Church Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So where do I go to look for such guy?

As you may have already gathered, I find that church is the best place. The bar scene is too full of jerks and pervs. Even if they are married, to go to such a place to pick up girls tells me his frame of mind is NOT what I'm hunting for. Church is where "nice" dads go, where they think they can look at girls (and women) and not be noticed because people just do that sort of thing at church. Church is where his wife is usually at as well, allowing me to see the "competition".

In a way, it's not the "hot" wives that turn me on for a guy to cheat on. Usually the good-looking wives are self-centered and bitchy so it's easy to see why the guy would be looking for another woman. Even if that's not the case, if she's really hot then why would he husband be looking to cheat anyway?

No, it's the guy with the overweight wife, the one who has let herself go, who dresses poorly or doesn't worry about her hair that catches my eye. Her poor husband probably wonders what happened to the young, slim girl who use to dress up to catch his eye. He sees the younger girls and remembers how it was back when he got hard seeing his wife undress instead of having to look away now if he doesn't want to go limp at the sight of her. Such a guy is just ripe for the picking... just what I'm looking for.

*****************

I'd had my eye on Dan for quite a while by now. He was right down the line in terms of the profile I just described with his oldest daughter Dresden just starting college.

Cathy, Dan's wife, looked like she was probably pretty hot herself back in her college days and you could see a striking resemblance between her and Dresden Unfortunately, at least for Dan, she was now at least fifty pounds overweight and had her hair cut short which did nothing to hide her bloated face. She was actually a nice lady in many ways, always helping out at church, but I noticed while the two of them were always there, they never seemed to be together. Each was off doing their own thing. I guess I looked for such things which is why I noticed.

Dan and Cathy were also leaders in the college youth group, one of several couples who did most of the work with the help of a number of assistants like me. Interestingly, all the assistants were girls. I guess it wasn't the sort of duty that single guys were drawn to plus the fact that in these days a single guy working with teenage girls is sort of frowned upon. Supposedly the married men are "OK" because they've effectively been neutered by having their wives with them to keep them in line. Well, people may think that but from what I can see, the only difference is that the married men are more careful in where and when they look at the girls.

Because I work primarily with the high-school youth group, Dan and I hadn't had much occasion to cross paths as he had been with the high schoolers until this year when Dresden became a Freshman in college. He immediately caught my attention as he was a pretty good looking guy but the gold ring on his finger blazed like a neon sign. It was both a warning AND an invitation - the key question was which one was the overriding message?

It didn't take long for me to notice that Dan liked to peek at the girls. Unlike some guys who can't seem to mask their attention, Dan was actually quite accomplished at it. In fact, if hadn't been that I was looking for it I might have never noticed. Silently I was checking off the boxes in my head - age, looks, etc. and I quickly established that he might be an excellent prospect for some more "fun" down the road.

The key in reeling in another woman's husband is that HE has to be the one to initiate things. You never want to be in the position later on where he can claim that he was pursued or stalked or in any way coerced into doing something he really didn't want to do. Even though such claims were ludicrous and never believed by anyone from what I could tell, it was best not to get into such a situation in the first place.

If course, to get a guy to cross the line from looking and flirting to dong anything more, he had to have the confidence to MAKE that first move. That is where the fine art of flirting comes in. Every girl learns it to some extent early on, even if she doesn't realize it. That dropping of the eyes, the tongue on the lips, the little head bob and throwing back of your hair... all things that seem to come natural to a girl when she's trying to get a guy to do something for her. Getting a door opened, paying for a date, and such is easy. Taking it the next level is where girls like me come in...

Funny, but while a short skirt and a low-cut blouse may grab the attention of a guy, it's not what ultimately makes him ready to cross the line and ask to have sex with you, especially when he's married. Face it, sexy girls are everywhere - TV, the Internet, the local club, schools, you name it. While they will grab his attention and lead to who knows what fantasies the next time he masturbates, if anything I've found that being TOO sexual or TOO hot can actually drive a married guy away. He's been trapped in his marriage for quite a few years by now and seen a of pretty girls but never cheated so THAT should tell you something. Heck, even single guys can be frightened off by a girl who looks "too good", thinking such a girl would never be interested in someone like him.

