Chubby Chaser Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to see if the rumors are true." Her fingers nimbly undid my belt buckle and drew my zipper down causing my thick, curved cock to pop out before her almond shaped eyes.

"Fuck that's uhm; that is a nice one." She probably would have said more but I couldn't resist making out with her some more. I loved her tongue and thick, juicy lips. Fanny was stroking my cock holding it in place pointed at her belly with one hand while the other roughly jerked the length in slow, dry repetitions. I put both of my palms flat on the wall facing her in a standing pushup position and began fucking her hand with deep strokes. She was getting hot and bothered twisting and bending my cock as her knees buckled.

"Want me to suck it?" I nodded running the flat of my tongue over her right cheek before taking her earlobe between my teeth.

"Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding started playing by the time my cock was pumping in and out of Fanny's mouth turning it into a surrogate cunt. The big girl had started out with one fist around the base of my cock before surrendering herself to my mounting lust. Her thick lips glistened with saliva and precum which dribbled down her chest in a nasty web that sent jolts of pleasure along my length. Fanny had drawn my pants down past my ankles and shoes making it that much easier for me to straddle her face. Her moans were mixed her a half choking sound as I took deviant liberties with her mouth. I knew it wouldn't be enough to simply fuck her mouth so I forced myself to disengage backing away to sit on the bed.

"Let me see it bitch." I groaned stroking my glistening cock as Fanny wiped her lips with her forearm.

She comically had difficulty getting back to her feet kicking off the floral print sandals on her feet before turning to face the wall. My breathing became heavier, more labored as she unsnapped the clasp under her muffin top before digging her thumbs into the top of her jeans.

"Slowly." I begged like a demented savant and she complied taking more than enough time to reveal the massive, meaty dimpled ass that had caught my attention upon our first meeting. It extended out from her lower back in a nearly perfect triangle almost glowing from her olive complexion. My cock strained and wobbled at the enticing sight. Fanny bent forward balancing herself with one hand on the wall to step out of her jeans.

"DON'T FUCKING MOVE!" I was on her in an instant grabbing huge helpings of the doughy flesh that made up her abnormally wide thighs. She placed both of her palms against the wall gasping a little bit from the exertion. The poor girl was carrying around a lot of weight but I didn't give a shit only wanting to further indulge my lust for her generous body. Fanny Budiman was a living fertility symbol wordlessly begging to be fucked into submission and I was going to be the executioner carrying out the silent order given by her thick, voluptuous body.

My cock throbbed and pulsed as it was pressed into the deep crack of her monster-sized butt. Fanny's saliva and my precum made for more than enough lubricant to fuck her butt cheeks to my heart's content. She had a case of the "chub rub" that strangely added to her allure as I fucked in upward strokes against her tanned butt. I felt a sliver of pain as my ball were accidentally pinched by Fanny. The girl was working her clit and moaning loudly.

"FUCKING FUCK!!" A thick spurt of cum shot from the head of my cock over the expansive curve of Fanny's monster leaving a milky trail. To her credit, that ass was so huge that that first blast of cum never reached the small of her back. More spurts followed in decreasing degrees until I was left watching the rest of the cum bubble up between the deep crack of her thick ass cheeks.

I softly took her hand leading her to the bed and directed her to sit on the edge facing me. I wasn't done enjoying Fanny Budiman by a long shot crawling between her legs to kiss her puffy, sparsely haired mound. She was salty and sweet at the same time as I lapped and sucked on her thick, juicy lower lips. My greedy fingers kneaded her tummy and breasts indiscriminately pushing her onto her back. I hungrily pried her sopping wet lips apart claiming her engorged clit as my prize. Fanny squirmed and gasped bathing my face in her essence as she came multiple times. English was definitely her second language as she babbled something incoherent and throaty.

"Anda membuat saya datang begitu keras! Aku akan gila!!" Sounded like Indonesian was my best bet as she humped up against my face gasping and pawing at my head. I decided to turn it up a notch pushing her thick, muscular legs up into her pudgy belly. Fanny was yelping in moments as I licked her from her backdoor to her front focusing intensely on each. I was caught off guard as she locked her legs around my head almost snapping my neck. It took a concerted effort to push her thighs apart before I slinked back down towards the floor.

"Oh baby I'm sorry but you really know how to eat that pussy." Her round face was covered with sweat and she looked giddy with sexual joy. I crawled forward on all fours kissing her mound one last time as she cradled my head lovingly.

"Fanny I'm going to fuck you." I declared pointedly looking her in the eye with a predator's glare.

