Chuck S03E15: Sarah vs. Morgan

Story Info
Morgan's dreams come true.
4k words
4.7
20.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CTR69
CTR69
25 Followers

I do not own or am in any way connected to 'Chuck' or its characters.

This is my take on the hilarious scene in TV series Chuck, season 3 - episode 15: Chuck Versus the Role Models.

*****

It was almost 3.30 in the morning, when Morgan suddenly woke up from weird dreams he was having. They looked like an intro of a 70s detective TV show, with Chuck and Sarah as main characters. He had to get up and grab something from the kitchen. When he came into the room still half-asleep, someone was already there.

"Oh, hey dude, I had the most incredible dream, man." He greeted the person he thought was Chuck. But the person digging in the fridge already, wasn't Chuck. It was actually his sexy bombshell girlfriend Sarah, wearing nothing but a silky nightie!

"Hey!" Sarah greeted Morgan as she rose up from behind the fridge door, making her boobs bounce nicely.

He was now completely blown away by the sight in front of him. He took in the full view of her gorgeous frame, flowing blonde hair and that sexy outfit she was wearing. It was barely covering her breasts and reached only to her hips. Her panties and ass came into view every time she moved.

"Do you want some?" Sarah asked, offering him a drink she took out. Morgan didn't hear her, he was already taken away.

"Hello, Morgan! Do you want some orange juice?" Sarah tried again, breaking the awkward silence. She stood there in a very sexy pose, leaning on her left leg and resting her left arm on her hip, while holding up the plastic bottle in her right hand. It revealed her panties just enough to drive him crazy. And those hips...

"Orange juice..." Morgan finally sputtered in a dreamy state as he just stood there, still dumbstruck by her beauty. "Absolutely..." He nodded, but just couldn't take his eyes off Sarah, who was now getting uncomfortable. Until she decided to have a little fun with him, she knew it wasn't the orange juice he wanted.

She wiggled her hips a bit and then, in a very sexy fashion, slowly turned around, bent down and put the bottle of juice back in the fridge. Done in a way that revealed her long legs and that gorgeous ass, as the very short nightie crawled up her back. She was leaning into the lower end, showing off all her assets to him. She was slowly shifting her weight from one leg to another, swaying her ass around.

She turned her head around to check up on him and slowly slid her right palm across the right thigh to her hip. Sarah knew she put on enough show for this guy and it obviously worked.

How was he able to keep himself from jumping on her exposed ass and eating her out right there? He'd throw those panties down to her ankles, spread her long legs apart, stick two fingers into her moist pussy and lick her asshole out, until she wouldn't be able to stand up anymore.

She rose back up again and was now amused by his tenting crotch, which has become very obvious. Another compliment to her skills of seduction. And who could blame him, this drop-dead gorgeous blonde was teasing him wearing nothing but that silky sexy outfit. No guy can resist that. She giggled just enough to snap Morgan out. His face turned red as he realized what she was now staring at.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry Sarah..." trying to cover his erection with his hands. But she had such a cute smile on her face and that gentle voice...

"Relax Morgan, it's ok..." She slowly drifted towards him.

"Sarah... What are you... OOHHH..." She guided her right hand down onto his growing erection and started to pump it. Distance between them was closed, Sarah now was right at his body and gently whispered to his ear.

"We're gonna fix your little problem."

Morgan leaned back on a dining table with his hands as she pinned him onto it. Sarah then squatted down, spreading those sexy long legs apart and pulled down his pajama pants like a wrap from a present.

"Wow, Morgan, I didn't know..." His dick brought another smile on her face. It was nicely sized, certainly more than she would expect from a geek like him. It'll fit perfectly into her mouth, but first she needed it to rise even higher. She jerked it couple of times with her palms until fully erect and then started to work her magic. A combination of twisting and stroking moves that could make many guys cum right there.

Morgan had no idea how experienced Sarah actually was in these matters. He obviously had no previous experiences with girls blowing him like this. He slowly came to his senses after the initial blackout and the look was beyond any of his teenage fantasies or wet dreams. Sarah Walker, the most sexy woman on planet, sliding her tongue up his junk, then taking it in her mouth, wearing nothing but a silk nightie. He slowly reached and began caressing her blonde hair with his hand, then grabbed the back of her head and followed the rhythm.

