of what a human being is." Danny remarked.

Cammy's face started to turn dark as she clenched a fist. "In case you forgot, I was also spied on so I'd really like it to get back at those bitches for doing this to me!"

"Okay easy!" Natasha shouted, standing up to prevent the two from fighting again. "Danny, I get that you're skeptical, but I'm finding it hard to believe that the entire sorority would let Cammy share these videos of them as some big plot to get back at you." she looked at the screen and shuttered, "Especially Madison. That being said, Cammy, you repeatedly humiliated Ashley and Danny, to the point that it ended their relationship. Not to mention humiliating me. So you'll have to forgive us if we aren't kissing your feet with gratitude."

Cammy looked from Natasha to Danny in silence, her eyes trying to meet Dann'ys but failing to do so as they lowered to the ground from the weight of the guilt. "I...didn't know Danny. I'm sorry."

With their arms folded, Danny pinched their forearms doing so as a way to contain the rage building up inside them, Cammy's apology only validating their anger. Natasha could see the turmoil on her friends' face in trying to refrain from acting on their emotions. "Look, if you two want to talk about it later, that's fine, but Danny and I have to get to work, so I'd like to at least talk about what the next plan of action is."

Turning back to Natasha, Cammy clenched her fist and said, "We hunt Kara down and strip that bitch!"

Danny rubbed their eyes as they tried to focus, "Yes that's a great plan Cammy, but how do we get to her? She's protected by her mom and the sorority."

"See I've been thinking it over." Cammy said as she leaned close to Danny and Natasha. "Kara has forensic debates coming up which means, she'll be away from campus and her mom. She travels to these cities to compete and is usually roomed up in hotels. It's perfect for sneaking in and finding a way to humiliate her."

"Like we did with you." Danny said with a smirk.

Natasha saw the color in Cammy's face darken and sighed as she interjected before Cammy could respond. "Yes like we did with Cammy, can we at least focus on Kara now and how we can use Cammy's information to our advantage please?"

Danny pinched the bridge of their nose, "Right...sorry. So does Kara go with a team or is she ever alone when they travel?"

With nostrils flaring and lips tightened, Cammy waited to breath before responding, the image of the entire gymnasium laughing at her as she ran to the locker without her clothes. The memory of feeling helpless made it hard to ignore her hate for Danny in that moment.

"Usually." she said, "Kara doesn't even let the coach check on her. Mommy's little angel gets all the privacy she wants." she nodded to her laptop again. "I didn't realize she was watching THAT when she was alone in her hotel room."

"Let's assume we get past hotel security." Natasha said, "What happens when we get in? Kara's not going to be quiet and polite as we undress her. Plus, I'd prefer to humiliate her in front of lots of people, I mean a shit ton. If not that, at least important people."

Cammy's lips curled as she looked away, trying to remember everything Kara did in preparation for her debates, how stressed she would get around that time if something wasn't ready. "Oh that's it! Her dress!" Cammy blurted. "Kara has this specific business outfit she wears, it's like her lucky outfit. She flips out if it isn't clean and laid out in a plastic cover. No one is allowed to touch it except Kara, her mother or someone like Madison and I."

"What's so special about it?" Natasha asked

Cammy shrugged. "No idea. Kara's never lost a debate, so maybe she thinks it's a good luck charm."

A smile spread across Danny's face as they imagined sneaking in and robbing Kara of her power. "Then that's what we go for, her dress. We sneak in and grab it before her debate and make some 'adjustments' just in time for Kara to put it on and have an accident in front of the entire debate crowd."

Like a yawn, the smile was mirrored by Natasha and Cammy as they shared the same fantasy of Kara falling to her knees, covering her underwear as her dress was destroyed. The plan was set, and with it came the strengthening bond between friends and enemy.

"Natasha! Danny!" Mistress Victoria's voice called out from outside the hall. "You're revenge break ended fifteen minutes ago. If you don't get back to work I'm going to have all three of you tied up!"

"We'll talk about this later." Danny said, getting up from their desk. They were about to leave the room when they stopped, resting their hand on the doorway and turned over their shoulder. "Thank you Cammy..."

