Chronicles of the Black Swords Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see her lift a hand to touch me then stops just inches away. I make myself twitch and she jumps.

She laughs and looks up at me.

"I didn't know you could do that! You're being a very naughty husband keeping secrets already and we only been wed a few hours. What other tricks can this long thing do?"

I catch her under her arms and lift her to me. Her lips find mine as I step forward and feel the silky warmth of her all along my body. I move my mouth around to her ear.

"I don't know for sure, but I've been told it can make a woman scream in pleasure."

"Oh can it? Well I don't know for sure but I've heard tell that a woman has to scream in pain first, before she can scream in pleasure. Have you heard the same?" she asks with a knowing look and a teasing tone. "So which are you going to make me do?"

The long months chopping and hauling wood has me stronger than I've ever been. When I bend down and hook her under her leg I easily lift her off her feet.

Turning I lay us down onto the bed, feeling the so very soft mattress sink under her weight then mine. The ropes underneath give a creek then tighten.

My face is right above hers. I look down into her eyes and see there that there was a bit of uncertainty in that teasing question. I hold my weight off her and with my legs part her thighs.

"I'm afraid your going to do the screaming in pain part first, my love. But I promise, unskilled as I am at this, I will find out how to make you do the other. Before this night is over I promise you that."

Felling her wiggle around under me She finds a perfect spot and we settle in against each other. I can feel the head of me brushing through those thick curls. I move myself around a bit but I don't find an opening. With a bit of confusion I look up at her and see her start to smile, then grin.

"Need a hand there, my lord?" she asks teasing me.

Then I feel a slick wetness at the tip of me. A gentle shove and I see her eyes pop open.

"I think I found where I'm suppose to be." I push forward and see her wince. Then she presses her teeth together and hisses.

"Stop a moment. Please just give me a second." She says then.

I feel her hand go between us and then down to where the head of me is pushing inside her. I can feel an incredible tight feeling around the tip of my cock and I long for it along the rest of me. Her fingers close around me and I feel her push me down just a bit. The tightness increases.

When her hand comes out I try to shift my weight and my hand slips on the sheets!

I feel about half of me suddenly sink into her with a warm wet rush, before I can catch my weight again and stop it the other half drives home.

It's got to be the most wonderful feeling I've ever known in my life as I stop.

Judging from the sudden digging of her fingernails into my sides and the way her scream comes around the teeth she is sinking into my shoulder I can guess for her it's a different story.

I don't move but just hold her to me as I feel her starts to cry under me then. I even start to pull out but she catches me and holds me to her, shaking her head.

"No. I'm a woman and a woman lets her man do this. I just need to get use to it. It took me by surprise." She softens her hold on my sides. "Oh I'm sorry I bit you."

"It's okay, I've had worse. Are you alright, does it still hurt?'

She nods her head after a moment.

"No worse than at my time of the moon. In fact I've had worse pains down there...Oh my!"

Slowly I pull myself up then sink back down into her. The motion was done without though but felt so suddenly right. I see her eyes open wide as I do it again.

Then there is a gasp for air as I pull nearly out of her and push all the way back. I feel a tight pressure against the head of me as I push into her harder trying to make more of me enter.

Her eyes are telling me I'm hurting her.

"I'm sorry."

She shakes her head.

"Don't be. Your doing what your suppose to do, beside it's only hurting where I tore and in the very back of me when you pushed all the way in like that." I see a look cross her face and she start to breath harder. "In fact that doesn't feel bad at all."

I see her wince. Then there is a deep moan from her as I give a harder shove.

"Okay...I think... I can ... see where ... the scream of pleasure might... be coming from." She tells me panting as I begin to thrust harder and harder into her. I don't want to hurt her but my god this feels wonderful!

I hear a mixture now, little hisses of pain, then these wonderfully deep moans of pleasure. Her fingers come around and I feel her trying to pull me in a bit deeper. I give a hard thrust and all of me goes into her.

There is a cry from her then that is almost all pain but she confuses me with her words.

"Oh, again!"

I pull out till I'm right on the edge of coming out of her then I push it into her will the full power of my back. I feel our bodies hit with a smack!