"Please be gentle; I have a very small pussy." She was rubbing her mound and fingering herself as I gathered her legs on my shoulders.

"No."

"No; what do you mean "NO"?"

"I'm going to FUCK-YOU-HARD; you need to be properly FUCKED!! You have so much body here and it needs to be PLOWED RELENTLESSLY FANNY; FUCKING DESTROYED BY MY COCK!!" She screamed as I plunged deep into her instantly bottoming out. Her muscular thighs locked around my waist nearly breaking me in two as she came hard on my cock. I let it rest there enjoying the feeling of her inner walls tensing up around my girth.

"Shit motherfucker; that hurt so good." She finally admitted.

"Fanny?"

"Yes?"

"Can I FUCK YOU now?" I was pounding into her before she could answer as hard as I could. She shivered and convulsed under me taking the intense rutting and gritting her teeth to endure my attention. It took a good twenty minutes to get all of my cock into her tight, narrow pussy before we built up a decent rhythm. Her crescent shaped eyes were tightly shut as I made out with her forcing her nails out of my back pushing her meaty arms against the mattress. Her legs remained locked around my waist as I ground into her with wild abandon.

"Bareng aku akan memiliki bayi Anda!!" She moaned locking her arms around my neck and humping harder than she had before. Her pussy was snapping down on me as my balls tightened up signaling an impending explosive climax. I managed to force her legs apart snagging her ankles and pushing them into her chest.

"Apa-apaan yang Anda lakukan?!!" Fanny began kicking trying to free her ankles when she felt my cock against her backdoor. Despite her efforts, I managed to bury half of my length inside just as I began to cum hard. Her bucking only added to the sensation as she cried and tried to twist her hips to dislodge me.

"Oh you don't fuck in the ass?" I feigned concern knowing full well that I'd intended to bust a load in her ass before we'd even come into the room.

"I did it a few times; but you didn't even FUCKING ASK!!" I stifled a grin as I watched her roll over facing the window rubbing her giant butt.

"I'm really sorry about that Fanny; the way you talked before made me think otherwise...sorry."

"You should still ask." She scolded pulling the bed spread over the lower half of her naked body.

"Did you cum?"

"WHAT?!!"

"Did you cum; it's a simple enough question Fanny." She looked completed annoyed and agitated at my question.

"Well yeah; but you should have asked anyway."

"You would have let me?" She sat there pondering my question and scratching her shoulder length oily locks. Her nipples were erect and I had to take one between my lips suckling like a starving child. Her angry features melted revealing the childish woman I'd met hours earlier.

"You're so bad; you know that?" I was too busy sucking on her nipples to respond running my hand under the comforter to cup her sex. My cock was already grazing the top of the bed in its steely hardness.

"Come on Fanny; you know what I want bitch." She wordlessly rolled over onto her hands and knees raising her titanic ass in the air higher than her shoulders.

"Damn; look at all this fucking ass you got back here baby."

"Can you handle it?" she challenged.

"You already know I can slut." I punctuated my statement by ramming my cock into her sopping wet cunt and making her thick cheeks ripple. The meaty, unyielding nature of her backside threatened to take me along for the ride as she bounced and twerked her wide hips into my crotch. Our room and the accompanying music were nearly drowned out by the loud clapping of her thunderous cheeks.

"Baby?"

"What?"

"Please?" Fanny's legs were as far apart as they could go in the doggy position. I'd defeated her tight puss conforming it to the shape of my cock over the course of the evening. Now I was ready to go into her backdoor once again.

"Are you serious?"

"Baby?"

"Alright but don't cum in my asshole; do it on my butt alright?" Fanny took a few moments to maneuver herself into a face down prone position that was comfortable to her. I stood at the edge of the bed admiring the view for a few moments before straddling her huge ass. My hands appeared so small compared to her smooth, slightly dimply cheeks. Her brown-eye was reddened and slightly gaped from my intrusion earlier. She winced in pain from the sensation of my thick cock-head rubbing her crinkly star.

"Don't just fucking shove it in there; be careful motherfucker!!" Anal sex was definitely not Fanny's cup of tea judging from her involuntary attempts to shake me off. I sunk slowly into her as requested letting her get used to the filling of having her backdoor full. I personally didn't make it a habit to engage in anal with just anybody but I hadn't forgot how she'd invaded my space. She was sent there by someone trying to fuck with me and I hadn't found out who that was just yet.

"O-Okay hurry up and bust a nut; this shit hurts." She'd buried her face in a pillow as I ground into her tight hole combined with the buoyant sensation of her mountainous cheeks on my crotch. I bounced on top of her fat ass for over fifteen minutes before pulling my cock out to glaze her mountainous booty. The view of her wide olive colored butt crisscrossed with my semen was incredible. I couldn't resist the urge humping her dep crack until there was nothing left. Fanny was resting her chin on her fist as she looked over her shoulder waiting for me to finish with a bored look on her face. I was given the distinct impression that she'd been privy to this exact situation more time than I wanted to know.

"You really love that ass don't you?"

I collapsed next to Fanny watching as she gathered herself. The girl was a vision of rubenesque glory as she walked pigeon-toed to the bathroom with a tiny hand over her backdoor. I put a pillow over my face laughing at her predicament. She'd removed a charger cord from her pocket taking it along with her phone into the bathroom. I could hear her talking to someone on the phone and it sounded like a heated argument.

"Apa-apaan yang Anda lakukan? Saya di rumah seorang teman mengunjungi untuk malam!! Saya tidak perlu mengatakan apa-apa. Kami belum menikah!!" She was definitely having an argument with someone and it sounded pretty bad.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY FATHER; YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING TOOL!!" This didn't sound promising at all. Moments later she sounded like she was sobbing.

"Look-LOOK SHE'S MY FRIEND!! I was just trying to HELP HER OUT WITTH SOMETHING?!!"

"Anda seorang ass bitch lubang sialan!! Anda selalu menangis seperti anak sialan kecil!!" Fanny was definitely talking to some guy in her native language. I started getting dressed as the situation escalated.

"I'M AT THE FUCKING STANDARD HOTEL!!-The one downtown by the freeway...yeah; whatever." I was already halfway out the door while my idiotic conquest was giving directions to some guy on the other end of the line. I wasn't having any of that drama and made it a point to run to the other side of the floor taking a rear elevator to an underground parking garage. There was a taxi port there out of view of the public eye and I got home just after three in the morning.

I'd failed at finding out who sent Fanny Budiman to my job; but being safe and sound took priority over that drama.

Man, that was one HUGE FUCKING ASS for an Asian girl though...

***************************************

The following day had begun with a slightly heated exchange between me and my new boss regarding the events of the prior day. I'd been notified and warned that my employers were aware of my antics at my former branch and that shenanigans would not be tolerated at my new bank. The rest of the day proved to be a busy one because it was the first of the month and I allowed myself to slip into the mindless routine of the day. There was a line halfway out the door for most of the day and I was grateful to be busy.

"Welcome to our branch; how may I help you?"

"Yeah; give me your driver's license motherfucker."

"Excuse me?"

I looked up from some paperwork I had at my window noticing some extraordinary cleavage staring back across the thick bullet proof glass in my teller window. I was tan and creamy looking as my gaze wandered upward to find an angry looking biracial girl staring daggers at me. She had a round face with a large, nappy looking afro of sandy brown hair. Its curly nature resembled a Geri-curl of some sort and she was wearing an apple cap pointed backwards. She was probably as tall as I was wearing a tye dye sundress that was a mixture of bright hued pink and tan colors. She was a very big girl that appeared to be all tits from the waist up as the dipping cleavage line of her frock suggested.

"Uhm; excuse me ma'am?"

"Look you were supposed to be delivered to me last night; but the stupid bitch fucked up. So now I had to take matters into my own hands."

"What's this about; who are you?"

"Hope...the next girl you are going to fuck." I was flabbergasted looking around to see if anybody noticed what was going on at my window. Everybody seemed frozen in time doing their own thing.

"I want a word with you before you get the pussy and you will-not be ducking out on me like that dumb bitch last night. I.D please or do I will have to take drastic measures?"

"Drastic measures?"

"Yeah; you see I noticed your eyes on my tits and from what I've heard you like us "larger types" so let me inform you that I'm five feet ten inches measuring a very full and packed 40L-44-56 inches of nineteen-year-old pussy." I flushed red at her frank self-assessment while Hope took a few steps back from the window so that I could see the rest of her body. Her legs were exposed from the knee down revealing thinner calves than one would have thought a girl her size possessed.

"Ma'am."

"Shut up and pass me your I.D. along with your number; if you don't I'm going to pop by big ass titties out and identify you as my baby's daddy. I know you haven't been here long asshole and you'd probably get shit-canned even if they didn't believe me." She sounded like a black woman with a voice eerily similar to fucking Oprah's. The sharp familiar predatory look on her face spoke volumes as I passed my identification and number to Hope.

"See you later dick boy." My eyes followed her large frame out of the building. Trouble had come back to my neighborhood with a problem I was going to have to solve.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

12