Chrystal Chalice Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You got to work at liking your own skin and getting comfortable inside it. Most of American society is so hung up with hypocrisy, few are willing to be liberated about sexual matters. The body needs to be treated well and maintained in a high state of readiness. That means from not only a personal safety standpoint, but also where sex is concerned. Woody sometimes called me a panther, or a cougar, mainly because I was older than he, and had no calms about fucking younger men and women. Regardless, I don't hold anything against anyone.

Wait, there are a couple areas I'd be somewhat intolerant so to speak. Stupidity is one. Humans don't have a natural right to be stupid. But, some are. Immaturity in an adult body in another. Grow the fuck up and get over yourself, you're not special, and life is too short. My amative potency was ready to pounce without hesitation on just about anything I found exciting, fascinating, or stimulating. On the hand job, don't be fucking stupid, immature and lazy. And especially that goddamn victimization mindset really pisses me off.

Like Kitty, I kept a caramel tanned appearance, part of which came from beach nudity. We both had long slender fingers slid easily into tight places. Oh great, now I'm wandering instead of working. Anyway, while I watched her slowly get dressed, I figure oh what the hell, I was getting a little turned on. And, slowly, my fingertips brushed one of my braless nipples, that became erect and gave me an instant shot of energy.

"Come on, baby, wanna do something?" Kitty gazed back and met my expression. She flashed a smile with big puffy lips and a pearly grin of superb dentistry. "We've been down before, honey. Got no qualms about doing you, you're one hot babe."

"Thanks, sweetie, appreciate the offer, but I gotta get busy," I told her regretfully. Yep, we'd been on each other before. She'd definitely sucked me into multiple orgasms. That round as a donut mouth had latched onto my nipples a few times. "Maybe later, my friend."

"You betcha," Kitty chuckled and scooped up her pink thong.

"Geezus, Kitty, god you're hot, smoking baby," I said casually.

"I'll get all this straightened up, Chrystal," Woody promised in a humble manner, and fetched a towel and some cleaning materials. "The table'll get polished and waxed too," he continued. Cool, I thought, seemed he wanted to satisfy in every way possible. "No problem."

"Do a good job, Woodsy, and maybe you'll get polished and waxed later," I replied jousting with him with a little tease on the side. "See if you can keep up with both of us."

"Hey, I'm in," Kitty chimed in and pulled her tight short black skirt down. She thumbed in the direction of the bathroom. "Going down the hall to freshen up, sweet stuff."

Like her slip-on sheath of sheer material, her raven hair and dark eyes also matched the trimmed patch of pubic hair from pubis to bikini line. Naturally, the stilettoes were an inky alligator pattern. Regardless, she was hot, and you gotta love that sleek stretchy material that clung to every nook and cranny. In front, you could see the thick bulge of her camel toe. I sucked in a breath at the thought of her pelvis. At the same instant, I accepted the shiver of delight remembering my lips had driven her to ecstasy on a couple of occasions.

"Hustle your hot little ass, Kitty cat," I told her and recalled my short stint in the marines. Yep, had the tattoos to prove it too. "Bathroom, hot lips, get a move on. "My office in five," I warned her. "Gotta busy day scheduled, let's go people."

"Whew, you like to crack the whip, baby," Kitty moaned playfully when she returned and sat in the huge black leather chair in front of my desk. She crossed her long well-toned and tanned legs. I noted quickly she wasn't wearing her thong when she crossed her legs sensuously. An erotic personality of fascinating proportions, she was fun to be around. "We gotta try that some time, I'm okay with it. Just don't leave any marks. Doesn't look good on camera and have to use too much makeup. Plus, it messes up my dance routine. You can wear that strap-on of yours too. Oh my god, Chrystal, that felt so good the last time, I lost count of the orgasms."

"Yeah, we'll do that," I feigned passing interest in the possibilities. Naturally, I was interested in doing her again. She was so goddamn erotic, hell I nearly cum just looking at her. "No, really, it's always exciting with you, you know? You're just a hot mess, I love it."

"Before we get into to something serious," Kitty said with one hand up, palm toward me in a lighthearted manner. Her nails were long and polished candy apple red, and matched the sheen of her wide lips. "I just gotta tell ya, that Woody is something else. Geezus, he knows how to fuck. I mean whew, we could get him some camera time. Man, he fucked me into a dripping sweat, not to mention of course, where else I was dripping. Damn, Chrystal."

