Chubby Hijabi and Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to remember Tom's cock from the outline in his pants. I had a strong feeling it was him but I was not sure. The dildo seemed so much bigger. I took it with me to my bed. I was finally going to fuck my pussy with a cock even if it was rubber.

I removed the jewelry and got on the bed, spreading my legs for the big dildo. It was so big and wide I did not know how I would fit it into my pussy. I rubbed it over my nipples and over my skin. I was in love with M's big cock. It must have been around 10 inches. I rubbed it around my clit. I felt little electric tremors course through my body. My body was on fire. No one had ever turned me on like this before. M was dominating my body without even touching me.

I moved the dildo against my wet dripping pussy. I placed it against the opening of my pussy. It felt so good. I wanted to sink it deep into my cunt. But it was so large I knew I had to be gentle. I was so wet that I did not have a problem easing it in. I pushed it deeper and deeper. My cunt was so wet. I needed to cum so desperately. The gentle torture of my pussy was good but I needed it hard and rough. I fucked my pussy harder with M's cock. I moaned like the horny slut I was. "Ohhhhh M pleassseeee fffuccckkk mmyyyy hoooorrrnnnyyyy weeetttt ccuuuunntttt."

I came loudly as I moaned "yyyyaaaaaa alllaaaaahhhhhhh."

"Claim my horny cunt master" I whispered as I fell asleep.

It was finally the weekend and I did not have to attend any lectures. I needed some time to myself to recover from the torment of yesterday. I still had a lingering tension in my nipples and clit. The explosive orgasms from yesterday did not do much to relieve the constant tension in my pussy and nipples.

I had slept naked and I started running my hands over my naked breasts. My nipples came to life and began to stiffen and enlarge in my hand. I took my stiff nipples between my fingers and began to pull on them. I moaned, "aaaahhhhhhh." My body was insatiable and it was desperate for more. I began pinching my nipples harder and roughly rolled my nipples between my fingers. I started squeezing my breasts roughly. I needed to be fucked so desperately. I moaned like a slut "please master abuse these monster tits." I was so horny and my pussy was dripping wet all over again. The torment of my tits felt so good. I was so close to my much needed orgasm from just abusing my tits. If I touched my clit I knew it would push me over the edge.

I needed more than my fingers. I reached under my pillow for my masters cock and drove it into my wet pussy. I came immediately "yes yessss yeeessssssss yessssss. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh alllllaaaaahhhhhh. Feeeelllllsssss soooooo goooodddddddddd."

I felt a bit more relaxed after my morning orgasm. But my pussy was insatiable. I was horny again. I needed to maintain some control over my urges. I promised to abstain from masturbating for the rest of the day. I needed to catch up on some work so I decided to stay at home and have a relaxing day.

As the day went on, the thought that my new toy was only a few steps away was driving my pussy to distraction. I could not focus on any work. I all of a sudden heard something be slid under the door. I rushed to the door to see if it was another note from M. It was another note, I went to the door but realised I was still naked. It took all my strength to stop me from discovering my mystery admirer.

I went back to the note and my eyes lit up at the message;

"Tonight you will be mine.

I will come for you at 9.00pm. I want you naked but for your jewelry, niqab and hijab. I want to see you standing up reading your Koran.

M"

I was beyond excited at the thought he would claim me tonight. My pussy became wet all over again but I was resolved to having my next orgasm in my admirers presence.

It was approaching 9.00pm and my pussy had been dripping all afternoon. My nipples desperately ached for M's touch.

I began reading the Koran at my favourite chapter. The one that turned me on and filled my pussy with much need. As I was reading I heard the door open. I had not left it unlocked but he somehow had access to my apartment.

He entered the apartment and I heard him lock the door behind him. My pussy was throbbing intensely and I could feel the persistent and intense heat rising from my cunt.

I heard him undressing as he entered my bedroom. He wanted me reading the Koran so I continued to readily quietly. As he walked towards me I could hear his big dick slap against his thigh. It was a heavy thud every time it slapped against his thigh. This only caused my pussy to leak and throb more. I could feel a growing puddle at my feet created by my hungry cunt. It wanted to devour that monster dick.

I heard M pull up my chair and sit behind me. He moved the chair closer so that he was directly behind me. I could feel goose bumps all over my body. My emotions were so intense and my body was filled with a deep need. If I sat down I would be on his lap. He finally spoke in a rich deep tone;

"Sit down on my cock as you read the holy Koran."

As soon as the words left his lips my big Muslim ass slapped down on that monster cock. I had to ease the giant cock into my pussy. It was so big. I moaned as it touched my wet dripping cunt, "yaaaa allllaaaaahhhhh soooooo biiiigggggg." My cunt was so slutty and wet that his monster cock entered with ease. It was too big though. It was bigger than the dildo. It throbbed in my cunt. I felt I was going to cum any second. I began grinding my cunt as it was filled with his monster cock. I needed to cum desperately.

He spoke again;

"Stop grinding. You do what I say. Read louder. Tell me what a good Muslim girl must do for her man."

He was my master and he was taking control of my body. He began running his hands over the jewelry. It felt so good to have a man appreciate me.

