Church "Family" Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. and Mrs. Carter meet Mr. and Mrs. Davis.
3.6k words
4.39
68.6k
20
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Please read the first installment of this story to understand the full context.

*

Although it was getting late, Joe and Liz knew they had some unfinished business to take care of when they got home. They were both high emotionally from their swap with their friends, Ken and Barbara Hunt. There was an obvious aura of contentment between the two of them as Joe drove their 2007 Mazda Miata into their spacious garage.

There hadn't been much conversation during the 5 minute drive home except to exchange "I love you" to each other and smiles. Their marriage had taken off in a new direction and they were both eager to expand those boundaries.

As they entered into the pantry hallway from the garage, Joe stopped and gave Liz a long, passionate kiss. His tongue parted her lips as she eagerly took it in. Both were still as horny as hell and couldn't wait to get home alone and screw like wild animals.

Shirts, pants, and underwear were strewn through the house as they undressed on the way to their bedroom. Joe's thick 6" cock had already assumed its full hardness, a fact that Liz couldn't help but notice.

"Seems like Barbara got my guy kind of worked up tonight, huh?" Liz asked with a grin on her face. There was no sense of jealousy on her part, just simply stating an obvious fact.

"Yeah, I gotta admit Barb is very sexy and it felt different yet so wonderful to finally get to do what I had already fantasized about on many occassions. " The best part is, the reality was even better than the fantasy. "How about you, sweetie, tell me about Ken."

"Kenny was wonderful and patient. He didn't rush into anything and let me advance at my pace. He's a wonderful kisser and his personality really does come through in his lovemaking. However, by the end, it had been some of the most intense sex I'd had in a long time.'

"The one thing Barbara told me though was that never to compare partners. Each one brings something unique to a relationship. We just aren't sharing our bodies, we are sharing our whole beings."

"So true, honey." Joe added. "Barbara is unique and I'd be lying if I said it was just "ok". It was incredible. Yet, even after all of that, I still want to make love to you."

With that, their bodies began to roll together on their large king size bed. They were feverishly kissing when Joe couldn't stand it any longer and took his full hardness and rammed her hot, moist hole. Liz began groaning loudly with pleasure as her husband aggressively pounded his meat into her. Within a couple of minutes, Liz had come three times and Joe unloaded his entire reservoir of white love lotion inside her pussy.

For several minutes they laid naked on their backs in post-coital bliss and exhaustion. Finally Joe took Liz's hand and guided her to the shower where they cleaned up from their session. Still, while showering, they kept stealing kisses from each other. It had become obvious to both of them that this was the beginning of a new chapter in their marriage.

It was too late to call Jack and Kim and invite them over after church the next day, but if Jack and Kim didn't have any other plans Joe and Liz were going to treat them to lunch after church services and see if they had time to come over.

The next morning, as Joe and Liz were getting out of their car in the church parking lot, Jack and Kim arrived into the lot and parked next to them. Had Jack and Kim been told yet about the night before? Was this a good time to bring it up?

They waited at the back of the car until the Davis couple got out and they exchanged their customary greeting. Jack gave Liz a polite hug but Kim gave Joe a prolonged hug and a slight kiss on the lips. Already Joe was imagining her naked on the bed next to him. Liz invited them to a Sunday Brunch at a nearby Marie Callender's. Jack and Kim looked at each other with a knowing smile and answered in the affirmative. Although these two couples had known each other for almost 20 years, their socializing had always been limited to church activities. The Davis's had only been to the Carter's home twice before and that was when the Carters opened their home for their annual "progressive dinner." This is where everyone goes to a home for just one course then goes to another home for the next course. It starts out with appetizers and bread, then the next home does the salad, then the main entrée with vegetables. The final home is responsible for desserts and after dinner drinks.

Joe had never been to the Davis home but Liz had on a few occasions when Jack would invite choir soloists over to his home to work on music. Liz often was picked for solos because of her professional sounding singing voice as well as the fact that she had such a wide vocal range. Also, Jack had always harbored a secret crush on her and it would give him time to be around her more...even if within a group of others. That would help feed his fantasies for later on when he got to bed with Kim.