"Yeah, my friend, he's good, plus Woody's an excellent intern and assistant," I admitted and licked my mouth with the tip of my tongue. "An eager student, he's an avid learner." I grinned and she nodded with a chuckle. She sat relaxed in a manner that gave me full view of her gorgeous vagina. I sighed a long exhale. "You're so yummy, now stop it and behave." Plump and puffy, her pussy was a deep invitation to pure ecstasy. "If I do you later, let's have Woody do the photo shoot. I'd love to add that to my art work collection."

"Any time, baby, I'm open and ready," she said with a breathy hint.

"Now, shifting our gear boxes, let's get down to the other stuff." I'd already removed my jacked and tossed it on the coat rack where my fedora rested. Kitty gazed at my shoulder holster and smiled. "You know I like to keep a gun close by, you never know. Nowadays, with all the bullshit going on out there," I pointed to my seaside window. "I mean what the fuck, it's getting worse and worse." With a wave of my hand and a slight raise of my shoulders, I leaned forward and rested my elbows on the desk. Then, I asked her, "Tell me what's going on?'

"Wow, where do I start, Chrystal?" She started to say and her mood changed. Her eyes seemed darker and her mouth tighter, as I detected tension. "It's my hubby."

"Cucky Chucky?" I blurted slightly but not too intently.

That wasn't meant in a condescending way about her partner, but more in a manner of appreciation for their liberated lifestyle. Light heartedly, we often jested Cucky Chucky who satiated his inner carnality by the virtue of his openness as a voyeur. We nick named him that and he went with it. Her hubby was a down to earth decent person who enjoyed their open way of life. For him, his thing was watching, he liked seeing her fucked on or off screen.

Gangbanged, teamed DP, in the butt, Cucky loved it. And, I know this for a fact, I've seen the interaction and attended their house parties at their upscale secluded home on the beach. As an amateur photographer, not to mention investigative work, I took pictures of these episodes for my private gallery. That aside, as her agent and manager, Chucky ran their business side of things. Which I was guessing was an issue at this moment or maybe not. Who knows with people, we're capable of anything and everything, and only limited by imagination.

"Yeah, my Cucky," Kitty sniffled instead of purring. "I think he's losing a few marbles up there, Chrystal." She pointed one long expertly manicured red fingernail at the side of her head. For a moment, she paused and sat back with an up thrust to her huge boobs. Before she said anything further, I remembered my lips on one of her big thick nipples. "I'm worried."

"A few marbles? Oh come now, Chucky is madly in love with you," I noted with a sigh of nearly being unimpressed with a hint of her drama. "We all got a few loose ball bearings up here, baby, what else is new." I lightly tapped my forehead. "But, Chuck the cuck is a good business guy. He's made a ton of green stuff for you two, not to mention that spooky house." I gazed out the window and took a whiff of the salty air. "Geezus, that thing is valuable."

"Yeah, it's historic, practically a museum itself," Kitty huffed a long sigh. "Doesn't give me much comfort. For one thing," she tried to explain. "It's fucking haunted, and for another, now Chucky, my Chucky," she sniffled again, and cradled her head in her hands. Slowly, she raised her head and looked at me and said, "he's has gone missing, I'm scared Chrystal."

"Well, goddamnit, Kitty, I can see that by your facial expression, at least that's what I'm reading," I answered casually while another part of me wondered about Woody's progress in bringing our books up to date. The raccoon and weasel business, lawyers and insurance companies, was good. "Missing? I mean what the fuck." I paused for a second. "Okay, so, tell me something here, you know you can tell me anything." I shrugged brief lift in my shoulders for emphasis. "You want me to guess? What can I do to help you, my friend?"

"Okay, let me back up, Chrystal," Kitty said softly with a slow pace. "You know he liked to gamble, hit the casino a lot. Plus, he was into some money owed to the Tuna, and..."

"Hold a second," I stopped her. "He's gone missing, you say, and he owes the Tuna gambling debts? Geezus, Kitty, you don't want to owe Tonno di Pesce money." I pulled in a long breath and added, "How long, Kitty, how long has he been gone?"

"Well, ya see, I was supposed to do a photo shoot for Cougar Are Us online magazine," Kitty began with an arch of her back, the out thrust of her big tits and few more sniffles. She sank her shoulders and said, "You know, soft core stuff, simulation sex, lots of up close spread open, puffy lips and gaping views. Some good erections on the part of my co-actor, but no wet insertion or cumming on the set. No blows jobs, etc. And, Chucky was supposed to be there." She put up one hand as a stopping gesture. "But, he never showed up."

"Hmm, he never misses one of your shoots," I pondered with a slant of my head.