"Ohhh, Sarah, this feels heavenly... OOOHHH..." desperately trying to keep his voice down.

She pumped his length gently, which quickly rose to full potential. Her mouth was already open, eagerly awaiting this gift. She wrapped her lips around the tip and sucked all the pre-cum gathered there, then polish it with quick circular moves of her tongue. With his tip nice and shiny, she dragged her extended tongue all the way down, to taste his fully-loaded balls. Her right hand continue the pump action, while her mouth got busy on his nut sack, giving it the same amount of attention and care.

Sadly, Morgan missed out these initial details, he just couldn't take in all that was happening. She slowly cupped and licked his balls, before dragging her tongue back up again and finally took it gently into her mouth again. Lips hugged the tip and easily progressed towards the root. She slowly pushed forward, licking her tongue around the tip, while stroking the rest with her right hand. It took couple of strokes before his fingers dug into her beautiful hair, gently caressing them behind her ears.

"Glad to have you back, Morgan." She pointed her sky-blue eyes and smiled up at him, before continuing with her treatment.

"I never realized you're so into me..."

"Ssshhh, don't ruin it." She was right, this was just a one-time thing and Morgan better make the most out of it, before it's over.

He gained enough balance to wrap both of his hands around her head and started to give her the rhythm. He also gained confidence and start pushing her head onto him, so she could take it all in. Sarah was hungry for his dick and he'll give her exactly what she wants.

"You're such a slut, aren't you, Sarah." She couldn't say anything, her mouth was now filled with his dick, long strokes were pushing it deep in her throat. "Yeah, take it all in."

Morgan was getting bolder and bolder, losing his brakes and continue to fuck the throat of this horny blonde, like no one else before. Speed and intensity kept rising. Sarah barely kept up the pace as his dick slid all over her mouth like a piston. Every second, he pulled it to her lips, then showed it back into her, as far as he could.

"MMMHHH!" He pushed her head away and kicked off his pajama pants, which were wrapped around his ankles like handcuffs. Now he was able to stand in much better balance to really work her out.

"AAAHHH..." Sarah gasped for some fresh air at the same time. Her mouth was tired, full of pre-cum and saliva. She tried to clean herself a bit, but Morgan was too fast. "Let me just... GAWG..."

He gripped her head firmly with both hands, then forced her back onto his dick, making her gag on it. Rarely she gets taken by surprise. He was really getting into it, forcing her head towards him and pushing his dick deep into her mouth at the same time. He pushed her head all the way into him and hold her there, pulled her back out again to catch her breath, before guiding her mouth back onto his dick. It was a real treat listening to Sarah, how she gagged on his cock like a pornstar.

"Yeah, you love sucking my cock, don't you?" He was caressing her hair while her head bobbed all over him. If only Chuck could see this moment, Morgan violating his precious like this. Sarah's face was already dirty with all kinds of body fluids, but she enjoyed every moment of it. Chuck was always so caring and gentle with her, like she was made of brittle porcelain. He never dared to take her like this.

His pace slowed down until he fully surrendered to Sarah again.

"OOOHHHH..." He moaned in pleasure and wiped the sweat off his forehead. But Sarah wasn't finished yet. She took couple more turns of taking it deep into her throat, licking all over, down to his balls and taking it back into her mouth in her own pace.

"Keep it up, Morgan, don't blow it just yet." She didn't want this to end. Too many times, guys came too fast in her company.

"I can't promise anything, you're so good at this. OOOHHH..." he closed his eyes and enjoyed this special moment.

He knew Sarah could take it even better, but this position was not the best to do it. He pulled Sarah off his cock and took charge. He took of his t-shirt, then gently grabbed the shoulder straps and lifted her nightie over her head.

"Lay on the table." Morgan ordered and she knew exactly what he had in mind. She laid on her back on the dining table and tilted the head backward over the edge.

He smacked his dripping dick across her dirty face couple of times, then slowly pushed it back where it belonged. It slid with ease deep into Sarah's throat, until his sweaty balls reached her nose. Slowly building up the rhythm, he gazed up onto the rest of her naked body now displayed across the desk; Perky tits finally free of her dress swaying in a rhythm of his fucking. Trained muscular belly to die for. Silk panties, soaked with her scent and juices. Her right hand down there, gently rubbing her clit. And those long perfect legs, spreaded and leaning on the other end of the desk with her feet.

