Church Coffee

Story Info
Young newlyweds discover swinging at church.
2k words
4.19
49.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A church coffee hour is not where anyone would expect to start a sexual encounter. I'm sure it happens because church people are human and humans are sexual beings. But it has to be somewhat rare.

Cathy and I were twenty-two and had been married for a year. We had moved from the big city to a rural community for a job opportunity. We joined the local Methodist church because it provided an opportunity for making friends in this new community and because the style of the church fit us. Neither of us are "religious" in the traditional sense but spiritual and enjoyed common sense, intellectual discussions and teaching.

Following Sunday services, those who chose to attended Sunday School. The adult group we attended had about twenty people, all older than us. They ranged from their thirties and into the fifties. The group gathered first in the church kitchen to enjoy coffee and friendly conversation and then moved to a classroom.

As the weeks passed we came to know the other couples and found them all interesting and friendly. One Sunday as we were returning home Cathy asked me if I had noticed one man who she saw had been staring at her during the coffee time. She said his staring was a little spooky. I told her I had not noticed but that I would watch for it the next week.

The next Sunday during this socializing time I discreetly kept an eye on the guy. His name is Paul and his wife is Marilyn. They were in their thirties and a good looking couple. Paul is one of those people who blush easily and it is quite noticeable. Whenever I looked his way he was staring lasciviously. He couldn't take his eyes off Cathy and they eagerly scanned her from her naturally wavy light red hair, down her appetizing, sensually proportioned body, her low-waisted, slim torso, shapely legs and pretty feet.

It takes a sex addict to recognize one, and as he slowly removed her clothing with his eyes, I could feel his pleasure and appreciate it. I could also feel his pain of frustration. I had known these feelings myself and had sympathy for him. I was proud of Cathy's attractiveness and Paul was not the first man to fantasize about her in this way. I was amused at Paul's obviousness. His face turned rosy red, his eyes bulged and beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. Even when he was in conversation with someone his eyes gravitated to her frequently.

I also watched his wife Marilyn to see if she noticed Paul's diversion. Finally I noticed that she did and reacted with a knowing look of approval.

At least for me I am most sexually aroused by women who are naturally attractive. A woman who doesn't need makeup, dresses conservatively and doesn't consciously tease can put me into high gear. This is exactly what had attracted me physically to Cathy when we first met. She is not a coquette and her tendency to dress conservatively almost seems like a futile attempt to hide her sensuality. But no matter how hard she tries she can't do anything about it. The sexiness emanates from her like an aroma and pours through her clothing. At first, I wondered if this was something only I noticed and so ardently appreciated. But the obvious effect on other men confirmed it was not just me.

After that Sunday I continued to be amused and even aroused by Paul's fantasies. Also Cathy seemed to become comfortable with it and not spooked by it. Several weeks after that first noticing, while enjoying coffee and conversation, Marilyn told Cathy that she and Paul had discussed inviting us to their home for dinner. Cathy asked me if that would be okay and I said yes.

On the evening arranged we pulled into the driveway of their modern and attractive home. They jovially greeted us at the door and we sat for awhile in their living room chatting. Marilyn and Cathy went to the kitchen to plate dinner and we sat down to eat. Dinner was good and the conversation was animated and friendly. I watched Paul and although there were glances at Cathy they were not unusual and he seemed comfortable and controlled.

After dinner we all moved to the living room and continued to talk. Paul asked what we would like to drink and I chose beer and Cathy chose scotch and soda from his suggestions. Cathy is not a regular drinker but on occasion enjoys mixed drinks. She tends to drink them as if they were soft drinks which often results in some amusing reactions. Sometimes she becomes confused, sometimes argumentative and, especially if we are alone, sexually wild. As the conversation continued and the multiple scotch and sodas were served to her, I wondered how she would react. She was getting mellow and I began to wonder if she might fall asleep.

We sat on one sofa and across the room Paul and Marilyn were on another. As the conversation slowed down I started to think about thanking them for the evening and going home. As we talked, Marilyn began getting closer to Paul and giving him caresses and kisses. Paul turned to her and planted a big one on her lips and there, right in front of us, buttons and zippers began to open and caressing hands started baring skin.

I looked at Cathy who I thought might be alarmed. We had never experienced anything like this and I realized Paul and Marilyn had planned an evening of swinging. When I looked into Cathy's eyes I was both shocked and strangely pleased when she brought her luscious lips to mine and her tongue entered my mouth. Her beautiful eyes closed and our hands began exploring also.

I was aroused by several possibilities here. I had never seriously considered swinging before but found myself excited beyond belief. My biggest excitement was the possibility of Paul finally being able to realize his fantasies with Cathy. Secondly, I would love to watch as he ravaged my sexy wife if she would allow it. Finally, Marilyn was not unattractive and I might be spending some quality time with her. The anticipation of all the possibilities was making me rock hard.