So while it never hurts to ACT flirty and to dress a little provocatively, that's not how to get your man. No, the most sure-fire way to get a married guy to want to be with you is to do what his wife probably stopped doing many years before - listen to him. Yes, that's right - LISTEN. It's amazing what a guy will tell you if he thinks you care about what he's saying. The more he talks about himself, the more personal it tends to get until sooner or later the conversation turns to his personal issues and marriage.

Granted, this approach takes time whereas I COULD just go to a bar in a short skirt with no panties and the only thing I have to listen to is," do you want to go to my place?" or some other typical line of crap. Trust me, if you want to make a married man desire you, nothing in the world works better than crossing your legs, shutting your mouth and opening your ears.

So it was with Dan. Over the past couple of months as we would meet on Wednesday nights and then again sometimes on Sundays at the service, I always tried to ask him how he was doing and then just clam up and listen. Now and then you need to add in a head nod or a few encouraging words just to prove you're actually listening to him, but otherwise I just let him spill out whatever he wants.

At first he asked a lot about me but I did my best to deflect what I could and minimize the answers to the rest. In reality, while I'm sure he wanted to know more about me, it was what was under my clothes that he REALLY wanted to know, not what was in my head. Every time I would try to turn the question around to him and his family, working them more and more into his days back when he was dating his wife and early marriage years. The idea was to get him thinking about those days and how good they were and how much better they would be if somehow he could just relive them again.

One thing I studiously avoided bringing up was his daughter - or any of the other girls for that matter, even when I noticed his eyes straying to catch a glimpse of a girl wearing short shorts as she was leaning over to pick something up. Some of the girls would be braless and I noticed he had a special interest in those. I wanted Dan to get the impression that I had no idea what he was doing. If he DID, then he might get embarrassed that I had "caught" him and retreat back inside again for a while.

As for me, being it WAS church and I WAS responsible for the girls I had to be a little concerned over what I wore when working with the youth group else I would incur the wrath of some of the more conservative mothers - not to mention the wives of the leaders. While I was expected to "set an example" but I wasn't going TOO far in that direction. Still, jeans and a sweater or blouse were my usual garb on Wednesday nights although I often was a little less conservative on Sunday mornings at the service sin e I was usually with my dad at those times.

As Dan got to know me better, he would often stand to the side with me and start talking about things. If I thought I could get away with it, I might loosen up another button on my blouse just during that time, something he seemed to appreciate! Usually I wouldn't be wearing a bra, especially with the heavier winter clothes, so I know he could peek down my chest while he pretended to be checking something else out in that direction. It was a little risk and there were a few times I had to turn away quickly before someone else saw me, but it was sort of fun for both of us I think.

It took over two month before Dan made the progression from describing "the good old days" back when he was in high school and in his own youth group to where he would begin to hint about how he missed those days and how there was so much he hadn't done that now he wished he had. It was the opening I'd been waiting for, the one I was starting to think would never come. He seemed to be in a rather melancholy mood that night. Perhaps problems at home or work? It wouldn't surprise me if it was both.

"I bet you were quite the stud back in high school, weren't you?" I casually asked him, not looking him in the eyes so as not to scare him off.

"Oh no, not at all," he sighed.

"Ahhhhhh, the girls must have been all after you."

"You know how it is... you don't realize what you've got until it's too late."

That was interesting... we were both sitting at a table off to the side, leaning forward on our elbows watching the kids do some game. There really wasn't much for us to do at the moment so we'd sat down to get off our feet for a moment and it seemed to be just the right conditions for him to open up to me. He was watching the group, supposedly doing just what he was supposed to be doing, but I was pretty sure that certain girls were getting more of his attention than others but from this distance it was "safe" for him to check them out.