Again there is a cry of pain and her fingernails dig into my spine but at the same time I feel her thrust herself up to meet me.

"Oh Flenn, oh please Flenn! Oh yes, my husband." I listen to her whimper in what sounds like agony but I am quickly getting beyond where I could stop even if she begged me to stop. The thrusting into what is the hottest and tightest place the gods made is driving me very quickly towards spending.

She opens her thighs. They are warm and wet along my hips as she pulls them up given even more of herself to me.

I start to grunt with every thrust. I feel her placing soft kisses around my neck and throat, then up my chin. I lean down and kiss her but quickly have to pull back as need for breath makes me gasp. She is looking up at me with her mouth opening into a perfect 'O' then her eyes squint shut and she drives herself up onto to me. We hit with a hard smack and she shrieks!

As her fingers drag my back I feel the skin burn under her nails and my body tightens. I cry out joining her in bliss as I feel myself empty. Pulse after pulse shooting from me into her. She gives little quivers as my cock expands inside her. Then I feel myself just slowly collapsing. Try though I might I lower my full weight onto her body.

As I try to catch my breath she squirms herself on me. Clearly wanting more she's making her body move around the length of me as I slowly soften. Her hands caress me gently. I hear her softly whispering my name by my ear.

After several minutes I manage to bring my hands down and push up on the mattress.

Looking down at her I see her face is flush like she's blushing. There is sweat on her brow and her hair is sticking to her neck. She looks up at me and slowly smiles.


"Well, it did hurt, but if that's you solution for your getting hard every time you see me naked. I can live with it." I feel her legs twitch against the side of me. "Oh yea...oh my... Flenn?"

"Yes my love?"

"How soon can you get hard again?"

I start to laugh.

"Well it doesn't take very long. Why already wanting more..."

She gives a shrug and is about to answer then looks over to the window.

I follow her gaze and see the flickering light.

"Why did they light the bonfire? That's for tomorrow night." She asks her hand brushing her hair out her eyes.

Her eyes go wide as I pull myself from her and jump to my feet.

"Flenn?"

"That's not the bonfire! The square is on the other side of the inn!"

Rushing to the window I open the inner shutters and swing them in. The Velum panels open inward then the outer shutter swing out.

I hear the first screams then.

"Oh my god that's the Candler's place!"

Gertrude has come to press herself against the back of me and look out. I catch her arms as I turn and move her to the side.

"Get dress and stay here." I order as I grab up my pants and start to dress as quickly as I can. I have my boot half laced when the screams start to get louder.

"Flenn?" she screams after me as I grab my belt and rush to the door.

Turning I see my wife standing there backbit by the flickering flames from the window. Her dress clutched to her chest. I hurry back to her and plant a solid kiss on her lips.

"Your still beautiful my love. Stay here, stay safe!"

As I reach the door of the open front door of the inn I see a huge shadow pass in front of it. My hand goes to the wire and leather hilt of Mother's Morn.

The sword is screaming into my mind to be drawn!

As I plunge out into the night I toss my belt and the scabbard to the ground by the door. I run towards the sounds of a woman screaming in pain.

Her name was Merthila. She was the Bakers wife. Her screams mercifully end just as I get close.

The creature eating her didn't like the noise while it was feasting!

Without though my hand tightens around the hilt the black blade, it rises and with a cry to the gods I slash the thing in half!

As it falls I see it horrible blood ridden face. It's nothing I've ever seen in this world. I can't even take time to describe it as I hear and then see two more of them coming at me at a run.

I can see their faces then show surprise... when I run at them to close the distance.
The pale stone wall of the Apothecary shop is covered in dark black blood as I spin past them and into the town square. They fall in pieces severed far easier than any tree.

The center of towns is a mad house. The creatures are tearing into the town's folk with screams of sick pleasure while the people try to flee. Then I see the black smith and my brother standing back to back!

A mighty swing of a hammer and a slicing cleave of a double bitten axe! They are at least holding their own against the things.

I feel hot blood splash my arm as I drive Mother's Morn effortlessly into the gut of one of the things. It howls down into my face with a stench like a bog.

I kick it from the blade and move towards my brother.