He slid his hand across her body, burying his two fingers into her went cunt for a taste. He was a master tease, Sarah wanted to cum with him, but didn't let her. What was he up to? He just gently massaged her over the now-soaked panties, just enough to keep her where he wanted, while maintaining the rhythm of fucking her throat. Every time her hands drifted closer to her pussy, he pushed them away.

"Not yet, Sarah." He moved her arms behind her head and grabbed them by the wrists. He was now using her arms as leverage to keep pushing his dick firmly into her. Seeing her spreaded like this and in total control of the situation, he was in a position for the final assault. He picked up the pace and fucked away. Faster and deeper with every stroke.

He was surprised he lasted this long, most guys would cum in mere seconds after Walker would wrap her sexy long tongue around their dicks. But he fought very well, until he just could not hold it back anymore. His pumping became faster and he gripped her stronger before the blow. Sarah knew what was coming, but was still in for a surprise, she thought Morgan would cum sooner and give her a nice facial. That didn't happen, he kept fucking her throat the entire time.

Morgan didn't say anything, just muffled sounds of joy before blowing his load into her. He let go her arms and firmly grabbed her head with both hands to keep her still, just as he started to cum. This was the final cue for Sarah.

Streams of hot cum very soon struck the back of her throat multiple times. He pushed all the way into her and just hold it there, arched his head back and closed his eyes to fully take in this magnificent feeling.

"MMMMMHHHH..." moaning in pleasures he never experienced. Sarah was fighting hard to swallow it all and not choke on it. Her hands waived around like she was drowning, even though she was trained to survive waterboarding. It was definitely more to take in than what she expected at the beginning. No wonder he was so nervous around her lately.

As the orgasm was fading away, he slowly opened his eyes and directed his view back down onto her. Sarah's gorgeous body, squirming and fighting to take in all of his load, spreaded across that table like a trophy. Just imagine what would be like to cream all that load deep into her puss...

"OOOOHHH..." catching his breath, Morgan guided both of his hands across her body, as she was gagging on his throbbing dick. After being so beautifully satisfied, he removed himself from her. Sarah now finally caught some fresh air. Loud gasps said that she was out of it for quite a while. All that cum making its way towards her belly didn't help either. She quickly rolled on her side and coughed couple of times. Her chest was moving noticeably with her heavy breathing.

"You came so much..." It was definitely a lot for her to take in right now. But she quickly gather her thoughts together, settling down her wild heart beat and breathing.

"It's been a while. You ok?" Morgan was proud of his achievement, but asked like he was concerned. Sarah just smiled and giggled at him. Of course she's fine, she's a well-trained CIA agent, knowing how to survive in all kinds of hostile situations. She just wiped the remains of his sperm off her face and was ready again. She raised up and leaned on her elbows to have a better look on him.

"Oh, absolutely." Spoken in a very boasting and confident tone.

"Time to return the favor, then." He walked on the other side of the table and dragged her back a bit, so she fully rested on the table. She spread her legs for him, invites don't get any better than this. He walked between them, then slowly reached down and grabbed her panties. He slowly pulled them across her legs. They remained in eye contact, smiling at each other the whole time.

He took one sniff of them, then focusing the view back on her body. Sarah Walker laying naked in front of him, horny as ever, just waiting to be satisfied further. Her pussy was trimmed perfectly, with just a faint line in the middle. Morgan now had all the time to play with her. He unloaded everything he had, his dick sadly won't make such a quick comeback. No matter how much he wanted to fill her horny ass, he's not doing it now.

Starting at her knees, he slowly licked his way down to her, teasing with his fingertips and tongue. She laid back down and fully surrender herself to upcoming pleasures. She started to play with her breasts, while Morgan got busy down below.

He circled around her inner tights, kissing up her bellybutton and all the way to her beautiful tits. He flicked and cupped each couple of times. Even though they were not that big, they were Sarah's and that's all what mattered to him. He enjoyed sucking on those beauties, something he has been dreaming about since he met her.

"You're delicious." giving her body much deserved compliments. Sarah just smiled flattered, she was enjoying his dedication to every inch of her skin, rolling her head around and moaning in pleasure.