"Ohhhhhh?" I responded softly, not really saying anything but letting him know I was there to talk to.

"I suppose there were a few girls I could have gone out with... but I was too shy I guess. Seems once I dated Cathy that was it."

"Really? Was she the only girl you dated?"

Dan hesitated a bit, keeping his chin on his hands as he rested on his elbows. Then he chuckled saying, "Well, she was the only one who put out."

"Well, there's something to be said for a girl who puts out I guess," I giggled.

"Yeah, it's fun... until they get pregnant."

Hmmm, now THAT was interesting news...

"What happened?" I nudged him a bit.

"The usual I guess... back then if you got a girl pregnant it was pretty cut and dry - you married her. She was only eighteen and I was twenty... it was crazy."

I did some quick math in my head... he seemed older than still in his thirties. He seemed to sense from my silence what I was thinking.

"I know... I'm 38 and Dresden is 18... Well, Cathy lost the first one just a month after we got married. I've also regretted that we didn't get an annulment but I was too scared to ask for one. Stupidest thing I ever did... or I guess didn't do."

His voice had dropped off to where I could barely hear him. I wasn't sure what to say at this point so I just stayed quiet and let him carry on at his own pace. He was quiet for a few minutes and then it was like he just opened up.

"You know, I probably shouldn't be telling you this but I was ready to divorce Cathy after a couple of years, We were way too young to be married and it was getting to be too much but then she went and got pregnant again. She claimed she was on the pill and it was an accident... but I still think she did it to keep me from leaving her."

"Wow... that wasn't very nice of her," I said softly under my breath.

Actually, I DID think it wasn't very nice of her. For a woman to get pregnant to trap a man was horrible. It showed me more what a decent man Dan must be to "do the right thing" and stay with his wife all these years to raise their kids.

"I don't know... it might not have been so bad but she gained a ton of weight with Dresden and then it seemed with each kid it just added more. Believe it or not, she use to look a lot like you when we were first married you know, at least figure wise."

"So you never cheated on her? Even after she let herself go?" I threw in the last part in hopes it would make him feel all the more frustrate with his wife, sort of a counterbalance to the potentially difficult question I posed at the beginning. By now he was on a roll and he didn't even hesitate before answering.

"No... have to admit I THOUGHT about it a few times but never have. It would kill the kids and besides, I've got no choice with a mortgage and debts up to my eyeballs."

With that the game concluded and everyone started to run around. Whatever mood had developed between Dan and me seemed to pop like a balloon, especially when his wife started griping to us both about just sitting around and not helping out. He looked at me and shrugged, as if to say, "see what I mean?"

After that Dan seemed to avoid me for the next couple of weeks. Perhaps he thought about what he had told me and was embarrassed. Then again, maybe I'd stirred up a few things inside that frightened him and so he was steering clear of me to keep them from developing further. Probably a bit of both if my suspicions were correct. The one thing I did notice was that he still looked at me whenever he thought I didn't notice - all the more now if anything. This gave me hope and the courage to take a little action on my own.

*****************

From all appearances, Dan was just the type of guy I was looking for. He met all the qualifications in terms of age, marital status, family life and such. Now he recently confirmed the next step in the process - he was obviously dissatisfied with the way his life had turned out and how things were at home now. Just like a tiny crack just needs a little stress to suddenly stretch across the entire windshield, it was the same with guys. Once they allowed their own "crack" to be revealed, all it took was a little stress in the right place and it would open wide up. When it came to applying the right "stress", there's none better than me!

The next Wednesday night I kept looking for another opportunity to get close to Dan without drawing attention to us. It was about half-way through the program when I saw him talking to his wife, looking quite upset as she pointed his finger at him. Finally he threw his hands up and I watched as he spun around and left the room. His wife seemed exasperated and went back to whatever she was doing in the kitchen, probably getting the snacks ready or something like that.