When the Carters saw the Hunts inside the sanctuary , there seemed at first an uneasiness. Do they greet them more warmly now than before? Do they suppress their true feelings and act like nothing happened? Ken answered that unasked question when he gave Liz a warm, yet not too friendly of a hug and smiled at her.

Joe returned the same greeting to Barbara and there seemed now to be an unspoken understanding....they have to tame their behavior in front of others at the church but yet show their affection in the most discreet way they know how.

Church services went as normal, although when the choir was in their loft, Jack and Liz kept making eye contact. Liz even made a point to let Jack see her eyes move up and down his body as if she were inspecting his body. Jack almost felt naked in spite of wearing a three piece suit. Of course she was inspecting it and it wasn't really fair because Liz was wearing a choir robe which did nothing to flatter her figure. Jack would just have to wait until services were over to give her the same kind of ogling.

After church services, they met at a nearby Marie Callenders for Sunday Brunch. Jack brought up the fact that Ken and Barbara had called them earlier in the morning and told them of the previous night's activities. Now, all four in the party knew what would probably happen next as they sat together for nearly two hours in their booth and visited. Most of the conversation dealt with the lifestyle as the socializing split up into two groups. Joe and Kim were engaged in conversation while Jack couldn't keep his eyes off of Liz's tits as they chatted away. There was a fair amount of flirting going on as well and it became obvious to everyone that it was time to leave and take it to the next level.

The Carters had invited Jack and Kim over since the Davis's still had a son, David, age 19 at home. Plus, if David wanted to invite his girlfriend Katie over, they could have their privacy as well. Jack and Kim were very liberal minded and often Katie would spend he night in David's bed. They knew that if they could be sexually liberated, they had to extend the same courtesy to David or they'd be quite hypocritical. However, Jack and Kim had a very private back yard with a large pool and they enjoyed having the Hunts over when their son was away on Friday nights.

The Carters did have a Jacuzzi in their back yard, but due to gaps in the fencing, it wasn't private enough until it got completely dark outside. Then they could turn off the outdoor lights and leave the lights inside the hot tub on and have complete privacy. However, it was still mid-afternoon so any nudity would have to be indoors with blinds and curtains shut.

They had Jack and Kim park their car next to theirs in their garage. Within a few seconds, Kim had taken Joe's hand into hers and walk into the living room. "No need in pretending why we are here," Kim remarked as she released Joe's hand from hers and ran it along his ass. " The Hunts said you two enjoyed separate rooms last night, is that what you still want?"

"Separate!" Liz answered immediately. "I want to get Jack alone so I can discover what you've been getting all these years!"

Joe looked at Liz with shock in his eyes. This time less than 24 hours ago she would never have been so bold or uninhibited. This lifestyle had produced a side of her that Joe had never seen but yet he was thrilled to know that she not only enjoyed it so much, she let him enjoy other females without even a trace or hint of jealousy.

Kim turned and faced Joe as Joe brought his head down to her lips to kiss them in earnest for the first time. Damn, that Kim knew how to kiss! Kim's kisses got Joe's thick 6 inches at full attention very quickly, a fact not lost on Kim when she placed the palm of her right hand along front of his slacks. After a few minutes of hot kissing and fondling, Joe took Kim by the hand and led her to the guest bedroom and shut the door behind them.

Although Kim and Jack were kissing as well, there was a lot of body exploring going on. Their hands kept moving around. Jack would caress Kim's large breasts through her dress while Kim was busy feeling for Jack's package. "My God," Kim thought to herself, "this guy is definitely bigger than Joe or Ken!"

Before they could even leave the living room, Jack began undressing Liz. Liz was wearing a simple white dress with large red flowers printed all over. The belt at the waist showed off and complimented her figure quite nicely. It brought out the fullness of her breasts while still showing her smallish waist and broader hips.

