Chrysania Rose: Installment 01

Story Info
Introduction to private world of a SSBBW Domme.
1.8k words
4.03
40.5k
6
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Installment 1 - Welcome to my Domain

There are those who would say that leading a double life is a stressful thing, a choice made in desperation, something done out of shame or fear. They say that in leading a double life, one cannot find fulfillment in either of their personas. I do not agree. For me, leading a double life allows me to experience the best of both worlds.

One of those worlds is the world I walk through in daylight. As Chrysania Rose, a woman who by all accounts is nothing out of the ordinary, save for my extraordinary size. Taller than most women, larger than most people in general, I stand just under 6 feet in my socks and tip the scales at a shade over 350 pounds. My neighbors know me as a homebody who works as an accountant and does tutoring for college students on the side. It's a good enough cover. And the tutoring part can be taken as not far from the truth at times. I live in a modest little house, in a modest but quirky little neighborhood close to the main business district in an anonymously large American city.

The other world I inhabit is a world of shadows and whispers. As Mistress Rose, I maintain a small but well-equipped domination dungeon in the spare bedroom of my house. My clientele is discreet and discriminating. They know the difference between an escort who passes herself off as a Domme, and the real thing. Virtually all of my clients are professional men between the ages of thirty-five and sixty. I also have a few couples who enjoy the occasional venture into my dungeon, as well as one young man who squanders his trust fund on the kind of attention that mommy and nanny just couldn't give him. And I even have one special little she-pet who lives to serve her mistress.

In these writings, I will share with my readers some of the highlights of my secret life. The fantasy, the sensuality, the strangeness, and the absurd. Maybe you have never known a super-size woman well enough to know what her private life is like? Maybe you have fantasized about being dominated and abused by a woman who is big and strong enough to put you in your place and show you who is in charge? Maybe you are a voyeur who enjoys peeking in on a secret live lived within the shadows? Regardless of the reason that brings you into my world, welcome to my domain.

First let me set the stage and give you a virtual tour of my humble abode and an introduction to the tools of my trade. As I have said, I live in a modest little house. There is a small "public" living area consisting of a kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, and small second bedroom/makeshift home office. And then there is my boudoir which is my special private sanctuary. There, I have all the special luxuries that a goddess requires. An oversized garden bath so that I can stretch my oversized body out for a long soak. And a big sturdy four poster Victorian bed; because while I may be dominant in the dungeon, I like to take it hard and rough in the bedroom. To complete my feminine lair, there is a dressing room with spacious closet and vanity table for primping and preparing for action.

Which is all off-limits to my dungeon clients, they aren't allowed to interact with me on a private and personal level. I never have sex with my submissives. I am a Domme, not a whore. And I don't believe in mixing business with pleasure. My dungeon clients are my paycheck. Not my friends, not my lovers. Most of them are here to get something they cannot get at home. If they want to get laid by a fat chick, they have ample opportunity to do so elsewhere. If they want her to throw in a little slap and tickle before the suck and fuck, then there are many plus sized semi-pros who engage in what they term "sensual domination fantasy sessions." Let them tempt fate with the vice squad. I don't need the money that bad. This is not to say that I don't have kinky sex with any of my lovers, I most certainly do. But none of them pay me for the privilege.

And what exactly do my dungeon clients pay me for? Well, it's a small dungeon, but a well equipped one. My style of décor is a bit of a Medieval-Victorian blend. Very Neo-Gothic with lots of wrought iron and heavy stonework and dark upholstery. The windows are all blacked out and draped with heavy deep red velvet curtains for both mood and privacy. The walls are plastered to look like masonry and hung with heavy iron sconces which look like torches. The floor is dark stained wood with a deeply colored Oriental rug. In one corner is my throne. It's an oversized cherry wood affair with black brocade cushions. It sits on a low platform flanked by two gigantic wrought iron candle stands. There is a matching cherry armoire, in the heavy overstated Victorian design. It's been fitted out with hooks and shelves to hold all of my miscellaneous implements of torture and mayhem. Paddles, riding crops, floggers, fur paddles, dog collars, chain whips, nipple clamps, rope, shackles, blindfolds, gags, etc... The collection is expansive and ever-growing, as my clients like to bring me gifts of new toys in hopes that I will make use of them during our sessions.