Realizing I probably had only a brief window of opportunity, I took another door that led to the same hallway and looked around to see if I could see where Dan had gone. I was about to give up when I saw something moving at the end of the hallway where there was a large glass window overlooking the parking lot. It looked like Dan so I quickly undid two of my buttons on my blouse, allowing my cleavage show. My jeans weren't all that tight but they still showed off my ass well enough.

"Is everything ok Dan?" I asked softly as I approached him. Dan turned and when he saw it was me, he shrugged and kept his hands in his pockets.

"What can I say? Hey look Kelly, I'm sorry for dumping on you the other night, I'm sure the last thing you want to hear about is some guy's marital problems."

Little did he know that under the circumstances, actually that was the FIRST thing I wanted to hear but I didn't say it. Instead, I moved up closer to him, looking to see what response I could get before I made my mind up which way to go with this. If he moved backward and put more distance between us, THAT would not be a good sign and I would probably have to revise my plans. However, he didn't move back but rather just stayed where he was. Not the BEST response but certainly a positive one. The ball was in my court...

"You know, I saw the way you were looking at me earlier tonight."

Dan's face turned red and for a moment I thought maybe I'd gone too far so I quickly added in, "It's OK, I like it when you look at me that way."

From the expression on his face, I think he believed THAT about as much as he would had I offered to sell him some prime real estate in Antarctica or something. I was about to mention something about him looking at the other girls as well but decided at the last second not to as it might embarrass him all the more. I already knew he did so having him tell me himself wasn't all that important.

"You know... I was thinking about what you said about Cathy being the only girl that ever put out for you. Don't you ever wish that you had done it with another girl?"

Now he really looked at me with an odd expression. He was probably trying to figure out where I was going with all this. Clearly he had noticed my blouse and the way my boobs practically were falling out of my blouse. The problem was, he seemed to be thinking I was just teasing or otherwise playing with him.

"C'mon Kelly, what's going on here?" he said, suddenly looking around, "Is this some sort of practical joke? Did Cathy put you up to this? Where are the cameras?"

"There's no cameras, no joke and trust me, Cathy has NO idea I'm here with you."

"I don't understand..."

"Don't you Dan? Don't you know what you want right now?"

I wasn't going to unbutton any more of my blouse or go any further until HE asked for it so I had to somehow get him to do something soon or this would all just be for nothing - and probably ruin any chance of anything in the future as well. He looked at me, unable to keep his eyes from straying down where he had an excellent view of my boobs courtesy of my wide open blouse.

"All you have to do is ask Dan," I whispered to him in a husky voice, "You didn't when you were in school and you've regretted it ever since. Don't regret it now."

Dan licked his lips subconsciously and I knew he was weakening. The crack was starting to spread and once it started, there wasn't anything he would be able to do to stop it.

Frank was looking over my head, down the hall, probably worried that someone might come out and see us. We were a ways down so it wouldn't be obvious even if someone did but I knew it wouldn't hurt for us to get out of sight as soon as possible.

"What are your trying to do? Why are you doing this?"

It was like someone told him that he had won the lottery but he couldn't believe it. He had to know what I was trying to do - he was just so conditioned after all these years that he couldn't believe it.

"All you have to do is ask Dan... all you have to do is ask."

It wasn't like he would be doing something illegal like making a move on one of those teenage girls back there that I knew in his heart he desired - maybe even his own daughter under the right circumstances. His marriage was a sham, forced upon him from the start by a stupid mistake that should have been corrected but then was only made worse later on. She would never know anyway so what was the harm? Still, I could see the lust in his eyes but the way he had his lips pursed I knew he was struggling with his conscience.

"Don't you want me Dan? You look at me like you do. Like I said, I like the way you look at me that way... makes me feel good inside... VERY good inside... do you know what I mean Dan?"

"What difference does it make, we can't do anything here anyway."