Cammy watched Danny disappear from the room and then looked to Natasha, "She..I mean..they hate me don't they?"

Natasha raised an eyebrow at Cammy and nodded, "Um yeah..no one likes being violated like that. You guys also videotaped Danny and Ashley if I'm not mistaken."

Cammy slumped in her chair, burying her head into her hands. "I'm sorry...god why did I do that? It's so fucked up."

"Well that is something you'll have to reflect on." Natasha said, "But in the meant time...what do you know about that horse rider, Stephanie?"

Cammy lifted her head from her hands. "Stephanie? Why do you.." the image of Natasha in the sorority house, her rope panties exposed as Stephanie beat her with a crop reminding Cammy of another sin she was guilty of. "Oh...well, she um, rides a lot. She usually goes on the same trail everyday. She travels alone so it wouldn't be too hard to get to her."

Natasha grinned and placed a hand on Cammy's shoulder. "Cammy dear, I can't speak for Danny ,but how would you like to earn some brownie points with me?"

****

The sun had been out for a few hours, shining over the long dirt trails of the woods just a few miles away from campus. Traces of snow was still on the ground, but with the heat of the sun, several of the unexplored patches of grass were muddy.

Luckily for Stephanie, she stuck to the main dirt road as she did her daily training along the same path that everyone on the equestrian team used. For the brown, four legged equine that was Pierre, the journey was not so lucky. His right hind leg was sore from the leather crop that struck it as was as his mouth from being reared back. He struggled figuring out what he was doing wrong, as it seemed like every time he tried to appease his master, she would strike him again.

"No you dummy not that way!" Stephanie shouted as she pulled the horses' head back. "God, why did I get stuck with you?"

The cold irritated her and even though she was only practicing, Kara insisted that all girls in the sorority train in their uniforms. This meant Stephanie had to don the tan khaki pants, an itchy white button up shirt and a long red coat. her hair was hidden under a black riding hat with a chinstrap that restricted her ability to turn her head.

Pierre snorted as he adjusted to the reins wrapped around his head and slowed his gallop down to a slow trot as he tried to get a breather. He didn't make more than four steps before the sting of the leather struck him on his hindquarters, causing him to grunt as he ran faster, wishing it could be away from his passenger.

"No godammit! You lazy horse, I didn't say to slow down." Stephanie shouted again, reaching for her chinstrap to adjust it.

The path rose upward, rising into a hill that led up to the barn about a mile away. The climb was steep for Pierre to travel at the speed Stephanie wanted him to go at. He dreaded climbing the hill and that anxiety was exacerbated when the sound of a loud bullhorn came out from nowhere. Pierre whinnied as he immediately halted, sending Stephanie forward.

"Shit! Pierre stop, whoa!" she tried to pull on the reins to get him to calm down, jerking him backward. She didn't realize Pierre was so spooked he rose on his hind legs, so fast that Stephanie was sent flying backward onto the dirt path, her crop falling a few inches from her.

"Godammit Pierre you stupid horse!" she cursed as she reached for her crop. Before she could, the gloved hand of Natasha reached out and snatched the crop off the ground. Stephanie looked up to see Natasha, dressed in a long black winter coat, her hair hidden under a knit hat. Standing by her was Cammy who wore her regular sports uniform with the colors of the college, both of them smiling down at her. In Cammy's hand was a bullhorn.

"Where did you come from?" Stephanie asked in a hushed voice.

Natasha turned her head to several dead bushes that extended to about waist high next to the rising hill Pierre was about to pass. Now that the noise was gone, Pierre started to calm down, snorting as he shook his head. Cammy waited for him to stop moving before approaching the abused creature to stroke his head. "Shh.. It's okay boy."

"Hey! That's mine!" Stephanie shouted as she rose to her feet.

"He is not anyone's but his own." Natasha said, pointing the crop at Stephanie's chest. Natasha kept her face stoic as she watched Stephanie look down at the crop, taken aback that something meant for an animal was touching her.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

Natasha scoffed, "Are you kidding me? You don't know who I am?"