There's a large mirror on the front of the armoire facing the bondage chair, which is a wicked little piece of furniture. It has a padded seat and multiple points above, to the sides, and beneath, where shackles and other restraints can be secured. In the bondage chair, I can secure my submissive in nearly any position. Especially vulnerable ones with arms straight out to the sides and knees spread wide. They like watching the scenes play out in the mirror of the armoire. I usually let them, unless they are annoying me. And then they get blindfolded and denied a good show. I have a large padded table which has several places to secure restraints as well. The bottom of the table is enclosed with bars, and serves as a makeshift cage for very naughty clients who need a "time out".

What is a session with me like? Well, if you are a new client, we exchange correspondence for a while, to help me determine if you are sincere and sane. If I feel okay, I meet prospective clients on neutral ground, such as at a coffee shop. If I don't get any creepy vibes, we talk business. I explain my fee structure and boundaries. I also require prospective clients to send me detailed descriptions of their fantasies. If any special props or costumes are required, they are to provide them. It's considered good manners to bring the Domme a tribute gift for allowing you into her dungeon. If a client decides that they just aren't getting what they want from a session, then we part as friends. Like lovers and business partners, dominants and submissives are a complicated relationship and sometimes personalities just don't click. Many of my clients wish to be seen in their hotel rooms. I cater to a lot of businessmen who are in and out of town throughout the year. I have a wonderful little porta-dungeon kit that fits perfectly in a sample case. Nobody in the hotels would ever guess what my true business is.

If I don't have sex with my clients, where does the sensuality come from? My dear, if you have not figured out that the human body and mind can experience intense pleasure without exchanging bodily fluids, then you have a lot to learn. Just because I don't have sex with my clients does not mean that I do not allow them to touch me or engage in sensual behavior with me. If they are very, very good, they may earn the right to worship my body by lavishing it with luxurious creams and oils. If they are very, very bad, they may be tied to the bondage chair and forced to watch while I flaunt my body inches from their face. And just because I don't have sex with my clients does not mean that they cannot have sex with each other. I have orchestrated some incredibly sensual scenes between couples who come to my dungeon in order to be forced to do all kinds of naughty things to each other. I have had men climax from watching me dominate their partners and by having their partners perform body worship on me. The only times I have pushed the boundaries with my no sex with clients rule was when I had a hot fat chick in my dungeon. While I love a good hard pounding by a good hard dick, I also love the sensual curves of a plush female body. My little she-pet, who is not a paying client, has also been brought in to participate in scenes with generous clients.

Voyeurism and body worship overlap and sometimes blur the lines between scene and fantasy. One of my personal fantasies is showing off my body while maintaining total control over my submissive. Since it is my fantasy, I reserve it for my most special and generous clients. It's the closest they get to interacting with the real me on an intimate level. I have one client who lavishes me with new dungeon wear and lingerie as long as I model it for him. Another man twice took me on a shopping spree for the privilege of watching me get myself off with a toy he and I picked out together in a local adult emporium. In those cases, I'm not dominating, I'm performing. And that is only a small part of my life as a professional dominant. It's my one and only shameful guilty pleasure.

Most of the time, I find myself becoming aroused during my sessions with clients. More often than not, I will retire to my boudoir to masturbate after the clients leave. If by chance my she-pet is in the dungeon, I will order her to service me. And when I am especially turned on, I will call up a lover and have him come by for a post-session romp.

I feel as if I am horny all the time in this profession. I don't know whether the job has made me such a big nasty slut, or whether the fact that I'm a big nasty slut attracted me to the job. All I know is that I am very well suited to it and would not change a thing.

So, now you know who I am and what I do. I hope you have as much fun reading about my experiences as Mistress Rose, as I do writing them. Each installment in my story will detail a specific dungeon or hotel encounter I have had over the years. Look for more to come as I share what goes on behind closed doors.