After the dress came off, Jack stood staring at her large breasts barely encased inside a white, lacy, and shear bra. Her pink areolas and hard, brown nipples were visible through the bra. Liz had worn no panty hose and had on a pair of white silky panties. By this time his hardness was tenting through his slacks and Liz wasted no time removing his tie, shirt, and slacks. Jack was wearing a pair of white jockey shorts and his hardness was sticking straight up. The tip of his cock was actually peeking out from the top of his elastic waistband.

Liz stood with wide eyes when she realized that Jack was obviously quite well endowed. After getting an eyeful, she finished undressing Jack until his full and hard 9 inches were on display for her. For a brief moment, she worried that maybe that was too much cock for her. Last night, Ken's 7 inches was the most she had ever handled but it didn't cause her concern like Jack's did.

Jack sensed Liz's apprehension. "Liz, you know how small Kim is, huh? Well, if Kim can take all of this, anyone can. Don't worry, plus, I'll be as gentle as you want me to be, ok?"

That made sense. Actually there were times when Liz envied Kim's size 0 body. Not that Liz was real big, she carried her size 14 frame very well, but when she saw Jack's meat, her first reaction was "no damn way I'm gonna handle that one."

Jack reached over and unhooked her bra and stood wide-eyed as her large 38D boobs stared right into his eyes. Not only was Jack's cock the largest Liz had ever seen, Liz's tits were by far the largest Jack had ever seen. Instinctively, Jack ran his anxious fingers all around her impressive rack. He took her nipples into his teeth and lightly nibbled on them, causing more dampness to form inside her still covered pussy.

Jack quickly pulled down Liz's panties, exposing her wet and ready pussy for his pleasure. He ran his hand through her sparse blonde pubic hair while using his middle finger to find her welcoming hole.

They stood and kissed for a couple of more minutes until Liz led him to their master bedroom. As they passed by the closed door to the guest bedroom, they could hear some muffled sounds of groaning and pleasure. They looked at each other and laughed and walked faster to the master bedroom so they could finish their lovemaking.

Joe had taken Kim to the guest room and it had already been obvious from their conversations that they had both been desiring each other for a long time. They had confessed to each other that there had been a mutual physical attraction for many years.

Kim was so much different than either Liz or Barbara. Kim was very small. She was barely 5 feet tall and probably was less than 90 pounds. Where as both Barbara and especially Liz had ample breasts, Kim was considerably flat.

What made Kim stand out was a personality that was infectious. Joe seriously doubted that she even had any enemies. Kim got along with people very well. She was a positive and energetic woman and those traits translated into her sexiness. Joe wasn't just going to screw a petite redhead he'd been lusting over , he was going to enjoy a person that he had long admired as person as well.

Although they both knew what was going to happen, they both sat on the edge of the bed and made small talk for nearly 5 minutes. Finally, Kim took some initiative and got down on her knees in front of Joe and removed his slacks and boxers. As she saw Joe's cock, she remarked at how much larger it was in circumference than Jack's. She mentioned about how much longer Jack's was but that she was pleasantly surprised at this thicker cock. She knew this would feel tighter and that her vaginal elasticity would be put to the test

Kim took all of Joe's thick 6 inches into her small mouth. Joe watched the pleasure in her face and especially her beautiful green eyes as she moved her mouth up an down Joe's shaft. If she didn't stop soon, Joe was going to come and he told her.

Kim stood up to face Joe. She pulled off her top, revealing her tiny boobs to Joe. They were barely past the size of what would be needed for a training bra, but her areolas were very puffy and her nipples had gotten hard with excitement of what was to come soon.

A smile came across Joe's face as he studied her beautiful breasts. "Sexy, very sexy!" was all he could say. With his mouth, he took turns on each breast. He watched as the nipples began to get rock hard. What he discovered was that he was getting really turned on by being able to fit her entire boob in his mouth at one time. While fully engulfed in his mouth, he expertly manipulated his tongue around the nipples and caused her to come.

After several minutes of sucking and manipulating her tits, Joe reached down and removed her skirt. Underneath was a pair of pink thong underwear that didn't even have enough material to cover her pussy hair. Long strands of fire-red pussy hair were hanging outside her panties. Joe, being a lover of pussy hair, had never seen such a red bush before and was turned on even more than before. He reach his thumbs inside the elastic of her thong and pulled straight down, all the way to the floor. He observed a very dense population of red hair that crept all the way down to her warm hole.