"That was early morning yesterday, it's been over a day now," Kitty claimed.

"You call the police; make a missing person's report?" I asked her.

"No, I'm concerned about the Tuna," she admitted.

"So am I," I said to her. "I know the Tuna very well." I gave a sour look.

"The Tuna can be a little scary, especially that refrigerator that follows him around," Kitty groaned with a hint of concern. "Tacky Le Gauche is just an asshole thug."

"Yeah, tell me about, he's typical of most walking around carrying a dick and a pair balls." I couldn't help but stare at her big boobs. Geez, those nipples were amazing. Anyway, I said, "One time he grabbed my ass, mind you, without permission of course." I shifted in my chair. "Next thing I know, he's sliding his middle finger up my crotch and about to stick it in."

"Oh, Chrystal, what the fuck?" Kitty gasped. "What'd ya do? Let him finger you?"

"Naw, I just elbowed him in the throat, kicked him in the shin real hard," I explained to her with a shrug. "And, grabbed his wrist and put him on his knees. At that point, I was about to pull my gun and stick in his mouth, when the Tuna appeared out of nowhere."

"Oh wow, that's amazing, Chrystal," Kitty said and swallowed hard. "Whoa, then what?" She was excited, her face lit up and she slid forward on the chair. She parted her thighs and sat on the edge of the cushion. I got a wide-open view of her pussy. Damn it was a nice one. "Yeah, yeah, that's so awesome, Chrystal. Geezus, I wish I could do that."

"Of course you could," I encouraged her. "You don't have to put up with bullshit, Kitty. My ex, an old cop, always told me that one thing. Treat everybody fairly and the way you want to be treated until someone doesn't. Fuck the bad guys. They piss you off, do something they ain't supposed to do, you put them down, fast and hard. Lip to pavement resuscitation."

"I get it, but what did the Tuna do?" Kitty wanted to know.

"Very calmly, with a grin on his fat round face, chomping his cigar," I started to tell her. "He looked straight at me and said 'you want me to have him disappear, Ms. Chrystal?' Just like that. I glanced at Le Gauche, I thought for sure he peed in his pants."

"No shit. What the fuck?" Kitty sighed heavily. "Geezus, the Tuna likes you."

"Yeah, I know," I answered wryly. "The Tuna chewed him out. After that, no problem."

"I want you to find him, I'm scared for him," Kitty said with a frown. "That haunted house is fucking creepy. I prefer the beach condo and don't even go in that place unless Chucky is with me." she took a breath and adjusted her boobs. "Here's the other thing."

"Uh huh," I muttered. But, was utterly fixated on her tits. While she spoke, I thought about climbing on top of her and fucking her with a strap on. At the same time, milking those boobs with lots of sucking action. I cleared my throat and added, "Please, tell me more."

"He was going to that house before the photo shoot," she started to tell me.

I thought it over on several mental planes of reality within the range of immediate sensory assessment. At the same time, my darker side wanted to imagine a threesome with Kitty and Woody. Geezus, I had a three-dimensional picture going on at this very moment. In that blink of imaginative sweep, I wore a black leather strap-on, with a huge rubber black penis. While Kitty gave Woody a slippery plunger sucking blowjob on the conference room table, I fucked her from behind. In and out, I pounded her up thrusted ass with wild abandon. Seconds later, Woody blew his load all over her face like the Yellowstone Park geyser, Old Faithful. White-hot spew splattered everywhere, he just kept cumming, and I kept fucking her.

"Uh yeah, the house, right? Chucky was cumming, I mean going," I stuttered.

"You okay, Chrystal?" Kitty purred in that unique resonance of hers.

"Oh yeah, I was just thinking about all the possibilities, sorry," I mumbled.

Sex and sexuality, it is the primal basis of all our motivations, desires and actions. Nonetheless, I put my next thoughts in the direction of the property she mentioned. The old Malice house had a long mysterious history on the west coast. Built in the 1920's by a wealthy banker, a robber baron, the homestead had once been a part of a historic preservation site. Due to expenses for upkeep, the state park sold it to Chucky. He apparently wanted to make a scary museum out of it, and likely make a few movies there, based on the haunted history.

Drago Malice was well known around this locale. He and his wealthy associates, followers and admirers, were the upper class of the day. The roaring 20's had brought exceptional wealth, by hook or crook, Drago the Dred had amassed a fortune. Around him, were the rich and famous. They were the social elite, the law and order, the business and commerce, and especially the local government. Drago controlled everything and influenced everyone, from the state capital to the Congress and even the White House. His vanity, as the legend goes, was only outmatched by his cruelty. So, among the upper classes what else new?