His hands were tugging on the chain between my clamped nipples. This added extra pressure on my nipples, it sent jolts through my body. My body burned hotter with every touch.

Through moans I read the Koran to him "a good Muslim wife must obey her husband. She must satisfy his every demand. He has the right to rape her to satisfy himself. Her body is owned by her husband. He is her master and she is his slave. She is his sexual slave."

My pussy grew wetter and hotter as I read the holy words.

He moved his hands to my nipples. He twisted the clamps and I groaned in ecstasy, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh allllllaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Sooooooo gooooooooddddd." The pain/pleasure from my nipples felt amazing. He moved his hands down to my clit. He gently played with the jewelry resting on my clit. I needed him to rub my clit furiously. I could feel my orgasm building. I was so close to the edge but I needed a push to make me cum.

He all of a sudden stopped his torment of my body and lifted me off his cock. I groaned in frustration as my cunt was now empty. I begged for his cock, "nooooooo. Please give me that big white cock."

He ignored my pleas and lifted my hands over my head. He tied them together and guided me to the bed. He gently pushed me on to the bed with my back still to him. He turned me around and I thought M would be finally revealed to me. But as I looked up my eyes were filled with his monster white cock and pubic hair. As I was mesmerized by his cock, he tied my hands to the bed posts. I was tied to the bed and at his mercy.

He lifted my niqab and pushed his big cock against my lips. I knew what he wanted and I was more than willing. I began kissing and licking the tip of his big fat white uncircumsized cock. I moaned like a slut, "mmmmmmm aaahhhhhhhh." I needed that big white cock in my mouth. I wanted to show him how much I appreciated him and his big fat white cock. I opened my mouth to take him deep. He grabbed my hijab and rammed his big cock into my mouth. He was roughly grabbing my hijab and I could feel it tearing. The intense fucking of my mouth was turning me on so much. He was hitting me deep at the back of my throat. He started abusing me verbally, "fucking Muslim slut. Your mouth is made for deep throating white cock. You horny hijab slut". The dirty words caused my cunt to drip even more profusely. I gagged on his fat cock as I tried to moan, "mmmmmmmmm." I wanted to feel his cum shoot in my mouth. He was turning me on so much. I was so horny. I felt little tremors over my body as my body was reaching boiling point.

He pulled out of my mouth and I groaned in frustration again, "noooooooooooo." His cock felt so good filling my holes that I felt deep disappointment every time he removed his cock from any of my holes.

He moved down and rested his cock between my tits. His big fat cock was wet with my saliva. He removed the clamps and chain from nipples. I could feel the blood rush back into my nipples and it felt amazing. "Ooòooooooooohhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooo hoootttttttt." My orgasm was so close but it was out of my hands. I was at his mercy and I prayed he would give me the release I so desperately needed.

He spat between my big tits to lube his cock and started to move his big cock between my huge tits. He grabbed my big tits and wrapped them around his big cock. He was squeezing my big tits around his fat white cock. That big white cock was owning and using my tits. It felt so good. My big tits were finally getting the use they craved. My nipples were sensitive and engorged after the use of the clamps. He was roughly pinching my nipples as he was roughly fucking my tits. It felt so good. I was close to orgasm. He began grunting and his cock was throbbing as he continued to fuck my tits. His mauling of my tits became rougher and rougher. My orgasm was so close. He tightly pinched my nipples and pulled my tits away from my body. My orgasm ripped through my body. I screamed out loud unable to control myself, "yaaaaaa allllaaaaaahhhhhh I loooooovvveeeeee yooooouuuurrrrrr biiiiggggggg whhiiiittttteeeeee cooocccccckkkkkk." As I was moaning in pure unadulterated lust I felt his cum hit my niqab and hijab. It dripped down to my tits. There was so much cum, he bathed me in it. I needed to taste it so badly. I begged, "please let me taste you." He came to me and ripped my niqab from my face. My head was pulled forward with the force. He fed his cock into my mouth and I licked the cum off cleaning his cock.

It dawned on me that I had still not seen my sexual tormenter. He came down to my face and I looked up into his eyes. I was shocked. I had not considered him a possibility. He had never shown any interest in me like this before. It was staring me in the face. I never expected this domination from him. It was Micky. Before I could say anything he gave me a deep kiss. Our tongues danced with each other and I was devouring him. As we kissed he released my tied hands and I was able to turn him around to get on top of him. His cock was only semi erect now after he came all over me. My cunt was so wet I began rubbing it and down his semi erect cock. Soon the monster began to stir under me. I felt it rise and it was rock hard in no time. I slid it into my wet horny cunt. I started riding it like the slut I was. My jewelry was bouncing against my body as I built up a rhythm. It was hitting my clit which only added to my sensations. I moaned "I needed this so desperately. Your cock is so big. I fucking love it in my horny Muslim cunt."

He was mesmerized by my tits bouncing as I rode his cock like the cock hungry Muslim slut I was.

"You are a horny Muslim cunt. I could see it the first day I saw you sitting in the lecture hall on your own."

I was loving being on top. His cock felt so good. My pussy was filled completely. I was riding faster and grinded my cunt against his cock every chance I got. I had never been this turned on in my life.

