Chubby Gordon Needs a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"Almost," Henry told, not exactly a lie but more of a fib, and when Henry asked him if it hurt and he wanted him to stop he shook his head no.

"Feels sorta good."

"Told you. Now why don't you let me take care of these," Henry said as he held the backs of Gordon's thighs open for him and suggested. "Why don't you play with your nipples for me while I work in and out of your sweet boy pussy? That's it. You're so sexy."

Gordon looked at the older man hovering over him like he thought he was being made fun of, but when he saw Henry was serious he started really twisting and abusing his own nipples, so much so that he barely noticed the cock inside of him was going deeper and harder.

"That's it. Damn!" Henry muttered as nearly all 8" began thrusting in and out of Gordon's anus, the older man's grunting in time with his nuts slapping against the boy. "Reach back - grab the headboard - it's way back there."

"Like this?" Gordon asked, his chubby body jiggling as he strained to grab the brass bars while the older man drove him close with his thrusts.

"That's it. Hold onto it just like that," Henry said as he let go of Gordon's legs and used the weight of his body to keep them apart while his hands came down next to the lad's shoulders, the old man's eyes feasting on Gordon's bushy armpits which were exposed in this position. "You're so hot."

As the older man's thumbs stroked the lad's moist armpits, the softness of the thick tufts sent chills down his spine along with a tingling in his groin, and as he felt about to cum he let out a cry as he held himself up over the student with his cock barely inside.

"OH!" Gordon cried out when he felt the first spurt, and then Henry eased back in as his cock jerked and twitched, filling the boy's virgin bowels with his seed.

Henry stayed inside of the lad, their eyes locked onto each other until the older man's cock slithered out of the student. Henry asked Gordon how he was but the lad didn't speak, merely reaching up and bring Henry on top of him and smothering him with hugs and kisses as they embraced.

"I can drive you up to your place in the morning if you want to spend the night," Henry said. "Not really up for driving and I don't want you to be out there trying to catch a bus."

"You talked me into it," Gordon said without hesitation, snuggling close to Henry.

That was how the unlikely couple fell asleep, in each other's arms, both of them having found for at least one night exactly what they needed.

***

Thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers
12