Cathy's hand noticed that as we continued kissing and licking and she felt the crotch of my slacks. I glanced at Paul and Marilyn and they were now half naked and both stealing glances at us as I began unbuttoning Cathy's blouse. A pinch at the back of her bra unsnapped it and she removed the blouse and bra and tossed them aside. Paul, staring, nearly choked.

Cathy's 36Cs, long torso and beautiful flat belly faced forward. Cathy pulled the zipper of her skirt down and we removed it and her panties and shoes in one move, tossing them aside as well.

All four of us were now naked. Marilyn was on her knees and elbows on the couch with Paul's stiff cock in her mouth giving it a saliva bath. Cathy and I were still kissing and I was massaging her wet clitoris with her legs spread wide and her heels on the coffee table. She was massaging my swollen dick.

Paul had lain on his back with his flagpole at full mast as Marilyn positioned herself to impale herself upon it cowgirl style. Cathy sat on my lap facing them with her curvy ass on my dick and leaned back upon me to fuck inverted doggie style. As I entered her from underneath she folded her legs up toward herself and we humped.

Both couples of us were paying as much attention across the room as we were to our own enjoyments. The slurping sounds of suction of two pussies being fucked were playing in stereo. That wonderful metallic aroma of flowing pussy juices added the scent of sensuality. Soft purrs and moans began to sing a quartet of soft jazz.

As we were switching to a missionary position I felt a touch on my arm. I looked up and there was Paul, obviously wanting to have a turn. Cathy was still writhing in arousal and grinding her hips into the sofa cushions as Paul eagerly but gently mounted her. Wondering how Cathy would react to that, I saw a broad smile of anticipation on her face and my worries ended. Paul began by smothering Cathy's chest and breasts with kisses, licks and sucking. Cathy's long torso responded. Then his kisses moved south along her flat stomach and navel. When he reached her pussy Cathy arched her back and lightly humped his tongue. He gently and quickly flitted her clitoris and her thrusts became less controlled and more jerky. Her eyes were slits and I could see that her pupils were crossed and her mouth was involuntarily gaping. I knew Cathy's cum face well and knew it wouldn't be long before the thrashing, screaming orgasm.

I looked at Marilyn and she invited me to her couch with a welcoming finger and a kissing motion of her lips. I walked over and she rotated onto her back and I boarded her, sinking my stiffie deep into her in one move.

Marilyn is a tall brunette. While Cathy is 5'7", fair skinned with carrot red hair and a row of freckles across her nose, Marilyn is probably 5'11", dark brown hair and darker complected. She is not a woman I would have fantasized about or raped with my eyes, but she was pretty enough naked.

Her long legs wrapped around my waist as I entered her and my deep thrusts were knocking on her back door. She liked the depth and forcefulness of my thrusts and was purring deep in her throat.

Across the room Paul was now humping Cathy wildly and Cathy was beginning to lose it. Her crossed eyes, slightly rolled back into her head were sightless and her mouth formed a stretched oblong oval framed by her beautiful lips. Her hips were rotating front to back wildly and her pretty size 7 feet were flexing and crinkling as they pressed into Paul's back.

Marilyn now began moaning and was throwing her head side to side as I felt the spasms in the walls of her pussy and the uncontrolled hip and lower back jerks. She came and I almost immediately unloaded in full body spasms. My hot cum pounded into her.

As my senses returned I heard Paul crying out. Cathy was in full orgasm. Her body was totally out of her control and she had turned stiff from head to toe vibrating like a machine. Paul was gasping, his face redder than ever and a drool of saliva rolled out of his loose lips and dropped onto Cathy's chest. Suddenly Cathy made one huge spasm and every muscle in her body relaxed as she purred a long sigh. Paul collapsed onto her heaving chest.

I looked at Marilyn and she grinned broadly. "I think we should all move to the bedroom,"

At that suggestion we all walked down the short hall to the master bedroom. We removed the covers and lay down paired up again with our spouses and spent the night playing side by side. We swapped several times and I continued to enjoy watching Cathy being fucked by Paul more than fucking Marilyn but still enjoyed it all.

When dawn broke the four of us were scattered on the bed like pick-up sticks, naked as the day we were born. Our genitalia glistened with drying cum. Groggily, we each arose and showered. After gathering our clothes and putting them on, we had breakfast, talking a little. We all agreed that a good time was had by all.

It was Sunday morning and we had enjoyed our church coffee at an alternate location.

As we were parting at the door, Paul kissed Cathy, I kissed Marilyn and then Paul said, "I think we need to do this again." I looked at Marilyn and her eyes agreed.

I told them that we had a great first time and that I was glad it was with them. I looked into Cathy's eyes and she seemed to know what I was about to say. I told them it would most likely be our last time and remain a beautiful memory the rest of our lives. And it has.