Stephanie shook her head which caused Cammy to laugh as she brought the horse back. "I told you she was stupid." Cammy said.

Stephanie's brow furrowed as she looked at the former sorority member who had been shamed. "What are you doing here slut? You were suspended for that porno you made."

"And you should be suspended for animal abuse." Natasha continued as she slapped the crop end into her hand. "This isn't a toy, it can cause some damage if used too much. Not to mention I saw you pulling on those reins like you were trying to break its neck.

"It's not my fault, he's not even the horse I wanted. My parents made me take him!"

Natasha's lip stuck out as her eyes grew wide, "Aaww i'm sorry little princess didn't get the horse she wanted. I guess that means we should let him go."

"Sounds good to me." Cammy said as she reached to undo the horses reins.

"NO DON'T THAT'S MY DAD'S HORSE! HE'LL KILL ME IF I LOSE HIM!" Stephanie cried, causing Cammy to freeze. "Please don't, I'll do anything, I have money, you can have it."

"I don't want your money." Natasha said, "I want your dignity and respect."

Stephanie was speechless, looking at Natasha as if she spoke a different language. She stared at the stranger, wondering why she had such animosity and then remembered seeing her in the sorority house, naked as Stephanie hit her with the crop.

"Oh my god you!" she said as her hand was held over her mouth. "I-I didn't mean to do that. It was Kara and her!" she pointed to Cammy. "They made us do that! I didn't want to."

"Bullshit." Cammy said, "You were the one who told us she was at Madison's event and you were the one who suggested spanking her."

Realizing she had no out, tears started to develop in the corner of Stephanie's eyes. She wanted to run but as she looked at Pierre, she knew losing him would cost her a lot more than what Natasha asked. "Wh-what do I have to do?"

"First of all, I want you to strip." Natasha said with her arms folded. "I'll tell you when to stop."

Stephanie gasped as she looked at Natasha, arms over her chest and stomach has if she was already naked. "But it's cold out here!"

"I don't care, it was cold when you did the same to me."

"I could die of frostbite!"

"Then you better fucking hurry." Natasha said as she turned to Cammy. "She has five seconds and then let him go."

Stephanie's eyes shifted to Cammy as the rider held her hands together in prayer. "Please Cammy, don't do this."

"One."

"Okay! Stop I'll do it!" she said, feeling her hands shake as the anxiety grew. She reached up to undo the chin strap of her hat, throwing it to the ground to show off her brown hair that was tied up in a neat bun. Once she reached for the buttons of her red jacket, she could feel butterflies in her stomach. She had watched too many women fall victim to this embarrassing punishment and hoped it would never happen to her. It was when the jacket was undone and shrugged off her shoulders that she knew it was inescapable.

"Please can't you just give me a chance?" Stephanie whimpered.

"Did I get one even though I didn't do anything wrong?" Natasha began. "Did Cammy get another chance when she was punished for something? Take off the boots so you can lose the pants. Do it now or Pierre gets set free."

Unsure if she would do it, Stephanie lifted one leg to pull the first boot off, squealing as her white sock touched the cold hard surface of the dirt road. "It's freezing!"

"I'm not going to say it again."

Softly, Stephanie wept while pulling her last boot off, losing an inch of height as she stepped on the ground. She felt even smaller given her situation, as if every loss of clothing would cause her to shrink. She could already feel the sense of touch leaving her toes and she didn't want to delay the punishment any longer.

With her thumbs hooked in the waistband of her khakis, she undid the top button and then pulled the zipper down. The grip of her pants loosened around her hips and she closed her eyes before letting go, feeling them slide to the ground. The thin air brushed against her olive-skinned legs, forcing her to squeeze them together, hands clenched as she hoped that this nightmare would end.

"Cammy, are those lacey frills I see?" Natasha asked pointing to the black trim that stuck out from under Stephanie's shirt.

Gasping, Stephanie opened her eyes, buckling her legs as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt to pull it down as far as she could, covering her unmentionables. "Please can I stop? I'm c-cold already." Indeed she was, all except for her face which started to get warm.