"Okay then, my love," Kitty murmured affectionately. "You'll take the case, right?"

"Of course I will, sweetie, we got this," I reassured her. Woody appeared looking like a hot hunk. He brought me my morning steamy coffee. Black, no sugar, served in blue and white china cup on a matching saucer. In fact, he balanced two cups. "Woody, you are special."

"Yes ma'am, whatever you need, just yell," he said in a soft tone.

"Geezus, serve me breakfast in bed, Woody, and bring that woody with ya," kitty mewed.

"Yours, Ms. Kitty, cream and sugar, right?" He bowed to her.

"Oh yeah, I got some cream for ya, baby," Kitty purred and made a sound like a cat. "Thank you my dear," she said and blew him a kiss, to which blushed like a school boy.

"Woody, get me everything you can find on the old Malice estate," I said to him and sucked down a long sip of coffee. He glanced at me and nodded. "I mean everything."

"Roger that, boss, I'm on it," Woody replied obediently. "Back in a jiffy."

"Thanks," I said to him. "Okay, we're on the case, Kitty. We'll find Chucky." I gave her a long look of concern. "In the meantime, go see my detective friend at the P.D."

"I sure do appreciate that, Chrystal." She sniffled and reached in her expensive handbag. Holding back a genuine tear, she handed me a stack of money. "Retainer fee."

"Not right now, you hold on to that," I told her. "Let me do some checking. Once I get some background, make a few contacts and talk to my pal at the P.D. I'll keep you posted."

"Thank you so much, Chrystal, you're the best," Kitty muttered softly. For a second or two, she glanced at her cell phone. "So far no calls from Chucky. I've left message. But, I got to go to a screen test at Tony's place. New film company in town and looking for a lead actor." She paused for a moment and held my gaze. "They special in dominatrix films."

"What a coincidence, Kitty," I said softly. "Yep, I heard that. Some local college co-eds at the coffee shop were talking about doing an audition. Rookies more or less, you know the type. They don't seriously get the art form." I sipped some coffee. Her gaze was still there. "Besides, the movie theater, yeah a probable starting point. That's the first place I'm gonna check. Old Tony's Casa Del Cinema has more secrets than the White House. What?"

"You know," Kitty said with a sensual raspy tone. "You'd make a great dominatrix."

"Uh, no thanks," I swiftly sought to put an end to that suggestion. "Yeah, I can do it. I've done it. You know that. We even tried it a few times with you as my sub. But, that was a private thing not for commercial exhibition. Hey, more power to those who are seriously into the life style. I just wanted to the feel the potency of dominating you as my slave."

"Okay, Chrystal, whatever you say, but I know Tony would be excited about getting you into the business." Kitty frowned and fiddled with her purse. "Think about it okay."

"I did, thanks, cool idea, but I like being a dick, as in private detective," I told her with an encouraging smile. "But, don't get me wrong, I don't mind wearing strap-on, baby."

"All right," Kitty sniffled. "I'd feel better knowing you were there."

"In the meantime," I started. "Get over to the theater, I'm right be ya."

Seated comfortably in my mustang, all that horsepower between my legs, I shot off through traffic. I beat Kitty to the theater, while she slowly made her way through the throng of touristas in her pink Cadillac sports car. At the Casa Del Cinema, heavy wrought iron fencing surrounded the parking lot like some kind of medieval fortress. Mediterranean style architecture ensured the flavor of earlier times. With an emphasis on privacy, the security officer at the gate gave me a quick glance and waved through. When open for business, the gates retracted allowing customers to flood into the well-trimmed and manicured confines of the x-rated theater.

"Good morning, Ms. Chalice," Le Gauche said to me with a fake smile. He guarded the ticket booth with careful vigilance. "You here for the photo shoot, ma'am?"

"Morning, Tacky," I snorted curtly and ignored the question. "Tony around?"

"Yes, ma'am," he answered quickly and pulled opened the huge wood door of the entrance. "Go right on in; they're setting up for a photo shoot on the center stage."

"Thanks, Tacky," I said with my usual smirk. "Have a nice day."

No sense in poking the bear. Never the less, inside the lobby, with dark red carpeting, black wall trimming, and exotic nude oil paintings, the recessed lighting afforded a shadowy atmosphere. A few naked white statues adorned the walls around the snack bar. Off to one side a black staircase led to the balcony. Along the encircling corridor, there were private rooms for live entertainment that offered an assortment of menu selections.