Our eyes were now locked on each other. I was riding him in a steady motion. This was more than a horny fuck, I saw real love in his eyes. I bent over to kiss his lips. His big fat cock never left my cunt and my eyes stayed on his.

I kissed him like a horny slut. Our tongues were in each others mouth. His hands grasped my hijab as he pulled me deeper in to his mouth. We kissed for an eternity. As I finally pulled away to get some air he ripped my hijab from head.

My long hair came flowing out. It was down to my big tits. I went to move my hair but he quickly smacked my tits showing his disapproval.

"Leave your hair. I want to see your beautiful hair on your big tits."

My body had a sway as I was fucking him. He was tightly squeezing my tits with one hand and the other hand was groping my ass. He began slapping my tits. This only served to make me ride him faster. His other hand was spanking my ass. I was so turned on that I took my right breast and lifted it to my mouth. I started sucking on my nipple as he continued spanking my left tit and my ass. I was moaning into my tit in ecstasy felt so amazing. I had never been this horny my whole life. I was so close to cumming. My orgasm finally hit me and I squirted all over him. I moaned like a truly horny Muslim slut "ooohhhhhhhh allllllaaaaaahhhhhhh thaaaankkkkk yyoooouuuuuuuuuuuu."

He was still rock hard and I continued to ride him. I looked down and I saw my cum and had squirted all over his chest and on his chin. He licked the cum off his chin. I picked up the cum from his chest with my finger and licked it. It tasted so good.

He turned me around so I was riding him in the reverse cowgirl position. As I was riding him, he was groping my ass from behind. He then pushed me forward so that I was on my hands and knees. He had me bent over like a dog. I bent over and arched my back to present my cunt and ass to him like a good bitch. He started ramming his big cock roughly into my cunt. He was spanking my ass. He then pulled my head up from my hair and continued to fuck me roughly. He was pulling my hair but I was loving the pain and rough fucking. I had been craving this.

He was verbally and physically abusing me, "you fat Muslim cunt. I am your master now and you are my Muslim slave slut. Your pussy is mine to fuck when and where I want."

"You love this fat cock in your cunt. Tell me you love it or I will take it away."

I moaned loud "noooooooooooo. I love your monster cock. I neeeed it sooooo bad. Pleaaasssseeeee fuccckkk meeeee. Please give it to me harder. I neeeeeedddddd it roougghhhhh."

I was such a slut. He owned me. I would do anything for his monster cock.

He released my hair and began to roughly grope my ass. I felt him spread my ass cheeks. He was looking at my asshole. I could feel his eyes burning into my ass. My head was buried into the bed and I was grunting with every thrust he made. I was in a sexual bliss. I could only muster grunts.

I felt him spit on my asshole and then his thumb began rubbing the saliva into my asshole. I felt his thumb open up my asshole. I moaned as a true Muslim slut does. My ass had never been touched before but the gentle touching of my asshole was turning me on. I felt him withdraw his cock from my cunt. I groaned in disappointment.

His hand massaged my cunt and then used my lubrication on my asshole. He returned to gently massaging my asshole with my cunt juice. It felt good.

I gently moaned, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I then felt his cock push against my asshole. I was so relaxed by his gentle massaging of my asshole that I was opening up for him.

I heard him encourage, "you are being a very good Muslim slut. Relax your asshole for your master."

He gently pushed the tip of his cock into my asshole. I began to feel pain and a burning sensation. But disappointing my master was not an option. I simply endured. I needed to please him. I needed him in my life.

I felt more and more of his cock ease into my ass. He was so gentle with my ass. It made me love him even more. If it was possible. I finally felt all his cock enter my ass and it adjusted around his cock. He stayed in my ass for a few minutes. I then felt him move in and out. He slowly built up a rhythm and my ass welcomed fucking.

Each thrust elicited a groan from me, "uh, uhh, uhhh."

He fucked me harder and harder the more he thought I could handle it. I was reduced to a grunting slut. My body and mind was in total submission to my master.

"You fat Muslim pig. You love my big cock in your fat ass."

"You are grunting like a fat Muslim pig. You must love it. My cock loves being in your ass. Your body was made to be fucked. You will be fucked every night by me in all your holes. You will be my Muslim slave."

His abuse only served to turn me on. Pigs are forbidden in Islam and this only made his language more taboo. He was turning me on so much. I was close to cumming.

"I am cumming in your fat Muslim pig ass."

This pushed me over the edge and I came in my most powerful orgasm as I felt his cum shoot into my Muslim pig ass.

His cock remained erect for a while before softening. We fell asleep with him on top of me and his cock softening in my ass.

The next morning he explained how he had been obsessed with me since the first day he saw me in the lecture. His family owns the building so he had access to my apartment. He would come into my apartment and sniff my underwear. He knew I was a slut from the underwear I kept. He said he wanted to show me he loved me but did not know and he could only do it anonymously

After his confession, I simply said, "thank you. I truly do love you but to own me and make me your slave, you need to marry me."

We married the next weekend and my life has become more perverted and sexually satisfied each day.

12