Hearing a howl I half turn, then I hear my brother screaming my name.

Seven or more of these creatures are suddenly on top of me driving me to the ground. Claws tear at me, teeth bite at me. Hands pull me this way and that with a strength that's unholy. Then a hot bar of fire is driven into my chest. I vomit blood from my mouth as I scream denial at death. Then the sword is ripped even more painfully from me. I'm pushed to the ground to lie panting. I bring my hand to the wound only to feel it close under my fingertip.

Dragging my fingers through the bloody hair I can't find it! Just a raised white scar marks where it was.

My hand tightens on the hilt of Mother's Morn.

Power surges up through me then, powerful thought begin to fill my brain. I see armies at my call; heroes of legend call my name to save them.

I rise.

With a scream I spin into them!

I hear their howls, I see their goat like faces, I feel the hard racking of their claws, the sharp tearing of their bites. The terrible agony when their weapons slam into me causing bloody wounds that heal in seconds. But I do not stop killing them!

Screaming in a rage of pain and primal hatred I spin and slash at them one after another as they come close to me. I slash their terrible faces from in front of me. I slash at them like I'm clearing limbs from a tree. They fall far more easily.

Smoke from the burning town fills my nose but memories of thousands of camp fires fill me more. I see warriors in strange armor and places I have no name for.

Still I kill them. More come at me then and then more! I hear the screams of the villagers. Turning I see the Lord of the manor and the two Knights standing their blades drawn. Their eyes are on me and I see a sick horror on the faces of their guards.

Like I'm harvesting wheat I reap into the creatures as they surge into me. I shrug off the terrible slashing cuts from their weapons and fight on feeling myself heal and grow stronger second by second.

Then it stops

Blinking, dripping dark blood from every bit of me I lower the point of the black blade. It cuts its way into flagstone at my feet with ease. I slowly sink to my knees my hands clutching the hilts. I lean my head into the dark metal pommel. I feel the strange thoughts slowly slipping away but some of the memories linger longer than others.

In moments I have lived lives. I have see the bodies of hundreds of women under me and heard their cries of pleasure. Equally I've felt the deaths screams of tens of thousands of warriors. The hot impact of them when they hit the hilts, the wet spray of their blood against me, their fingers clutching to me. Their last sight my face as their eyes go blank.

"Flenn?"

My brother's voice is familiar and yet at the same time it is not. It has the feel of one of the memories. Like someone I knew in a more distant time. Ever so slowly I bring my head up and away from the sword.

He steps back from me when he sees my face.

"Oh my god!"

My brother turns from me in horror and runs away!

Unable to believe what I'm seeing I reach out for him and I see what sent him running!

Scars! All along my arm. Hundreds of them. A spiders web pattern of scars. I follow them down my arm to my chest. I have far more there. I see some even closing and going white as I watch.

Bringing my hand to my face I feel the lines. Like piles of thatch they cross in every direction.

I realize then...every wound...every cut, claw, and stab that I took left its mark.

Using the hilts I push myself to my feet. My weight drives the sword a good foot into the paving stone.

I reluctantly lift my fingers off the pommel. . I tighten and loosen my hand flexing the fingers. I look up at the night sky and the rising column of smoke.

I feel as immense as the night, as powerful as the darkness above, to snuff out the lives of thousand would be but a simple task for my fingers now.

"I demand that sword peasant!"

With as much awareness as I would give a bee busing next to me I turn to look at the Knight.

His fine clothes and decorative weapon are hardly even stained. I can see the guards that flank him are nearly as blood drenched as myself. But him... he isn't even winded.

My eyes narrow. My finger caress the hilt of Mother's Morn. His guards stop and I see them think about raising their weapons for a second, then they exchange a look between them that speaks volumes. They then sort of half step away from the Knight.

He doesn't even notice.

"Did you hear me boy? I said give me that sword! It's a blade far to wondrous for the hand of a peasant to wield. In the hands of a true warrior like myself its power would be enough to bring an end to the war! Give it to me!"

Like pulling it from water Mother's Morn slips its black length out the stone. I lift it till its point is just a foot from his brightly colored surcoats.

"Please...come take it." I whisper.