Joe motioned for her to lay on the bed. As she lay naked before him, Joe spread her legs apart so he could get a better view of this lovely pussy. His cock was so hard and really needed to release but he was determined to go down on Kim and make her come.

Another thing different about Kim, her pussy lips weren't shaved. Joe had always enjoyed going down on Liz because although he liked her pubes, he enjoyed having a nice clear area to snack when going down . However, Joe was so interested in pleasing Kim, he said nothing about the extra hair and began munching down on her like he was a hungry bear. He found that sensitive spot on her clit and began to skillfully use his tongue to bring her to a loud groaning orgasm. About that time, they both heard some traffic in the hall outside the door. They heard Liz and Jack laughing then telling each other to be quiet so Joe and Kim can't hear them.

So, in the middle of Kim getting off, they hear each others' spouses in the hall and this causes each of them to laugh. "Wait until Liz sees Jack's cock" remarked Kim. "I would love to see a picture of her face the first time!"

Joe laughed. He knew he would have to ask Liz about it later. Not to be deterred for too long, Joe found his way back inside Kim's pussy and went back down to continue her pleasure. Kim was enjoying this oral session more than she could have imagined. Jack was good at it, but Joe was extraordinary with his oral skills. He had caused her to come when he sucked her tits, but now she was coming multiple times while he was working on her pussy.

Joe's cock was still rock hard but Kim wanted to suck on it once more before he entered her , so she sat up and motioned for him to lay on his back. Kim again took his entire 6 inches and thick girth into her tiny mouth. After only a minute, Joe was ready to explode.

Kim sat back up and positioned herself directly over Joe's cock. She slowly descended upon it, took about an inch inside her, then pulled back out. The next time, she descended, she took about half of it and again pulled back out. This was driving Joe crazy but he was loving it. She was doing such a great job of teasing him and it was just making him even more horny.

She artfully lowered herself down again, this time taking all but about about the last inch. She then began moving up and down but only fitting one half of his engorged cock inside her with each thrust. Joe wasn't sure how much more he would be able to take, but he had no desire to stop her or try to direct her.

Finally, Kim lowered her pussy and completely took the thick 6 inches. Joe watched as she leaned back with her hands behind her supporting her weight as her pussy, adorned with a gorgeous thick rug of red pussy hair rhythmically went up and down on his cock. Finally, Joe knew he could take no more and asked Kim where he should spend his load.

"On my tiny titties, sweetheart, on my tiny titties, NOW! With that command, Kim leaned her small tits over Joe's hardness as he shot several streams of hot, sticky juice all over her tits. She then took his still semi-hard cock in her hand and guided it to her tits as she used his cock head to smear his love juices all over her.

Joe led Kim down the hallway to the guest bathroom. He got a couple of towels from the closet and got the shower water going. They spent several minutes washing each others bodies as well as kissing and caressing each other.

After drying off and walking naked into the hallway, they decided to keep their clothes off and watch TV in the guest room with the door open. That way, when their spouses were done, they would know it's safe to come in.

About 15 minutes later, they can hear some shower water running from the master bath. It was still only about 5 in the afternoon so what would they do with the rest of the evening after their spouses were cleaned up?

By 5:15pm, they hear the master bedroom door open. Jack and Liz look into the room and see their spouses laying naked in the bed watching TV. Neither of them had dressed either so all 4 adults are together naked. Joe and Kim scoot over to one side of the king size bed and offer to share with Jack and Liz.

With all four laying naked together, Joe notices that Jack's cock, even when limp, is quite impressive. Somehow he figured Liz must have enjoyed it because she came into the room smiling and in a playful mood.

The two couples began talking, and with the TV being boring, Joe took the remote and shut it off. The discussion ended up with them agreeing to spend the rest of the day at the Davis residence, in spite of their 19 year old son being home, possibly with his girlfriend. They would get in the pool, no swimsuits, and no discretion to their behavior. However, that will have to be told in the next story.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers