Chubby Girl Going to Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preston slowed the car obviously looking for somewhere.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"There should be a fucking car park around here."

My heart leaped, "He's going to fuck me in the car, how sexy and, for him romantic," I thought.

"There it is," I said pointing out of the window on my side.

"I thought it was on my side."

"Perhaps we came from a different direction," she offered as they pulled into it.

I was surprised to see several cars parked round the perimeter. I was even more surprised to see that some had their internal lights on, some were flashing their headlights and that others had windows open. What was even more surprising was that as Preston slowly steered the car towards an opening where they could park, I saw quite a few people walking around in the car park, they were walking from car to car, looking in, standing staring and waiting.

Preston stopped the car in a vacant slot with about ten or twelve feet either side of the Merc from the other cars. He cut the engine; I was immediately hit by the quietness. I looked at him thinking, what the hell's going on and what the fuck is going to happen now? I hoped that he was going to fuck me, but I was worried about the number of other cars and the people wandering around. Taking sex risks in places where there was chance of getting caught was one thing, actually getting caught, as seemed highly likely here, was quite another, particularly to an aspiring acting star. I noticed that Preston had slipped on a pair of dark glasses

"Ok, undo the rest of the buttons," he said, turning and looking at me.

"What here?"

"Of course here, where else?"

"But Preston there are so many people around."

"So?"

"We'll get caught."

"What do you mean we?"

"Well if we have sex we'll..............."

He cut me off. "Who said anything about us having sex?"

"Well, you, I er, um thought, what do you mean?"

"What do you mean, what do I mean?"

"You're confusing me Preston."

"Am I? Well you should get a fucking brain shouldn't you and learn how to use it as much and as well as you use your cunt."

"Oh don't say that, I have got a brain."

"Yes up your cunt you might have, but not in your fucking head. Now unbutton the fucking dress or I'll rip the buttons off and kick you out of the car and make you walk home."

"You wouldn't?"

Preston leaned over the centre console; he took her chin in his hands, turned her face to look at his and snarled.

"Try me slut, just try me."

"No, no I won't."

"Then undo the dress."

"What then?"

There was a silence. We looked out around the car park. About half the cars had their internal lights on and I could see that several couples were in the back of the cars. It was obviously, at the very least, a lover's spot or, at another level, I conjectured, a place where hookers took their men, but the lights and the people walking around didn't quite add up.

"When you have undone it Annie, I will tell you exactly what to do and as usual, you will do exactly as I tell you won't you?" He asked, reaching over and pinching my right tit, a little too hard. "Won't you?"

"Yes Preston," I whimpered.

I was getting excited. I wasn't quite sure why, but my full breasts had that heavy feeling, my nipples were tingling and my pussy was very damp.

Looking Preston right in the eye and holding his gaze, I moved my fingers to the button at my waist and nodded.

"Yes Preston," I whispered as I undid the button, so that my slightly bulging stomach down to just above my pubic line was revealed.

"You're going to do precisely as I say aren't you?" He went on still pinching my breast as he watched me find the next button, which was by my pussy.

"Yes," I breathed, realising that all that Preston had made me go through so far this evening was getting to me and exciting me. "Yes I will."

I undid the rest of the buttons. He reached across and pulled the two sides of the grey dress apart and then leaned further over and slid his hand down the side of my seat between that and the door. I felt the back of the seat reclining. Back and back it went until I was nearly horizontal.

"Now my Essex slut, wank yourself."

"Oh Preston I can't, there are so many people around."

"Of course there are you stupid cow."

"What do you mean?"

"This is a dogging sight Annie and you are going to masturbate right here so anyone who wants to can watch," Preston said switching on the internal light, just as I grasped each of my breasts and started to roll them together.

I had, of course heard of dogging sights, but had never visited one and had never thought I would. The thought and idea of going to one, however, did arouse me, though, but now I was here and the moment was nigh was so very daunting. I looked at Preston and saw that he was wearing dark glasses, which I assumed were a sort of disguise.

"No," I almost shouted as my near naked body was bathed in light.

"Yes," Preston muttered, rolling the window on my side down a little, which is the acknowledged dogging signal that says, anyone can join in.

"No Preston, no," I groaned, pulling the dress around me. I was now really alarmed and tugged it until it was almost covering my tits and belly. Deep down, though, I knew it was hopeless to complain, and even deeper down, I was not totally sure that I really wanted to.

I had read about the dogging phenomenon of where couples parked in designated areas identified and publicised on the internet, and put on shows. Sometimes they were purely exhibitionism, but often they were participative. She had never been dogging, but in her wilder thinking moments it had an appeal, providing she could be safe. Preston, a big Merc, upmarket Highgate all added up to as safe as anything like dogging could ever be.

"I said yes Annie, I said get the fucking dress undone and I said start wanking yourself, so do it," Preston went on undoing his flies. Abusing me, saying demeaning things to me, degrading any woman, dominating them, hurting them and humiliating them always gave him a hard on. That was the easy bit of sex for him; it was what to do with the erection that was the problem. Although he did it, occasionally, he didn't really like shagging women. He preferred his own company, having his cock in his own hand to her pussy, at a push her hand was ok and now and then fucking her mouth was fine, but in the main, he enjoyed wanking himself and spurting all over a woman's tits and face more than emptying himself into a condom or, worse an open, wet cunt.

As I gradually released my grip on the dress and watched Preston get his cock out, I was vaguely aware of movements outside the car. Being that it was dark outside and light in, I couldn't see that clearly, but I was pretty sure there were several people looking in through the windows. That, and Preston with his cock in his hand, got to me and I felt just as I had earlier in the pub when I had turned round and showed myself to the pub. So once more I found myself responding to an audience.

"What a fucking actress?" I thought, letting go of her dress. "Anything for acclaim." I said to myself holding my big, fleshy tits, pushing them together and rolling the mass of female flesh around, occasionally flicking my nipples. If I was going to have to do this sordid, fucking thing then I was determined to do it well

Preston was now half kneeling on the seat, clearly wanking with his trousers half down. It pleased and thrilled me that he was joining in; it made me feel good that I had some, albeit limited power over him, even if it was just letting him demean her.

"Open your fucking legs." He grunted. I did,

"Get those fat thighs apart," he croaked. I did, even though I didn't really have fat thighs, I had rather nice, slender ones.

He was now wanking quite hard and through the open window she could hear men saying things like.

"Fuck me look at her tits."

"He's wanking."

"She's doing herself."

"She looks great."

"What a pair of tits."

Such phrases, the occasional glimpse of a face or a pair of eyes, but the generally similar sensation to being on stage where the audience is blanked out by the lights and Preston's cock hovering over her, all combined to make me want to put on a performance.

So as Preston grunted. "Show 'em your cunt," I opened my legs wide, brought my knees up and placed each foot on the seat. My pussy was right in line with the low glare from the light in front of her.

"Jesus fucking wept."

"Look at her cunt."

"I'd love to fuck that."

I heard these expressions and they made me feel better for they made me feel wanted and think more than anything in life that was my need. I rubbed my fingers all round my lips, which were absolutely soaked. I was getting there, and quickly, but I had not reached the peak of my orgasm when I heard Preston grunt loudly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he said as I looked up at him. As I did, he ejaculated. His cock seemed to explode with cum and spurt after spurt of his spunk shot out of him and splattered onto me; on my face, on my head, on my chest and tits and into my hair. His sperm seemed to be everywhere; it was everywhere, even on the dashboard of the Merc.

12