"Insolent puppy! Kneel and lay that thing at my feet you worthless...deformed...charcoal burner! Guards. Disarm him." He looks then to either side of him and sees then that his men have moved back several feet. They are not looking away from me for even a second. It's the same kind of attention I would give a snake within striking distance.

I see the Lord of the land coming towards me. His hands are raised in a pacifying gesture. His eyes are locked with mine after a second then his face takes on a look of disgust. His eyes start to roam across me taking in all the marks. A thousand lines of pain written in white upon my skin.

His eyes go to the black sword.

My finger pop as they tighten around the hilt.

"Sir Talbric! If you value your life step away from that man. That's a hell blade he's holding and it will not be taken from him while life is in his body. You know the legends." warns the Lord.

"Yes I do you fool! Legend of power, the power to make oneself King! To lead armies too glorious victories over any and all that come at you. I will not see such in the hands of a peasant!"

He brings his sword up towards my face. I flick my wrist.

The black sword slips to the side and I hear a steel on stone clang.

Sir Talbric looks down at the hilt of his sword that now sports only about six inches of blade. The end severed as clean as I could sever a small tree branch with a razor sharp axe.

"You live because you're not worth killing." I tell him softly. "There's a another sword by your feet. Pick it up, if you wish. Make it worth my time."

My words come to me from a distant battlefield. From the lips of a General to the ear of a Prince they were spoken last.

This Knight isn't really worthy of them.

I see a snarl of rage cross his face and he starts to stoop down.

The Lord of the manor grabs his arms and pulls him back.

"Guards restrain Sir Talbric."

"Unhand me!" screams the Knight "I will have the power of that sword!"

The manor Lord grabs him and pulls him up into his face.

"You fool." He says in a whisper. I hear him as clear as if he were screaming it. "You know the legends. Not a one of those blades is without danger to its welder. Look at the boy! I wouldn't take up that hellish thing no matter the power it holds. Look!"

Sir Talbric looks away from the Lord then. I see his eyes come to rest on me for the first time. Till then I think all he's seen is the black sword.

The look on his face tells me more about what I must now look like than even my brother's reaction.

Pulling himself free of he Lord, He walks away without another word.

As the guards follow him away the Lord slowly come to stand just out of reach of me and Mother's morn. So he thinks at least.

Looking down I kick one the things with my boot.

"What are these?"

"The Kings heralds call them Grulls. I'm told they came across the sea in huge floating piles of wreckage. Hundreds maybe thousands of ship lashed together in a huge floating island. They surged ashore and began burning village after village. Then more of them arrived on another of those floating piles of timbers. Then more. We don't know how many there are in the south but for them to have come this far north the number must be huge."

I see battle plans forming at the back of my mind. Old enemies, dead centuries, move into positions of power. I look up at the man that until just awhile ago was my Lord.

"The King is losing. Isn't he? For this many to have come all the way to here he can't be stopping them."

I see a bit of anger flash across his face. His hand slips to his side but then as he moves his foot and his boot connects with Sir Talbric's sword blade.

The anger and color drains form his face. He nods.

"Are you going south?" I ask him knowing the answer.

"I was ordered to hold the North Lands."

"If the south falls that will not matter. You might can retreat back into the mountains and make a stand. At least till winter came and you froze to death in the snow." I look to where I can see my brother standing just at the far side of the village. He's talking to my father. His arms are swinging wildly and then he points towards me.

"I may go south. I wish to discuss this with my family..." I see my father take one look at me then he and my brother walk off into he night. "With my wife."

"Son...you need to see what you look like. I ... I'm sorry this fell to you."
I watch the Lord of the manor turn and walk away from me.

"Flenn!"

I hear my wife's voice calling me from the direction of the inn. I see her father holding her by the arm trying to restrain her from coming to me.

She turns and hits him, beating at his chest. Finally he has to turn her lose and she runs towards me.

Before I can see that look on her face I turn away from her.

"Flenn?" I hear her steps come to a slow stop a bit behind me. I can see her face as clearly as if I was turned towards her. "Flenn you're covered in blood! Are you hurt my love?"

"No. But I'm not the same anymore. Look at my back, my arms. You can see what's happened to me."