Chronicles of the Special Stretch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to Wikipedia, the average circumference of an erect penis is 4.8 inches (5.2 being an upper dimension). My plugs are: 4 ¼ at the fattest part of the fifth-bubble base, and the BBBB is 5 1/8 at the fattest and 4 ¾ at the bottom/base "rung" of the fattest bubble. You have to get it in over the fattest part to get to the bottom rung for it to stay in (which I can't yet). I have to be able to maintain the BBBB to be able to accommodate my lover. Going for two sessions today and praying to get laid tonight.

I watched with my hand mirror as the 5-incher slid easily into my ass. Easily slid in. I could see the pussy juices amassing around the opening of my eager pussy. The plug was creating a pleasurable sensation in my neglected pussy and I ignored it, strapped in the plug with a pair of tight panties and went about my day. An hour later when I peeled off my panties, they were soaked with my pussy juices and I decided to give my clit a small little reward by petting it for a few minutes. It was going to be a very long day.

Saturday and Sunday allow my little ass to have a rest, and even though Monday was a holiday, I found a small amount of time to sneak in some butt plug action. I have measured my lover's big cock with my hand and it is equal in girth to the fattest part of the BBBB. I set a goal for myself to overtake the BBBB in the next 20 days. I whipped out the BBB again this day—hopefully I will have better luck than last time. The first two bubbles went in somewhat easily. But that third, fat bubble took some coaxing, but lo and behold, it went in!

Well, sort of. For some reason it wouldn't stay in, but at least my little tiny opening was around most of it even though it kept trying to pop out. I carefully slipped on an overly tight thong and sat down on the bed hoping the pressure would force it in more. Oh, how I wanted so badly to conquer this plug and come to my lover with a new thrill for him. While I sat on my bed, my pussy became engorged and desirous. I stroked my clit lightly through my miniscule thong panty and daydreamed about my lover's talented tongue licking me.

I reached for my vibrator, but thought to myself that I would only use it for a moment because I wanted to save myself for my man. The vibrator felt good on my clit through the tiny panty, but not really good enough to make me cum. I reached around back and gave the plug a few little pushes—it would only move as far as the taut sliver of fabric would allow, but it was enough to cause a rush of feeling to my nether regions. Lightly bobbling the fat plug in and out pushed my tightening body near the edge of orgasm in less than a minute. I continued caressing my clit with the vibrator and jostled the BBBB inward and outward—was I actually liking this anal play? Despite my desire to save myself for later, I couldn't stop myself and came in less than two minutes. I mused that my lover's time was near.

Sessions over the following week: All sessions were with the BBBB, and although it went in most of the way, it never went in far enough to stick! It just kept popping out. I wondered if this was a design flaw or if I still wasn't ready. I began thinking about what item I might have around the house that would have a better shape. I realized at that moment why one hears about others using cucumbers or other food items as toys. I laughed to myself about how perverted others might think I was if they could hear my thoughts right now. I contemplated another trip to the adult toy store—or maybe just to the grocery store.

My trip to the grocery store was fruitful! Knowing I will likely have to cover the item in a condom, I considered many items that might have worked—doggie bones; the new tall, skinny, glass soda bottle; ketchup bottles...ahhh the possibilities. But low and behold they had a few fresh veggies left! I selected one zucchini and one squash. I measured them both with my hand to make sure they measured up to my man's big member. I left the store laughing out loud for spending three dollars on "disposable butt toys." Once I got home I realized that I could even shape them a little with a whittling knife! My man is going to think I am such a perv!

The following two weeks I used and abused my store gems. I noted that my pussy juices flow generously every session, and again I pondered that I may be liking this more than I had thought I would. By then end of two weeks I was out of condoms and my veggies were ready for the compost.

It was time to try the BBBB again. To my delight, it went in—all the way—I had done it!! It took me almost two months, but I had done it...AND...it felt good! I was now ready for my Mongo. He will be hosting company for a few days soon....but after that--he'll be all mine.

Maybe Mongo will write the next chapter.

12