He returned back down, kissing slowly across her clit, onto the inner thighs again and all the way to her toes. He took time to enjoy those long silky legs, he won't get another chance like this. She guided her fingers across her body, satisfying herself when Morgan yet again moved past her pussy. He worshiped her feet, kissing and massaging them. He also kept one eye on Sarah fingering herself at the same time. Another sight for the memory vault. He slowly returned towards her pussy, which Sarah kept nice and aroused for him.

Sarah couldn't help herself, she had enough of the foreplay. She arched her head back and pinned his face straight into her cunt with her legs. You can tell she's a trained fighter. He would just not begin working on her sex. Instead he kept teasing her, sliding his fingers all over her body, but not into her.

"Fuck Morgan, quit teasing..." she grew impatient. Yeah, he got the message after locking her legs around his upper body and pushing his face hard into her clit. As a retaliation, he quickly jammed two fingers into her aroused pussy. Things now kicked into a higher gear.

"Yesss, that's it... AAAHHHH..." Sarah was finally relieved, squirming across the table and arching her head back in pleasure. He continued to finger around, then boldly proceed to her anus. The only way to make this babe cum, will be by assaulting both her holes at the same time. Two already soaked fingers made an easy entry into her butt. She never thought Morgan could do this to her.

"Oh yeahhhh, this feels sooo goood..." she panted, fighting the pleasures to keep her voice down.

"I knew you love getting your ass fucked. Say it to me, Sarah." He was back with his dirty talk.

"I bet Langley had lots of fun with you, didn't they?" They certainly did, she lost count how many guys she had to fuck, to reach this position. Sweet memories made her even more aroused.

He quickly picked up a pace on fingering her ass and licking her dripping cunt and at the same time. She started to move like a belly dancer, raising her hips and swaying her pelvis over his fingers and mouth.

He also gently bit her swollen lips couple of times, another way to bring her closer. He was very good at eating her out, given the lack of experience. But seeing Sarah so satisfied, gave him the needed confidence to bring this woman to the climax.

She couldn't resist the pleasures. Her loud breathing and panting was growing into a series of screams as he was now working his magic on her. He checked up on her, as she was clearly getting too loud.

"Quiet now, we don't want to wake up Chuck. Or maybe you do want him to come here and bang your ass." She closed her eyes and drifted into a fantasy where she submits to both Chuck and Morgan fucking her till sunrise, tirelessly creaming and filling her horny body as they please. And if Casey barged through the door after hearing her screams, well...

He teased her some more, enjoying this very rare position of power and control over her as she submitted herself to his magical fingers.

"Sorry, I can't help myself... God this feels so goood." She lowered her tones a bit.

He proceed further on her pussy, slowly adding fingers, until all five were dug into her, up to the knuckles, while two on his left hand massaged the insides of her asshole. He knew this technique will eventually push her over.

"Don't stop... Don't stop... So close now..." Sarah kept whispering and panting as Morgan was hitting all the right buttons in her body. Her heart was racing like crazy. She once again wrapped her legs around him and pushed herself up into his face.

"You're so wet and delicious, Sarah." He continued to lick all the wetness that came out of her until she was ready. "Come now." He hit her g-spot just at the right time.

"God, I'm cumming!" Sarah gasped and ground her teeth in heavenly pleasure. But this orgasm was too powerful to resist, it made her forget the time and where she was. It took her to another dimension and she just screamed it away.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!" She arched her head back, grabbed her breasts and raised her chest like bracing for impact. Her legs hugged Morgan's body once again, but this time, she pushed her pussy right into his face. She gripped his body for support, so only her shoulders remained in contact with the table. He removed his fingers and grabbed her butt to support her. He kept licking her sweet sex, pushing and flicking his tongue into her as deep as he could.

Her squirt juices exploded into his beard and mouth. Her body now locked up as the powerful orgasm took over, almost paralyzing her, entrapping Morgan as her leg muscles tightened in reflex and shifted her body weight on him.

Orgasm was like a demon possessing her. Her head kept pushing back as it grew even stronger, even her shoulders caught air. Her mouth was fully open, but no sound came out. Even her eyes rolled up as indescribable feelings and emotions embraced her, now fully stretched up body. Only her head, arms and Morgan provided support for her body frozen in almost a bridge position.

CTR69
CTR69
25 Followers
12