"I didn't say to stop, so lets get a look at those sexy panties you're so embarrassed of."

With her eyes closed, Stephanie let out a dry sob as she undid the top button of her shirt, her hands slowly going down to undo another and another. As the white garment parted, Natasha could see the average sized bust of the rider peak out, hidden behind two black, see-through cups of her brassier, showcasing two dark, quarter sized nipples pressed against the fabric.

It was when the last button was undone that the shirt spread open, revealing a mesh thong with frills lining the waistband. Her stomach was smooth, the curves of her abdomen making shadows against the faint traces of light in the sky. Her tiny naval was covered with a silver belly button stud. With her bottom half uncovered, her bare groin could be seen, a tiny brown strip of hair covering the small space just above her lower lips.

As Stephanie shrugged out of the shirt to drop it to the ground, she wrapped one arm around her breasts and the other around her belly as she turned to the side, crying as she realized there was no way to cover all of the skin she bared to the women who grinned at her. With the mesh being the only protection, the air seeped through every gap and made her nipples hard. The wind picked up, creating a high whistling noise, as if Mother Nature was also objectifying her.

"Me-ow" Natasha teased, "Someone's got a hot date tonight. You planned on getting laid this evening?"

Stephanie's mouth dropped at the invasive question and she shook her head as her teeth began to chatter.

"That's a lie." Cammy scoffed. "You're seeing that bartender you're so hot for aren't you? My god, you called me a slut? I can see you tits from here."

It was hard to tell if Stephanie's red face was due to the cold or if she was blushing, but seeing her bend forward to hug herself, like a flower wilting in the cold, was all the evidence Natasha needed enjoying her payback.

"Fuck you!" Stephanie spat, looking more silly than threatening as she danced, lifting one leg at a time to keep herself warm. "At least I didn't have a video tape of me blowing my army boyfriend."

Cammy didn't take the bait, she had a better card up her sleeve. "Oh that's where you're wrong Steph. Kara, the president we all protected, has videotapes of the whole sorority having sex, including you."

The color in Stephanie's face faded, as if she was turning to ice, her lip quivered as she felt more exposed, like she had been transported into the middle of the sorority house where everyone could mock her half-naked state. "Th-that's a lie. You're lying!" she said, crossing one leg over the other as she hugged herself tighter.

Cammy shook her head. "Sorry I wish it was true. But I know Kara has a video of you taking it up the ass with that bartender, that's how I knew you were dressing all sexy for him."

Stephanie let out a cry as she covered her mouth, thinking about being seen on all fours, her posterior sticking up with a hard cock pushing in and out of her ass. She remembered the sensation of feeling him inside her while she had her own fingers sliding in and out of her sex. Her pleasure senses were so overwhelmed she had to muffle her screams by burying her head in the pillow.

That intimate experience was also viewed by two of the most callous people she'd ever met. Falling to her knees, Stephanie cried as she bent forward, the cold not strong enough to distract her from the overwhelming sense of shame she felt.

Tapping the crop end on her hand, Natasha said, "Cammy fetch the blanket off of Pierre, I'm going to teach Stephanie another lesson."

Stephanie's eyes dried up just in time to widen in shock. as she looked up at Natasha "What? But I did what you said! I'm naked now."

"You're half naked dear, and before I have you finish I have something else in mind." Natasha said as she took the blanket from Cammy. "Get on all fours."

Stephanie's hands lowered from her body as she stared in disbelief at Natasha, looking to the hardened ground that already dug into her bare knees. As she looked at them, she could see they were shivering so much they banged together. "I'll die from frostbite!"

"Just lay on your coat then." Natasha said as she held up the blanket, "Plus you'll have this.

"What?!" Stephanie blurted out, "That's for horses!"

"It is...and I'm your jockey, since you don't know my name, you can call me that."

With a quivering lip, Stephanie felt her body temperature rise as the reality of being on all fours like Pierre was imminent. The woman re-iterated her name. "I do know your name! I swear. If I say it can you let me go?"

12